See Something You Like?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle made up her mind and started to root through her wardrobe.


Tonight was Michelle's night off this week so she would have to be careful not to be seen in work. She pulled her car into a side street and parked up. She had dressed in a plain black t-shirt and cargo pants, with a black cap on her head, the unofficial uniform of the staff who ran everything in the background. In her backpack there was a formal blazer and suit pants that she had bought for an interview long ago but they had been too big for her. Michelle took a deep breath and stepped out of her car. She had to admit this was all rather exciting. Her plan was simple but the power it gave her over the women who had wronged her was intoxicating. Michelle headed around to the back of the club, here there was an entrance for the dancers and one for the other staff. Pulling her cap down low she stepped through the door for the latter. This part of the club was mostly unknown to her but that didn't matter, she was searching for a person now, not a place. Any person in fact, just so long as they were staff. Keeping her head down Michelle moved through the dimly lit corridors, her heart was pounding in her chest. This was the only part of the plan where she could get caught as her. The adrenaline coursing through her veins wasn't seeming to cause her to want to fight or flight, no, another F word altogether in fact. Before long she had found what she was looking for, a woman about Michelle's size who was down on one knee using a screwdriver to fix a light fitting. It was child's play for Michelle to brush her fingers over the back of the woman's neck as she walked past her. The woman looked up momentarily in confusion but she was already gone, stepping around another corner. As soon as she was out of sight Michelle pictured the woman in her head, she had been nothing exciting, plain face, mousy brown hair but she would work perfectly. One step she was Michelle, the next she was both of them and the third she was the plain Jane technician. Michelle smiled, now for the fun part.

Before her was the door that lead into the dancer's changing area. Despite Nyx's status she did not have her own changing room, she did however always arrive early to have it to herself. All the easier to steal costumes Michelle supposed. Today though it was something Michelle was counting on. One more deep breath, praying to whatever gods there were that Nyx wouldn't hear her heart pounding in her chest she pushed the door open. Sat on her stool, back straight with one leg crossed over the other was her target. Nyx didn't even look around as she walked in, staff were beneath her after all. Once again she was wearing Michelle's costume, black thigh high boots and matching panties. Seeing her like that lit a fire within Michelle, whatever the moral quandaries around her actions tonight, Nyx deserved what was coming to her.

"Ex-Excuse me ma'am..." Michelle was taken aback for a moment as she spoke in an unfamiliar voice, "but... Miss Annika wants to see you outside..."

Nyx didn't seem to have even registered that Michelle was stood there. She continued to apply her black lipstick as though the other woman hadn't even spoken. Then, when she had finished, she puckered her lips for a moment to check her work and in one elegant motion stood up, grabbing a stylish coat she had placed on the neighbouring stool before walking out without a second glance. Michelle froze for a while. Nyx was known to be cold with the other dancers but this was beyond even that, had she done what Michelle had asked? There was no time to wait to find out though, the second part of her plan had to be put into motion. Originally she had planned to change in here but the wasted seconds deliberating made that seem impossible now.

There was only one thing for it.

She dashed for the door, throwing her hat off as she went. She began the shift to Annika as she went, the hand that grabbed the door handle was not that of the technician. Once she had passed the threshold she grabbed the bottom of her t-shirt and pulled it upwards, for a moment the plain Jane's face was hidden, then as the top came off Annika's was in its place. Michelle hadn't worn any underwear so her boss was now walking half naked through her own establishment. Next came her trousers, Annika's more muscled frame made light work of them, unbuckling at the top and then ripping through the cheap fabric just as her legs took on their new form. Michelle as Annika rounded the corner and froze. Shit. She had forgotten the technician. The woman was already looking around to see who was approaching. Michelle had to act like Annika would right now, she gave in to her own instincts, that innate ability of mimicry.

She carried on walking, head held high.

She didn't even look at the technician as she passed wearing nothing but her backpack over one shoulder and her shoes. All she did was place a finger to her lips and shush. From a woman like her boss, it was a threat as much as an instruction. The technician hurriedly busied herself with looking anywhere else than at the stark naked woman walking away from her. Out of sight once more Michelle let out a sigh, as much to release some excitement as it was of relief. Simply how she looked now granted her that kind of control over another person. The very thought was intoxicating, she didn't know whether to laugh or address the delicious warmth it was causing to spread through her core. There was no time for either now though.

