Seed of the Void Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slick smacks of their bodies together in the coming moments were all that echoed along the walls. Isaen grunted as he felt his seed build up. Sherry even began to wiggle her hips some, knowing he was close.

"Here you are darlin-" he grunted as he planted himself in her, cock throbbing as ropes of cum splashed against her womb. Each pulse made her gasp, feeling so filled by his cock and fulfilled by his seed.

"Thank... thank you." She whispered, eyes closing as she moved her hips to milk him for it all. It would be several long moments before she unwrapped her legs from his lower half, finally letting him exit her with a steady stream of cum following.

Her hand lept to hold it in, pressing against her cunt as she lifted her hips upward to stop it from flowing out.

"Good... good." The mage clapped his hands loudly as he approached. Isaen grimaced as the old man neared, not entirely thrilled to remember he had been watching them this whole time.

"Now let's see if it took." The old man held one of her breasts with a sick grin, looking at the seed dribbling from her.

With his other hand, he drew an X over her womb, a glowing trail of magical light following the inscription. It radiated a white color for a moment until finally, the lines showed a bright green.

Aside from the fanatically passionate expression of the mage, Sherry seemed the happiest to bask in the green light, her head falling back onto the table as she smiled, tears of joy flowing down her cheeks.

Isaen didn't think she was capable of smiling. He concluded the green X must be good news.

"Well congratulations, Dusksire... you will be a father... and of a very special child." The mage clicked his tongue, his eyes wide with sinister joy as he saw all his plans falling into place.

Isaen did not know what to feel at this point. Part of him wondered if everyone was in on some sort of sick joke and he was about to be spirited back to his cell. But his pondering came to an end as a hand grasped his, pulling it towards the glow to rest on Sherry's stomach. She held it there as the warmth of her body radiated up his hand, and the sight of her smile thawed his heart just a little.

"Thank you..." The girl who had been tormented for so long, even as he originally ravaged her, seemed so happy now. It seemed more believable to Isaen this girl did pledge herself to whatever twisted experiment this was.

"No problem..." He caressed her abdomen, looking over at the mage as he held his palm there, feeling slightly responsible for a girl whom he'd disparaged as a whore not too long ago.

"What happens to Sherry now?" His tone was stern and protective.

"Oh... you have feelings now?" The old man snickered. "I guess it's been a long time for you to feel something like this." His eyes glared at him knowingly.

"You don't know anything about me."

"I know enough." Circeo smiled, gathering a few clothes from a chest against the wall.

Sherry ran her fingers up and down Isaen's arm, a comforting touch that he was none too used to.

"It's ok... I'll be fine." She tried to reassure him. She wore a nervous smile on her face, as though she was not sure herself. Isaen looked down on her, his eyes telling of past terrors in his life, and mistakes he did not want to relive.

"I have to make sure of it." He held her cheek now.

"Indeed, she will be fine." The mage tossed a modest dress and garments on the table next to Sherry. The girl sat up on the table, leaving a trail of cum. Her hands gripped the fine fabrics eagerly.

"I recommend you learn to not care so much about your quarries. Not all of them, after all, are going to like what you do to them..."

Isaen knew he was right, but this moment had him in its grasp.

"But don't worry about her, she will be going to a much nicer place. After all, we can't let these children be born to the void without care, or their mothers." He winked at him as Sherry pulled undergarments on. Isaen noticed her arms trembling, as if these were the first proper clothes she had worn in a long time. He could not tell if it was from excitement or fear.

The far door opened with an eerie whine, yet this time it was no guard. Rather, a robed figure wearing a mask entered and stood, awaiting orders. By the shape of the robes, Isaen could tell this was also a female. Only her eyes were visible above a mask with an intent gaze fixated in his direction.

"Good, you are just in time, daughter. Help Sherry dress and ensure she makes it to her transport. The sanctuary has long been ready for its first resident." His eyes looked on the form of the woman he had molested and fucked one last time. She averted her gaze from his as she eagerly donned her clothes, now with help from the woman who silently carried out Circeo's will.

For a short moment Isaen wondered who this was, and what relation they had with Circeo for him to refer to her as "daughter". Though he would not put it past the mage to have weird pet names for his servants.

Isean watched the tantalizing bare skin of Sherry disappear under layers of fabric. Then the mysterious "daughter" of the mage ushered Sherry away, a small parting glance to Isaen was Sherry's only goodbye before she passed through the far door. For her part, the mysterious daughter/servent glared at him, bright eyes narrowing before she followed behind Sherry.

