Seductress and Young Neighbor Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Today," she whispered innocently, as one being scorned. "Do you like it?"

"Uh-hum... a lot! It is fucking amazing!" as he continued his nibbling down her bald mound now. "Mandy, you are amazing and so beautiful. And incredibly sexy."

This put her mind to rest and she felt so sensual. She loved Ryan so much. He was everything that she could want. She was filled with satisfaction and felt how lucky she was to have found him.

"But what made you shave it all?" he whispered as he continued to kiss around breasts, while his hand explored her bald mound, but not yet touching her pussy.

"Umm... I don't know, I thought it would be sensual. It makes me feel sexier."

"Well, you definitely achieved that. I love the way it looks and feels."

Ryan was even more turned on now with the thought of Mandy's bald pussy. He always wished that she would shave all her hair off there, but never felt he could tell her.

He now wanted to kiss her there. He had to taste her. His cock was so hard. He shifted position and began to kiss down her stomach.

"Ryan, please... I have to have you inside me," she whispered with a carnal desire.

"Shhhh..." he responds moving down her body with kisses.

Then he positions himself to kneel between Mandy's legs and pushes them apart for better access. He plants small wet kisses all around her inner thighs, not yet touching her waiting folds. Mandy wants him to kiss her there. He was teasing her.

"You are so evil to me!" she pouts playfully. "You are driving me crazy on purpose!"

"It's your fault for being so sexy," he responds, as he continues to kiss her.

She moved her hips so that he would kiss her there. She needed to feel him rub his mouth along her sex. She wanted his tongue to explore her wet entrance. He continued to tease her, edging her with what seemed like torture, constantly building the tension. He then reaches her smooth shaved pussy and nibbles around the edge. He gives her hundreds of small succulent kisses all around her succulent petals.

"Nooo, Ryan... I am ticklish," she protests. But her body betrays her and he knows that she is loving every minute of it.

Mandy is in pure ecstasy. Her pussy is dripping with her juices and she needs him to rub her harder. She squeezes her own breasts, and moans uncontrollably, pushing her pelvis to his mouth. She moves her hand down to touch herself while he kisses her on her sensitive flower.

"That is so fucking sexy," he stops his kisses long enough to say it.

"What?" she whispers through her shortened breath.

"You rubbing your clitoris like that," he responds.

Mandy was so lost in the moment, she wasn't fully conscious of her administrations to herself. She had never masturbated or touched herself in front of him.

"Oh... I didn't ...", she stutters.

"No no, don't stop," he said, sensing that now she felt embarrassed. "I think it is sexy as hell".

The combination of his soft kisses and her probing fingers drove her mad.

Finally, Ryan parts Mandy's pussy lips and slips her tongue into the waiting hole. Mandy lets out a gasp. She wants his tongue to fill her. She moves her hips to meet him in an attempt to plunge his tongue deeper as if it was his shaft. She raises her torso and gasps for air.

"Ahhh, Ryan. That feels so good. I need you inside me," Alexa implores him.

But Ryan continues to tease her, to edge her into a frenzied state of desire. He returns to delicate kisses that cause Mandy to feel frustrated. She needs pressure. She needs him to plow into her and fill her.

"You are torturing me," she says as she gasps for air. "This is wife abuse!" as she playfully tries to bring him up to her. "You are so bad to me," she says pouting.

He begins to lick her lips with force. She moves her pelvis to force her open slippery sex against his mouth with increased rhythm.

She returns to her own attention on her clitoris. Then, she uses her fingers to delicately part her lips, exposing the nub of her clitoris so that he can lick her there. She uses her other hand to push his head closer, pleading him for the stimulation she needs. He takes her hardened clit between his lips and sucks. She cannot take anymore and shifts position so that she can take his hard member into her entrance.

4 A Newlywed game

"Lie on your back," she whispers to him.

With this, she climbs on top of him so that she straddles his torso. She bends her back and kisses him passionately on the mouth. She tastes and smells her own juices on his lips.

"I love you, Ryan," she says.

"I love you too," he whispers back.

She slides down his body to position her pussy over his cock. At first, she lets it slide between her slippery lips, rocking her pelvis back and forth. How good it feels, she thinks. She knows that he wants to enter her. She does too. How it will feel slipping into her entrance and filling her. Yes, she wants him to fill her with his big beautiful cock that she adores so much. But, she wants to wait.

"Now I will torture you," she whispers with a playfully evil voice. "Now I am the one in control," she says with a frown.

