See Through Me Ch. 04

Story Info
Kate struggles to start anew.
3.3k words
4.47
37.8k
15

Part 3 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joodle
joodle
540 Followers

Notes from the author:

Thanks for everyone's support in my first story. No sex in this chapter I'm afraid, but further character building. I think it will help me decide where to go with this in the end. Believe me, I cannot wait to get to the good stuff. But I believe the good stuff is best when it has some substance, I'm sure my target readers will agree. I don't half-ass anything. ;) Enjoy and stay tuned!

*****

My heart was still racing when I reached the safety of my suite. I had managed to escape him. This strange man, in a matter of hours, had turned my world upside down. My fantasies had become reality, and my real life seemed but a distant memory. It was surreal, and blindingly erotic. Even now, standing in the foyer of my suite, I was still trying to process it.

Last night was everything I dreamt of and more. But the probability of rejection terrified me. He couldn't possibly want to keep me. I was just his whore for the night. He would have kicked me out at first light, repulsed by how easy I was.

Sure, I was alone again now, but feeling empowered, because it was I who chose to leave. He would not be able to hurt me.

It was 5:30am. The soreness between my legs was finally starting to register, and what I needed more than anything was a nice long soak in the tub. I had to cleanse myself, inside and out, if I was to have any chance of enjoying this cruise.

Drawing myself a bath, complete with complimentary bubbles, I settled in and enjoyed the steaming hot water. At the very least, it distracted from the soreness. I closed my eyes, ready to unwind.

"Slut. You fucking need this. You need to be fucked." His words invaded my mind. My heart started to race again, and I inhaled sharply through my nose at the memory, my eyes shut tight.

"Tell me! Tell me what you want!" he shouted at me. My mind replayed his cruel words and his savage thrusts...his hand wrapped around my throat. I could feel butterflies. But the butterflies were not in my stomach. He was relentless even now. Conquering my thoughts.

My hand traveled to my breast, and squeezed. No!

I did my best to shake myself out of it, determinedly lathering up my body, trying to remove all evidence of him. But I found myself panting, struggling to find my center. The rough texture of my loofah sponge reminded me of the harsh grip of his hands...the sharpness of his teeth...his rough gravelly voice...his merciless penetration of my pussy.

I knew I was being naïve. If I was going to escape him, it was going to take a lot more than a bath.

With a frustrated sigh, I rinsed off and exited the tub. Reaching for a towel from the rack, I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror.

"Aaagghhh!!" I shrieked.

There was a huge mark on my neck. I could see teeth marks, dark and red. I approached the mirror in horror.

The situation had just become real.

"Oh my God," I whispered.

He had left his mark upon me, in every sense. I felt a strange thrill in my chest, but at the same time, I felt nauseated. I had been raped. Raped. He was a monster. A bastard. And I would tell him so if I ever saw him again.

I knew that I should report him to security. But how could I, when I had experienced such intense pleasure at his hands? Joe, if that was even his real name, had seen through my weak façade, and recognized my desires. The idea of turning him in after he had given me what I craved most felt wrong. He was an asshole. He deserved to be punished. But I could not do it. As long as I avoided him the rest of this trip, I would be fine. It shouldn't be that hard, right?

I knew he would be with me forever, in the darkest most perverse regions of my mind, but I could not let him scar me physically for one night of...whatever it was. Passion? Passion seemed like a weak term for what I had experienced. It was more like...being devoured. Consumed.

I decided that first and foremost, I needed to take care of this bite mark-before it began to scar. Unfortunately I had not planned on being bitten, and had nothing to treat it with, nor the sort of makeup that could conceal it. Didn't this ship have a 24-hour drug store or something?

I checked the directory, and there was indeed a shop a couple floors up. Deciding to check it out, I threw on some jeans and a hoodie that would, for the moment, conceal my gross reminder of last night.

The door to my suite was heavy, and very loud if I was not careful. I did my best to open and close it as softly as possible, and scurried down the hall, hoping the stupid elevator would not curse me again.

