See Through Me Ch. 05

Story Info
Kate flirts with danger.
2.5k words
4.46
34.5k
15

Part 4 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joodle
joodle
545 Followers

Notes from the author:

Thanks to all who have been so supportive in my new venture. I wanted to fit more into chapter 5, but found myself too eager to get this submitted for publication. Enjoy!

*****

After returning to my suite, I had rewarded myself with a nice long nap, followed by a long overdue bearclaw, and a seriously overpriced Evian from the mini fridge.

I sterilized and treated Joe's bite mark, and covered it as best I could with a bandage. Even the largest bandage they had at that shop was not quite big enough to cover the span of the horrific mark. It would have to do. The rest I could keep covered with my new scarf.

With that, I proceeded to shave my legs and bikini, which were already presentable, but needed a quick touch up. I then rummaged through my bag to find my swimsuit. Dammit, why had I not packed my one-piece? I knew I looked good in my yellow bikini, but after all that had happened in the past 24 hours, it would surely make me feel all the more vulnerable.

Fuck him. I would not let him rob me of my confidence and ruin my vacation. He could go to hell.

Resolved, I began to apply a generous layer of sunscreen to my body. Trying to ignore the sensitivity in my breasts and the heat between my legs, I made sure I was covered. I was just about finished when I realized I could not get complete coverage on my back. Not without a helping hand. Shoot. Apparently, I would just be tanning my front today. Maybe if I ran into Michael again he would help me do my back. I sure as hell would not be asking Joe.

After slipping into my bikini, I went to check myself in the mirror, and was taken by surprise. I looked hot. Buxom, sexy, and confident. With the exception of the large bandage on the side of my neck, I looked fabulous. Like a pin-up girl from the 50's.

I never wore two-piece suits. It was an impulse buy at Macy's over a year ago. Like an idiot, I had packed it, hoping to strut my stuff on this cruise, teasing a bunch of random horny guys I would never see again. I longed now for my play-it-safe black one-piece. Maybe I could pick one up at the gift shop or something on my way back. I recalled them having a good selection.

I grabbed my new pink scarf and draped it over my shoulders, concealing the bandage. Oh my God, I loved this scarf! It was just as pretty as expected, and really complimented my yellow bikini.

Completing the ensemble with my sunglasses, sandals, and beach hat, I looked completely out of character. I looked so...glamorous. Almost humorously so. Dressing to impress was so foreign to me that I doubted if I could make it to the sun deck before turning red as a tomato from embarrassment. I needed to pull myself together.

I stood up straight, shoulders back, chin up, and obtained one of the courtesy beach towels from the closet. Wrapping it around my hips, I grabbed my purse and once again headed swiftly to the elevator.

Breathe. Breathe. You're almost there.

I was light headed from nerves when I finally reached the sun deck, but upon breathing the amazing ocean air, I felt renewed. It was nearly 11:30, and passengers were buzzing around, laughing and yelling, content to be away from their normal lives for a week. None of them seemed to give a damn about me, or my bikini, which was a huge relief. There were half naked women and men, everywhere. I had nothing to feel embarrassed about. This was a cruise for God's sake. Encouraged, I made a stop at the bar, and requested a piña colada, "easy on the rum".

While they prepared my drink, I surveyed the poolside area, looking for a quieter more isolated section. At the far end of the deck, there was a small stretch of unoccupied lounges—probably because they were farther from the pool and bar. It would be perfect to get some sun, and catch up on my book without being disturbed.

"Thank you!" I tipped the bartender after accepting my drink, and headed with purpose over to my lounge chair. I felt so much better. I felt that this was the official start of my vacation, and I could finally unwind.

Setting my drink down, I removed my towel and arranged it flat over the lounge. Self conscious again about my "huge ass," I sat down quickly and pulled my book from my bag. It was a more generic romance slash suspense novel--vanilla enough to read in public without fear of judgment, but deep enough to keep my attention. The more graphic and kinky stuff I saved for after dark, in the guaranteed privacy of my own bedroom. But all the kink novels in the world had not prepared me for the onslaught that Joe had unleashed upon me last night.

