All Comments on 'Seductress in His Wife's Panties'

by JohnsonLongwood

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I'd love to see Ginny become involved and accepting. I prefer that to the cheating perspective, just my opinion. Well done, in any case!

JohnsonLongwoodJohnsonLongwoodabout 3 years agoAuthor

re: Anonymous

Thanks for the feedback. The next chapter is in progress and they continue the cheating. There are two branches after that - one as you suggest or one which leads to divorce etc. I haven't chosen a path yet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This was great, one of the better stories here. I do hope in the next chapter you take it to the extreme and have the mother-in-law steal her daughter’s husband., there already too many threesome endings which are too unreal.

GreatOtterGreatOtterabout 3 years ago

A decent amount of errors and the dialogue just isn’t great. The idea is fun though, I wouldn’t take anonymous opinions on she’d to take the story though. I think if you took it where the husband runs off with the MIL you need to make sure the MIL really does stuff the wife can’t because she doesn’t have much more than a “slutty mom mouth”. Nothing really made is seem like they would want to fuck together so I’m not sure how you would spin that one.

JohnsonLongwoodJohnsonLongwoodabout 3 years agoAuthor

re: Anonymous:

There are some hints in the upcoming chapter about feelings between Madie and Arnie. THird chapter is still being conceptualized. There will be a major twist.

JohnsonLongwoodJohnsonLongwoodabout 3 years agoAuthor

re GreatOtter:

Thanks for the critical feedback I do try to learn from it. There are feeling between husband and MIL in the next chapter. If this is nothing more than just a series of how the two cheat on wife it runs out of steam pretty quick. There will be a plot twist ahead (but not endless threesomes). Ginny is going to get a mew dimension to her character, among other things. Thanks again for the comments.

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 2 years ago

His pulling out as he cums is horseshit. Always cum in the kitty.

JohnsonLongwoodJohnsonLongwoodover 2 years agoAuthor

To each his own. Her mouth and titties are exciting places to cum as well. I have some fond and exciting memories of early unprotected encounters that probably shouldn't have happened and how wonderful it was seeing it spew on her when I pulled out and rubbed myself on her slit. She got excited by it too. And relieved at not having to worry if her next period came on time.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Great story but at the end it leaves the reader wanting more. I sure hope that the author will follow through and give the readers more of this sexy story. Well done 5 stars

JohnsonLongwoodJohnsonLongwoodover 2 years agoAuthor

re: Anonymous

Thanks. I have thoughts about another chapter to this story but haven't written it yet. I like to leave my stories open ended. Complete by itself but hinting that there could be more. Sometimes there is. I do take comments into consideration.

JohnsonLongwoodJohnsonLongwoodover 2 years agoAuthor

re: Rancher46

Thanks for the compliments.

Bowmar01Bowmar019 months ago

Good story line but could do with a follow up.

Paul4playPaul4play19 days ago

Good story and fun sex!

MIL sex is very special and uniquely arousing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJohnsonLongwood@JohnsonLongwood
Here to write stories, read some stories, and interact in all ways naughty and nice with women who share a lust for eroticism, sexy chat, steamy emails, and pursuits of sensual play and pleasure.