Seductress and Young Neighbor Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

****

3 Drinking more potion.

After their intense lovemaking session, they both showered and began making dinner. It would have to be a light dinner since the "hors d'oeuvres" lasted so long! While Ryan was preparing a salad, Mandy was preparing one of his favorites, a Spanish Tortilla (this is a typical dish in Spain consisting of potatoes, onions, and eggs) with Jamón Serrano (this is a cured ham, very similar to Italian prosciutto).

"Oh," Mandy says remembering something. "I almost forgot. Sabrina gave us another gift! A bottle of 'her' wine."

"Sabrina really wants to be our friends!" Ryan says. "That is so good of her. And we didn't give anything to her yet. I will put it in the freezer to chill it a bit before dinner," he said taking the bottle.

****

Oh, our naive and cute little couple! How little does Ryan suspect! If he only knew just how much they have already given to Sabrina. If he only knew that his wife gave Sabrina her "bi-sexual virginity", licking her pussy all afternoon! Very soon Ryan will get into the act. Yes, very soon our unsuspecting Ryan will enter the scene. The scene of our Seductress, Sabrina.

Yes, these two slutty little angels have no idea that Ryan is the true objective. He is what is in Sabrina's mind. Soon Ryan will pay her back for all these "gifts". But not just yet. All this takes time. We have to be patient. We have to watch the Enchantress, the Sorceress, perform her slow magic.

****

"Cheers," Ryan said raising his glass of "wine" as they sat at the table.

"Cheers," touching her glass to his. "To our love," she paused. "My little pet!" she said with a playful grin.

"You are incredibly sexy, Mandy!"

They both drank from their glasses at the same time. The taste was strong, pleasant, but quite tannic or acidic. The first sip made them both cringe a little. But, with good wine, this always happens. No? Or this is what they both rationalized.

"It is good," Ryan said with a slightly contorted facial expression and with a struggling voice to maintain its normal tone.

"Mmm," Mandy replied also struggling to get a word out, having been soured slightly by the tart taste. "All of Sabrina's homemade stuff has the same taste. I am not sure what it is."

In any case, Ryan took another drink from his glass, this time nearly finishing all the contents. Between talking and the dinner, by the end of the meal, they had both finished the entire bottle of Sabrina's "wine".

****

4 Creamy delights

It was a beautiful summer morning. The sun had entered into their bedroom through their large french doors in the Master bedroom.

"Morn'n," she said as he put his arm around her and gently kissed her on the cheek.

"Sleepy?"

"Mmmm," she moaned with eyes shut but she had a smile of satisfaction and peace.

She thought about the previous two days and was so happy with her life. Her new husband was the perfect man. He would understand her. She imagined that he would even understand her new "friendship" with Sabrina.

"Well, sleep a bit more," he whispered kissing her gently again. "I have to get showered and ready for work."

He got up from the bed and went into the bathroom. Mandy slowly started to wake up. She noticed that the sheets under her were completely wet. "What the....?" she thought.

It was as if she had peed in the bed. But, it wasn't pee. It was creamy and viscous. She immediately became aware of how aroused she was. During the night, her dreams had been fantasies of lurid and raw sex with Sabrina. She had produced so much cream, that she squirted in bed. She was right next to Ryan, and she had squirted without either of them knowing it.

"My God, what is wrong with me?" she whispered out loud, trying to clean up the sheets a bit.

It was pointless, she would need to wash them all today.

****

"Bye, darling!" I hope you have a good day".

She had been hiding the large wet stain as he came to kiss her in the bed. He bent down and kissed her on the cheek.

"You too, Mandy!"

"You look really handsome," she says admiring him and looking in his eyes. "I love when you are dressed in that suit and tie." She pauses a little bit and says with a playful grin, "And when you are in your birthday suit!"

"You are too much!" he giggles. "OK, gotta go, I will be late. Love you."

"I love you too, my little pet!".

****

Mandy started to touch herself in bed. She couldn't help it. Her pussy was still leaking cream. This had never happened to her. She was so aroused that she wanted to taste herself. It was a strange taste, it wasn't salty like Ryan's pre-cum. It was more of a sweet taste, but subtle. In any case, she reached into the entrance and pulled out a substantial amount of her cream. Her finger was dripping with it and she tasted it.

