All Comments on 'See Through Me Ch. 09'

by joodle

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
minxxxkittenminxxxkittenalmost 7 years ago
Love it!

Thank you so much for continuing this story! It's so good, and I really want to know the ending for this and what happens after the cruise ends! Hope it won't be long, your writing is fantastic. Can't wait!!!

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
girls like Kate are born with the minds of a maidservant and of a so willing worthless cum dump!! ;))

why waste on educating and grooming girls like Kate, born with the mind of a maid servant and of a worthless cum dump?! ;)) to bear,nurse,babysit and tutor the babies of the cum dumper,sadistic, rapist?! ;))

and does Kate think she looks very seductive and erotically powerful,sucking off her fingers after finishing his offered breakfast?! ;)) obliviously happy to let go of her important documents and all to Joe?!;)) ...in this end sex scene she comes forth as such a miserable dumbass!! ;))

mistakenly in the modern world,but obviously a super submissive ancient or primitive slave girl by mind....;))....dead sure, writer doesnt have it in her to come up with better endings!! ;)) why pain yourself with an extended ending any way and pain not-dumbass readers!! ;))

joodlejoodlealmost 7 years agoAuthor
Hmm interesting

@wandering gypsy:

I really consider it below me to engage in bitchy banter, but I'm sure the few that read your comments are curious as to why you keep coming back for more. You are seemingly one of my biggest fans, and yet you see fit to disrespect Kate and anyone who has similar desires. I just wonder what must be going on with you. What repressed sexual desires you are fighting. Why do you keep cumming back for more? I want you to know that any comments good or bad I will take as a compliment, because I obviously have you enraptured. I hope for your sake that you cum to terms with any repressed desires and learn to love yourself. To my like-minded readers: you have nothing to be ashamed of. Loves! Joodle

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
@joodle.....erotic reading passion started with a climax and ended in anti climax!! ;))

indeed i am one of your biggest fans..and indeed i keep returning to your story coz you are one helluva writer!!...:)) the posh atmosphere....the so hip and modern heroine...a cruise liner..a high flying lawyer..!! wow!!;))

its then that it irks that you finished the leads without shades to their character...and so wishy washily....so predictably!! :((;))being a girl i started off so loving Kate...and so hating Joe!! ;)) couldnt it be finished better?!:((;))

and sorry...but since you raise the topic...i'm erotically always in blissful passion and ecstasy in real life!! ;))

in love & hate!! ;))

wanderinggipsy

joodlejoodlealmost 7 years agoAuthor
Well then

@wg: you will love chapter 10. It's even more dirty and wrong. Had a small writers block but thx to another reader I have my sick twisted juices flowing. Can't wait to floor you with this next one. Xoxo

NaturalnaughtyNaturalnaughtyalmost 7 years ago
Loving this!

A part of me wants to not love this but another, stronger, needy part absolutely loves this. With the exception of the knife play, what woman doesn't want a strong man to take them and control them? I think if many of us "career, professional women" were honest we'd all probably say the same...Love this story, one of the best I've read in a while.

I can't wait for chapter 10.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Uh oh..

You did it now.. You engaged the Beast! Aka "wanderinggypsy". We all saw your logical and rather compassionate approach and what did you get in return? A combative crazy senseless rant. She'll now troll you and all your work forever. Keep an eye out for some of her many alias's. She's a stalker!

AislingFreyjaAislingFreyjaalmost 6 years ago
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

I'm loving the progression of this story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjoodle@joodle
Update 12/27/20 Well, I get it. I finally get why so many of my favorite authors disappear off the face of the earth. They go and have kids! Lol. I’m a first time mama and I love my baby to bits, but man oh man do I get it now. Being a parent is all consuming. No spare time fo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES