Seductress in His Wife's Panties

Story Info
Mother-in-law gives her daughter's lingerie new sex appeal.
5.4k words
4.22
44.7k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arnold was not keen on his mother-in-law moving in with them. "It's not that we don't have room, Ginny, it's just that we won't have nearly as much privacy when she's here."

"Oh, it won't be that bad. She'll have her own room and even her own private bathroom and shower. We'll hardly know she's here most of the time," his wife told him. "We've been over this all before and you know it."

He sighed in resignation, "I know. It's just that we won't be able to fuck on the sofa, or, you know, all the other places we do it whenever we want."

"Come on. You know she won't be here all the time. She has friends, she's only fifty and still active and gets out a lot. We'll still get our chances. She just couldn't handle that big house alone by herself after dad died."

Just then they heard the van pulling into the driveway. "My brother Phil is here with Mom!" Ginny announces. They go down and greet Phil and her mom, Madeline, at the door. "Hi, Phil." She gives her brother a hug. "Thanks for helping out today."

"Hi, Mom!" She beams. "We're so glad you are here!"

"Arnold nods to Phil, Then says, "Welcome home, Madeline." and they exchange a quick hug.

Ginny says, "Why don't you and Phil start bringing in Mom's stuff and I'll take her up to her room. Mom, you're going to love the way we've set the place up for you!"

Arnold and Ginny had bought the house a year ago just after her dad died. It was much bigger than they needed. She had grown up in a large house, the youngest of six children, and she wanted one like it. Plus she was worried about her mom being alone. So the extra space would always be there when she was ready. With just a little remodeling work they'd created a small in-law apartment like space at the back of the second floor. Ginny was excited to finally have her mother moving in.

Arnie and Phil bring the bed up first and get it assembled. As they bring in the rest of Madie's furnishings and personal belongings Ginny and her mom arrange things and unpack boxes. There was far too much in the old house for Madeline to bring to her new home. She had spent months downsizing her possessions and emptying the house. She'd given each of her children most of whatever they wanted that she wasn't going to keep. There was some sibling squabbling over some of it but it all got worked out. She hated to have to do it but at least so much of it would stay in the family. She bequeathed other things to favorite cousins, nieces, and nephews, and such. A yard sale and charity donations disposed of the rest. And now, for better or worse, here she was in her new home.

When the van was unloaded and much of the unpacking done Ginny said, "Look, it's 12:30 already. I'll make us some lunch."

Phil turned down the offer. "Thanks, sis, but I can't stay. Cindy and the kids are waiting for me"

"OK, thanks for the help today," she says and gives him a hug.

"I'll come help you and let your mom get settled in a little." Arnie volunteers.

In about ten minutes they call Madie down for lunch. She thinks of herself as a proper woman. Arnie tended to see her as a bit old fashioned. She believed a woman should always dress like a lady. It was Saturday and Arnie and Ginny were casually dressed in jeans and tee shirts. Madie was in a knee length tan colored skirt, nylon stockings, with a white blouse finished off with a little eye makeup and dark red lipstick. There was a silk kerchief in matching earth tones around her neck. Her idea of casual wear is a skirt instead of a dress Arnie always did notice the feminine appeal of her outfits. They are alluring but not provocative, sensuous but not revealing. She is still a quite good looking woman. She'd gained a bit of weight over the years but mostly in ways that rounded out the curves in her figure. Whenever Arnie would start to notice her womanly charms he would focus his attention elsewhere. He just didn't want to be having sexy thoughts about his wife's mom. That would be weird or something.

While they are eating lunch Madie says, "I want to cook dinner for you tonight. I know it's your kitchen, honey, and I promised I wouldn't try to manage it for you. But a woman doesn't feel like a house is her home until she cooks a meal in it."

"OK, mom. I'll help you find things if you need it."

Madie puts her off, "I'll manage OK. It's very nice of the two of you to invite me to come and live here. But I don't want to intrude on your lives. Or on your privacy. I know how important privacy is to a young married couple." She looks at Arnie and winks.

"Oh, mom," Ginny whines. "We really want you to have your privacy, too. Arnie does too. That's why we set it up so you have your own bathroom and shower."

"Oh, was he worried he might be embarrassed if I might walk in on him?"

"Actually, he was worried he might walk in on you. He doesn't want you to think he's a pervert."

