See Something You Like?

Story Info
A woman scorned uses her shapeshifting for sensual revenge.
7.3k words
4.71
6.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Music thrums and thumps, filling the night air outside the club with seductive promise. If you were to stand outside in the crisp night air you would be able to feel it reverberate through the pavement as much as you are able to hear it. Doing so would make you one of the dozens that queue down the block just for a chance to get in. This isn't a club that earned its busy clientele through years of prestige, A-list DJ's or even cocktails to die for. No, you came here for it's reputation. The kind of reputation that brings to mind your every carnal desire held just out of reach. Of scantily dressed women so beautiful you would go to sleep later thinking of them, either dreaming you could look like them or whilst touching yourself.

Tonight was like every other, the main floor was filled with those either good-looking enough to get in or rich enough to bribe the bouncers. The back wall consisted of a black polished stage whose centre extended out halfway across the room towards the bar that took up the opposite wall. Littered around the floor closest to the bar were intimate round tables, at which patrons sat to watch the stage. Those that wished to be more active could move towards the stage where the tables thinned out to allow for dancing, grinding and surreptitious fucking.

The catalyst for this debauched atmosphere was what, or moreover who, made the stage their playground for the night. Six women who's angelic beauty juxtaposed perfectly with the devilish motion of their bodies. Five were arrayed along the back of the stage, dancing and gyrating in time with the pounding music. Glimpses of sweat sheened flesh, lips parted in mock ecstacy, their hands running over bodies the crowd craved to touch. The sixth was set apart from the others, both in looks and distance. Clad only in thigh high boots and a pair of black lace panties she was a sight to behold. Alabaster skin with short hair the same colour as the space between the stars in the night sky. Her body was toned to perfection, the marble sculpters of old would have sold their souls to create art that could imitate her. Tonight was like every other, and like every other night she was the one on the pole out on the stage's central arm with all eyes on her. Later the other girls would move to smaller rooms to give more intimate shows to smaller crowds. None of them would even come close to her earnings as the richest of patrons would enter a bidding war for who would get her single private dance of the night. The rest of the dancers would bitch about it behind her back, never to her face though. After all she might not have been the owner but she certainly ran the club.

Welcome to Aphrodite's Lounge.


Michelle sighed in bliss as the hot water of the shower scorched her shoulders and back. She would have a more thorough one when she got home but Michelle found that there were few pleasures in life that matched up to this blisteringly hot rain to rinse off the sweat and grime of a night at work. It was just a shame none of the other girls joined her in the communal showers, at least not in the way that Michelle wanted. They would chat, joking about odd patrons or bitching about how Nyx had once again got paid so much for doing so little. Never once would they include Michelle in these talks. In fact more often than not when Michelle entered the showers they would leave shortly after, giggling and whispering behind their hands.

Michelle could understand that she certainly didn't fit in with these women. In any other crowd with her blonde hair and blue eyes she would have been considered pretty. Compared to these temptresses though she was simply an average woman. Nothing special. It didn't help either that Michelle enjoyed pursuits outside of simply how she looked. Originally she had been using this job to support herself whilst she was waiting for her acting career to take off. Trying to bring this side of her into work she'd joked around by giving spot on impersonations of some of the women after work one night had landed her the label of "weirdo". A label she had not been able to shake.

In her mind it was certainly a shame, she would have loved to get closer to her colleagues. Watching them on stage dancing, seeing them wet and shining in the steamy showers after work, it ignited something within her. She'd lost track of how many nights at work had ended with her masturbating to the thought of one or more of her co-workers. Of course the walking goddess that was Nyx featured in these late night fantasies the most. Alas though, she knew she had no chance to get close enough to any of them now for that. Michelle let out a sigh and reluctantly turned the water off. Time to get her earnings for the night and head home.


The owner of Aphrodite's Lounge had, once upon a time, scared Michelle a little. Annika was a fierce looking woman with just the faintest trace of a Russian accent. She was by no means bulky but had a look of wirey strength about her that was rumoured to have come from years at the Royal Ballet Academy. Her career had been cut short thanks to the thin white line of a knife wound that split the right side of her lip. That and the bare handed killing of her assailant.

