See Me During Class

Story Info
College woman demonstrates the value of consent.
5.7k words
4.73
19.7k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- See Me During Class -

Violet shut off her alarm and stretched under the covers. She didn't want to get out of bed, but she had to leave for class in less than an hour. She was so tempted to skip and stay warm in bed. Her boyfriend, Ryan, had already left, but his goodbye kiss had left her dreaming of sex. She usually woke up with a wet pussy, and this morning she was soaking. She could feel the wet spot she'd left on the sheets.

Grudgingly she got out of bed and showered, playing with her tits as she soaped her body. Her clit was aching and she wanted to rub it badly, but she'd need Ryan's permission if she wanted to cum. Permission Ryan wasn't available to give until he picked her up that afternoon. Driven by her need to be a good girl, Violet finished her shower and wrapped herself in a towel.

Exiting her bathroom the college student looked for the clothes her boyfriend had laid out for her. He had something special planned, but hadn't told her exactly what. All she knew was that she would need to be dressed exactly as he laid out for her, and that it would fulfill one of her exhibitionistic fantasies. As she thought about how naughty she'd be later that day, she squeezed her thighs together, and her mind raced with possibilities. Would they go for a walk in the woods and fuck in some secluded spot? Would he have her ride around in the car with him, getting more and more naked? Maybe he'd invited some of their kinky friends over for dinner?

She was surprised to find that he'd chosen a fairly conservative outfit for her to wear. One of her more conservative tops and a comfortable pair of jeans. Something she'd have normally worn to class, anyway. The lingerie he'd chosen was only slightly more exciting. It was one of her favorite sets, to be sure, but she thought of it as classy, and she had thought that slutty would the day's plan. The set was green with black lace, which went well with her red hair, but it was full coverage. It showed off her curves to great effect, and gave her fantastic cleavage, but it didn't do more than hint at anything else. She frequently wore less fabric at the beach.

As puzzled as she was, Violet still wore exactly what had been set out for her. She trusted her boyfriend, about sex and so many other things. Being obedient was it's own sort of thrill for her. She'd find out soon enough why Ryan didn't have her in crotchless panties and the sheerest of sun dresses. Maybe he'd have her change after class. In the parking lot of the college. Right next to where a lot of students would be walking by.

Time passed quickly through Trigonometry, as angles and circles had her thinking about spread legs and exposed nipples. Her next class was Sociology, and that promised to be even more interesting. They'd been talking about human sexuality, and Violet loved having the secret knowledge that she'd had far more real world experience than her innocent appearance would lead anyone to guess.

Violet took her place towards the back of the classroom, a little off the center aisle of the room. Setting out her textbook and notebook, she smiled at classmates as they entered. She didn't know any of them that well, but she was getting to know their names, and had enjoyed the projects they'd worked on together. A few had even been in other subjects with her. Jasmine was her only real friend in the class, and even then they'd only gone to lunch together a couple of times.

Professor Talmidge, an aging hippie who wore tie-dyed t-shirts and flipflops, entered and started talking almost immediately. He always walked in just barely on time, and never made much of an effort to make sure anyone was paying attention.

"Today we are continuing the series on human sexuality. There is a broad spectrum to sexual behavior, and while there are widely held beliefs on what is permissible, and what is taboo, there are still many people who pursue alternative lifestyles, some of which we've already discussed. A very important topic in regards to sexuality is consent. To that end we're going to be having a guest lecture on how consent relates to alternative sexual lifestyles, sometimes called kink. As with the rest of this course, and human sexuality in particular, I will remind you that if any subject we bring up is one you find distressing, or triggering, you may exit the class without judgment. Just see me during office hours about making accommodations for you. Also, I'd like to remind you that class discussions may end up covering personal matters, and that frank and honest discussion of how we, personally, relate to the subject of sociology is key to my teaching methods. You have all agreed to keep anything personal within these walls. If you are found gossiping about this class, you will get a failing grade, and face possible expulsion for ethics code violations. I think today's subject will quickly make it clear why I am giving you this reminder."

"With that out of the way, give a warm welcome to Ryan Latimer."