She then started to rub her pussy.

"God, that feels so good," she whispered, imagining that it was Sabrina.

She remained like this for about a half-hour rubbing her clitoris and periodically eating her own copious amount of cream. But the more that she cleaned herself, she continued to produce more and more cream.

It was getting late and she didn't orgasm. But, she had to get to the hardware store and run all kinds of errands. So the orgasm would have to wait until later!

****

This was going to be one of those hot days of summer. She had just bought a cute light blue sundress. The color of the dress contrasted nicely between her dark hair, olive-colored skin, and dark eyes. It was a bit short, but certainly not anything revealing or slutty. It was elegant but youthful. She put on one of her thin laced thongs and decided to go braless.

She had a long list of items to buy for the house. She was using this time before she had to go back to her work at the University. Good thing her thesis advisor was understanding and there were no classes this month.

The first stop was the hardware store. She needed so many things, that she didn't know where to begin. But, she had to get hooks for the lamps and for the curtains.

*****

As she was looking at the curtain hooks, she had to see how they would be fastened. There were so many to choose from. The ones on the top rack were the ones she wanted. They were in the highest row. So, she had to reach up for them. In the aisle there was a small ladder, so she grabbed it and started to climb to reach what she needed.

"Can I help you Ma'me," said the young store attendant. He must have been a college student working in the store for the summer.

"Umm.. yes. I wanted to get these hooks, but... I can't seem to ..." she said, as she tried to reach the item.

As much as she could, the hooks that she wanted were still out of her reach.

"I can help you," he offered.

But meanwhile, she had already climbed one more rung on the ladder, which inadvertently gave the young man a clear look up her skirt. He couldn't help but look. What he saw left him with his mouth open.

It turns out, just when Mandy was in this awkward position, she could start to feel her cream running down her leg. How embarrassing! What was happening to her? She quickly got down from the ladder with the item in her hand.

"I, ummm.. thanks, I have it," she said to the young clerk. She was so flustered that she just wanted to pay and leave as quickly as possible.

As she was waiting in line, she could feel the streams of her fluid flowing down her leg and leaving a small puddle of her juices on the floor. She tried to act as if it wasn't happening. She looked at the middle-aged man in line behind her. He looked at the floor and then at her face. She then looked at him. What was she to do? So she grinned and shrugged her shoulders. He smiled back at her as if thanking her for the little bit of sexual excitement that she left him. In reality, she felt pleased and generous. This little event would be fodder for sexy fantasies for the rest of this man's life. Maybe he would even jerk off thinking about her wet pussy. That thought excited her a lot!

"That will be 30 dollars," the young cashier said.

The girl looked at her while Mandy was fumbling around for her credit card. Mandy could sense that she was looking at her and then would always stare at her breasts. What was she looking at Mandy thought? After giving the girl the credit card, she looked down at her chest. Her nipples were so hard that they were poking through the dress. But also, there were two wet stains that made the fabric look semi-transparent. What humiliation.

*****

When she returned to her car she was mortified. It had been the most embarrassing experience of her life. At the same time, she was incredibly aroused. She had to remove her panties because they were so wet it was uncomfortable.

There was so much cream and she didn't have tissues to absorb all of it. The only thing that occurred to her was to eat it. What was the big deal? It was her own body. She proceeded to take gobs of her cream and eat it so that it wasn't dripping down her legs.

****

5 Sabrina continues her plan

When she arrived home, she saw that she had a text message from Sabrina. The text message read:

"Mandy I really would love it if you could come over now! Be quick. Don't forget your collar. Come in the bikini from yesterday.... without the top.

This was becoming serious. This was beginning to possess her mind. Sabrina was entering her mind. Mandy wanted to write back saying that she couldn't. She wanted to invent some excuse. Her rational mind told her not to go, but the other part of her wanted to be with Sabrina so much.

She decided to wait before answering. She unpacked, then went upstairs to the bathroom in the Master bedroom to clean her "creamy mess" that had so embarrassed her.

When she returned downstairs, her phone was beeping with several messages.

There was one from Ryan:

"Hey, Mandy! How is my sexy Mistress?.... heheh :) How is your morning going? Miss you and thinking about you."