I shook myself out of those dark thoughts, and focused on my book. I was one chapter in, and halfway through my drink, when I heard a deep voice say, "Well hello."

My stomach flip-flopped, and I hesitantly looked up from my book. To my relief, it was Scott. The man who had bought me a drink at the bar last night. The gentleman.

"Oh, hi!" I greeted him, nearly weeping with relief.

"Looks like you have made yourself comfortable. Catching up on a good book?" he inquired. It was more small talk.

"Yeah, I like reading. It helps me escape from stress." I indulged him.

"I would have thought the sun and sea air would help a bit with that," he joked.

I laughed. "Fair enough. What have you been up to?"

"Just checking things out, pretty much," he replied. "I'm planning on exploring the coral reefs tomorrow in Nassau, but today it seems I'm restricted to overcrowded buffets, bad karaoke, and poker tables."

"And hitting on innocent women," I teased.

He raised an eyebrow at that, but couldn't help revealing a boyish grin. He really was handsome, I had to admit. The glint of mischief in his eyes, as I called him on his true motive, was cute as well as intriguing.

"Well you got me," he admitted with his hands up. "I'm sorry if I was too forward last night," he apologized.

Little did he know that it was quite the opposite.

Despite my distaste for the old-fashioned courtship routine, the last thing I needed right now was another egotistical bastard. Scott's gentleman act, sincere or not, made me feel safe and secure for the moment. Unlike Joe, he had no idea what he was dealing with. I had the upper hand.

"Don't apologize. I am sorry for rushing off, but I really did have a business dinner. My company is paying for this cruise, as a celebratory bonus," I explained.

"You're in sales?" he queried.

"Yes," I fibbed, not wanting to bore him.

"Cool," he responded politely. "I'm actually a sales rep for Nike."

This was the mundane chitchat that I loathed. I knew what he wanted. He knew what he wanted. I needed to mix things up a bit, or tell him to get out of my sun.

That very thought gave me an idea.

Before I could lose my nerve, I softly asked, "Scott, do you think you could rub some sunscreen on my back? I can't reach it myself."

A look of complete surprise washed over his face. I was pretty surprised myself, and the spontaneous flirting was making me wet. He may not have been exactly my type, but I had to admit, he was chiseled.

"Absolutely," he answered finally. "But only if you do me," he said, grinning.

I giggled at his obvious sexual pun, and sat up, handing him the lotion from my bag.

He dispensed a generous amount, before applying the lotion gently to my back. Very gently, as if he was afraid of scaring me off. It was soothing, although not particularly arousing. Until he suddenly ran his fingers under my bikini straps. I could hear him swallowing, his breathing changing just a bit. That got my attention.

Clearing his throat, he said in a lower register, "My turn."

This lotion routine was so cliché, but for the moment, it felt new and mildly invigorating.

"Okay," I replied, blushing.

I had to keep from gawking when he removed his tank top.

Wow, he was really cut. I would have to have been an idiot not to appreciate the definition of his muscles, and I found my own breathing a bit short as I rubbed circles of lotion onto his broad shoulders.

I gazed at the muscles in his back, and envisioned them tensing with each thrust into my pussy. Feeling lightheaded, I shook myself out of it, and tried to breathe evenly as I finished applying the lotion.

"Okay, now you can get my front," he said, turning towards me and raising his arms.

He must have seen how red I was, because he quickly said, "Just kidding...I can handle the rest Kate. Thanks." He smirked a little as he casually rubbed the lotion across his arms and torso.

As if sent by God, one of the bar staff came by, and I ordered another drink. One more, and I would be done until dinner, I swore.

"A Guinness too please, if you have it," Scott chimed in.

The lady flushed a bit when Scott spoke to her, nodding and turning away promptly to get his drink. Hopefully she would remember mine.

Once our drinks were in hand, we sat back on our lounges and engaged in some harmless vanilla flirting.

"What do you say, let me take you to dinner?" he tried once more.

He was asking instead of taking, giving me the choice to reject him again. It was a turn-off. But I had to give him high marks for trying.

