Seed of the Void Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Isaen scoffed, but held his gaze on her breasts. He'd been angry and afraid. Now he found the whole situation ridiculous.

"Impregnate her... what, lose your balls mage? He shot a spiteful glance at the old man.

Despite it being meant as an insult, it gave Circeo a chuckle. The old man walked to the same side of the table as Isaen to join in the admiration of the nude female form.

"Oh, I've had a time with Sherry... or two, during my experiments." He grinned at the woman, who averted her eyes with a harrowing expression.

"But that is what brought me to you, Isaen." He put a hand on his captive's shoulder. Isaen shrugged it off immediately, still angry with his treatment in the pits of the Voidhold.

"Truth is, Dusksire... you have every reason not to trust me. That wound on your arm - the draughts we injected into you while inflicting it, have killed dozens of prisoners before you." The mage began to pace around the room.

Isaen's stomach churned and his heart quickened. None of this sounded good. If he was the lucky one, then he was not sure what to call the others who'd allegedly came before.

"But not to worry on your part... you are the first to survive and the first to take to it." He leaned forward on the table, bringing his face closer to his prisoner. It was full of eagerness, excitement, and even admiration.

"Speak plainly wizard... what is 'it'?" Isaen was done with the riddles.

"Yes... the proposition has been made, now the questions arise and the purpose can become clear!" Cicero pushed himself up from the table, away from Isaen and Sherry, and began pacing rapidly. His manic cackling filled the cavern.

The jaring laughter further confirmed for Isaen that this man was truly crazy. It was a reminder that despite his tempting proposition the mage was still quite dangerous. A crazed mage in a dark, foreboding place never brought anything good. Certainly, there had been more than one children's story that stated as much.

"You see... Isaen... may I call you that?" Circeo did not wait for confirmation. "As your earlier astonishment implied, the ability to harness magic is rare. Those who are chosen by the void to wield such crafts are one in a million. Of course that makes us magic users very sought after, and we often live lives of luxury in the service of great kingdoms. We chosen are what allows fleets to cross the void, power cities with magical energy, heal the most deadly sicknesses, harness the power of the gods!" His tone grew louder and more frustrated as he carried on. Isaen dared not interrupt.

"But it's all as servants... yes powerful, rich, sought after, taken care of, but merely servants... few enough to carry out the will of pompous Kings and Queens, but too few to have a will of our own!" The mage balled his fist, shaking with rage as he monologued.

"What does all this have to-"

"Have to do with you?! You, dear Isaen?!" His energy did not seem to subside. "Yes I am sure all of this does not add up to you, a simple man, simply in the wrong place at the wrong time, and across the table from a simple whore."

Isaen looked at Sherry, who was still wincing as the guards continued to grope her.

"Yes... that sounds right." It was about the only thing that did.

"I would argue you were in the right place at the right time!" The wizard rushed again to the other side of the room, grabbing the vial of Isaen's blood. "Your blood! Yes! It told me you were the perfect specimen for this... this gift I have given you!"

"Gift?..."

"Yes... a great gift, which will make you powerful... and valuable not only to me, but to my benefactors..."

Isaen narrowed his eyes as the conspiracy thickened. The mage was not acting alone.

"This gift... what killed so many before you that were weaker, it gives you the power to change this plane of existence! As you seed Ms. Sherry's womb..." his hand ran across her womanly stomach. "... you will be implanting in her a gift of her own. The child that will grow in her will be chosen!"

"Chosen..." everything was beginning to click in Isaen's mind.

"Yes! Her child will be a mage - as will any child you implant in any woman!"

It was beginning to make sense to Isaen, but the proposition still was not clear, or sane.

"So... all my offspring will be chosen to wield magics... so this way you will have more mages, but why?"

"To change it all! No longer will we be servants! But with enough of them, they will become the masters!" The wizard's hands rubbed together excitedly, his tone oozing with glee.

"So mages would take over... how would that be beneficial to me? I am no mage... then I would be a servant?"

"Tsk... Isaen... I did not take you for such a narrow-sighted man." The wizard came close to him again. "Imagine, you are the father of a vast empire of mages... all of them have you to thank for their existence, an entire empire you are the forefather of!"

