Seductress and Young Neighbor Ch. 01

Story Info
Enchantress seduces newlywed couple with her home potions.
6.2k words
32.2k
35
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikisixx
nikisixx
134 Followers

Prologue Notes.

Since this is the start of a new story series, here is a plot summary, a description of the characters, and some basic background. If you prefer to be surprised, you could skip this description and go straight to the story and learn the plot as you go!

---

The Plot. This is a story about the reluctant journey of a young newlywed couple enchanted under the spell of a seductress/sorceress into the world of mysticism, bisexuality, femdom control, b/d, and "potion" drinking, which threaten to change their young innocent marriage forever.

It is set in a small suburb and begins with a simple housewarming gift and an invitation for tea. The events that unfold bring the couple under the power of the Enchantress with the aid of her aphrodisiac potions.

The characters: Mandy Woods and her husband Ryan are a young newlywed couple that just moved into the neighborhood. Sabrina (Kirka) Tenney is a sexy and mysterious MILF sorceress. She uses her fluids and juicy sexual nectar to create aphrodisiac potions to gain control over her reluctant victims for her indulgent desires.

Summary: This is really a story about Mandy's internal struggle with herself, as she tries to hold on to her prudish and innocent ideals of being a faithful wife, while overcome by her deep desire to be a perverted slut. And there is a twist! Mandy never knew that her husband always wanted her to be a slut.

The inspiration for the character Sabrina is based upon the mythological figure of "Circe" (which is the Latin translation of the ancient greek "Kirke" or Kirka), who was known as a Seductress and Enchantress. With her potions, she was known to have turned men into wild beasts as well as create aphrodisiacs.

The rest is pure imagination! ...

I hope you enjoy this story series. More shall come soon.

yours, Nikkita

---------------------------

But any draught, pure water, natural wine,

out of my cup, revealed them to themselves

and to each other. Change? there was no change;

only disguise gone from them unawares.

(from Augusta Webster, 1870. writing about Circe in her poem "Portraits")

1 Invitation

Mandy had been unpacking for almost two hours since Ryan had left for work. They were a young newlywed couple that had just moved into the house. Now, after working so much, Mandy was tired so it was a good time for a break. She plunged down on the couch to rest a bit. After their lovemaking in the morning, she only wore one of Ryan's cotton button-down shirts and her lace panties. The shirt was long enough that it was like a short dress for her.

As she lay there, her thoughts turned to her typical fantasies that played out in her imagination. She felt her nipples tingle and harden. She clenched her thighs tight together to create more pressure for the growing sensation she felt between her legs.

She now rubbed her fingers over her braless breasts and down to her lacy panties. Her arousal was mounting as she began to fantasize about her strong imaginary lover taking her roughly in her arms. Oh, if Ryan only knew she had such lurid thoughts of another man.

"But, he is only in her mind. He is not a real man," she whispered. No harm is done.

Her fingers moved over her panties and she parted her legs now to let her fingers slip between her legs. Her excitement was growing and she could feel herself getting wet, as it seeped through the material. She felt perspiration form at the base of her neck. She needed to touch herself. She needed to masturbate as she does so often.

She rubbed the palm of her hand over her panty-clad mound, imagining it was her fantasy lover exploring her body. Her finger made circles with increasing pressure over her clitoris under the lace. Her breathing became shorter. She began to rub harder and along the full length of her vulva. She arched her back and moved her pelvis back in forth in unison with each thrust of her hand. She needed more pressure. More friction. Her clitoris hardened under the thin lace of her panties. It was not enough she needed to be filled. She needed her fantasy lover to penetrate her.

With urgency, her other hand grabbed the elastic sides of her panties and pushed them down. She needed relief. She needed to cum. She had to feel full. She imagined her imaginary lover entering her. With this thought, she used two-fingers to slowly penetrate her slippery and waiting entrance. With each short thrust, she began to rock her pelvis back and forth. She imagined his large cock moving in and out of her. Oh, she was so close. She thrashed back and forth with the rising wave. She was going to ...

Knock! Knock! Knock!

"Oh my god! Oh, I can't believe it! Who could be at the door?" She stopped like a deer caught in the headlights of an oncoming car.

Knock! Knock!...