After she read the message, she smiled, "Ryan is so sweet." She immediately responded:

"Good my little pet! I also miss you so much. Thinking about you all morning! Would love to have you tied up again. You? hehehe..."

Of course, she didn't mention that she was also thinking about Sabrina's sweet kitty. She didn't mention how much she would love to be eating Sabrina's pussy. She didn't tell him that Sabrina is now waiting for her to go over half-naked to repeat yesterday. No, that she didn't mention.

She then went and opened the latest text message from Sabrina. The message simply read:

"I am waiting for you my little slutty pet. Hurry or you will be punished."

Mandy's immediate response was one of anger. Partly at Sabrina, but mostly herself. This was her next-door neighbor. How could she be manipulating her like this? But then that small inner voice inside her, the one taking so much protagonism in her lately, compelled her to give in to Sabrina.

Thinking for a few moments, Mandy simply wrote:

"Sorry, Sabrina. I will be over in a few minutes."

This was utter madness. As these conflicting thoughts ran through her mind, her actions took control. She went to the bedroom, disrobed, and put on the micro bikini. Her instruction was to come without the top, but she decided against that just in case others saw her in the neighborhood. She put the dog collar around her neck and looked in the mirror. She was fucking hot. And she knew it. She had the body that just screamed "fuck me".

She left all the things that she had bought on the kitchen table. The house was in a bit of a disarray. But there would be time to pick up. Besides, she would be back soon. "Not like yesterday!" she thought.

****

She stood at Sabrina's front door and rang the bell. As she waited for Sabrina to come to the door, she observed the grounds of the house. This morning, she had seen Sabrina's house from her bedroom. From there, much of the house was hidden between thick trees. Now within the grounds, she could see that it was a large white house amongst a dense array of trees. It was a prominent and stately house, a mansion really. It had various statues lining the drive and with large iron bars surrounding all the grounds. There were four or five large Oak trees.

While she was noticing all these things, she became suddenly shocked. She could clearly make out what looked like a large black bear, a lion, and a few wolves walk very slowly from the side corner of the land towards the back of the house. She was terrified. How could these wild animals be found loose here in the suburbs? And here in Sabrina's yard. Maybe she doesn't know.

Just at this moment, Sabrina appeared at the door. She was completely naked.

"Oh, my little slutty pet," she said genuinely happy to see Mandy. "Come in."

She noticed Mandy's startled expression and the fact that she was pointing in the direction of the side of the house but unable to utter anything.

"Whatever is the matter with you? It's like you've seen a wild beast!"

"Sabrina, there... were..., "

"C'mon now, don't stand out here acting silly!" she interrupted her.

"But there was a bear and wolves."

"Oh, those! That is nothing! Don't you concern yourselves about them! Come inside."

"Are they your pets? How can you have such wild animals as pets?"

"You love to talk about animals. Don't you!" she brushed off the question. "We have more important things to talk about than those stupid animals. Come!"

She turned around, as the previous day taking Mandy's hand and walking towards the pool area in the back of the house.

"I see that you don't know how to follow instructions, my little pet."

"Oh, I am sorry Sabrina. It's just that ..."

"Silence! You will be punished!" she said abruptly and sternly. However having realized that this frightened poor Mandy, she immediately said in a more soothing and loving way, "Just a little, because I love you. Do you love me?"

"Yes, Sabrina. I also love you," Mandy said, even surprising herself.

This was psychological torture. Mandy was beginning to see that this woman was controlling her. But, she was letting her and couldn't seem to fight back. All her logical and rational faculties had seemed to disappear.

"Let me look at you!", she said turning Mandy and holding on to both her arms, pulling them up and out to look at her figure. "You are so lovely. You are like a young flower, my little pet!".

Mandy flushed and looked down, "Thank you, Sabrina."

"Come, I have some refreshments out in the garden."

Mandy followed her through the foyer and into the large sunroom, where she had been taking tea the previous day. Now, there were no statues. All those statues that had been there the previous day were absent.

"Sabrina, did you remove the statues?"

"What statues?"

"Why the ones that were here yesterday!" Mandy said with urgency, as a way to retain her sanity.

"Oh, those dusty old things! I had them removed this morning."

It was clear that this was not a topic that Mandy would receive answers. However, it was a thorn in her side. This mere fact, apart from all the other oddities of Sabrina, was something that Mandy somehow knew was more important than it seemed.

