See Me During Class

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me." Violet moaned as the vibrations buzzed against her clit.

Ryan said something about consent, and that it somehow related to the bliss she was now feeling, but Violet couldn't follow. She was only thinking about what was going on between her legs, and the room of people in front of her. She no longer cared about what the might think of her tomorrow, all she cared about was right now, and right now she wanted them to see her being a slut. She looked around the room, seeing who was watching, and enjoying the lust she saw. Some looked away, others smiled, her friend Jasmine bit her lip and stared back with an intensity that caused Violet's legs to shake.

Violet held Jasmine's gaze until the vibrations on her clit pushed her over the edge and she screamed in pleasure. "Oh, gawwwwwd! Yesssssss!" Wordless moans continued until a small "Ryan!" came out as her legs gave way and she slowly sank to her knees. Ryan helped control her fall, holding her rope harness and letting the vibrator off her clit as he helped her down.

"As you can see, Violet enjoys this quite a bit. Be a good girl and spread your legs, show them how much you enjoy this."

Violet nodded and spread her legs, revealing a large wet spot on her panties. She felt so proud of her display as the class craned their necks and some even stood to get a view between her legs.

"And that's not the end. One orgasm isn't enough for a slut like Violet. Do you want another, princess?"

"Yes, please, sir. Make me cum again. I need it."

Ryan not only put the massager back between Violet's legs, he worked the handle into the ropes so that it would hold there, hands free, buzzing on Violet's clit indefinitely. As the pleasure throbbed through Violet's pussy, her eyes rolled back and she moaned again, struggling to maintain focus.

From her kneeling position Violet could see under the desks and tell that some of the men were hard. She thought one man in sweatpants must not be wearing any underwear, the outline of his large cock was so clear. Elsewhere she spied that one of Jasmine's hands was between her legs, and Violet could tell from the motion that her friend was rubbing her clit. As she continued to look around the room, she spied a couple, James and Nicole she recalled, sitting very close to each other in the last row, and motion under the table caught her eye. James's cock and balls were completely out of his pants, with his cock being stroked by Nicole. His hand was under her skirt and moving at the same pace as the hand job he was receiving. Violet watched their mutual masturbation for a while before looking above the table, catching Nicole's eye, and lewdly licking her lips. James had his eyes closed as his head rolled back.

"Pushing limits like this requires trust. A sub can easily feel abandoned or hurt if they're pushed beyond what they can take. Pleasure can easily become pain, and being comfortably bound can become trapped if the sub no longer feels like their dom is caring for them. Physical injury can even occur; the human body has limits and a sub relies on her dom to be able to stop before crossing lines they've agreed upon. A dom should never go past what has been agreed upon beforehand, no matter how much a sub seems to be enjoying things in the moment."

Violet moaned again from on her knees.

"Violet and I are still in familiar territory. She can have several more smaller orgasms like this before she starts to feel overly sensitive and can't take any more vibration. I know this in large part because we walk about our sessions both before and after. Communication is an essential part of any relationship in general, kink in particular. Communication is also essential to consent, you can't be informed partners without it. How are you doing, Violet?"

"I feel so good Ryan. May I suck your cock, sir?"

"Not right now, princess."

"But I want to so bad. It would be so slutty to suck your cock."

"Yes, it would, and you're such a good girl to want to show everyone that, but we're already pushing the limits of what we can get away with on campus."

"Okaaaaaay" Violet said, the disappointment clear in her voice.

"I think I have another idea that you will like, though."

"Please, sir." Violet shifted in place, as the vibrator continued to demand her attention.

"I think now is a good time to allow some audience participation. Give the class a chance to consent, or decline, exercising what we've learned today. Who would like to help?" Hands shot up all around the room. "Such eager students. Violet, how about you choose whom you'd like to help."

Violet looked around the room, she had almost the entire class to choose from, but near the back she saw that Jasmine had her hand confidently up. "Sir, can Jasmine come up and help us?"

"Jasmine, come forward, if you will."

The young woman stood up from the back of the room, and stood next to Violet with a smile. "Ready and willing, Mister Ryan, sir." Jasmine's use of the honorific did not escape Violet's notice, and she took a deep breath as she almost came from the thought.

"Just Ryan, please. The sir can wait until I've earned it from you," Ryan spoke with a smile in his voice. "Jasmine, I would like you to join Violet and I in our play. Does that sound interesting to you?"

"I think I'd like that a lot."

"Good, I'll give you a rough outline of what you might expect, and then you can decide if you still want to go along. You can consent to, or decline, the whole offer, or negotiate points until you feel comfortable, and you may back out at any point, no shame or hard feelings."

"Just like you've been talking about, I understand."

"Excellent. Violet and I have talked about having a third join us, and while this will only be a limited experience, I'm sure she'll enjoy it, and I hope you will, too. Violet and I have talked about such arrangements, and I know she's very enthusiastic about being with women. Aren't you Violet?"

"Fuck yes! Ask if she wants to kiss me, sir!"