It was still early, about 6:45am. Joe probably would not be up anytime soon after his exertions last night, which made me relax, a little. I should have at least a couple hours before he emerged. I would just go and get some antibiotic ointment, concealer, and maybe a Snickers bar.

>Ding<

That damned >Ding< sound meant so much more to me now. Would it always remind me of our awkward, lust charged encounters in this elevator? Would I carry that with me forever? With a sinking feeling, I stepped into the elevator and pushed the button. And away it went.

Was the elevator faster today? Perhaps it seemed such because my mind was not clouded by lust, or booze, or whatever. >Ding<

I exited, and spotted the 24 hour shop across the way.

The place was amazing. They had everything. Everyday necessities that would be easy to forget, but noticeably absent when you were thousands of miles away at sea. Sunglasses, deodorant, hair clips, lip-gloss, toothpaste, and an embarrassingly wide selection of contraceptives. Blushing like crazy, I snatched a small box of condoms. Apparently, one can't be too careful.

Getting back to my mission, I grabbed some disinfectant, ointment, bandages, 3 in 1 foundation, application sponges, and the all-important Snickers, and was headed up to the register when I spotted a rack of pretty scarves. There was a soft pink one with flowers on it. I know it's cheesy, but I love pink. And I love flowers. I can't help it. The scarf was long and flowy, and would help hide this bite mark.

My hands were pretty full already, but I managed to grab the scarf. Laying all the stuff on the counter, I blushed when the cashier scanned the box of condoms. I was so embarrassed, but she didn't say anything. Thank God there was no one else in the store. I knew I had nothing to be ashamed of, but there is still nothing much more embarrassing than buying condoms.

"That will be eighty dollars and twenty-four cents," said the sales lady.

Say what? Gosh this place was expensive. I guess that's how cruise lines make their money. Offer great deals on fares, and then rob people blind with upgrades and merchandise. It's a good thing the company was paying for this trip.

I paid, and she handed me everything in a cheap, solid colored shopping bag. Funny how they charge a premium for the most basic necessities, all the while cutting corners on things like shopping bags, thinking no one will notice.

Trudging back to the elevator, I tried to come up with a reason not to go back downstairs right away. I was terrified of running in to him, especially this soon. I needed to steel myself. But what was there to do this early? Most passengers were still in bed, recovering from the first night festivities.

The morning buffet was probably set up by now, but I really didn't want to be around anyone. I was hungry, but it just didn't feel right.

Checking out the directory by the elevator, I saw a couple coffee shops sprinkled throughout. There was "Coconut Cafe" on the Lido deck. Maybe a cup of coffee and a nice thick pastry would help. Couldn't hurt, I supposed.

It was one floor up, so I decided to take the stairs.

What a beautiful morning it was! The sun was on its way up, the sky not fully blue yet. I could smell the ocean, and feel the moisture in the air. For a moment I just stopped and took in the ocean breeze. It was so freeing.

I felt a little better already. I arrived at the café, and was gazing through the display case at a particularly large bearclaw, when I heard, "Hellooooo Gorgeous!"

I knew that voice. It was Michael. Oh my goodness, I had entirely forgotten about our plans to have coffee!

I turned around quickly, and saw him sitting at a table with his tablet.

"Someone's an early bird. Planning on getting coffee without me?" Michael accused, jokingly.

"Oh my goodness Michael, I totally forgot!"

"No worries sweetie. I was just catching up on some emails and messaging Tom," he replied. "Why don't you grab a cup of Joe, and come join me already!" he laughed.

I knew what he meant, but I felt the color drain from my face. My jaw clenched, and I turned before he could comment on my expression.

"Good idea," I said cheerfully, at least I hoped.

I approached the counter, and focused on the menu. I had suddenly lost my appetite. Not wanting to alert Michael, I ordered a latte, bear claw, and fruit salad-my usual favorites.