She continues to rock back and forth.

"Ahhh...that feels so good, Mandy."

Now she will take control of him! He seems to love it. What a wonderful idea. At this moment, the idea to control him takes hold. She likes this idea and apparently he does too. It will be a fun "game". She will be his Mistress.

He reaches for her breasts.

"Ahh...no no. No touching," Mandy says seductively and playfully. "My beautiful little pet."

He tries again, but she slaps his hands. He grins with her playfulness, becoming aware of her new "game" in which he is more than willing to play along. She then takes his hands and pushes them together over his head, in a position as if they were cuffed. She leaves them in this position, as she then starts to caress his chest. He moves his hands, and she rapidly puts them back in the imaginary "cuffed" position.

"No touching!" she scorns him as if she were the teacher and he the schoolboy.

She pushes his hand once again above his head.

"Hmm...we need to do something about this!" she whispers, in a mysterious way

She gets up from the bed.

"Mandy, where are you going?"

"Wait here. Don't move, ok?... promise me?" she says. "I will be back in one minute!"

A moment later, Mandy returns. She jumps into the bed and resumes her position. In the dark, Ryan doesn't see the objects in her hand. Once on top of him again, she takes one of his hands and puts a padded velcro handcuff around his wrist.

"But...Mandy, ummm ... what are you doing?"

"Shhhh...," she says. "We are just going to make sure you can't touch. Put your hands back to where they were," she reprimands him softly.

"But ... where ...?"

"Shhhh... honey. They were also gifts from Sabrina."

"What...?"

"Shhhhhhhh...", she whispers to calm him.

She repeats the same procedure on his other wrist. With a chain, he fastens his hands together and both to the bedpost. Ryan's arms are now completely fastened to the bed. This makes Mandy feel incredible.

"There, that is so much better," she says pleased with her job. "Do you like it?".

"MMMhhh... you are so sexy."

"My pet, you have to answer, 'Yes Mistress'", she says gently. She is gradually bringing him leading him along with her new fantasy.

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good boy."

"But we're not done yet," she whispers into one of his ears seductively.

"Wha...?".

"Shhhhhh..."

She slides down and takes something else that she had placed on the bed when she entered previously. They are ankle cuffs.

"First we will do this ankle," she says.

"But... "

"Shhhh... Ryan, my little pet. You will see."

Once on his right ankle, she uses the chain to attach his leg to the base of the bedpost at the end of the bed. Next, she puts an ankle cuff on his other leg and attaches it to the bedpost on the opposite side of the bed. The end result is that his entire body is spread-eagle on top of the bed and he can't move.

She gets back on top of him, straddles his torso, and looks into his eyes.

"Now you are completely helpless, my pet," she whispers seductively. "I feel so sexy. Do you like it too? Does it excite you as it excites me?"

"Oh yes, Mandy you are so hot."

She slaps him lightly on his chest playfully.

"I am not Mandy. I am your Mistress!", she says with an attempt to be stern. "You must call me Mistress."

"Yes Mistress," Ryan says going along with Mandy's erotic role play.

She is so aroused and excited by the fact that he is completely immobile and helpless. She can do whatever she wants to him. She feels in complete control.

"How do you feel my sweet little pet?", feeling his rock hard cock underneath her. "Good, no?"

"Oh Mandy, you are incredible!"

For several moments, she rubs her wet dripping pussy against his cock. He wants to enter her. She also wants to be filled, but now her little game is far more important. She wants it to last. She wants to dominate him at least in this fantasy and savor the moment.

She moves now down his body, grabs his cock, and puts the tip into her mouth.

"Ahhh," he lets out a moan. "Jesus, Mandy that feels so good."

"Silence!" she brings the game to a new level. "My little pet," she purrs like a cat. "Pets are not allowed to talk to their Mistress until she says so. And my name is not Mandy!"

She continues to lick his cock up and down its long hard shaft. She reaches his balls and puts them into her mouth and sucks. This makes his entire body tense. Ah, yes, she knows this makes him nervous. With his large balls stuffed in her moist mouth, she has such control over him. Of course, she would never want to hurt him. She is only playing with him. But still, she finds the idea of simultaneous pain and pleasure to be very exciting.

She returns to his cock. Now she puts it in her mouth. He is so big that she can't take it all. Until now, she never thought about it, but how cool it would be to learn to take his entire cock in her mouth and down her throat. She tries, but gags. She needs to practice this and she has a new desire to dedicate time to learning to deep throat his cock. Maybe the next time she will be able to, she thinks. Maybe even stuff his balls in her mouth too? She was turning into such a slut.