Madie looks at Arnie and says, "Oh, that's so sweet that you're worried about my modesty. If it were an accident I don't think you'd be a pervert. Unless you ogled me. Of course a nice man like you wouldn't do that. But I guess we won't have to worry about that, now, will we? Or me getting an accidental peek at you? " she says with a laugh.

After lunch Ginny went off on her weekly hunting and gathering shopping adventure while Arnie went to help his best friend George with a project at his house. George had done a lot to help with the remodeling for Ginny's mom and it Arnie was paying him back in kind. They left Madie to finish unpacking and get settled.

When Arnie gets home Ginny and her mom are in the kitchen and dinner is nearly cooked. She tells him, "You're just in time. It'll be ready in about five minutes."

"Great," he says. "I'm going to wash up and get all the dust off. I'll be right back."

"And please put on a proper shirt over that undershirt while you are at it," Madie adds. "We should all be dressed nicely. I don't want to see a half naked man at the dinner table even if he is good looking."

When they sat down to eat Ginny said, "Thanks for cooking dinner Mom. You know you didn't have to but we appreciate it. Does it feel more like home now?"

"Oh, yes it does. Home is where the hearth is, and this does feel more like that now."

"Good, Madie, it is your home, too, now," Arnie said.

The rest of dinner is filled with small talk about the day's adventures and Ginny filling her mom in on all the household routines and conveniences and storage places. They shared a bottle of wine with the meal and welcomed and celebrated their new household circumstances.

When they had retired to their bedroom at the end of the day Ginny tells Arnie, "I bought something special today just for you for being so nice and letting my mom come live with us. Wait right here, I'll be right back!" She disappears into their bathroom. Arnie knows this means she's bought some new sexy lingerie. He strips down to his shorts and eagerly waits on he bed.

Knowing that Arnie will be watching, Ginny teases him by showing her foot out the bathroom door, waist high, then her calf, and finally her thigh in a high leg kick. She's wearing thigh high red sheer stockings. Arnie's pulse quickens and the lion in his crotch begins to awaken. She withdraws her leg and slowly steps out into the open, facing him with her feet slightly apart and her hands at her side. She's wearing a short see through red nightie open in the front. Her big full and round breasts were supported by a matching sheer peek-a-boo bra. The lion roars and the bulge in his shorts starts to point. Her long blonde hair just graces her already firm nipples as they peek out. His gaze continues down the sleek curve of her body, ogling the delicious shapeliness of her waist and hips. HIs cock stands up straight in his shorts when he sees her pussy lips peeking out from the slit in the crotch of her panties.

"Oh, baby, honey!" he gasps. "You've outdone yourself! Ooh-la-la!"

Ginny sashays over to the bed accentuating the sway of her hips with each step.

"Wow! You shaved too! Oh you naughty girl. Come here and let me show you why boys like the naughty girls so much baby."

Ginny coos innocently, "Gee mister, what's that pointy thing in your pants?"

"It's called a boner. Do you want to see it, my sweetie?"

"Ooh. I never saw one before." Arnie pulls the waist band of his shorts down and whips it out. "What is it for?" she asks playfully.

"It's for pretty girls like you. Come sit on my lap and I'll show you." Arnie always likes when Ginny plays this game. It's one his favorites. She comes over straddles his lap with his shaft pressed against the slit between her pussy and her buttocks against his belly. Feeling her wetness makes his cock spasm with shivers of pleasure.

"Ooh, mister, that tickles me. I like it." He arches his hips up then down, sliding his erection along her slippery twat. "Ooh. That tickles more. I like it!" He rubs himself on her like this for a while. The smooth flesh of her bald pussy thrills him. Her cunt juices are coating his manhood. She's starting to ache to feel him deep inside. "Do you do this with all the girls, mister," she asks.

"Only the the pretty and sexy ones that like being naughty, honey."

"Does that mean I'm pretty and sexy?"

"Oh you are! So sexy I want to do this." He lifts her up and teases her cunt hole with the tip of his cock. He whispers in her ear. "Let me put it up your gynnie, sweetie." The hot breath drives her wild. He slips the tip of his cock into her cunt, then out and back in a few times.

"Oh mister! Oh mister! I never felt anything this good before!" she exclaims as he lets her down and works his hardness all the way in. He kisses her on the back of the neck. "Oh, Arnie! Do me baby! Oh god honey!" He rocks his hips up and down and she rides his motion. Then she gets off, lays on her back with her legs spread wide. "Oh, god, I want you so much tonight, Arnie! Fuck me baby!"