"Comming!" she yelled out, slightly annoyed but frowning with the double connotation. She rapidly put on the wet panties that she had cast to the floor during her heated moments. There was no time to dress, but with Ryan's shirt her, she was at least presentable, she thought.

She composed herself and ran her fingers through her hair so that it was not matted from lying down. Her face was quite flush, and her clitoris was still throbbing. She hoped it would not be obvious.

"Hello," the young Mandy said with a pleasant smile as she opened her front door.

"Hi, I'm Sabrina. I live there across the street," as she turned around pointing to the large white colonial on the other side of the quiet suburban street. "I just wanted to stop by and give you a housewarming gift to welcome you here to our neighborhood."

Sabrina was stunningly pretty with a tall and curvy athletic figure. She had short brown hair in the form of a side-swept pixie cut and had a face that was slightly elfish with large dark eyes. Mandy thought she was probably in her 40s but certainly looked to be in her early-30s.

She was not normally attracted to women, but something about Sabrina was different. Her firm and the fresh body was arousing, even to Mandy. She was wearing semi-transparent gym tights that hugged her long legs making them look like a second skin. They were such that her crotch looked naked, with her puffy and full pussy lips visible. Her flat firm belly was bare and she wore a yoga top that revealed her hardened thick brown nipples. Yet at the same time, she was elegant.

Mandy became aware that she was staring at Sabrina's body and lost in her erotic thoughts. Perhaps it was because her climax had been frustrated only moments ago.

"Oh, thank you so much! How nice of you!" she said after a few moments.

Mandy took the gift box, that was actually rather large.

"Oh, sorry, I'm Mandy. Please come in."

"Oh no, thanks. I was just running out and just wanted to drop this present off. It is so nice to meet you." She started to turn around as if in a hurry, "I have to run or I will be late for my yoga class."

Mandy opened the gift box. Inside there was a small flowering plant and a homemade baked bread that looked like a carrot cake.

"Thank you so much! It is really so nice of you."

I hope you like the cake. It is my specialty. I made it myself," Sabrina said. She then added, "With my own ingredients."

"Perhaps, I could invite you to come in?" making a motion with her arm to enter.

"Oh no. Don't worry, you are still just moving in. Tell you what, are you free tomorrow morning? You could come over for tea and we can get to know each other," Sabrina said.

"Oh, ok. That would be fine. What time?"

"Would 10 work?"

"That would be great! I hope it is not an intrusion?"

"Not at all! I am looking forward to getting to know you," she said as she started to turn to leave.

She turned around again and waved.

"And besides, it will be fun to be with such a lovely looking girl all alone!" Sabrina said looking into Mandy's eyes.

This comment took Mandy aback. Perhaps, it was only an awkward comment. But, it made her uncomfortable, even though she tried not to show it.

"See you tomorrow. And thanks so much for the housewarming gift!".

Once Sabrina had left, Mandy closed the front door. Her immediate thoughts were how weird Sabrina's comment was. She then thought about ways to cancel the visit to Sabrina's house the next morning. Perhaps she could invent a story that she has to go to work or that she forgot about an important appointment.

Nonetheless, Sabrina's cake looked quite appetizing. Since she hadn't had breakfast with all of the unpacking, she cut a thin slice of the cake to try it. The taste was unique. It was not unpleasant, but there was a strange mixture of pungent tastes that she couldn't quite identify. It was like nothing that she had tried before. But, on the other hand, it was somehow strangely familiar. At least she liked it enough to eat another piece.

She returned to her work of setting up her living room and unpacking boxes. After a few moments, she did notice her face flushed. She also felt a slight tingle throughout her body, the kind she gets with sexual arousal. What is going on with her today? But, she had to get all this unpacking done.

The box was still on the desk where she had left it. When she picked it up to put it on the floor, it did not feel empty. In fact, it was heavier and larger than would be needed for the cake and flowers. She looked inside and there didn't seem to be anything else in the box. However, she realized that there was another compartment underneath.

She reached for the scissors and opened the box from the bottom. The contents were tightly wrapped in paper. From the box, out fell three objects that shocked her: two pairs of velcro cuffs, one pair larger than the other and what looked like a dog collar, clearly intended for erotic use. The dog collar had a metal tag with the engraving "Slave of Sabrina". Also tied around it was a paper tag that said "bring me tomorrow".