"So that's it?" Isaen stood, on his guard, half expecting the brutes the mage had working for him to burst back through the door and throw him back in his cell.

"It?" The mage had a bemused smile, sifting through an old wooden trunk.

"Didn't I explain this to you? There is much more to all of this." Soon, he produced a pair of leathers, a belted tunic, and various other articles of male clothing. The old man set them on the table across from Isaen, avoiding any puddles of cum that remained.

"If you stick to this, you won't need anything else. But we need to know if you plan to go through with it. It won't be easy, and will require a certain level of discretion..."

This drove the point home. There were few places he would get away with breeding women forcefully without consequences - that was, unless he remained subtle about it. But there was little subtlety in the deed. Perhaps, he thought, it just was going to take some practice. Perhaps he'd even find his fair share of willing participants.

"Right... I can do that." His voice was unsure. He'd never liked to draw attention to himself, but that wasn't the same as being truly stealthy.

"Hmmm." The old man walked closer, extending his calloused hand. "Then we have a deal?"

Isaen's last second of hesitation burned away as he stared at the mage's hand. The proposition still felt far-fetched, but it was this or the cell.

"Deal..." Circeo grasped Isaen's hand tightly. He noticed that the old man possessed within him an odd strength.

Suddenly, a burst of water fell over Isaen, soaking him and his soiled prison clothes.

"Waaaa?" The cold water stunned Isaen as he dripped all over the floor. The mage's hand glowed after casting the water magic spell.

"You stink. Wash up." The wizard crossed the room to tend to a journal, leaving Isaen soaking in the cold cavern.

"Subtle..." Isaen mumbled under his breath. Taking a towel laid out for him on the table, he dried himself before removing his old clothes.

"There is a knife there as well, for your protection of course. You are valuable after all." The mage paid little attention to Isaen now, scribbling away with his quill. He considered running towards the mage's back and plunging that knife right into it. Despite that instinctive urge, he refrained. He decided it wouldn't do him much good. He was still in a deep, dark hole with little else to his name but some new clothes and that knife.

"Why don't you use it to shave first and try to look presentable, not like you just came from the dungeon?" Under the hood, he could see the mage staring back at him with gleaming eyes.

It was not bad advice, Isaen decided. Using a small, polished piece of metal hanging on the stone wall, he did just that. The faint light caused him to nick himself several times.

As he passed the knife across his cheek the last time, the mage suddenly appeared behind him; Isaen jolted, and nearly sliced his bottom lip off. The old man just stared.

"Gods... stop that." He clenched the hilt of the knife. The mage seemed to care little about the blade. He simply handed Isaen a leather purse. Isaen could tell by the jingle of it there were more than a few coins inside, as well as a piece of paper with various disillusioned scribbles dashed across it.

"You will need these." He shoved them into Isaen's hand, his dry skin tapping him, sending shivers up his arm. "At least for now... they will get you far enough in this tower to receive your instructions."

Isaen looked over the paper with skepticism.

"You are a learned man?" The mage squinted his eyes.

"Enough to make out this gibberish. You can't just give me the instructions?" Isaen tucked the purse underneath his blue tunic and inspected the paper further. He was able to read, but the Mage's calligraphy was awful.

Circeo huffed, a coy smile on his face. "No... you won't be getting instructions from me. We serve the same master now..."

The old crow's tone didn't comfort Isaen any. He was getting into something deeper and more dangerous than he could conceive. But at least, he thought to himself, he was getting paid to fuck women while doing so...

"And who is that? Our master?"

"Best not ask too many questions. Good soldiers follow orders." Circeo's stunning eyes were clearer to Isaen now, even as they winked at him.

"Head to the Board and Bard. It is on the port level of the tower." The wizard motioned Isaen to follow him across the room to the door that Sherry had passed through not too long ago.

"There, claim the reservation of 'Greenbriar.'"

"Greenbriar..." Isaen committed it to memory as the door creaked open at the command of the mage.

"I would tell you good luck... but you already have all the luck in the world with the gift I've given you, fuahaha." The old wrinkled mage let out a crazed laugh. The door led to a set of stairs winding upwards. Isaen was not entirely sure what lay ahead, but it was away from this insane mage. Thus, he wasted no time ascending the first step, only a a brief paranoid look back to see for the last time if someone was going to stop him from escaping.

"Goodbye... Dusksire... fuahahaha!" The cackles didn't stop for dozens of steps, their echoes would haunt Isaen for a considerable time as he ascended.