He puts his face between her legs and licks her clit. Her back arches in delight as waves of excitement ripple through her. Then he pulls her panties down and off and climbs on top of her. He takes his hand and guides himself into her wide open vagina. She moans, "Oh yes. Oh. All of it baby. GIVE IT TO ME!"

He starts pumping slowly in and out, watching his love stick disappear again and again into her bald pussy. "Fuck me Ginny. Oh, fuck me with that hot gynnie. OH, yea, show me what a dirty girl you are." Their passions rise and the slow rhythm becomes furious. The bed shakes from the intensity of their loving as they pant and moan in ecstatic bliss.

Ginny feels her climax coming and arches her back and holds it there against Arnie's plunging into her. He knows what this means and fingers her clit just as she starts to cum. "YES! YES! GOD! SO HARD SO DEEP! I love it!" she screams.

Her orgasm puts him over the top and he feels his eruption coming. He pulls himself out and strokes himself, spewing all over her bald pussy lips and belly. He collapses on her and kisses her.

When they catch their breath she says teasingly, "I liked that mister. Can we do this again tomorrow."

"As long as we keep it our naughty little secret, sweetie," he jokes. They cuddle under the blanket and soon fall asleep.

At breakfast the next morning Madie whispers to her daughter, "Ginny, maybe from now on it would be better if you and Arnie close your bedroom door at night, you know, to keep things quieter."

She blushes and says "But, Ma, the door was closed last night."

Ginny, Arnie, and Madie get accustomed to the new circumstances as the days and weeks go by. Arnie and Ginny work, so during the weekday Madie has the place to herself. One evening at dinner Ginny announced that she has to take a short business trip to Chicago to fix some problems installing a new software enterprise i management system her team had developed. She'd be gone for three nights in the middle of the week. Travel wasn't a regular part of the job but several times a year she would be needed to help a branch office with something they couldn't manage on their own. She'd be leaving in the morning and would be back on Friday afternoon. "Now, mom," she told Madie, "Arnie is a big boy. I've gone on other trips. You don't have to take care of him or anything. We have a routine down for it and I don't want you to think you have to do anything different while I'm gone."

"Alright, honey," Madie says. But we both have to eat dinner and I can't just sit by while he cooks for us. Maybe we'll trade off every other day."

"That's fine. I just don't want you to feel that you need to do it."

"We'll get along fine. Don't you worry about a thing."

Usually Don would make plans with his friends or his brother on the evenings Ginny was away on business, a chance for male bonding without taking time away from doing things with his wife. He called and texted a few and before long had some tentative plans made.

Ginny left early the next morning to catch her flight. When Arnie got home from work Madie was already cooking dinner. "I decided to go first," she tells him. You cook tomorrow, OK?"

"It's too late to object now so, sure." He tells her he'll be going out with his friends but insists on cleaning up after the meal before he goes out.

The house is quiet when he gets back from his night out with the boys. He locks up and goes up the stairs. He stops in the bathroom to pass some of the metabolized beer and washes up. He decides not to bother with the light when he gets to the bedroom. He's just going to take off his clothes and get in bed. He takes of his shirt and tosses it on a chair, undoes his pants, lets them fall and steps out of them. He starts puling off his shorts when he turns towards the bed and notices the form on it in the dark shadows. "WTF," he thinks, "Did Ginny fix things so quick she's back already?" That must be it. Her legs are partly covered by the blanket. She's on her side, backside to him. He notices she's wearing that sheer red nightie and bra. And the stockings, too. "I wonder if she shaved again," his mind danced and his dick stiffened in anticipation. He gently climbs in the bed to spoon her. He puts his arm around her and presses manhood against her warm butt cheeks. He gets a whiff of her favorite perfume and his cock hardens more. She wiggles her ass in appreciation. He fondles her nipple through the peek-a-boo bra. Her breast feels a bit larger to him. So does her butt. She must be putting on weight he thinks. He kisses the back of her neck. She turns and faces him, smiling, and says. "Hello, big boy." and he realizes it's Madie not Ginny. "Surprise!"

"What the fuck!" he shouts and jumps out of the bed. "Oh my god. Oh, my god, Mrs. Monroe, I didn't know, I mean... Oh, no, no."

She's turned completely on her back now, legs tantalizingly apart, trimmed pussy hair peeking from the open crotch of her panties. His cock is standing straight up. The shock has only heightened his excitement.