It was hard for Isaen to imagine. The backwater holes he existed in were hardly filled with imperial splendor. For a hired-hand thug such as himself, such opulent places might as well have been on a different plane.

"So I would be held here? Breeding stock for your empire? To fuck whores in this cavern for the rest of my life?" He pushed back from the table some.

The old man laughed. "Hardly. The Tamberan Voidhold is not frequented by many fertile lasses."

Isaen nodded his head. He had faint memories of a rather pitifully stocked whorehouse further up the tower before he was imprisoned.

"You would be given free rein, Isaen Dusksire. My benefactors... or... your benefactors who wish to propagate this generation of mages have many resources, and would be delighted for you to sow your seed all across the stars."

"I think I understand..." Isaen was still skeptical, but given the hell his life had been, and what he'd lost all those years ago, the thought of building something for himself once more was beyond tempting.

A small yelp caught Isaen's attention as the whore, Sherry, interrupted their conversation.

The guards had been toying with her as the mage and Isaen had conversed, their focus solely on the jiggle of the woman's tits or her bashful yelps and moans. The teary-eyed woman stood there, clenching her eyelids shut, her long eyelashes moistened as the torment continued. Her tits were red with handprints, yet she stood still and took the torment, despite her facial expressions souring.

As a moment of silence set in, Isaen seemed concerned for the woman before him. The deal was tempting for him, but the small part of his conscience still intact after years of neglect wondered what they gained.

"What of her?" He nodded to Sherry as her plump pink nipple was once again pinched between two of a drooling guard's dirty fingers.

"Oh, don't you be concerned with the circumstances of Ms. Sherry. All you need to know is she is a very fertile girl." The mage moved over, pushing away the guards who'd been ceaselessly molesting her. The woman received no respite, however. The mage reached between Sherry's legs, his index finger pushing past her white panties and into her sex. He murmured a few words, and a magic symbol glowed on his hand with a fantastic green light. A satisfied look crossed Circeo's face as he rubbed Sherry's chin affectionately. The girl looked down despondently, knowing what was next.

"I just confirmed that she is ready... biologically speaking." He wiggled the finger that glistened with her fluids. Bringing it to Sherry's mouth he plunged it into her lips as if to clean it. The girl resisted halfheartedly, shaking her head as though to loosen it from the old man's grip.

"If you're feeling a pang of conscience, just know that, should you finally be successful in impregnating her, she can move on from being bred constantly. You wouldn't believe me, but she signed up for this. The proposition of birthing a mage is very enticing. Although it's been a long road for her, It's hard to find a man capable... I've instructed many to try with her, and I've even tried myself." He tickled her cheek, to her dismay, before walking away.

"Enticing?" Isaen shifted in his seat.

"Mages are powerful and rich. Many pass that power and wealth to their family, creating great houses. What woman would not want that prize?"

"So I'm to seek out ones who wish to birth mages?" Isaen was curious now exactly what his mandate would be.

"In a way. Though I will say not every girl in the vast reaches of humanity knows right away they want that. Nor do we have time for you to seek out the eager ones, or cajole the hesitant You may just have to... make them see the light." The old man's eyes flickered from under his hood.

Isaen understood a bit more now.

"To put it plainly, you, Isaen, are to sow your seeds indiscriminately. I hope that does not run afoul of your sensibilities."

"Will I be paid well?" Dusksire's motivation was fairly clear. It had been years since any noble sensibility of right or wrong had guided him.

"You'll be given everything you need to accomplish your mandate. Not including your future stature as sire to these magical offspring..."

Isaen nodded. He never fully trusted anyone, but it had been quite a spell since he had a good gig. As unbelievable as this one was, he thought it might be worth the time to see how far he could take it.

"Good..." the old man smiled and nodded to the guards.

The guards laughed, taking Sherry by the arms, leading her to the table, and pushing her to sit on it. One not-so-gently pushed her back onto the table, her legs facing them, and her face looking directly up at Isaen. Her expression flushed.

"Let's get you ready, sweet drop." One guard leaned over her, spreading her legs open as his missing-tooth grin salivated onto her abdomen. One of his hands gripped her panties, pulling them back with a long jerking motion that made her wince and the underwear stretch. He repeated it over and over until she was nearly pulled off the table. A loud rip echoed across the chamber as the fabric was ripped away from her sex.

