See Me After Class

Story Info
Katie was pleasantly surprised by Professor Moore.
3.8k words
4.57
20.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, this is my first short story on Literotica! Also generally just the first dirty story I have actually finished, and first story of any genre I've written in a long time. Please be kind lol. :) Constructive criticism is welcome of course.

By the way, Katie is 21. I couldn't find a way to get that into the story in a smooth way but yeah.

--

"Hey," they said warmly to each other after Katie entered the room. She went to sit across from him at his desk, assuming that she was called in here for something related to her classwork. A slightly awkward silence hung in the air as he got up to close the door of his office.

"Sorry, I just figured this should be more private," he told her when he saw her lightly confused expression. "The reason I asked you to come is kind of embarrassing, to be honest."

'Embarrassing?' she thought to herself, perplexed but intrigued. 'He could just be cracking a joke but he seems oddly serious about this.'

"But you miss all the shots you don't take. U-um..." he stuttered, struggling to make eye contact. It was funny; with all the dominant fantasies he'd had about her, you'd think that when it actually came to it he'd be a bit more confident. "Are you single?"

The truth was, though, he wasn't just sexually interested. He had feelings too. He thought it was much better to lead with feelings.

She went beet red. 'Professor Moore is... asking if I'm single? This must be a dream.' She was attracted to him too, very much so, but was convinced up until now that nothing could ever and would ever happen. Because it's something that happens in erotica and porn, not something that happens in real life. Real professors are much too professional to let stuff like this happen. And yet... it was happening.

"I am," she told him, to which she saw his face light up from the answer.

"Wow," he beamed. "I thought a pretty girl like you would have someone for sure." He had a shot. He had a shot!

"Well," she began. "I don't tend to like people my age. They're too immature."

He raised both his eyebrows. "That's what I was about to ask..." he said. "I-I mean, would you even go out with someone like me?"

"Someone like you?" she smirked, still surprised but thrilled this was happening. Her fantasy was coming true -- a mutual fantasy.

"Well, you know, I'm almost double your age and I'm your teacher so it could be weird," he answered curtly.

She reassured him, "It could be, but it's not. We know each other well and I feel comfortable with you." Now she needed to pluck up the courage for what she was about to say next. "I'm down for whatever you're suggesting."

He grinned, clearly still embarrassed. He noted that, in what she said, there was a hint of sexual tension, but he decided to glaze over it in case he was reading it wrong. "In that case. Would you like to go on a date with me?"

She nodded bashfully.

"I'll give you my number so we can arrange it." And he did just that.

"Was there anything else?" she asked him, kind of hoping there was something else.

"Oh, no," he chuckled, also red in the face at this point. "You're free to go."

She bowed her head to him politely as she stood up to leave, but just as she was reaching for the door handle the voice behind her piped up again.

"Wait..." he said, voice trembling slightly. "Can I say something?"

"Of course," she told him. 'This might be it,' she thought.

"I'm sorry, I know this is so forward, I just... if we're laying everything out on the table here... I think a lot of dirty things about you."

'Yep, this is it, this is what I wanted to hear,' her thoughts continued.

"You say this as if it's one-sided," she said smugly to him. His eyes widened at this.

"I mean, I hoped it wasn't, but... it's not?"

"No," she rolled her eyes jokingly. "I think about fucking you too, if that's what you're saying."

He felt his cock stiffen ever-so-slightly against his pants. Those were words he never thought he'd hear.

"You do?" Again, he was internally laughing at himself for how he behaved during fantasies compared to now -- he was hoping he could still live them out and not crumble in front of this girl like he is now.

"Yes, for god's sake!" she giggled, and within a second he stood up from his chair, put aside his coyness in an "it's now or never" mentality, and met Katie's lips with a strong kiss.

She kissed back fervently, and soon their tongues made their way into each other's mouths, kissing deeply and passionately. Professor Moore placed his hand on the back of Katie's head and their bodies slotted into each other more, his crotch now pressing against her and gently growing. She was getting wetter too, needy for what they were doing to become more.

They just kissed for a few minutes, until Professor Moore pulled away and looked into her eyes with burning lust. He moved his hands to her shoulders and was now gently pushing her down, trying to ease her onto her knees.