Violet's pen scratched across the page as she jerked her head up at the mention of her boyfriend's name. She looked to the doorway and saw that there was no coincidence. Her Ryan would be talking to her class about kink. Her kinky boyfriend would be talking about their kinky life in front of people she knew. Her pussy got wetter, even as her stomach flipped. Maybe he wouldn't let on that they knew each other. Maybe he wouldn't talk about his personal life at all, and give a more clinical presentation.

"Hi everyone, I'm Ryan, and I'm a kinky son-of-a-bitch."

So much for clinical. Violet struggled to catch her breath as her mind struggled with the situation. The flood of feeling between her legs made her want to grind her hips, but there were also butterflies that would be very upset by the movement. A rushing noise in her ears drowned out most of what Ryan was saying, until she managed to calm herself.

"... in short, I'm not a professional, but I've been involved with the kink lifestyle for many years, and consent is a subject I'm passionate about. Furthermore, I have something that I think will help keep the subject interesting, but I'll get to that in a moment."

"Consent is a widely misunderstood concept in our society. Most people hear the word and it brings to mind restriction, legalities, burdens, and violations. Many will think only of how it applies to sex, but there are so many more areas of life where consent is important.

"How many of you have just clicked past a wall of text when installing software or setting up your new phone? An End User License Agreement, EULA. Page after page of legalese telling you what you can and can't do, and how if the product burns down your house it's not their fault. Of course you click 'Yes, I agree' because you've already spent the money, you had to open the package to even read the EULA, and there's no returns on opened software. A legal agreement that probably, maybe, isn't binding because there's no real consent there."

"Consent must be informed, it must be freely given, and when it comes to sex it must enthusiastic and revokeable. So much of our society teaches us otherwise. Like a EULA, we're expected to agree to all sorts of things we don't understand, under great pressure, and told we can't take it back without being shamed. Our society sets us up to misunderstand consent in general, and consent in regards to sex in particular."

"To show that consent is not only beneficial, but also highly enjoyable, I've prepared a visual aide. But this lecture comes as a bit of surprise to her, so we're going to have a very interesting first lesson. My girlfriend and I engage in exhibitionistic sexual play as part of our relationship. She wears revealing outfits, or shows me what's underneath her clothes while we're in public. Sometimes we have sex in places we might get caught. She has given me permission to plan a surprise for her, but I don't think this is something she anticipated, so I'm going to ask for her to reaffirm her consent before we continue. If she says no, I have alternative plans, and no one should question her right to revoke her consent. Violet, take your time in answering, but would you like to help me demonstrate kink and consent for the class?"

Violet's head spun as she realized what had just been said. Ryan's kinky plans fort he day weren't happening after class, they had already started. Warmth grew between her legs as she thought about how her whole class now knows that she flashes her boyfriend in public, and has sex in strange places. Her legs trembled, and she wasn't sure she'd be able to stand.

"Yes." The word comes out as barely more than a squeak, but the whole class turns to look at her.

"That doesn't sound very enthusiastic. I'll ask again, princess. Will you enthusiastically consent to being a visual aid about kink."

Taking a deep breath, and standing on uncertain legs, Violet spoke, "Yes, I will. I want you to show them what a slut I am for you, sir."

The room gave a collective gasp at the word slut, and there wer a few nervous laughs, but things quieted down.

"Excellent. See how sexy consent can be? Come up to the front and let's begin."

Violet felt her cheeks flush as she walked to the front of the class. She could feel eyes running all over her, and wondered what they're thinking. Were they already thinking of her as a slut? Or perhaps picturing her naked?

"Now that I have affirmed her consent, I can do all of the things that Violet and I talked about before hand. I can grope her breasts, smack her on the ass, and even start to undress her right here in front of you." Ryan demonstrated each of these as he mentioned them, even undoing the top button of her blouse. "We've talked in detail about what she enjoys, and why, and we've built up trust that we will look out for each other, and she knows that I intend what I do to be in her best interest. I am the dominant, or dom, in the relationship, and she is submissive to me, my sub. The roles we take aren't hard and fast, and in each relationship dom and sub will be defined differently."