"What the hell!" Mandy was offended. "What a bitch! How could she give us such gifts? She doesn't even know us!" she whispered.

This must be a mistake. Her immediate thought was that Sabrina had inadvertently used this box. How could Sabrina give her this as a housewarming gift? If this were really part of the gift, then Mandy felt offended by something so inappropriate. But if it were a mistake, and not meant for her, it could be quite embarrassing for Sabrina.

After some thought, Mandy calmed down and started to see the gifts in another way. Maybe she will find some use for this someday.

Already some involuntary changes were happening in her body. Sabrina's potion was already starting to work its magic. Yes, soon, the usefulness of these gifts will become quite apparent to Mandy. Soon she will have a need for these things and others like them.

2 Afternoon and power of potions

After Sabrina left, Mandy was still aroused since she had been interrupted in the middle of her 'private activities.' During the entire morning of unpacking, she felt something different inside her. She was much hornier and more sexed crazed than normal and the vivid imagery of her fantasies unrelentingly danced around in her mind.

Finally, despite wanting to finish setting up the house as quickly as possible, she had enough work for one day. She needed a shower and a break before Ryan returned home.

(Taking a shower):

She went upstairs and ran the water in the shower. As she removed her shirt she looked at herself in the mirror. She was pleased with what she saw. She was very pretty and had a thin athletic figure with small firm breasts that were topped off with deep brown nipples. Her thick brown hair was cut shoulder length, enough so that some days she could put it in a ponytail. Her olive-colored face was well-formed, with big dark eyes, high cheekbones, and large pouting lips. Ryan would joke with her saying her lips look so supple that he wants his cock between them! She giggled with this thought.

She drew the water in the shower so that it would have time to become warm. Then she removed her panties. Naked, she delicately traced the outlines of her breasts with both hands, making gentle rotating motions. It felt so good that she closed her eyes. Now, she applied some slight pressure, massaging them from below, lifting them slightly, and then squeezing them together.

Her small breasts are so well-formed, she thought. She felt lucky to be beautiful and desirable. It sounded trivial and stupid to think that but truly felt fortunate for her involuntary genetic luck. With this thought, she pinched her nipples playfully and rolled them between her fingers. This sent a small subtle shock wave down to her vagina.

Her other hand moved down her body. It followed the outline of her thin but shapely hips, then ran behind to her bottom, and between the crevis of her shapely ass. Her fingers brushed the underside of her vagina and she shuddered, gasping and parting her lips. Her other hand now moved down and rubbed her hairy bush that covered her delicate womanhood.

The idea occurred to her that maybe it would feel sexier without pubic hair. She had never shaved down there before, but some inner voice compelled her to shave it all off and make it completely bald and smooth.

"It would be so sexy!" she thought, feeling a wave of arousal.

With an electric shaver, she removed most of the hair that covered her intimate parts. The rest she carefully removed in the shower with hair removal cream.

When she stepped out of the shower, she looked at her naked body in the mirror. Her mound looked so smooth and her puffy lips were clearly visible.

"Oh my god, how damn sexy!" she whispered to the image in the mirror.

She had goosebumps and felt flush. She loved how it looked. She felt so sexy and at the same time, it reminded her of when she was younger.

As she sat in front of the mirror, she combed her hair. Her wet naked body was wrapped in a towel. Her thoughts and fantasies overtook her. She moved a hand to touch her smooth pussy. A finger moved slowly between the hairless folds. She was so wet and slippery from her arousal. She loved the sound of her fingers working over her slippery lips and teasing at the entrance of her womanhood.

Normally, her fantasies are about her imaginary manly stud taking her in his large arms. Like this morning, she often imagines his smell and his strength forcing him to his will. But now her mind is obsessed with her mysterious neighbor, Sabrina. It is as if Sabrina has invaded her thoughts and she is being seduced by her.

Her mind creates the vivid image of Sabrina kissing and nibbling down her stomach and between her legs, leaving short wet kisses around her vagina. Mandy becomes even more aroused by this imagery. Her smooth pussy allows such easy access to her slippery lips. Mandy imagines Sabrina kissing her body, sucking on her clit. Now, Mandy's fingers begin to work at the entrance to her pussy. Slowly they enter inside her as she imagines it is Sabrina's tongue.