Before Michelle had reached the door to the outside she had thrown on the blazer and the suit pants. The backpack she ditched in a cupboard to collect later. As she stepped outside Nyx was stood by the dancer's exit waiting for her. The woman's face betrayed little emotion but her shining green eyes were burning with indignant fury.

"I am not a pet you can just summon, now what is it, I need to finish my make-up," her clipped, posh accent framed it not as a question but as an order.

All of her time working at the club she had been wary of Nyx, afraid even. Get on her bad side, look her in the eyes even and you would lose your job and not find another. Now though, now Michelle had power over *her* for once. She could feel the thrill of it running through her, she could do anything and no one would be any the wiser.

"No, but you work for me. So when I ask you to come, you come. If you don't, then find somewhere else to work."

For once Nyx displayed emotion, the ice queen looked shocked. It had clearly been a very long time before anyone had dared to talk to her like that. Even the woman that paid her wages. She open her mouth to reply but Michelle cut her off with a raised hand.

"You're off group for tonight, big client want private dance tomorrow. They pay premium so I want you rested."

Nyx regained her composure, straightening herself up so she could look down at Michelle.

"I chose my own clients, that's how this works."

Michelle as Annika shrugged.

"Not tomorrow you dont, scram. I do not want to see you here tonight."

With that Michelle moved past Nyx and passed through the dancer's entrance. The excitement running through her body was only magnified by the indignant huff Nyx made before walking off. She had known the other woman had too much pride to argue it out outside. She'd played the bitch like a damn fiddle whilst sowing trouble that would no doubt sprout tommorrow. With this she could do so much more than just get her money back. She let out a laugh as she threw the formal clothes off. She could have something she had not had in so long.

Fun.


Nyx had indeed done as asked and left the club without incident. That was not to say though that the patrons of Aphrodite's Lounge were not treated to her dancing this night. Only this night she strutted out not in Michelle's outfit but Minty's. Neon green thigh high fishnets, with matching gloves and tube top, the only solid material was her panties. Michelle decided that she should leave at least a little something to the imagination for now. She strutted out barefoot between the other dancers who had lined up at the back of the stage. Without even looking at them she spoke as she passed.

"We're changing up the routine tonight, follow my lead."

A few of the girls looked at each other in surprise but none spoke up about it. The actual Annika wasn't in tonight, she only really was on payday, so tonight Nyx was in charge. Or at least the woman wearing Nyx's appearance. Michelle walked out along the runway towards the pole, all the while revelling in the looks the patrons gave her. To feel their eyes on her, to see the unfiltered lust was quite simply fantastic. She could feel her own lust rising in response and, tonight why should she not use her new look to help satiate that? With a wolfish grin she raised one leg up and wrapped it around the pole. Nyx's extra height and flexibility made the matter far easier than usual. Then she launched into the very routine that Annika had chastised her for. The beautiful irony it would be for Nyx to be caught doing it as well. Michelle span and twirled around the pole. All the while she could see the eyes of the crowd on her. Their adoration fed that fire within her. So she decided to give her adoring public a little treat. Nyx was only ever a tease.

Michelle was not.

She span her legs upwards, wrapping them around the pole around midway up and letting herself hang down from them. With one hand she blew kisses into the crowd, with the other she pulled her top off before tossing it after the kisses. Both hands now free she pushed her perfect breasts together, kneading them, squeezing them, pinching her nipples. It seemed Nyx was just as sensitive as she was and Michelle couldn't help but moan for the crowd as she put on a show. With ease she herself never had she pulled herself up without her hands. Gripping the bar above her head, she spread her legs wide and slid down the pole to the cheering of the crowds. Michelle could feel her pussy getting wet at their praise and knew exactly how she could make that even more intense. When she reached the ground she closed her legs but kept them raised high. Using both thumbs she hooked them under the waist of her panties and pulled them slowly up over her feet. The crowd was going wild, cheering and encouraging her. As she pulled them off she threw those too into the crowd. Then came the thing she knew Nyx would hate the most, she opened her legs wide once more. Hands on her ass, legs straight she lowered them down, giving all of the patrons at the club a view of the most coveted prize in the city. Only for a brief moment though, then she snapped them shut and with a wink swung them down and hopped off of the stage. The crowd parted like the Red Sea for her in awe. A glance over her shoulder told her the other dancer's were looking no way near as happy. She moved through the crowd slowly, tracing her hands over her admirers.