The girl at the counter went to make my latte, and I just waited, staring at the menu still, but not reading the words.

"Girl, will you get your sexy butt over here already?" Michael called.

Putting on the best cheery face I could manage, I turned and joined him at the table. "Sorry, I zoned out a bit. I guess I'm not a true morning person like you!" I laughed.

"No biggie," he said. "So what's in the bag?"

"Oh, I uhh, I picked up this cute scarf. And a Snickers for later," I replied, blushing. It wasn't a complete lie.

"Hey, nothing to feel guilty about!" he laughed. "I've had difficulty pacing myself already, and we're only one day into the trip!" he said, rubbing his belly. "Speaking of which, I'm gonna hit the buffet before the rush. You in?"

He had barely gotten the words out, when the girl who made my latte brought it along with my food, setting them on the table and leaving without a word. I guess she wasn't a morning person either.

"Actually I think this will probably hold me until lunch," I said, weakly.

"What?? You're gonna miss the breakfast buffet? What is wrong with you? I think you may be missing the point of the cruise. The buffets are like the single most important part! Like in Vegas!" Michael ranted.

"I thought it was the ocean view," I countered.

"No!"

I laughed. I loved this man. He would be my salvation on this cruise, that was for sure.

"Tell you what, it's a date. Morning buffet tomorrow! Alright?"

"Fine," Michael replied, feigning annoyance. But I saw the smile creeping back onto his face. It was contagious. I grinned, and soon we were giggling again.

"So what are your plans then Katie?" he asked. "Gonna get out on that sun deck and rock your sexxy bodayyy?" He did voices for me all the time, and one of the ones that got me was his Fat Bastard impression.

"Oh my God, shut up will you?" I busted out laughing, as he started flexing.

It wasn't a bad idea, I supposed. I just didn't feel like flaunting it today. After all, look where it had gotten me last night. But perhaps it was just what I needed. A couple piña coladas (literally), and some sunshine. I didn't have to talk to anyone. I could pop on my sunglasses and hat and mind my own business for a few hours on a lounge chair. Maybe read a book.

"Woohoooo, earth to Kate??" Michael prompted. I still had not answered him.

"Sorry Mike. I think I will lay out for a while on the sun deck. I need to get my color back."

"Totally get it. Hey, are you okay sweetie? You seem very distant. What's going on?" Michael pressed.

"Nothing. I'm fine!" I lied.

"Uhhuhhh. Girl, you have no talent for lying," he said, raising an eyebrow. "Well, whenever you're ready to tell me what it is, I'm around," he stood up. "I'm gonna hit the buffet right now, before the rush starts. The omelettes are calling my name. See you soon kay?" He bent down and kissed my cheek.

Thankful he was not pushing the issue, I replied, "Okay Mike, I'll see you soon. Don't forget tomorrow we have a date!"

"Don't you forget missy! 8:00am on the dot." Michael laughed.

With a wink, he left, hell-bent on getting his omelette.

I smiled, now relaxed. I finished my latte, and picked at my fruit. I wondered if I could take the bear claw to go. My appetite would kick in eventually.

The girl gave me a bag. Another cheap, Costco-ish looking bag. It would do the job. With a sigh, I gathered my stuff and headed back downstairs. I should be able to make it safely into my cabin before he woke up.

---------

I stood staring into the closet, brimming with rage as I realized her clever solution. The little cunt had stolen one of my robes.

So she wanted to play hardball.

The thought made me go from angry, to resolved. I would find her, and I would break her. Before this trip reached its end, she would be kneeling before me, begging for me to take her...confessing every one of her whorish desires in the hopes that I would show her mercy.

I scowled. Why was I suddenly so obsessed with this girl? I barely knew Kate. I had no idea what she did for a living, what her favorite food was, or where the hell she was from. But I knew one thing about her. The one thing I was willing to bet she had never shared with another living soul. She wanted to be owned.