"Such consent is vulnerable. We voluntarily give up control to our partner. Even as a dom my consent to my sub leaves me vulnerable in some ways, because we are equals who agree to an unbalanced power dynamic as part of sexual play. The consent we give, and the power we exchange exposes us to be hurt by our partners, but in a healthy relationship that intimacy is thrilling." Violet felt Ryan's fingers caress her shoulders, "Princess, why don't you demonstrate that thrill with a visual metaphor? Take off your clothes and show the class the lingerie I chose for you."

"Yes, sir. Thank you for choosing one of my favorite sets to show off today." Violet's voice trembled as she started to undo the rest of the buttons on her blouse. She shivered as she took off her top and laid it on the professor's desk next to her. "Should I remove my pants, too?" She could feel her face flush at the question.

"Yes, show them how how willing you are to be shown off."

"Yes, sir." Violet took off her shoes, undid the button of her pants, lowered the zipper of her fly, and completely surprised herself by turning around and shaking her hips as she lowered her jeans revealing her ass. She made quite a display of standing up, letting the audience see her how her butt looks standing, before stepping out of her pants and turning around, standing before her class in nothing but her undergarments.

"Good girl." Violet beamed at her boyfriend's praise, "As you can see being a sub doesn't mean mindless obedience. Violet is still free to choose to remove her clothes in any way she feels, or she could refuse the order. It might seem counter-intuitive that a sub can refuse an order, but there can be many valid reasons to do so. She might have changed her mind about where she wants her limits to be, and that's okay. If she decides right now that she wants to get dressed, I will respect that. Violet tends to be a very obedient sub, so I would know it's probably serious if she refuses something."

Violet beamed at the praise her boyfriend was giving her, the burst of confidence making her bold enough to glance around the room trying to gauge her classmates' reaction. Some eyes were on Ryan, but most were on her, and some of the men were practically drooling. Jasmine smiled and brushed her hair back over her ear as their eyes met. Violet returned the smile and let out a breath she didn't realize she'd been holding.

"Other subs like to be defiant as part of the role play, though. 'Bratty' subs will resist orders, usually with the assumption that their dom will give them a 'punishment' that is actually an act they mutually enjoy. 'Bratty' subs may enjoy being punished by certain sexual acts, being spanked, exposed, made to do household chores, or any number of things. This is all part of the roles, and is still done with consent, pre-planned and discussed."

"Violet, why don't we show the class what being a brat looks like. Give us your best impression of a bratty sub for my next request. Violet, please remove your bra and show the class your tits?"

Violet cocked her hips to the side and put a smirk on her face, "They've seen enough already. You're the one who wants to show me off, why don't you come over here and take the bra off yourself."

"If Violet were being a brat for more than just illustration, I might just go over there and force the bra off her. Being careful to not do any real harm, of course. Instead, I want her to help me show that there are many ways to be 'bratty'. Violet, take off your bra and show your tits, now."

Violet put on a pouting face, and crossed her arms under her breasts, pushing her cleavage into full view. "But I dun wanna! It's cold in here, and they'll see my nipples get hard." As she complained she bounced, making her breasts jiggle in a very hypnotic way. Every eye in the audience was glued to her display.

"There are many different ways to be a sub, and many different ways to be a dom. Playing with power dynamics can be done for a variety of reasons, and help a couple explore their relationship in new, and often beneficial ways."

"Violet likes to be a sub because it's a chance to not make decisions, to not have to be in control. She's a very capable woman, who is smart, accomplished and there's no question that she can take care of herself. When Violet is under my control, she feels more relaxed. She focuses completely on being a good girl for me, and because of that she stops thinking, for a time, about all her other responsibilities."

"This requires a great amount of trust, and I'm honored to have earned that trust. More than just submitting to my words, Violet and I like to engage in rope play. I tie up Violet in elaborate knots, restricting her movement, and usually engage in sexual acts while she is restrained."