Touching faces.

Touching hands.

Touching over the top of cleavage.

With each touch she felt a little electric thrill. It grew with each new person and she craved it more each time. She could see the bartenders and other staff looking confused as Nyx moved around the crowd ruining the mystique she had built up. It was all Michelle could do not to laugh at how easy it was, or to moan at how good this was starting to feel.

Then, she saw what she was looking for.

The woman was sat in one of the VIP booths the club offered. She was alone apart from a man who was clearly a bodyguard stood outside. This was the last part of her plan. Get revenge on Nyx and Annika, then earn her money back fucking some beautiful rich woman. With the bedroom eyes the woman was giving her it was clear that she was the perfect mark. She appeared to be Asian with long raven black hair and a body that was clearly well looked after encased in a skin tight, red and gold qipao dress. As Michelle approached the woman said something in Mandarin to her guard who waved Michelle through.

"See something you like?" Michelle asked the woman a smirk on her face and her hand on her hip.

The woman tilted her head slightly as if appraising a product she was debating investing in. Being looked at with such blatent lust was exhilarating, there was no doubt what this woman wanted. She inclined her head slightly as though nodding.

"Potentially, for the right price," her tone was as calm and measured as her demeanour, "we shall say for tonight my name is Kiri."

"Well I have an offer for you then," teased Michelle, "we have our private... Dance. Then you pay me what you think I'm worth."

Kiri smiled and again came a brief instruction to the guard. She waved Michelle into the booth and the guard pulled the curtain shut behind her whilst remaining outside.

"Let us see what you bring to the offer then shall we?"

Michelle strutted forwards. Making sure to walk as Nyx did, head held high as though she owned everything that she laid eyes upon. Kiri was eating it up, her silver grey eyes looking Michelle up and down as though trying to commit her to memory. Michelle made sure to give her a proper show, giving her a slow twirl as she moved. Showing off ass, thighs, and back as well. When she finally reached Kiri she elegantly raised her leg and planted her foot on Kiri's chest. With the gentlest of pressures she pushed the woman back so that she was reclining on the leather couch. A surprised yet pleased look crossed her face as she reached one hand up to trace a finger along Michelle's foot and up her leg.

"You know, few would do such a thing and still walk out of here again..." Kiri's voice had an edge to it, a challenge.

One Michelle would most certainly rise to. With a dancer's grace she raised her leg once more, this time placing her foot against Kiri's throat. The slightest pressure and Kiri gasped, her breath coming shorter and quicker. This woman could undoubtedly have Michelle killed or worse and yet here she was. The thrill of having someone with such power under her control was like the sweetest nectar.

"Oh I wouldn't worry, I'll walk out of here. You'll want me to, so I can come back again for you next week."

Kiri took a gasping breath in, her cheeks were as flushed with excitement as Michelle's. Michelle tilted her head back slightly as she had seen Nyx do and looked down at the woman before her.

"Yes, in fact before I leave I'll have you begging for me to return," as she spoke Michelle lifted her foot, tilting Kiri's chin up with her toes.

Then, quick as a snake she jerked her foot downwards, her toes hooking under the collar of Kiri's dress. With a ripping sound she continued her foot's motion, pulling the buttons free of the front of Kiri's dress, it fell open revealing Michelle's prize underneath. Michelle span around as she heard the guard clatter through the curtain behind her his hand in his jacket.

"No, leave us," panted Kiri from the floor where she had been pulled down to.

The guard simply nodded and left without another word.