And if I was with him tonight, that meant that I would not be with...someone else. That was what sold me on his offer. If I happened to have a good time tonight, where was the harm in that? Scott had serious potential. His biceps alone would have gotten him a date with most women on this ship, I was certain.

"Okay Scott," I accepted. "Dinner."

We agreed to meet in front of La Rouge at eight o'clock. Apparently, it was a higher end restaurant on the ship that required reservations, had a dress code, and was not included in the "all-inclusive" cruise deal.

"Until tonight then," Scott said, looking triumphant.

The look in his eyes renewed the butterflies, and I pondered the possibilities.

I went back to reading for a while, trying to temper my horniness. After a bit, I decided finally to get some color on my back.

I stood up and turned to lower the back of the chaise lounge, when I heard him.

"Hello Kate."

My blood ran ice cold.

---------------

It really hadn't taken that long to find her. There were only so many places to hang out on this ship, and as I had expected, she was out lounging, reading a book. Until Pretty Boy showed up.

I had watched, livid, as that punk kid rubbed lotion on her. I was ready to kill him when she turned and started returning the favor, but held myself back. I wanted to see what transpired between them...how badly I would need to punish her.

She was still wearing that ridiculous scarf. Okay, it was a pretty scarf, and it suited her. But I hated it, because it concealed the most obvious evidence of last night. It was a symbol of her denial of what had happened...a weak attempt to block me out of her mind.

I sat watching from the bar, and bided my time. I had to calm my nerves before I approached her, so I had a couple lagers. Once Pretty Boy had left, and she rose from her chair, I moved in.

She was adjusting her chair, reclining the back so she could lay flat, I presumed. I stopped a few feet behind her.

"Hello Kate," I said softly, trying with all my might to keep my temper at bay.

She suddenly stood up straight, abandoning her task, and froze. She was still facing away from me, and I took a couple steps forward. Kate was trembling, her hands fisted. I smirked in satisfaction at that.

I breathed in her scent, and as I exhaled, I knew she could feel it.

"You were very naughty, leaving my room without my permission. I saw you talking with Pretty Boy. Getting a bit friendly weren't you? Did you tell him what a slut you are? How you screamed for me last night?" I chided.

Slowly, she turned to face me. I could tell she was trying to collect herself, taking deep breaths. She was so transparent.

"You. Raped. Me. I told you I didn't want it," she whispered.

"Raped? Whatever are you talking about? You loved it. Don't you remember babygirl? You even loved it when I gave you this." I tugged at her scarf, but she pulled away, clinging to it as if it could save her.

"I didn't love it. You are a bastard, and I don't want to see you ever again. Please go away," she half berated, half begged.

She was as adorable as ever, and it made me want to fuck her.

"Oh Katie, you are a terrible liar," I replied, with a wolfish grin. "You moaned like a whore for me last night. I could strip you and fuck you right here in front of all these people, and you would love it. So don't pull this righteous bullshit on me."

Her jaw dropped at that.

"Who the hell do you think you are? You think you can just do whatever you want? Rape whomever you want? Sorry buddy, but I am not your whore," she spat furiously.

There was the moxie. I loved it.

"I am not some puppet that you can manipulate and belittle whenever it suits you. I happen to have a date tonight, with a true gentleman. And I'm sure he will be a lot better than you, you sick fuck! Just leave me the hell alone!"

Kate turned and started gathering her things, preparing to run from me. I would have none of it. Over my dead body would she engage any further with that punk.

I grabbed her arm and pulled her to me, my voice laced with threat. "Listen cunt, you are mine. You will be at my cabin. Tonight, at eight. Tell Pretty Boy you have changed your mind. I don't give a fuck what excuse you give him, but you will come to me tonight, and you will receive your punishment."

"Fuck you. Leave now, before I start screaming." She whispered.

I knew she wouldn't scream. She insisted on clinging to her virtue, but I would beat it out of her soon enough.

Releasing her arm slowly, I calmed myself before giving her a final warning. "Tonight, slut."

To be continued...

joodle
joodle
545 Followers