Violet couldn't help but think of their last rope session. She'd been tied and stretched across Ryan's lap as he watched TV. His glass of bourbon was set on her back, making her a human table with warnings of punishment should there be a spill. She had thought the task was a chance to relax and enjoy their closeness, until Ryan started idly playing with her pussy and it was all she could do to keep still enough to keep the glass upright.

"While I give more of my talk, I'll be tying up Violet and showing you how intricate and lovely the knots can be." Ryan pulled a shiny gray rope out of his bag; it almost looked to be made of silver. As he ran the rope between her breasts to begin the first part of her bondage, Violet's skin buzzed with pleasure and her breath grew short. She always got extremely turned on during rope play, and she had never been that aroused in front of a large group of people before. These people weren't kinky friends, they were near strangers who knew her name and would be seeing her regularly in the future.

She felt every eye on her as Ryan started to tie ropes around her breasts, and secure her arms behind her back. She felt warmth and tingling feelings intensifying between her legs, and her heartbeat was so loud in her ears that she lost track of what Ryan was saying. Only snippets of the rest of the talk came through as he tied knots, and her movement was restricted more and more.

"Consent can seem like it's a restriction, a burden that makes sex less enjoyable, but like these ropes it serves a purpose. It can be used to heighten pleasure. We choose to be bound by it to make something beautiful."

Violet was so turned on she was getting light headed, and she had the urge to reach down and rub herself through her panties. She couldn't do something that blatantly sexual, could she? The thought sent a shiver through her body, and she squeezed her thighs together, trying to get some stimulation without being obvious.

Violet felt Ryan's hand cup her breast and then grope her in a blatantly sexual display. "How are you doing, Princess? Feeling good?"

Violet let out a moan. "Yes, sir. So good."

"Are any of the ropes too tight?"

"No, sir."

Violet's arms were now pulled behind her back, knots circled her breast, and there were a couple of lines of rope going between her legs, rubbing against her crotch with each breath she took. The pulse in her ears had lessened, but she was now completely focused on sex. Her mind couldn't follow the lecture Ryan was giving, and her awareness of the world revolved solely around her desire for pleasure, and her desire to be shown off as her boyfriend's slut.

Her hips wiggled, trying to get the ropes across her panties to move so they directly stimulated her clit, and while the movement didn't move the ropes like she wanted, it did draw a lot of eyes. Violet's curves did wonderful things when the wiggled, and every movement exuded sex. As she looked around the room Violet could see the lust in every eye.

Tying the last knot, Ryan pulled back on Violet's arms, bringing the ropes across her pussy tight and causing her back to arch. She let out a moan at the sudden surge of pleasure, both because of the pressure between her legs, but also at the control Ryan had over her. One of her classmates let out a low "Fuuuuuuck", at the erotic display being put on.

"My partner is now fully tied, and while she still has use of her legs, this amount of binding is enough to make her feel under my complete control. You can see she's now very turned on, and not thinking about any of her usual cares. Violet, how do you feel?"

"I want you so bad Ryan. I feel all tingly, and I'm really needy sir."

"I know you are, princess. I know just the thing."

Ryan pulled a cordless 'magic wand' style vibrator out of his bag. "This, for the sake of propriety, is a massager. It vibrates, and is good at relaxing sore muscles." Ryan turned on the device and ran its vibrating head across Violet's shoulders, making her sigh in anticipation of where she hoped the magic wand would end up. Ryan next touched the wand to Violet's breasts, making her nipples harden to the point they were visible through her bra.

"Please, sir." Violet begged. In response Ryan ran the wand down her stomach to just below her belly button, and held it there. "Please." Violet's voice grew husky. Ryan moved the wand another inch lower. "I need it sir."

"What do you need, princess?"

"I need it on my pussy, sir. I need it now."

"Don't you care that all these people are watching?"

"I don't care. I want them to see me grind my pussy on it."

"Why do you want them to see?"

"Because I'm your slut. Please sir, make me your slut. Put it on my pussy."

"Good girl." Ryan moved the head of the wand between Violet's legs, using his other arm to hold the ropes and support her. He didn't have to press the wand down, Violet immediately pressed herself against it and started grinding her hips.

12