Ryan is on the verge of cumming. Her sucking and stroking bring him close to the edge and she knows this. But she doesn't want him to cum now. She needs to ride his shaft.

She quickly moves up and positions her pussy over his cock and lets it slip into her tight entrance. He is so big for her. Even though she is wet, her hole is still so tiny and she must go slow. First, the head of his manhood enters her and she rocks up and down, extending her insides. He is moaning. She has an urgency to get him in her before he explodes. She knows there is not much time. She continues to move up and down, so slowly, while centimeter by centimeter he enters her. Her pussy grips his cock tightly and their lovemaking still hurts her a little. But it is a good hurt, she thinks.

Finally, he is fully inside her and she begins to rock back and forth, grinding her pelvis on him so that her clit is also stimulated. He is on the verge of exploding. She can sense this.

"Oh Mandy, I am going to cum."

"Call me Mistress," she whispers through her gasping and moaning pleasure.

"Miss... Misstress...oh, I am going to cum."

She rides him harder, making his hardness pump into her as fast as she can. She wants to cum with him. Even with limited movement from his restraints, he moves his hips to meet her as she grinds back and forth. He is so big and she feels so completely full. She uses her index finger to rub her clitoris as his shaft slides in and out of her.

Their breathing becomes shorter now with each stroke. It feels so sensual. Her mouth is open, she is panting, gasping for air, and her eyes are closed. She is now focused on her own climax. She is approaching the edge. She now thrashes on him harder and faster. She forces him deeper, rubbing her pelvis on the base of his cock. She feels lightheaded and dizzy. The pressure grows as she knows in any second they will both explode in orgasm together.

Finally, she feels his cum explode inside her. His warm liquid fills her and she immediately feels her own body convulse and spasm. She climaxes with such force that her body shudders and trembles with repeated aftershocks. She then collapses on top of him.

A few moments after her orgasm subsided, she remains on top of him. Ryan's shaft is still buried deep into her, but she doesn't want to move. Ryan can't move. He is under her will. She kisses him and then buries her head below his jaw with her face against his strong chest.

"I love you my little pet," she whispers to him as she kisses his mouth passionately.

"I love you too," Ryan says. And then after a short pause, he adds, "Mistress."

She smiles and wraps her arms around him, lying on top of him.

...

Before falling asleep, each is lost in their own thoughts. Their lovemaking had never been so intense and now there was this new dimension that Mandy started with her "game". What had gotten into her? She had never acted like this before. She never had thoughts of dominating Ryan, but her game was fun and she was now determined to explore this further.

She started to fall asleep next to him. Ryan remained cuffed to the bed. She wanted him to be like this all night. She wanted him to be her slave, her little pet. She wanted to wake up with her slave still helpless. He was so good to her, that he was willing to comply with all her wishes.

...

She became lost in her dreams. But her dreams were not of Ryan. They now turned to her, the woman that came to her door only briefly. Her dreams were of Sabrina.

In her dream, she was naked. She was on a wide-open savanna surrounded by large wild animals. But, she was not afraid. The animals were docile. Then Sabrina appeared. She came close to her. She was also naked and walked with the elegance of an ancient goddess. When she approached, all the wild beasts bowed their heads and lay on the ground. Sabrina touched Mandy intimately. Without invitation, she put her hand between Mandy's legs and rubbed her fingers between her slippery sex. She then moved closer and kissed her passionately on the lips.

She laid her gently on the soft ground of the savanna and made love to her amongst the wild beasts.

Sabrina had seduced her.

Sabrina the Seductress. Kirka the Enchantress. The goddess of ancient potions and sexual desire. She had cast a spell over this young unsuspecting couple. Her dark and foreboding aphrodisiacs have begun to have the intended effect.

Soon, these young victims shall be hers...

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Making The Perfect Husband Before his wedding, submissive desires overcome Mark.in Mind Control
After School Special Todd's mistake gets surprising results from Miss Ross.in Mature
Bedding the Babysitter Ch. 01 A lesbian neighbor seduces her innocent 18-year-old sitter.in Lesbian Sex
My Girlfriend's Neglected Mother Hot Mom, hot daughter, is anyone complaining?in Erotic Couplings
Sexy Doctor Gives Prostate Exam Guy is surprised when female Dr. shows up for prostate exam.in BDSM
More Stories