"Is this okay?" he asked, checking in. She nodded enthusiastically. She felt so slutty for being so eager but that was all part of the fun.

Once she was on her knees and her head level with his crotch, he slid a hand through her hair, tightened it, and pushed her face into his groin. He was almost fully erect now. She nuzzled his cock through his pants, and started planting open-mouthed kisses through the fabric.

He moaned lightly and pulled her head away so he could look her in the eyes. "You're so pretty, Katie," he told her.

"Thank you, sir."

He groaned as he felt a pang of arousal from the use of that word, and pushed her face back to where it was. She started tugging at his belt, indicating how much she wanted the damn thing in her mouth.

He snapped into action when he realised the door wasn't locked. "Sorry, just give me a second," he said with shaky breaths, clearly so into what was happening, and walked around her to lock the door. "Right, where were we?" He smiled at her mischievously.

He returned to her and started unbuckling his belt, to which she started licking her lips. He was wearing a white long-sleeved shirt, a waistcoat, and smart trousers, which she was inexplicably attracted to. He pulled the belt out of its loops and his trousers dropped to his ankles.

"Give me your hands," he demanded, feeling confident now, and she quickly complied by holding out her wrists in front of her. He wrapped the belt around them and tightened it so that there was no way of her slipping out. "Good girl," he mused, slapping her face lightly a few times.

Then, he pulled his underwear down and his cock sprang free, casting a shadow on Katie's face. She looked up at it in awe; the biggest she'd ever had, although she'd only had two before this. She couldn't wait to have it in her mouth. Her hands being bound and his cock above her was making Katie's arousal rise further and she could feel a wet patch forming on her panties.

"Stick your tongue out," he told her, and she obliged. She looked so good like that. He jerked himself off a bit and slapped the head of his dick on her tongue, relishing in the warm sensation. "Open wider."

He pushed more of his length into her mouth with his hips and let out a long groan. She started sucking and slowly bobbing her head up and down, sometimes coming off his dick with a pop sound. He reached around to the back of her head and laced his hand through her hair, at first lightly guiding her head up and down. "You look so pretty with my cock in your mouth."

She found herself grinding slightly against the floor with each up and down motion, getting turned on with everything she was doing and hearing.

This continued for a while, the room just filled with the dirtiest sucking and moans coming from the both of them. When Katie moaned around his dick he couldn't help but tip his head back in bliss.

"I'm taking this off, I wanna see those gorgeous tits," he eventually said, removing his cock from her mouth and tugging at the cute little dress she was wearing. He pulled it over her head and awkwardly over her bound hands, showing her floral push up bra she was wearing. "Fuuuuck," he said, taking them into his hands over her bra and squeezing, earning a moan from her. He reached down and around and unclasped her bra, tossing it to the floor. "You're so hot."

Then, he pushed his dick back into her mouth, hand tangled in her hair and pushing her head up and down. He fucked her mouth onto his cock and she gagged, but didn't try to pull away, just spat hotly which dripped down her chin and over her tits.

His other hand pinched one of her nipples and squeezed, hard, to which she mewled around his dick and he let out a deep groan.

He began to hold her head in place and just thrust in her mouth, which allowed him to fully be immersed in using her mouth as if it was a fleshlight. "Who's a good girl?" he teased her, but she couldn't answer, having her throat stuffed with dick and all. He slightly slapped her cheek again, as if to say, 'good job.'

He fucked her face like this for several minutes, careful not to get too into it that he would just come down her throat. Eventually he got dangerously near and pulled out of her mouth quickly. By the end of it his dick was covered in slobber, much like her chin, neck, and all down her front. Her mascara was also running from the eye-watering level of gagging and choking.

"You did so good," he panted, taking off his shoes and kicking his trousers and underwear from his legs. He took the clothes off from his top half too; everything was getting in the way. "Now it's my turn."

Katie relished in the sight of her professor being completely naked. He was a very handsome guy. He did not look his age at all; there was something very youthful about him. He was quite toned and muscular, and really did tower over her; she was a mere 5 '2 girl whilst he was 6 foot exactly.