The stern boss who seemed to know everything had slowly ceased to be after Nyx had joined the club. Now the club basically ran itself and she spent the few days she was actually here drinking spirits in her office. It was here that Michelle was stood having a one sided argument with her.

"This is almost half what I got last shift! What the hell?" Michelle complained.

Annika sat back in her chair, flicking her platinum white ponytail back over her shoulder as she did.

"You get paid what you're worth and you are lucky I'm even going to pay you at all, your room brought in barely any guests once again," she paused in beretating Michelle to take a drink straight from the bottle of scotch on her desk, "then when I take look in your room to see why you doing so shit I find you doing Minty's routine. In her fucking costume too! No one want to see yesterday show again today."

Michelle stood for a moment clenching her fist in anger.

"Well Nyx took my costume so what was I supposed to do! Besides you're the one who tells us we need to try new dances, so I learned hers!"

"Bah," Annika waved her hand dismissively, "if she want your costume then she have. She bring in more money in one night than you in a month! You need to be more pretty, more slutty, dance better! Now take your pay and get out my office."

With that she withdrew a depressingly thin envelope of notes from her desk drawer and threw it on the edge closest to Michelle. Frustrated, Michelle snatched for the envelope but before she could take it Annika's hand shot out and grabbed her bare wrist. Her skin was cold as ice.

"Either you earn decent amount next time you dance, or it your last dance. Clear?"


Michelle slammed the door to her dingy little flat shut behind her. Then turned around to shut it properly as it inevitably bounced back open. The blasted landlord had been refusing to fix it until she caught up on her all rent, just another shitty thing to add to her day. Huffing and angry she threw her bag down on her couch before stalking off to the bathroom. As she went she stripped off her clothes. Her skin was pale but not perfect porcelain like Nyx, her breasts were larger than average but lacked the size appeal of Rhea's, even the petite Minty had better legs than her. She had to find a way out of this job but right now no one would hire a failed acctress. She cried out and punched the air in frustration.

"Why yes I am Nyx, I can do what I like and no one had better dare speak up about it", although Michelle's tone was mocking the inotation and cadence was an eerily perfect copy of her target's refined tones, "so yes I will be just taking your costume please and thank you."

Michelle pushed the door to her bathroom open with her foot as she unhooked her bra.

"Yes Nyx, you do as want, I just roll over for you. Want me to eat your pussy out while I do?"

Michelle's impersonation of her boss trailed off as the thought of exactly that occurring filled her imagination. Nyx sat in the boss's chair, Annika's chiselled face between her legs eagerly giving her oral. She could feel her hand gently tracing over her pussy as her mind wandered. Michelle shook her head vigorously to clear it. There would be a time to deal with her usual after work horny later. Without waiting for it to fully warm up Michelle jumped into the shower, shifting to another person's voice to keep her mind off of the cold.

"Oh of course you can borrow my spare costume, I won't tell Annika," a perfect Japanese accent floated along on the growing steam, "hehe, of course I actually fucking will because I'm a bitch!"

Michelle took in a deep breath, letting the steam fill her nose and clear her head. Going down that particular route wouldn't help her mood at all. Her history with Minty was a sore point, especially given the fact Michelle was still very much attracted to her. She ran her hands up her body, lathering the soap as she went. Glitter and body paint flowed off down the plug hole. As her hands moved further up Michelle spent far longer than was necessary rubbing and caressing her breasts. Giving them a squeeze she couldn't help but let out a little moan. They'd always been overly sensitive, something Minty had certainly taken advantage of, amongst other things. She sighed and turned her face up to the stream of water. She really was in trouble if Annika was planning on firing her. There were plenty of other dancers who would gladly take her shift and certainly make far more money off of it. After all there were rumours that patrons were wanting more shows from the buxom Rhea. As much as it pained her to admit it, Michelle was certainly one of them. Seeing Rhea's curves move in the dim light, listening to her deep moans and danced in the lap of some lucky guest, they were things that had to be experienced to be believed. Things that were making Michelle's head start to spin with arousal as she dwelled on them. She slammed the tap in the shower off and stood there panting from both the heat within and without. This woman would steal her job from under her and here she was thinking of fucking her! Anger and lust swirled within her as she stepped out of the shower to dry herself off.

