Seductress and Young Neighbor Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sabrina moves Mandy to the table and forces her to lie down on her back. She takes each arm and fastens them in the solid iron cuffs. They snap shut with a sound that seems permanent. The ankle cuffs are spread out and raised. She fastened her ankles.

There are wheel cranks that adjust the position of the wrist and ankle cuffs. Sabrina moves each of these wheels to spread Mandy's legs outward and upward. Her legs are spread the maximum possible and her pussy is fully exposed. Then, Sabrina does the same operation to her wrist cuffs, so that her arms are splayed out as far as possible. As a result, Mandy's body is stretched out spread-eagled in this ancient torture device.

"There is no reason for fear, my little pet," Sabrina says caressing Mandy's anxious face. "This will only last a little while and it will be good for you."

"But, I thought you love me," Mandy says. "Please don't hurt me."

"Oh my little pet, I do love you."

She returns with a ball gag that she sticks into Mandy's mouth.

"This is so that we don't wake up the neighbors," her comment was obviously a joke. "This way, we will both enjoy this better. We don't want your screams to hurt our ears."

Mandy's eyes showed how terrified she was. Despite this, Sabrina moved to caress Mandy's face. The contrast between the room and her imminent torture with the soft caresses of Sabrina seemed to be nothing short of madness.

"Don't worry my little pet," she reassured her. "This is nothing. Later you will forget everything."

Now that Mandy was fastened and had the ball-gag stuck in her mouth, Sabrina moved behind her and out of Mandy's site. Mandy was in a state of utter anxiety. How could this be happening? What was Sabrina doing? What would she do to her?

Mandy heard strange incantations from Sabrina in another language that she couldn't understand. Then between her nervousness, she passed out unconscious.

*****

Mandy woke up. Sabrina returned to the table in a position where Mandy could see her. She was transformed. Her hair was long and red. Her face was the same, but far more beautiful. She seemed much younger, maybe by 20 years. She wore a long red robe that seemed to be embroidered with gold. It was nearly transparent and her naked body could be seen underneath.

Her naked arms were encased in a golden bracelet of interwinding serpents that wrapped around her arm, starting from her elbow and winding up to her shoulder. Her wrists were covered in thick golden bracelets. She wore a golden crown with the form of a V-shape that dropped down from her hairline to the bridge of her nose, encrusted with a large ruby. Mandy could sense that these gold ornaments were rare and of immense value.

In one hand she held a whip. On the other hand, which she held raised, was perched a large raven, that was so black that no light seemed to escape it. Like a black hole singularity. At that moment, Sabrina was the naked singularity, and Mandy was on the accretion disk. She was falling into the black hole and may never return.

****

Sabrina stood motionless with her eyes closed. She spoke in whispering, dream-like, and mystical tones. She was summoning spirits. She repeated continually the same incantation, which Mandy could not understand because it was in a foreign or ancient tongue.

All of a sudden, Sabrina opened her eyes and looked at Mandy. Her eyes looked ferocious, like a beast. They were not even the same color as Sabrina's eyes. In fact, they did not look human. They looked feline!

"I, Kirka, daughter of Helios, the sun god, and Hecate, the goddess of witchcraft, teach this wretched slut to be my slave! Make her mine."

With this, she rapidly moved her arm upon witch the raven was perched making it fly away, and cocked the whip back behind her. She then swung her body with all her force so that the whip cracked down on Mandy's immobile body. Mandy let out a shriek that was muffled by the ball gag.

Sabrina continued to whip her body over and over again, making criss-cross marks on her torso, on her breasts, on her thighs, and on her pussy and pussy mound. She swung with such force that the whip seemed to tear Mandy into shreds. At one point, Mandy passed out and lost consciousness once again.

****

Mandy awoke for a moment out of her semi-conscious state. Her entire body was stinging and in absolute pain from the whipping that she received. But the ordeal now seemed to have stopped. She could feel something at the entrance of her kitty. It was rubbing up and down her vagina. It felt like a cock.