Her other hand rubs her clitoral nub in short circular motions and with increased pressure. The rhythm matches her probing fingers plunging into her interior, while her pelvis moves to meet each thrust. Her hand is now drenched with her creamy juices created from deep inside her.

Her body undulates with an increased rhythm that she has perfected with so much practice. She is going to cum. She can feel the familiar sensation as her body begin to spasm. She can finally reach the orgasm that she was denied earlier in the morning. Her hands move faster and faster. She moves her pelvis with increasing force against the palm of her hand and her invading fingers. She feels herself so close. Her hand rubs faster. Her hips move faster. Her other hand becomes a blur with the rapid circular motions against her clit.

Then, all of a sudden, her whole body tenses! She feels a wave of tension sweep over her. She is cumming and it feels like it will last for an eternity. Her body shakes uncontrollably in short jerks. When the initial eruption subsides, she must remain still because every part of her body is too sensitive from the orgasmic waves that flow over her.

...

After several moments, Mandy's thoughts return to the present. This was the first time she masturbated thinking about another woman and about being aroused by another woman.

What would her husband think of her newfound desires?

3 Newlywed energy

When Ryan arrived at 7 pm from work, they had dinner. Ryan was handsome, but with a boyish appearance. He was tall and athletic and just turned 28 years old, like Mandy. During dinner, Mandy told Ryan about Sabrina and their housewarming cake. She didn't mention anything about the erotic "gifts". When dinner was over, Mandy brought the cake to the table for Ryan to try.

"Just try a little, you will like it," Mandy said.

"I really can't, I am so full."

"Here just this sliver," she said, cutting a small piece.

She served it to him and also cut one for herself.

"Hmmm," as he ate. "It is different. I like it, but the taste is so different."

"Yes, that is the same reaction that I had. But, isn't it good?"

"Well, maybe I will repeat with another slice," Ryan said reaching for the knife.

...

After they finished dinner, they cleaned the kitchen and watched television together, cuddling on the couch. Even though normally this would make them more relaxed, each was becoming more aroused each moment. After some time, they headed to bed together.

Despite all Mandy's "sexual activity" during the afternoon, she still hornier than ever. What had gotten into her today? She wanted to masturbate, but this wasn't one of her habits that Ryan knew about. As they climbed into bed, it was clear that Ryan was having the same "problem". From the bulge in his shorts, she could see that he was fully erect.

"Somebody is excited!" she said giggling.

"Mmmm..., maybe there is something we can do about it?" he said sardonically.

What Mandy didn't know is that Ryan harbored his own secret thoughts. While watching TV, he started to fantasize about being dominated by a Mistress. Being forced to serve her. These were some secret fantasies he just had this evening. He had never had such thoughts or desires before. It was strange! Where did these thoughts come from?

He returned to the present with his beautiful wife laying on the bed.

They disrobed and lay together naked. It was dark so he only saw her body with the moonlight that entered through the window. She lay on her back and him on his side, while he caressed and kissed her. His hand roamed down to her breasts and squeezed. He was not as gentle as she had been on herself this afternoon. But she liked the roughness of his large hands. He took her nipples between his fingers and twisted them gently.

Then, he kisses her breasts and nibbles around her nipples. She is so sensitive and the sensation of his kisses fills her with more desire.

"Oh Ryan, I love it when you do that!. I love when you suck on my nipples," she said running her fingers through his thick black hair.

Her nipples tingle with his kisses and she can feel them hardening and extending. When she is very aroused they are like pencil erasers. He sucks them first gently and then hard. It sends small electric shocks through her body.

His hand moves down over her smooth and slim body to her tummy. His touch makes her stomach undulate, with a mixture of anticipation for him to quickly touch her pussy. She wants pressure there. She wants to rub against him. What will he think when he discovers that she shaved down there? Maybe he will think she is a slut or laugh at her. Ryan is so practical that he doesn't give in to such things, she thinks.

"Wow! when did you do this," he said surprised but with approval.

nikisixx
nikisixx
134 Followers
12