Deep down she knew this was going to be a long night.


Michelle called the time in which she slept "night" out of sheer habit. In reality it was daytime outside, a fact that when coupled with the inability to afford decent curtains did not help with sleep. Nor did anger and stress, emotions which fire the body into restlessness. The final nail in the coffin for any chance of Michelle having a good night's sleep though was the fact she was still so damn horny. She had slipped a finger between her legs when she had climbed into bed, her pussy had been delightfully wet, but after a few minutes the stresses of her day pulled her out of the moment. Two more attempts had been equally fruitless. As such she had gone to sleep wound up in more ways than one. Throughout her "night" Michelle had thrashed and turned. Dread filled nightmares fuelled by her tension flowed into lustful dreams of her colleagues.

Minty's deft fingers hitting that perfect spot within her.

Annika kicking her to the curb aiming to dispose of her as she had her assailant.

Rhea's pillowy cleavage, skin as deep a brown as her sultry voice, comforting her in their warmth.

Nyx stealing more from her, her home, her job, her money, even her face right off of her skull.

Nyx sitting on her face, praising her as to what a good girl she was being.

Michelle panted, her skin slick with sweat as her ever changing dreams tortured her one moment and pleasured her the next. Her nails dug furrows in the mattress as she tossed and turned, her mind in turmoil. Split horribly between wanting to be so very intimate with these women and hating their guts. Somewhere deep in Michelle's mind, something snapped. Something that had been deep within her, innate, that granted that incredible ability to shift between voices and personalities. Something with an origin she certainly could not place.

Michelle rolled onto her back, her head pressing hard into the pillow in response to some imaginary stimulus. The muscles of her legs tensed and her back arched as though in the throes of pleasure.

Minty's deft fingers hitting that perfect spot within her.

Fingers much smaller than Michelle's own. Fingers that Michelle's own were shrinking and changing in skin tone to match. Her hands scrabbled at the bed, for a moment not longer able to grip before they returned to their original form.

Annika kicking her to the curb aiming to dispose of her as she had her assailant.

Michelle flopped back down onto the bed and let out a snarl at something in her dream. As she did so an observer would have seen her hair lighten and a trademark lip scar blossom for but just a moment.

Rhea's pillowy cleavage, skin as deep a brown as her sultry voice, comforting her in their warmth.

The sleeping Michelle rolled onto her side, curled up as though in embrace. Then with a soft sleepy moan her pale pink breasts slowly began to grow, darkening in colour to mahogany as they did so. The sudden change in weight causing her to roll onto her front as they returned to what they were before.

Nyx stealing more from her, her home, her job, her money, even her face right off of her skull.

For a moment Michelle seemed to be stock still. Face in the pillow no one would have noticed any change in her. Until, as one does in sleep, she rolled back over. Once unremarkable features were replaced with those that looked as though they had been crafted by the very namesake of the lounge. Perfectly smooth skin, long eyelashes and lips almost permanently covered in black lipstick. All framed in Michelle's hay coloured hair.

Nyx sitting on her face, praising her as to what a good girl she was being.

Michelle's upper body began to rise up, lifted by stomach muscles that had not been there moments before. Her limbs grew lithe, her breasts smaller, now more perfectly formed. Soon she was knelt upright, her now longer and toned legs spread apart, showing off a pretty pussy that earned more than Michelle did in a month. Blonde hair seemed to retract and darken until a jet black bobcut remained.

For a moment the woman who looked like Nyx opened her eyes, sparkling like emeralds, and spoke with a voice she had not had minutes before.

"Good girl."

Then, without further sound, she collapsed backwards onto the bed and slept peacefully dressed in a body that was not her own.


