All Comments on 'See Through Me Ch. 11'

by joodle

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
dreamer3366dreamer3366almost 7 years ago
Next....

Can't wait for next chapter. I hope it's soon! Thank you.

joodlejoodlealmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks Dreamer!

Your continuing comments mean a great deal to me. Support like yours inspires me to keep writing more, so thanks! xoxo --J

Reality_ContortionistReality_Contortionistalmost 7 years ago
Feedback

Hey Joodle,

This chapter was incredibly hot. I love that it was on the longer side as well. It's nice to see Joe and Kate interact on "normal" levels. Their interaction in this chapter adds a level of realism to the plot. I can't wait to see how Joe reacts to Kate's act of rebellion.

Also, I'm commenting in order to encourage you to finish this story. Please don't leave us hanging like many Lit Authors.

joodlejoodlealmost 7 years agoAuthor
@ Reality_Contortionist

Thanks for the extra effort in leaving a comment. I appreciate it! I'm a bit surprised that more people have not commented, BUT I like to think that they are so worn out and messy from the hotness that they don't want to touch their keyboard any more than necessary. Or they are so enraptured that they just keep clicking on the next chapter because they can't stand the suspense. I know i've done that, so my ego is clinging to that possibility. LOL. No big deal either way though. It's my first story, and a long shot at that. It's just good to know that I reach some people, and I'm not alone in my fucked up kink. Getting back to your comment though, I am very glad that you mentioned the realism. I did my best to mix fucked up fantasy and reality, and in this case I'm sure you agree it is MUCH easier said than done. I want to portray Joe as flawed but ideal for Kate, and vice versa. It's a rougher road ahead, but I am going to give it my best. No way am I bailing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please continue!!!

I love this story so much. I come back routinely to this website looking for an update. Please continue. *big puppy dog eyes and quivering lip*

joodlejoodleover 6 years agoAuthor
@ Anon

I am nearly finished with chapter 12. Trying not to rush it but very excited. Will probably submit for publication this weekend. Thanks for the comment! 😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Feedback

Amazing , so hot! So well written !! Its slim pickings sometimes to find stories that have plot and characters that you can become invested in and while having the kink! I've feel like ive hit gold finding your story and can't wait to see where you take us!!

~Rain

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hmm...

I have a theory why you have such high vote scores but so few comments. I've seen this before and it reflects my own struggle being extremely aroused by your story but ashamed due to it's highly abusive theme. I actually don't even want to admit to enjoying it but that would be the pretty hypocritical considering how many times I've gotten off to it. For some reason I find the name calling (cunt, bitch, whore) more cringe worthy than the actual rape itself. I can deal with the occasional "slut" being used almost in an endearing way but Joe seems to angrily bark out names so demeaning like he's truly disgusted by her. I'll bet if stuck to pet and slut you would have a lot more people leaving comments. Just my humble opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hated This

Unnecessarily nasty particularly after being almost nice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I'm wow'd!

To all the other readers: please read the first paragraph in the next chapter.

There are all different flavors of non con but this story is just fucking amazing! Things I've never been a huge fan of in my non con preferences are changing by the chapter! It is a wonderful thing that an author can take a hard no for some and make you yearn for such. Hell, I'm falling in love with Joe at this point. Can't wait to read the next one!

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67over 5 years ago
yes

Best chapter yet !!!

I like how they are starting to talk about things but I LOVE the way he's treating her now. There are few things hotter than getting your woman all worked up ready to cum, and then she has to stop and act all sweet and innocent for the public.

Then she gives him a teasing blowjob until he can't take it any longer and shoves down her throat cumming until she almost passes out, and almost cums herself. But she's not going to be allowed to until after her punishment.

God, my cock is throbbing hard right now, but I refuse to cum until I finish the entire series. Then my wife gets either a mouth full or a sore pussy. Depending on how this all ends.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Incredible

I’ve read with great interest and even greater anticipation as you have so eloquently painted a delicious love story of two unique individuals, who until they met in the elevator, thought they were destined to living a somber life wondering what was wrong with each of them and fearing they would never meet their soul mate. Although Kate referred to Joes aggressive, forceful sex with her as rape, she knew deep in her core that Joe was the man she’d been longing for. Joe was the total package. Kate needed a strong demanding man to overpower and control her in order to completely satisfy her. Joe needed a woman to succumb to him, to be his submissive slut, his whore and his liver. I’m sure there are people reading this who see their live through a filters lens and must be admonishing you for daring to write a story such as this but what you have written is a true love story where both lost souls find the one and only live for them.

Can’t wait for chapters to come.

LB

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjoodle@joodle
Update 12/27/20 Well, I get it. I finally get why so many of my favorite authors disappear off the face of the earth. They go and have kids! Lol. I’m a first time mama and I love my baby to bits, but man oh man do I get it now. Being a parent is all consuming. No spare time fo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES