See Me After Class

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled warmly. "Okay then. Why don't we both go back home, shower, get ready, and then we can go out again? 'Cause Christ, we both definitely need showers now."

"Sounds good," she replied earnestly, kissing him on the cheek.

They were ready to leave, and they left down the hall to go outside. "I can't believe that just happened," he said quietly, conscious of people perhaps hearing even though it was past university hours.

"I'm glad it did," he said, eliciting a nod of agreement from him.

They said their goodbyes, trying to be subtly affectionate just in case anyone saw, because unsurprisingly they weren't ready yet for people to publicly know they had anything together, especially not whatever this was. They couldn't imagine it would be taken well. They got into their cars to go home and start getting ready for the date later.

If you're wondering - the date went fantastically, and that wasn't the only time they ended up having sex in that office.

12