Seeding Silvermoon Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lynalei sat up and took a swallow. The bulge in her cheeks lessened and her throat wobbled as a hearty glob of orc cum passed down into her stomach. She did this twice more, flashed him her open and empty mouth, then snapped it shut. "Not bad," she said. "Honestly I expected worse, but I quite like it."

"There's plenty more where that came from."

"There had better be."

Lynalei tore off her shirt and tossed it onto the floor, exposing herself to him. Unlike her ass, her breasts weren't very big. Still, they were perky and, despite being small, of respectable size given how petite she was.

Next was her underwear, which she tossed in a pile atop her shirt. After that, she was on him, straddling his lap and grasping for his manhood. Brek was content with allowing her to do all the work for now, and when he felt her pushing down against him he just watched, pleased with how the elf's little pussy struggled to take him. Lyn was determined though, and despite her curses, she bit down on her lip and gingerly lowered herself upon his tool until her body was trembling and there was no more dick left to take.

She cursed in her native tongue and placed her hands on his chest to steady herself, took a breather, and then began to bounce. Slowly. Very slowly at first. It seemed to require a great deal of effort from her but she soldiered on, her pink pussy dripping like rain and stretched to its limit over his emerald tower. He wasn't quite sure how she felt about it, but her snugness was already making his balls tingle. Resisting the urge to creampie her right then and there, he reached up and pawed at her breasts, thumbing at a nipple and then squeezing it between his fingers.

"Mmmah, fuck!" she groaned, eyes half-lidded and her movements ceasing. Though it seemed impossible, her body tightened further around him and she shuddered in an obvious orgasm. Her head fell forward, brown locks concealing her cute features, and then a moment later she looked up at him, a grin on her flushed face. "This is so much better than the dildos I stole from that orc slut."

So that's what those contraptions in the bathroom were.

Lyn began to bounce again, but this time she moved with the experience of an intermediate orc rider as opposed to a novice, rising, falling and grinding her pussy onto his cock. She squealed and shouted, her thin body glistening with sweat, but the steady thumping of her big ass against his thighs was uninterrupted. She did not move quickly, but compared to the snail's pace that she kept before, she was moving like a race horse. Up and down she went, body trembling, small breasts bouncing ever so slightly, and her flat stomach visibly distended by Brek's tool. And though her body protested, the pleasure was undeniable.

Her pussy was stretched to an absurd degree, making it hard to concentrate. In her mind it felt as if she was hopping through the heavens, using Brek's cock as a vehicle of sorts, but her hands against his chest provided her with stability, anchoring her to reality, until she looked down, still bouncing, and watched as she speared herself over and over again. It was lewd, depraved and indecent. Her pussy quivered as if with both excitement and strain but happily took the abuse, maintaining a tight grip around the fat green cock penetrating it. Her womanhood accepted him like a well known lover, but she had only known him for a week, and he was an orc, yet she was riding him like a desperate slut, the sounds of her girlish moans and her body acquiescing to his thick cock filling the little apartment.

Lynalei slammed herself down and tossed her head back, brown hair flying, ass clapping, and her pussy squirting out onto the orc's groin. She shook with another climax, moaning, mouth agape and staring up at the ceiling even as she fell silent. Catching her breath, she ran a hand through her disheveled hair and looked at Brek.

"Your turn big guy," she said, and her lips bore a grin as he sat up, taking her in his arms and gently spinning her around. She got the message.

Moving into position so he could take her from behind, Lynalei supported herself on her forearms with her ass raised and back arched. Up close and exposed as she was, Brek was still amazed that such a short and slender elf could have such a large behind. Was it because she ate so much? Did she perhaps store mana in there?

"You've got an ass like a kodo," he blurted.

She glared back at him

"It's an orcish compliment."

"Great. Just fuck me, will you?"

Lyn wiggled her rear end in a bid to entice him. What followed was something that would have made some women think this a foolish thing to do: Brek's hand, large and strong from manual labor, smacked against her right ass cheek with a piercing crack, sending a tall wave across her pale flesh and branding her with a very much orc-sized handprint.

Lynalei squealed like a mouse, eyes wide and body taut like a bow string. Anger rushed through her but left just as quickly, replaced with a giddiness that she didn't quite understand, but certainly knew how to utilize. Though her partner couldn't see, an anxious smile graced her pretty face as a naughty thought passed through her mind.

She did it again.

Lynalei shook her ass at him, anticipating another spanking. The next one came just as hard as the previous, but with it also came an unexpected, balls-deep serving of orc dick directly into her pussy. She cried out, a high pitched, short yelp that died out quickly as if she had suddenly lost the ability for speech--or other, more undignified noises. Her body struggled to adjust to what just happened. It didn't have long, however, for Brek spared her no reprieve, pumping her with fast and deep strokes while swatting at her behind. If the little elf had an ass like a kodo then he had a cock like one, and better yet, he knew how to use it.