She tried to open her eyes. However, it felt as though large weights were on her eyelids. She managed to open them to see through a tiny slit. She was still not sure if she was dreaming or if this was all real. She was still lying on her back on the wooden table with her wrists and ankles that were still fastened to the ancient steel cuffs. Between her was the transformed figure of Sabrina.

However, the transformed figure of Sabrina was now naked. Her long red hair partly covered her youthful and firm breasts. Between her legs was a large penis. She was both a sexy woman and a virile man. She had been transformed into a hermaphrodite! The transformed figure of Sabrina began to penetrate her with this massive cock. It was so large, she could not imagine entering her.

The transformed Sabrina began to rock back and forth, making the tip of the massive cock enter her hole. Slowly, little by little this version of Sabrina entered Mandy's tight entrance with her enormous shaft.

Then, with the pain inflicted on her poor pussy, she fell back into an unconscious state.

****

When Mandy woke up, she was still on the table, but her hands and legs were not fastened. Sabrina had been applying a soothing ointment to her multiple whip marks. The whipping had been so ferocious that in places she was bleeding. When Mandy became aware of where she was, her fear immediately overtook her. However, Sabrina - now with her normal physical form and naked - came and soothed her forehead.

"Relax my little pet." Sabrina caressed her softly, "It is all over now."

She bent down and kissed Mandy on the mouth. Despite just having passed the most terrifying moment of her life with this woman, she kissed her back and started to get aroused. Sabrina's tongue played with hers.

Sabrina then climbed up onto the large wooden table. She squatted over Mandy's face.

"Lick, my pet!" she said softly as she lowered her pussy to meet Mandy's mouth.

Mandy began to lick her while her own hand reached down to rub her own clitoris.

"You are such a good pet. I love you very much."

With this Sabrina shifted her position so that her pussy was only an inch from Mandy's mouth.

"Open your mouth my pet."

She then let her floodgates flow and soon a golden stream flowed from her directly into Mandy's open mouth.

"Drink all of it, pet. Don't let any escape."

When she had finished peeing into Mandy's mouth, she got down from the table. She moved to Mandy's face and kissed her on the mouth.

"You love me, don't you, my little pet?"

"Yes, Sabrina."

"And you are completely mine, aren't you?"

"Yes, Sabrina."

"Mmmm. You are such a good little slutty pet. Now we have to invite your sexy husband to join in our little games."

-----------------------

Epilogue to Ch3 and Author commentary.

Well, the plot is starting to thicken, I must admit. I don't trust Sabrina. I don't know about you, but this really is beginning to make me worry for our couple, Mandy and Ryan. Some of Mandy's rational side is still trying to win her inner struggle. I am still hopeful of her. But Ryan? Here, my friend, I don't know if he will be able to resist Sabrina.

We can only watch it unfold. I am still on Mandy and Ryan's side. How about you? Yeah, I know what your thinking. Sabrina has a really nice house, she is super cool, I like her potion thing, and she is really hot walking around naked all the time...something that I think is very very fucking sexy! (and we won't even mention when she does the "Hermaphrodite thing!!... I even had to go and "rub one out"... uffff!). And then there is the freaking animal thing; yeah very strange! But, I just don't trust her.

Hey, I don't know any more about what will happen than you. I am watching them just like you! Let's see how this whole thing unfolds. As we say here in the "biz", see you in the next chapter!


Share this Story

Similar Stories

Toilet Ex My Ex-husband humiliatingly submits to me in a public toilet.in BDSM
Married to the Mother-in-Law A double union ensures Brad's obedience - forever.in BDSM
She Deserves It Ch. 01 A boyfriend's insecurity with his girlfriend leads to Femdom.in Fetish
New Neighbour A young man has a new and interesting neighbour.in BDSM
Raised to be a Femdom An 19 years old girl discovers the benefits of dominion.in Fetish
More Stories