I knew from the moment I looked into her eyes. That beautiful look of innocence and need was what had first stirred my desires. She was so soft and vulnerable, and yet had the makings of a prize whore deep within herself, I was certain.

Of course, my Kate was far too proud to admit to something so shameful. I would need to force her. Force her to submit. It was the only way, and it suited me just fine.

With that, I went for another shower. Annoyingly, my cock stirred once again, and I could not ignore it-not if I intended to keep my focus today on the hunt. I began to jerk off to visions of her, on her knees. She was so beautiful. I felt my balls tighten as I imagined her choking on my cock, tears streaming down her face. I gripped her head in my hands, forcing her to take my cock down her throat. She gagged repeatedly on it, sending the most heavenly sensations through my cock and down to my balls. I knew I was hurting her, and I didn't care enough to stop. And I knew that deep down she loved it. She craved it.

"Gggrrrrrrhhhh! Mmmmuuuhhh!!" I groaned aloud, and came, yet again, down the fucking drain.

Shit. What was I some randy teenager? Masturbating was supposed to take the edge off, and for some reason, I doubted if it would last a few minutes, let alone a few hours.

I had not jerked off this much in decades. I needed to find her and show her that she was mine. I vowed then to not cum again by my own hand until she was on her knees in front of me waiting for it. Of course, I would make sure to cum inside her a few dozen times first.

Ordinarily, I would not cum inside my whores-at least not habitually. I always made sure they were protected. Didn't want any Joe Juniors running around. But there was something about Kate. I just wanted to have all of her. Cumming deep inside her womb fulfilled me like nothing else. I could not resist, and I would not resist-consequences be damned.

Taking some deep breaths, I shampooed and rinsed, focusing on each task to avoid getting hard again. After drying off, I decided to shave. I don't usually make a point of looking nice for my sluts, but anything that would bring Kate to her knees was a good idea. I slapped on some aftershave and a little cologne for good measure.

I still needed a way to simmer down a bit before going off in pursuit of my girl. This was a vacation for Christ's sake. Thankfully, the mini bar had an assortment of "Starbucks" coffees, so I brewed a pot, and unwound a bit on the balcony.

It really was a nice suite-larger than I had expected. My friend and business partner Curt had recommended it as an easy all-inclusive getaway. Easy to book, and not much planning required, as long as you have the money to spend.

As a criminal defense attorney, I don't take much time off. Periodically though, when I become increasingly irritable, Curt forces me to take time away from work.

My job is tough, and I hated it sometimes. But I was good at it. Everyone has a weakness, and I knew how to capitalize on that when necessary. I had standing invitations with many large firms throughout the country, but I enjoyed not having to bend to the wills of executives. Curt was a great partner because he let me do my job, and he did his. He vetted clients, took care of preliminaries, paperwork, and when needed, could handle himself in court. But when it came to the nitty gritty, he left that to me.

We made a good team. It was good that he forced me to go on vacation once in a while, or he might otherwise have shot me for being such an ill-tempered bastard.

I had never been on a cruise, and Curt explained that I probably wouldn't spend much time in the cabin. He said it was the buffets, the pool (or rather the voluptuous scenery surrounding the pool), the shore excursions, and the entertainment that would make the trip enjoyable.

Despite Curt's insistence that I would hardly ever use the room, I had opted for a larger suite in hopes of having some peace and solitude. It's not like I couldn't afford it. All I really needed was room service, a good book, and an ocean view. Or so I thought.

All the women running around yesterday in skimpy outfits had spurred my natural instincts. Peace and quiet was all well and good, but there was nothing quite like fucking the shit out of an unsuspecting girl. My plans quickly shifted, and I found myself on the hunt. But there was only one thing that would make this cruise worthwhile for me now. I would take ownership of Kate. I would make her mine completely, whatever the cost.

With an anticipatory grin, I settled out on the balcony with my coffee, enjoying the majesty of the rolling waves.

To be continued...

joodle
joodle
540 Followers