The sound of Michelle's alarm clock filled the room. With a groan she rolled over and flung her hand out to hit the off button as she had done every morning. This morning though rather than her hand, her wrist struck the button. Cursing at the inevitable bruise she dragged herself out of bed. As she swung her legs out onto the floor and moved to stand up she stumbled. Michelle swore again, already her day was starting poorly, figuring she must still be half asleep she stumbled over to the bathroom to splash some cold water on her face to wake her up. She reached the sink and through sleep blurred eyes turned the tap on, splashing cold water towards her face. Then Michelle looked up into the mirror to see how much make-up she would need to fix the damage of a restless night. It took a moment for her to register what she was seeing.

Then, she screamed.

Michelle stumbled backwards, limbs she was not used to flailing as she reached for something to grip onto. It took a few minutes for her to get her breathing back under control and to work up the courage to look in the mirror once more. Sure enough rather than her own features, Nyx stared right back at her. Michelle looked down at her hands, then she ran them over her body. It was not the mirror playing tricks on her. Michelle allowed herself a little grin, it looked odd on the usually stern face of Nyx. She lost track of time just staring at herself, touching herself. Running her hands over that toned stomach. Tracing her fingers along legs that seemed to go on forever. She had seen Nyx in the nude before but this was so much more intimate, Michelle could feel a thrill running through her body. Feel her pussy, Nyx's pussy, tingle in excitement. Now this was certainly an improvement on her previous looks.

As if on cue the features of Nyx faded away. Michelle watched as she shrank in height by a few inches. As her hair grew longer and lightened to blonde. Her breasts grew larger and the toned stomach lost its definition. Then as though Nyx had never been there Michelle stood looking at her comparatively plain features.

"Fuck..." she breathed, "oh now this could be fun!"

She tried this time picturing Nyx in her head once more. Sure enough with very little effort she shifted back to looking like the dark haired woman.

"Oh I could make so-"

She froze. Michelle wasn't trying to impersonate Nyx but yet her voice sounded exactly the same as her.

"Fuck, shit, bastard, great big floppy cocks!"

She let out the first genuine laugh she had done in weeks. It was impossible not to seeing such a serious women saying such things. A thought occurred to Michelle then, was it just Nyx that she could look like? In her head she formed the image of the other super serious woman she knew, Annika. Nyx's bobcut transitioned to silvery white and pulled itself backwards into the tight ponytail her boss wore. It was strange yet thrilling to feel and watch herself shrink in height, to broaden out and for her muscles to develop as they never had before. Annika was one of the few women at the club that Michelle hadn't seen naked and she had to admit she wasn't disappointed. The woman was well muscled over her entire body. To Michelle's surprise the scars were not just limited to Annika's face. Several lined her abs and her shoulders. The feeling of intruding on such a woman was making Michelle's head spin. There was nothing Annika could do now to stop her from seeing her like this. She could feel herself growing aroused once more. All her life she had dreamed of being able to fuck women this beautiful and now she could lay her hands on them whenever she pleased. She traced Annika's manicured nails up her strong thighs. Moaning in delight at the sensation as she went, as she reached higher she slipped her hand between her legs. To her delight she found that even in this form she had her own libido, meaning that as she slid one finger inside of herself she was already wet. Slowly she slid her finger out, moaning softly as she did, and placed it in her mouth, licking it clean. There was something so very thrilling about tasting how someone else's pussy was without them even knowing. Michelle giggled, being able to see such beautiful sights at will was arousing enough in of itself but this thrill of power was on a whole other level. With an evil grin a thought occured. That bitch Rhea, there was no way she could take her job if Michelle got her fired. With these abilities she could organise that very easily. What was her name? The lady who worked the front desk as admissions, she could become her and turn Rhea away each night! Michelle pictured the woman clearly in her mind.

But nothing happened, Annika's face still stared back at her.

Michelle frowned. Had her newfound abilities broken? She pictured herself and as expected she shifted back to her. The frown suited her less than the Russian's icy features. Michelle thought for a moment, then she pictured Minty in her head. Her heart pounded in a mixture of excitement and anger as Minty's deep green hair replaced her own, her frame became more petite. She pouted a little, the expression sending a flutter of excitement through her when seen on Minty's cute features. So she could only transform into people she had touched... Still though, this could be very useful. It would be child's play for her to make back all the money she had just lost due Nyx and when you thought about it, it was only fair to do. Then she could just use these abilities for her own fun...