"Looks like someone is ready today... heh." The other guard was peering over his shoulder at the sight of Sherry's glistening cunt. Some hair decorated it around her lips and crotch. It looked like it had been crudely shaven.

"I shaved her muhself last night," one drooled as his face hovered over her womanhood.

"Let's warm her up a bit eh?" The other jammed his two fingers into her without warning. Sherry cried out in pain, her face contorting just below Isaen as the man, heavy of breath, thrusting his fingers in and out of her.

"Marlas...." the mage stiffly said with an accompanying glare.

"Eh... she is good then." The guard withdrew his hand. Grabbing her legs, he twirled her around to face the prize towards Isaen.

"Now Mr. Dusksire.... the choice is yours. We require someone with the ability to propagate... is that you?" A moist and firm slapping sound emanated from his hand striking her wet slit as he encouraged his new magical bull.

Isaen nodded his head, looking down at the woman, whose gaze had gone from embarrassed to fearful. He stood up from the chair. Her legs were spread wide like an eager meal before him. His hands gripped her thighs and he pulled her across the table, closer to him, until her wet cunt was just on the edge and salivating over the wood.

"It's on you now to show me..." Circeo dismissed the guards, who retreated reluctantly, looking over their shoulders to catch a few final glimpses of the whore before she was properly filled. The door creaked open, but as they passed through it did not close entirely. The eager voyeurs peeping in on the show.

Isaen rubbed the length of her thighs and hips a moment, softly patting her sides as he stood between her legs. "Don't worry sweetie, I'll see this done for you." He pretended for a moment that he believed this tale of fathering mages. Sherry herself swallowed nervously, a sheepish nod acknowledging her fate.

Reaching to his dirty trousers, he pulled them off his legs for the first time since he had been thrown in the pit. He felt slightly bad, given he was sort of an uncouth mess, reeking of foulness below. But she was not much better, her body disheveled and hair knotted from her mistreatment. Perhaps giving her the length of it would be a mercy.

As he pulled off his undergarments, his long cock bounced upwards. Despite his suspicions surrounding the situation, the nude Sherry had gotten a rise from him when she came into the chamber. No doubt the thought of skewering such a woman hardened it further.

His thick gauge now sat on her abdomen as he pressed her snatch against his balls. His eyes measured just how far he would push into her.

"My my Sherry, looks like Isaen has a treat for you. Should be nice after what little Marlas has been giving you of late." The old man's eyes shot back to the slightly ajar door. Isaen heard a few snickers from the other guards peering in.

The mage flicked his hand in the air and the door slammed shut under an invisible magical force. The groans of disappointment beyond it were barely audible.

Sherry, meanwhile, was preoccupied with the sight of Isaen's rod. Her eyes were wide as she looked down the length of her naked body at it. She could do little else but wait for what might happen next as a dribble of his precum found her navel.

"Alright, darlin... take a breath." Isaen thought of himself as a gentle man. Despite the circumstances, he was being courteous enough to make himself feel better. His thumb brushed against her stubbly labia for a moment, inspecting her sex inside and out as he pushed her lips around. He thought to himself that she couldn't be more than her late twenties, but that she certainly had seen a fair amount of action. Nothing too large had ruined her it seemed, and he didn't imagine the old codger had much in the sack to open her up.

Aside from her exhausted and disheveled appearance, she seemed clean. He didn't imagine he would get the pox from her. His thumb soon went from one pair of lips to the other as he stuck it in her mouth while grasping her head. He pulled her upright enough that he could plant a small peck on her forehead, just as he lined up his plump tip with her cunt.

"You're a beautiful girl..."

His lips took hers in a sloppy kiss. Sherry resisted little, as her focus remained on the ram at her gates. Isaen's teeth nibbled at her bottom lip some as he looked her in the eyes, a satisfied grin on his face as he firmly held the back of her head and began to push inside of her.

"Gahhhhhohhhhhhh!" Her mouth fell open while her hips writhed underneath him. He fed his length into her, filling her wide cunt more and more. He imparted a sense of wholeness that she had never before experienced.