*****

"Well, I can see someone is excited!" Sabrina said as they were sitting out in a garden table drinking their tea.

Sabrina was looking at Mandy's bare leg. Because of Mandy's constant arousal, there was a white creamy stream running down her leg from her kitty. Sabrina's comment made Mandy so embarrassed that she closed her leg and tried to wipe the creamy liquid with her hand. But it only made it worse by covering her entire leg.

While Mandy was trying to clean herself up, Sabrina produced a leash that she had on a table next to them.

"Oh, don't worry about that, my little pet. That is normal for a hot slutty little pet like you. Come here and we shall put this leash on you."

Mandy was shocked, but at the same time, the thought of being treated like a real "pet", turned her on. Without thinking she leaned over. Sabrina fastened the leash to the hook on the dog collar around Mandy's neck.

"There. That is much better. Now I can start to teach you some proper manners. We can't have our little pets creaming, peeing, and dirtying the whole house. Can we?"

During this whole time, Sabrina was completely naked, just as when she opened the door. With the collar and leash, she tugged on Mandy.

"Come, my pet, I want you to lick my pussy."

She now pulled her with force and Mandy was forced out of the chair to fall down on her knees. Sabrina continued to yank on the leash so as to position her body and face at the level of her pussy.

"Lick, pet! Please your Mistress!" she commanded.

****

6 Mandy's punishment

After what seemed like hours, Mandy's tongue was exhausted from licking. But, Sabrina seemed insatiable. In a sudden movement, she stood up.

"Come, pet! I will now punish you for not following my directions! Follow me."

Sabrina took the leash attached to Mandy and led her towards the house. They left the gardens and entered into the house. They passed once again through the sun-room and through the kitchen. They walked down a long corridor with large ceilings, the walls covered by classical paintings that seemed to be of enormous value. Mandy recalled a Velázquez, a Rubens, and what seemed to be a Rembrandt. Perhaps these were imitations she thought. But they seemed so authentic.

During the whole time, Sabrina was completely naked. Mandy still was clad in her micro bikini. Sabrina continued to tug on her leash, leading her through the house. At the end of the corridor, there was a passage to a large and stately dining hall. However, just before this, there was a large door on the left-hand side made of thick solid oak. They stopped in front of this door, and Sabrina opened it. There were stairs that descended into what seemed like a poorly lit basement.

Mandy immediately became terrified. What was happening? Was she being led to danger?

"There is no reason to fear, my little pet," Sabrina said, sensing her fear. "I will not hurt you." They began to walk down the stairs. "Permanently."

Mandy tried to resist, however it was futile. Sabrina pulled on the leash. With this, she continued to descend the stairs with Sabrina.

They arrived at the bottom of the stairs. They walked along a corridor. The walls were of solid stone. There were no electric lights, just the light from the flickering flames from the gas lanterns fixed along the wall. The stone and the light from the lanterns gave the appearance of a medieval dungeon. The walls were so solid and thick, that if anything were on the other side, no sound could penetrate them.

"We have arrived, my pet," Sabrina said as if pleased with herself.

She opened another solid oak door with no windows. The room was also poorly lit with the same lanterns that lined the hallway. However, there was enough light to make out the decor of the room and its purpose. Mandy stared in abject horror.

****

This had been a torture chamber! Along the walls were crosses by which the subject would be tied and tortured. There were rows of whips, medieval devices for torture, stell cuffs, and chains. There were many objects that Mandy could not discern since they were not from the modern world, yet had an aspect of inflicting much pain.

"Welcome to my favorite room of the house," Sabrina said sadistically.

There is a large oak table in the center of the room, with hand and ankle cuffs made from what appears to be solid iron. Everything in the room seems to have the appearance of items from a medieval dungeon. There are no modern items.

Apart from her fear, Mandy's rational mind could not piece together all that she is seeing. It can't be real. It seems too surreal. How is it possible that this house can exist in a place without a long history in this country. These rooms seem to date to the 12 or 13th century, but such a house didn't exist here. This was absolutely surreal. It would be impossible to build such a house without people knowing about it. And the stone. Where did such ancient stone structures come from? These were stones that showed centuries of their function.