"Hmm," mused Michelle, "I should get myself an obedient little lapdog like that, perhaps you'll do..."

With a smirk she turned back to her prey. Kiri was flushed and panting. She had leaned up against the couch behind her, her legs were spread wide and she had begun masturbating. Michelle chuckled, the sound was utterly delectable coming from Nyx's throat.

"My, my, you haven't been treated properly in a long while have you?"

Michelle walked over to the couch and sat down.

"Here come sit in my lap, I know exactly what you need."

Whether stunned by her beauty or her forwardness Kiri obeyed without question. Michelle hooked her feet around the inside of the woman's ankles and pulled her legs open wide. Much to her surprise and delight Kiri gave out an eager little whimper as she did so. Michelle took her time, opening the woman's dress wide, making sure that all of her was on display. She ran her hands over her breasts, giving them a brief squeeze. Her hands skimmed the surface of Kiri's stomach as they moved lower, it was delightful how the woman's breathing quickened as she did so. Her prey was so eager for the fun to begin. So, Michelle skipped over the so very intimate part that Kiri craved for her to touch. The other woman let out a groan of desperation as instead Michelle teasingly ran her nails along the inside of her thighs. Kiri was breathing hard and fast, she was practically shaking in need.

"Please..." Kiri pleaded, "it's been so long... I've watched you so often... Please..."

Michelle let out another mocking chuckle.

"Oh my you have broken easily. Perhaps you are just a bit of a needy slut deep down..." she paused momentarily for Kiri's whimper, "no matter."

Snatching her hands upwards, one grabbed Kiri around the throat and the other took a fistful of her hair. With deft ease she span the other woman around and pushed her down so that she lay on her back on the floor. Releasing her grip she moved so that she was stood over Kiri's face, she took a moment to relish the look of delighted surprise on her face before kneeling down. Kiri did not need orders for what to do next, Michelle felt her hands gripping onto her thighs, her tongue parted Michelle's wet pussy lips. Eagerly the woman beneath her began to lap at her pussy. There was little rhythm or finesse to it but the sheer enthusiasm more than made up for it. Michelle let out a low moan and reached down to grab a fistful of Kiri's hair again, pulling her face in closer. She could here the muffled moans of the woman beneath her, she didn't care. She had been pent up with arousal since last night and she fucking needed this release. What a release it was too, the most beautiful woman in the room besides herself eating her out as though her life depended on it. Michelle could certainly get used to using her as her personal masturbation aid...

"Mmm, you do have quiet a talented tongue there darling... Mmm fuck! Very fucking eager. So I'm going to make you a deal now. If you- fuckkkk yes just like that! If you make me cum and don't cum yourself for all of next week, I'll come and do another little "dance" for you again next week otherwise-"

Michelle's ultimatum was cut off by her own moan. Kiri had suddenly picked up her pace. Her tongue lapped eagerly at Michelle's clit, her fingernails digging into her thighs even harder. Fuck, Michelle thought, this is exactly what I needed. She gripped the woman's hair even harder, grinding her hips back and forth on her face as her legs began to shake. She could feel that orgasm cresting like an inevitable tsunami. One that the desperate Kiri was going to ensure hit her harder than anything. Michelle cried out once more but the words were lost to a background of bliss. Her legs were shaking, she could swear she was moaning loud enough for those outside the booth to hear.

Nyx was going to be in so much trouble tomorrow.

That very thought caused the tsunami to finally hit, Michelle's back arched and her thighs tried to clamp together. Kiri certainly didn't slow down until Michelle had stopped shaking...


Michelle strode back to her car on shaky legs. She was wearing her own appearance again as well as a coat that Kiri's guard had "found" for her. Her latest client had not been able to meet her eyes as she paid her, in cash, a very significant sum. Annika was right, Nyx really did earn more in a night than she did in a month. Even better though was that Nyx would be reporting no earnings for tonight. More trouble for Nyx. The very idea sent another shiver of delight down her spine. Tonight had been the best night of Michelle's life. She had done what she and she alone wanted. Michelle had tasted being the Queen of the castle and she sure as hell wasn't going to let it go.