"I will Violet. This would not be the right time to bring up this subject for the first time. Violet is in a very vulnerable state, and it would be rude, to say the least, to bring up major new issues. She's in a compromised position, and might feel pressured to make a choice she's not ready for. However, based on our previous conversations, I know that Violet will have no problem with the amount of contact that we can get up to under the limitations we are in on campus." Ryan looked at Jasmine and addressed her, "Jasmine, I'd like you to have some fun with Violet. You may kiss her, touch her gently anywhere you like, ask permission for rougher touch, and control the 'massager'. Does that sound good to you?"

"That sounds really good, but what about you, Ryan? Can I touch you, too?," Jasmine asked.

"If you want, though the idea is to focus on Violet. Speaking of focus, I think this might work better with Violet in a more accessible position." Ryan, with a little help from Jasmine, helped Violet off the floor, and seated her up on the desk, putting her at the perfect height for Jasmine to kiss, something the two women wasted no time in doing.

Jasmine's hands started to roam Violet's body, stroking her shoulders, and squeezing her breasts.

"As you can see, consent has done nothing to dampen the mood."

Jasmine's hand slid along Violet's thighs, massaging in circles, closer and closer to the massager, until her fingers reached underneath and started rubbing Violet's pussy through her panties.

"Oh fuck, Jasmine. That feels so good."

Jasmine turned to face the class. "She's so wet, she's soaked through her panties even more."

"God, yes!" Violet shuddered under her friend's touch.

Jasmine continued to rub Violet, as she reached out and grabbed Ryan's collar with her free hand. Pulling him into a kiss, she gently pushed her tongue past his lips, and their tongues danced.

Cutting the kiss short, Ryan spoke to the class as his hand worked his way under Violet's bra and started to play with her nipple. "I think Violet is very close to another orgasm."

"Yes, yes, yes.... Don't stop." Violet's toes were curling and her whole body shook.

"That's my good little girl. It must feel so good to have Jasmine's fingers between your legs. Give into the pleasure. I want you to cum for us. Show Jasmine how good you are at cumming."

"Fuck! Yes. Oh, Jasmine, you feel so, gooooooood!" Violet's thighs squeezed hard on Jasmine's hand, and she leaned hard against Ryan. The bound woman moaned and made happy noises for nearly a full minute before her thighs released Jasmine's hand.

"That was so hot," Jasmine said as she turned the vibrator off.

"Thank you Jasmine, you can take your seat again, now."

"Thank you, Ryan." Jasmine gave Ryan a kiss on his cheek before returning to her seat.

"Violet has just had a very powerful orgasm. She's also has been teased, and put on display for nearly an hour now. She's still bound and in a very vulnerable position. She looks blissful and happy, but I'm going to check on her because she's also looking a little limp. Princess, what's your safeword?"

"Mary had a little lamb." Violet almost sang the words.

"Good girl. I'm checking to make sure she can remember her safeword and speak it if she needs to. If she were slow to respond, couldn't answer, or otherwise seemed impaired, I would know I needed to untie her and give her immediate aftercare. But she seems to still be able to think and talk. Princess, do you need to use your safeword?"

"No, I'm good. God it felt so good to cum like that."

"You'd like to cum even more, wouldn't you?"

"Fuck yes! My pussy needs more. Will you turn the vibe back on, please? You said I was a good girl."

"Violet gets very needy when she's horny. At her most submissive, we call it being in sub-space. She starts to think almost exclusively of sex, and would say yes to almost anything if it meant more pleasure. This is a very vulnerable time for her, and it's very important that I remain aware of that."

Ryan caressed Violet's hair, "Violet, would you like to be shown to your class again this weekend, somewhere you can do even more?"

"Mmm, fuck yes. Especially if Jasmine cums."

"Would you like them to see you naked?"

"I want them to see me naked now."

"We can't, not on campus, princess. But if we did a special session, off-campus, we could really go wild. How do you feel about being handed around for everyone to grope?"

Violet arched her back let out a moan, "Fuck yes. Let them do whatever they want to me. My pussy needs to be filled."

"Even that extreme an idea gets a positive response. It's possible she'd go through with it in this state, potentially leaving her with deep regret afterwards. She can speak clearly, and sounds enthusiastic, but she's no more capable of consent than someone who is drunk or high. Sorry if I got anyone excited, but we cannot accept this yes."

"But I'm so wet and needy, sir. I'm a slut, and I should be fucked like one."

"I know baby. I'll make sure you get what you need, just wait a little longer. For right now our time in class is up. Thank you for your attention, class. Violet now needs some aftercare. Love and support, a water bottle, and a chance to rest while being reassured that everything is okay. Professor Talmidge, if you'd see your class out and turn out the lights when you leave?"

The class took a little while to pack up their things, and more than one of the men walked out with their notebooks held over their crotch.

Ryan pulled a blanket from his bag and spread it on the floor. Helping Violet to the blanket, he began to untie her. As Professor Talmidge turned out the lights and closed the door, Ryan held Violet close and whispered in her ear, "You were such a good girl. I'm so proud of you."

== End Session One ==

12