"Fuck!" she cried, dropping from her forearms and grabbing at the edge of the bed.

A grunt and another spanking was the only response she got. Brek may not have been much of a talker but he was doing a fantastic job of fucking her brains out, making her cum twice more in a little over a minute. It was a brutal dicking, but despite being nearly fucked silly, Lynalei managed to hold onto the bed's edge, her big booty raised high in the air for ease of access. She was loud and made no attempt to muffle her satisfied cries or lengthy moans; she cared not for decency and instead seemed to grow louder and louder as Brek pistoned himself into her, the fast and unceasing clapping of her fat elven ass against his groin rising to meet her throaty wails.

"Fuckfuckfuck!" she groaned, her voice shaking with pleasure.

Taking this as a sign of encouragement, Brek held her tight in his grasp, his hands wrapped around her waist and his thumbs pressed against her dimples of Venus, framing the roundness of her asscheeks as they jiggled with each and every stroke into her core. His pace was set--fast, steady, firm and deep. He wasn't about to go easy on her, and judging by her trembling body, dripping pussy, flattened ears and constant mewls, she wouldn't have it any other way.

She took it with proper Silvermoon class, yelling obscenities, clawing at the sheets, drooling onto the sheets, and throwing her ass back against the indomitable manhood beating up her defenseless pussy. The orc's balls, as her mouth had earlier discovered, hung low, and now they slapped up against her, adding to the lewd noises of their musky, sweat and sex scented apartment.

Randomly, as he sometimes did, Brek spanked her thick booty--which by now was cherry red--and accompanied it with a deep stroke against her lubed cervix, forcing a whiny moan from her lips as her eyes rolled up and her pussy constricted with another wonderful orgasm. Oh yes, she could get used to this kind of treatment. Silently, a part of her that wasn't trapped in the throes of lust and pleasure thanked Fate for this orc being the one who had not turned her down, like the first she had asked to live with had done.

For Lynalei, the pleasure was constant and never-ending, and with each frequent orgasm it was as if her mind became more and more vacant. Though she had no doubt that her sense of time was off, it seemed as if her greenskinned dock worker of a roommate had been using and abusing her pussy for over an hour before he finally started to sound haggard, his grunts louder and more frequent with an almost desperate quality to them. She took this as a sign of his impending climax but he just seemed to fuck her even harder, extracting his payment in full for her one week of free rent by dominating her dripping pussy.

Groaning from exhaustion and overstimulation as another orgasm washed over her, Lynalei buried her head in the sheets and surrendered to the orc, face down with her plump backside raised high, absorbing the constant thumping of Brek's huge body against her petite frame. He drilled her for a good quarter hour more, and during this time she could think of nothing but his cock hammering her pussy, taking her to new, undiscovered heights of bliss. Eventually though even he succumbed to pleasure, and with one great stroke that delivered his manhood balls deep within her, he exploded like a geyser, spraying her insides with the same thick and creamy soup that she had earlier swallowed.

She moaned weakly. He roared and held her firmly in place by the waist, unloading potent batches of cum into her plugged up pussy, his fat cockhead pressing against her cervix and spewing little orcish troopers into her womb. Her body tensed, arm and back muscles flexing as her hands gripped the bed. They were each trapped in a sexual vortex of pleasure, neither of them fully coherent, and when his balls stopped churning and her cunt was dripping with jizz he pulled out, slapped her fat ass twice more for good measure, and then fell back onto his pillow, panting like he had just fought in a tremendous battle.

Still positioned face down and ass up, Lynalei took a number of deep breaths, her petite body twitching and shaking with satisfaction. After a few minutes and many gulps of air, she maneuvered herself into a sitting position and then brought a hand to hover over her belly. Mumbling a quick incantation, her hand glowed briefly and then lost its light.

He looked at her and she met his gaze.

"It's a spell every Sin'dorei woman learns early in her life," she winked.

"How old are you, anyway?" he asked.

"Ninety-two."

Very young for an elf.

"Ah. That explains it."

Lynalei scowled and narrowed her eyes at him but was too weary to argue. She stuck her tongue out at him instead.

Rays of sunlight beamed down through the large, circular window upon the western wall of their apartment, illuminating her pile of clothes on the ground. She glanced at the clock hanging on the wall.

Light! It really had been over an hour!

Tired and leaking cum, she crawled over and laid down next to him, plopping herself down onto her back with a mighty sigh.

"So... that was fucking awesome."

"Yeah."

She looked at him funny, as if she was seeing him for the first time.

"I can use the bed now, right?"

"I guess."

"Sweet." She patted him on the chest. "You can fuck my brains out again when I wake up, all right?"

The eagerness in her voice was obvious, and he nodded in reply.

She lifted his left arm with both hands and placed it underneath her head. Then, turning back onto her side, she fell into a deep sleep. She snored and drooled, but that was fine.

He fell asleep shortly after.

12