"That's a good girl..." Isaen was beginning to loosen up, comfortable he was indeed in command of this little game as he felt her stubble against his balls. Buried completely inside of her he let a small grin cross his face.

Circeo, for his part, leaned against the far wall and watched with a sickening grin. He heard every moan and whimper Sherry made as Isaen fucked her. He licked his lips at the moist, smacking sounds made by a series of short thrusts.

"You look surprised for a well-used whore. I guess not many men around here were built for you."

Isaen let go of Sherry's head suddenly, letting her fall to the table with a thud. Her head smacked the wood harshly, sending her into a daze. Isaen began hurriedly thrusting in and out of her snatch. She yelped and moaned loudly with each passing of his cock, her whole body shaking as he opened her passage to him. He was using her cunt to stroke himself, and her noises were hardly protests. Her legs were opened wide in the air. She'd accepted her fate, and his cock.

Isaen pressed down on her face, pushing her cheek into the tabletop as he fucked her. He brought up a hand to her mouth, stifling her moans. She struggled to keep her legs both open and raised.

"You're loud, shhh shhh shhhh." He pulled at her mouth some, and eased his thrusts now that he had her good and slick. Isaen would pull back slowly, feeling her passage morph around him and her prickly lips tickle his length, before deliberately and roughly bashing himself against her womb again. He enjoyed this one. It had been some time since he had his way with such an attractive whore. Normally he would have had to pay top coin for this type of woman. But today it was free, and much needed after his time in the pit. With stiff thrusts Isaen channeled all his angst, anger, and frustration into her slit.

As he exited her, he admired the tip of his cock polished with her fluids, he thought about the arrangement the mage was making with him. For a brief second, he made eye contact with the old man; it wasn't a sight that would make, or help to keep, him hard. But he still cautiously wondered if his story was true - and whether he actually had a choice. Certainly, they could just throw him back into the pit again and let him rot down there. He consoled himself that at least, for the moment, he had something to wet his cock with.

As Sherry continued to moan and writhe under his manhood, Isaen tried to keep the worries of the situation at bay and simply enjoy the moment. Her large breasts were an ample distraction. He leaned over and took one of her nipples into his mouth, pulling it back as as he gripped the sweet nub between his teeth.

"Ahhh!" She would cry out when his teeth gnashed the nub. He found it to be rather cute, and he wondered if others played with her like this. Just to hear her yelp like that, he would bite it a few times more until her eyes glistened with tears. Isaen certainly was not a cruel man, but he knew what she wanted (or at least what she should want,) and he was also going to take a bit for himself.

He knew she was getting a rise from it all, her femanine nature functioning wonderfully as her passage warmed and began to squeeze him.

"Real soon sweetie you'll get all you need." He moved his arms to hold hers down. Her head shifted back up, eyes wide as she looked at him while moaning his praises. Her legs wrapped around his body, as if to prevent him from spilling a drop.

Isaen leaned into her ear, tongue lapping at her neck before he laughed and whispered into it.

"I see you don't want me to leave you without your prize, little whore." He bit her ear lobe as his strokes became more deft and purposeful.

"Please..." she responded, eyes pleading with him. "Please give it all to me, I can't do this anymore... I want to be done." Tears began to run down her face as her lip quivered.

Isaen felt a pang of guilt as he listened to her beg. She wanted what he had to give, or at least what the mage thought he had to give. But when she pledged herself to this, did she think she would have to go through all this to get what was promised?

The mage saw the interaction, narrowing his eyes as he wondered if Isaen would follow through.

Cupping her cheek, Isaen gave her a warmer smile, his expression changing from a hungry pervert's to that of a more fatherly and endearing man. It had been years since he'd shared a moment like this with a woman. No matter how many times he spent himself in a whore, he never thought of whether he had given her something other than coin. But now, as he looked down at Sherry, he knew that what he was giving her meant a bit more, and might even bring forth something meaningful.

Trying not to think back to simpler times - times when he cared about more than what was in his purse or on his cock - he nodded to Sherry and gave her a softer thrust.

"I'll give you everything I can, sweetie." He held her face more softly and gently now as his thrusts became more endearing. He made sure that he rubbed his length all along her, feeling her warmth and acceptance as she began to moan more calmly. Her eyes even had a hopeful twinkle.