She says, "It sure looks like you're excited to see me. My, no wonder Ginny moans so loud when you fuck her!" She turns to the night stand and lights several candles.

Arnie covers himself with his hands. "Oh, don't be shy," she taunts him. "I like how hard you got for me." Then she sits up and whispers to him, "I won't tell if you won't." She lays back on her back.

"But, Mrs. Monroe, why? God, you're my wife's mother!"

"I hear you and Ginny going at it almost every night. I'm happy for the two of you but it makes me feel lonely. It's been sooo long, Arnie. My husband was sick and we couldn't make love for years before he passed away. Oh, Arnie, I need it so much. I hear you and Ginny all the time and it just reminds me and makes so horny. Sometimes I rub my pussy and I remember what it was like. And sometimes I pretend I'm the one doing it with you instead of Ginny. And I think about how good you must be to make her so happy. And so loud! And now we're alone and I thought maybe..."

Arnie takes his hands away and sits on the bed. To his surprise he's gotten hornier and hornier as she speaks. "OMG, I'm actually thinking about doing this," he realizes. He'd never thought of her that way before. She does look smoking hot now that he's seen what gives her those curvy shapes.

She entices him more. "Don't be afraid. Look, I'm wearing her nightie so if you want you can close your eyes and pretend it's Ginny." It's all so hot and weird and it's making him so damn horny and he can't resist anymore. He looks her in the eyes and says, "I don't want to imagine it is anyone but you." He takes her in his arms and kisses her. She wraps his arms around her and they play tongue tag for the longest time.

"Oh, Arnie," she sighs when their lips finally part. "I feel your kisses all all the way down to my pussy. Oh, god, you're hot honey."

"You have so much passion in you. You are so warm in my arms, like your passion is on fire. So hot."

"It's been so long, honey. I need it so much."

He puts his hand on her bush. Her pelvis arches in delight. His fingers works their way down, rubbing and fondling as they go. Her whole body shivers when they find her clit. "MMMmmm. Oh, baby, Oh, that's so good. So much better than doing it myself." He twiddles with her clit for a while then brings his fingers down and gently fingers her cunt hole. She squeezes her legs together and her pelvis thrusts so hard it feels like she's going to break his wrist.

"You really are horny, Madie. I don't think I ever fucked a girl this hot and ready." He takes his hand away, spreads her legs again and gets between her knees. "Oh, Madie, you look so god damn hot in your daughter's fuck-me clothes. You know what kind of mom does that, Madie?"

"You mean a slut?"

"I mean the kind of mom I want to fuck hard and long. Yea, a slutty mom. Give me that slutty mom cunt, Mrs. Monroe," he says as he presses his throbbing cock against her cunt lips and rubs it around.

"OHHH! That's it!" she screams and thrusts her hips to push it in. She begs for all of it and he gives it to her. "You are so big. And so hard!" He starts rocking his hips out and in, out and in. She keeps pace with him, sobbing and panting, "Oh, ho, yes. Oh, ho, yes. Oh, ho, yes." Arnie is propped up on both hands watching his cock go in and out of his mother-in-law's plush, fleshy pussy lips between the opening in his wife's sexy panties. It's the hottest thing he's ever seen or imagined. Every time his balls slap against her the tingling gets more intense and the spasms along his cock more electric until he can't hold his climax back. He put his right hand on her bush and tickled her clit as he erupted. She clamped her legs together and her hips thrust almost violently as her orgasm started. "OH, HONEY! YES!!" she screamed so loud he thought he'd go deaf. He pumped all his cum deep inside. She continued riding him and panting in contentment for a minute even after he was done. He collapsed on her and they lay chest to chest just cuddling even after his limp dick slipped out. Finally he rolled off of her and they cuddled some more in the afterglow.

He dozed off. Madie got up, took off Ginny's nightie and undies, and put then away. She took one last look at Arnie naked and asleep and sighed. Then she went to her room and climbed into her own bed.

The next morning Arnie was up and off to work a little early, before Madie woke up. He was having mixed feelings about what had happened. He cheated on his wife. With her mother, for god's sake. But it was so hot and so amazing. It made him feel guilty every time he thought about it. And it made his balls twitch, too. Damn, that woman knows how to fuck. Rationalizing helped soothe his guilt. It was just that once. Just to help her because she needed it. It's not cheating if it's in the family. Ginny was away so it didn't take anything away from her. He was a bit apprehensive about facing Madie when he got home. It could be embarrassing.

12