All Comments on 'See You on the Other Side'

by SabrinaGLangton

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
ShelbyDawn57ShelbyDawn57almost 2 years ago

Wonderful. Love the happy ending and that Lillian got the indifference she deserved, no hate, no anger from Sabrina, just indifference. Ross is a lucky man and Sabrina a lucky girl. Thanks for sharing.

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you ShelbyDawn57 for reading, I have had this little fantasy in my head for years. There's no reason to be angry when things work out so well... More good karma...ha.

Kathryn65Kathryn65almost 2 years ago

Loved it from the start to the finish, simply delicious thank you so much for sharing.💋

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Kathryn65 thank you so much for reading and commenting...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story what I’m used to seeing from you! I love it. It a little slow at times but still a good story. Still like to see a picture of just more than legs. Good looking legs.

cali_fraecali_fraealmost 2 years ago

A great story! 8 pages? I would've read 8 more in a heartbeat! I don't know Brooklyn but if life unfolds there like this story i need to move! Please keep writing & sharing with us! X

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you cali_frae for commenting. Brooklyn is beautiful, with so many restaurants, bars, museums galleries, just a wonderful place. I'm so glad the length was okay I am always nervous I am getting too long. I have half a dozen other stories I won't put on lit. because of the length, maybe I will rethink them again. Thanks for reading...

ShelbyDawn57ShelbyDawn57almost 2 years ago

I have a story that is almost 40k words published here . Go for it. Quality is what matters and you have that

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you ShelbyDawn57, I never know where to split up my stories, I always feel I need some sort of cliffhanger. Personally, I love a long tale to get immersed in. If I'm by myself there is nothing like wine, music and some Literotica...

LateCDLateCDalmost 2 years ago

Amazing story. Read it nonstop. You write beautifully. I must now go back and read your other works. Don’t stop writing.

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Oh my god... LateCD, I was reading your Bio I am so happy that you are living the best life... Thank you for reading, please read more of my stories while you are at the bar or salon or just hanging out at the park. Live your life and have more fun for all of us...

glitter_Collectorglitter_Collectoralmost 2 years ago

Love the story, wish I could bee a Sabrina.

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you glitter_Collector for reading and commenting...

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernover 1 year ago

Beautiful. Thanks for posting this wonderful story

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you, DianeRedfern glad you liked it. Out of all my stories, this is the one I re-read the most. Thanks for reading...

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 1 year ago

I know exactly how Sabrina feels about meeting the right person, a person so easy to fall in love with that it just happens. I met a guy like that and we fell for each other very quickly and very deeply. I love your writing and I can really feel what Sabrina does; it's like I am in her mind and can feel what she does. Thank you 🤗 BTW I am Tiffany, and Sabrina is lovely.

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you Tiffany, I love so much that you are enjoying my stories. This one is my favorite. I hope your relationship goes smoother than my heroines and I hope it is just as fulfilling. Thanks for reading and make sure to have fun for both of us....

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This has me going in so many directions emotionally that I didn’t think was possible but you have a real skill for writing deeply emotional content that surprises you when you don’t expect it. It is hard to explain but I have never come across anything like it and it was wonderful. You had me crying so many times that I had to take breaks to clean up my iPad and myself plus I couldn’t see the screen through all the tears. It took me so much longer to read this beautiful story due to the over emotional state and the breaks I had to keep taking but it was so incredible that it has become one of my favorites that I will read time and again regardless of how soggy everything gets. Thank you so much for creating this story. It is undoubtedly a minimum of 5⭐️.

Lexx xoxo

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangton8 months agoAuthor

Ha, thank you Lexx, you have made me so happy... This has always been my favorite story that I have written, well have published. I do have one that I am keeping until I am ready to share it, ha... I don't even know why. The crazy thing is when someone asks me what to read, I never tell them this one. I will give them 16 others before I will tell them to read this. I want them to discover it, like you, and then tell me about it, ha. I love that our heroine loved her plates from India. That is what makes me cry. When the wife breaks them, it crushes something inside of me... Then in the end life goes on... with new plates... ha... Thank you so much for reading... Hope life is fun and fabulous for you...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSabrinaGLangton@SabrinaGLangton
Summer is over... back to regularly scheduled programming Hi, Sabrina here, I love to answer questions or comments from anyone interested in my writing, so send me messages. I want to feel like I am involved. I really don't know how to describe myself. I am transgender, mat...