He reached down and unclasped the belt around her wrists, put out his hand for her to grab onto, and helped her up. It still, to the both of them, felt like some kind of fever dream.

Still clasping her hand, he led her over to his desk. "Sit on the edge, facing me," he told her, and she happily complied. He leaned over to kiss her again, his erection just brushing her abdomen, sending tingles to her pussy. He pulled away and assured her, "I'm gonna make you feel so good."

She craved his touch so badly that when he finally pressed his index finger to her clit, even just over the top of her underwear, her hips bucked. "Lean back so you're comfortable," and she did so, propping herself up by her elbows. "And spread for me, whore."

The name calling sent a wave of excitement and arousal through her. He grasped the waistband of Katie's panties and pulled them down and off her legs, discarding them on the ground next to them, and the finger returned to her clit and started gently rubbing in circles. She moaned desperately. He kissed her again, wet tongues dancing. His other hand squeezed her breasts and played with her nipples. Every touch felt electric; every hair stood on end. His rubbing quickened in pace as he felt precum sliding down his shaft; the way she responded to his touch made him want her so badly.

He broke the kiss and stared into her eyes as he lowered himself onto the ground and began trailing small kisses along her inner thighs. She knew where this was going and she kept thinking, 'As soon as he gets there I'm going to come.' She craved his mouth on her pussy so badly.

Her hands tangled in his hair exasperatedly, as he kept teasing her. When he finally got there he licked a long line, from the bottom of her opening right to the top of her clit, and she groaned in relief. "Siiiiir," she cried out, almost automatically.

He started eating her like she was lunch; nibbling, sucking, licking, making delicious noises. His tongue circled her clit and fucked in and out of her hole. She cried out in ecstasy and began lightly grinding against his face, to which he said, "When did I say you could do that?" and she ceased. He held her legs down with more force, enjoying the control he had over her. Whatever he wanted, she'd follow.

He eventually decided to latch on to her clit and start fingering her hole at the same time. He felt her walls tighten around his finger multiple times, especially when he increased the pace, indicating she was in and out of being close. "Fuck, sir," she mewled, actual tears in her eyes now.

He did this for several minutes, adding in fingers until one became two and two became three, at such a speed where someone couldn't not come, before commanding her, "Come for me slut. You know you want to," and those filthy, disgusting words, yet exactly what she craved to hear, sent her right over the edge into orgasm. She pulled on his hair, hard, and this time he let her ride his face as she rode out the sensation.

Breathing heavily, clarity began to set in and all she managed was a "holy fuck."

He lifted his face from her pussy. "You taste so good," he told her, panting too.

"I just need a second before-- you know," she said to him, suddenly all shy - that probably had something to do with the level of intimacy she was having with her own professor.

He gave her a second to recover from the orgasm, and then gestured to her pussy, silently asking if he could proceed. She told him the words straight: "Please fuck me, sir."

He used the palm of his hand to gently push her so that her back was fully on the desk, and hooked his hands around her thighs, pulling her closer to the edge so that he could get a better angle. She moaned in anticipation. He then hoisted her legs up and further apart.

He gave his cock a few tugs before slapping it on Katie's clit, earning an excited squeal. "Tell me how badly you want it," he demanded of her.

"I want it so bad, professor," she pleaded. "I've thought about this for so long and I can't take one more second of you not being inside me."

He kept slapping it on her.

"Please," she begged, tears forming in her eyes again. "I'd do anything."

He leaned over to kiss her softly, and then opened one of the desk drawers, looking for the condom that, for some reason, he always kept there. He sheathed his dick with it before angling his cock with her hole and slowly easing just the head inside. They groaned in unison; the feeling was unmatched to anything they'd felt before. "Happy now?" he teased, and she gave him a comical pouty look.

He then pushed himself further inside, until he was balls deep in her cunt, and just stayed like that for a while, not once breaking eye contact with her. After growing accustomed to the feeling he started thrusting and feeling, now, the overwhelming tightness of Katie. She felt perfect. He wrapped his arm around her thighs again and steadily thrusted in and out, each time coating his cock with more and more of Katie's juices. 'Slow and steady wins the race,' he told himself, knowing that if he went too fast he would bust and the fun would be over, because simply, no one felt how Katie did.

He gradually increased his pace and revelled in the noises they were making; his balls slapping into her ass cheeks, the slick wetness of going in and out of her, the almost primal moans that were escaping their lips.

He placed his hand on her neck and squeezed very lightly, giving a 'May I?' look to her to make sure it was okay for him to go further. She nodded eagerly and he tightened his grip, choking her out - the feeling was ecstasy. No one had ever been like this with her; everyone was too timid or vanilla.

He used his other hand to lazily rub Katie's clit, to which he immediately felt her walls tighten around him from the pleasure. "I'm gonna make you come again, aren't I?" he said smugly, watching her face contort from the feeling.

He was very quickly thrusting in and out now, quickening the pace of his fingers on Katie's clit, and he took his hand off her neck to spank her ass several times, leaving a bright red handprint on her.

"I-I'm gonna -" she began, but he interrupted her.

"I know, I can feel it, slut," he murmured. The hand that was spanking her decided to put its fingers in her mouth and make her gag; he knew that some roughness and kinkiness would take her over the edge, and it did.

She orgasmed hard, intermittently clamping down on his cock as she rode the waves of it, and he fucked her right until it tapered off.

He pulled out eventually. "Need a break again," she giggled, wiping the sweat off her forehead with the back of her hand. "No one has made me come twice in one sitting, by the way."

He felt proud of himself at that moment and laughed with her.

After a while he asked, "Are you ready for some more?"

"You bet," she replied cheekily.

"This time I'm gonna fuck you from behind," he told her, seemingly giving her no choice in the matter. But it was fine; she didn't want choice; she wanted to be controlled.

He helped her up off his desk, kissed her sweetly, and turned her around so that she could bend over it in a downward dog. Still rock hard, he rubbed his dick in between her cheeks, readying himself for the bliss he was about to feel.

In one quick motion he was inside her, hands on either side of her waist to hold her in place. "You feel fucking amazing," he told her, once again feeling like fireworks were going off inside his head. He started thrusting faster, and reached forward to grab into Katie's hair, twisting it in his hand until he could get a strong grasp of her head and yank it backwards.

"Fuuuck," she let out, loving the roughness. She could never have imagined her professor, of all people, was like this. And that only turned her on more. The unexpectedness and unpredictability of it all. Even the slight wrongness of it all. You're not supposed to fuck your teacher... Everybody knows this.

Their bodies slapped together over and over again. It was hard for him not to come again, but he held strong. Eventually he let go of her hair and placed a hand over her mouth, loving the way it muffled her groans, and slapped her ass until it got several more handprints again. It couldn't be said enough; this was easily the best sex either of them had gotten.

"You drive me fucking insane," he admitted, almost sounding frustrated, but it was music to her ears. She wanted to be that for someone so badly, and now she was.

Both of his hands returned to her waist and he begun to dig his nails into her as he fucked her as hard as he possibly could. They fucked like this for several minutes. He was very close now.

"You're gonna make me cum, you dumb slut," he said, swatting the back of her head a few times.

She responded, "Please come, sir. Use me to make you come. That's what I'm here for."

Those beautiful words started undoing the large knot in his abdomen; he wondered if she knew how hot she sounded.

"Professor Moore, use my pussy to make you come."

And he did just that. He fucked her through his orgasm, spurting ribbons of cum into the condom he wore. Part of him wished he could have painted her insides, but that would have been even more irresponsible than fucking her in the first place. With one final groan of her name, he pulled out, threw the condom away, and fell back into his office chair behind them. She stood up and turned to look at him, a mischievous glint in her eye.

"Well, that was amazing," she said in between pants, rather matter-of-factly. Because it just objectively was.

He nodded, in a post-nut bliss, clearly exhaustedly. They put their clothes back on and started to gather their things so they could leave together.

"Hmm, that date..." he started after getting his breath back, suddenly returning to his shy self. "Are you busy tonight?"

She checked the time: they had been at it for an hour total. "Nope, I'm all yours."

12