Seeding Silvermoon Ch. 02

Story Info
An orc meets an elven magistrix who wants to go green.
4.9k words
4.92
4k
8
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 10/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ItsJessy
ItsJessy
319 Followers

This chapter contains anal, and a character from A Slut's Best Friend Ch. 02, a story I wrote about ten years ago (my thanks to the reader who suggested this cameo). Any other suggestions, feel free to comment or e-mail me.

***

"This is simply unbelievable!"

A blood elf with hair like waves of flame stamped the desk with her fist. She was fairly tall with a slim build and breasts that filled out a tight black and red robe. Her pale skin was flushed with anger, and her long pointy ears seemed sharp as knives. From behind her Brek sighed, and she whipped her head over her shoulder to fix him with a glare that could frighten a dreadlord before turning back around to address the innkeeper.

"Do you know who I am? Is it written on your little sign-in sheet?"

"Yes, Miss..."

"I'm the magistrix of Fairbreeze here for a diplomatic event, and you have the audacity to register me to a common room next to a pair of trolls? It's bad enough that this is the dump I got placed in, but now I have to listen to them banging on drums all day long?" She paused and then cut in again as the innkeeper opened his mouth. "And let me tell you this: they're not very good musicians!"

"I understand, but there's nothing I can do. It's peak shipping season and we're chock-full of tenants seeking rooms near the harbor."

The woman balled her fists and scrunched up her face, looking like she was about to explode in another fit of anger before she whirled on her heels and rushed past Brek, stomping up the flight of stairs to her room. The scent of jasmine followed after her, and he watched her ass wriggling through her robe until she was out of vision.

A little awkwardly, Brek stepped up to the counter. His eyes met the innkeep's, silently acknowledging the odd humor of what had just happened.

"Can I get an extra key made?" Brek asked.

"Sure, but it'll cost extra if you want it right away."

"That's fine." He thumbed towards the staircase. "Who was that?"

"Hm? Oh, the redhead. That's Magistrix Landra Dawnstrider. Guess they booked her at the wrong inn."

"Too bad."

Once that business was done, he returned to his apartment, two keys in his shallow pocket. The extra was for Lyn. They'd decided that she'd need one if she was to stay with him permanently--or as permanently as this sort of setup in a flophouse could be. To be honest though it was a lot better in quality compared to the vast majority of inns he'd seen on Kalimdor. Hell, it had a shower. That alone was well beyond luxury back in Orgrimmar, even with all the goblin inventors running around wasting their brain power on further ways to make things explode.

Brek tested out the new key and with a click the door to his apartment swung open. Lyn was lying upon a purple divan that she had recently purchased, a thin novel in her hands. He wasn't sure how she could afford either the book or the divan, but he didn't care enough to ask questions.

Stepping inside, he shut the door behind him and tore off his shirt, rolling it into a ball and tossing it at her. She ducked it and fixed him with a dirty look, her brown hair falling upon bare shoulders.

"I met a magistrix today," he said before she could say anything.

Her expression turned curious.

"Really?"

Brek grunted.

"Where?"

"Right here."

"Here?" Lyn slipped a bookmark inside her book and sat up. "She's staying here?"

"Yeah. Why do you care?"

"Magistrix's make big money and appear in magazines sometimes. Why's she staying here?"

"Mistake in the itinerary."

Lynalei grinned and he couldn't help but grin back. Every now and then it was nice to laugh at someone else's little misfortunes, especially when they were rich.

***

The very next day, Brek made the short journey back to his apartment after work. There was little on his mind other than food and a shower when he opened the door and stepped inside, expecting an empty apartment or an apartment with a lazy blood elf inside of it.

All thoughts of food evaporated when instead of one lazy blood elf he saw two, sitting at the table sipping on tea and nibbling on berries. A single day and Lyn and the red-haired magistrix were conversing with each other like a couple of old housewives.

"I see you've made a new friend," he said sourly.

The two looked at him, and the magistrix's face lit up with surprise. An average person may have been a little embarrassed after the previous day's performance, but not the magistrix.

"Who is that?" she asked.

Lyn sipped the last of her tea and rattled around the ice cubes at the bottom of her glass. "Brek? He's my fuck buddy."

The other woman blinked liked she was malfunctioning. "I'm sorry, you're fuck buddy?"

Lyn yawned and stretched her arms over her head. "Yeah, his dick's great." He shot her a dirty look and she rolled her eyes. "Oh, and this is his apartment."

"But... with an orc?"

She shrugged. "Like I said, his dick's great."

"Really?"

Lyn tapped the table with one of her nails. "Hey Brek!"

He set the spare key down on the table and turned towards the two women.

"What?"

"Show Landra your dick."

He looked at Landra and she looked at him, her eyes curious.

"Uh-uh. That woman's a magistrix and I'm not gonna have her calling some guards in here to arrest me."

Landra Dawnstrider shook her head at the accusation. "I don't mind. That is to say, you can show me."

"You sure?"

"Yes. I want to see it. In fact, I order you to show me."

Lyn laughed. "Go ahead, Brek."

"All right, If you say so."

Brek unbelted, dropping his trousers and underwear at the same time. His manhood flopped out, long, thick as a hog, and slightly more green than the rest of him.

"That's... rather large," Landra said lamely, squeezing her thighs together. "How long have you two been, as you say, 'fuck buddies'?"

"Few weeks now." Lyn yawned again. "Hey, can I get my key?"

"I put it on the table. Clear the fel from your eyes."

She stuck her tongue out at him and stood up, showing off her nipples poking against the thin fabric of her top.

"Why don't you try him out, Landra? We're not, like, dating or anything, so it's fine."

"Shouldn't you ask me first?" he said.

"Oh, shut up. You'd fuck my great-great-great-great-great grandmother if you could."

"Maybe I would, but you should still ask me first."

"Fine. Don't fuck her."

"No, I want to, it's just..."

Landra abruptly stood up.

"Let's do it. I haven't had a good lay since that draenei ten years ago."

"Ew." Lyn's face contorted in disgust. "A draenei? Don't they have tentacles?"

"You have no idea."

Lyn leaned towards him conspiratorially. "Maybe you shouldn't fuck her, Brek."

"Come on, I need some stress relief." Landra took his hand and pulled him towards her until they were in the middle of the room and away from the table. She was wearing a gown similar to the one she wore yesterday, except green and silver and pencil thin. It didn't last long, because she stripped out of it and her underwear before he was even out of his shirt.

"You like?"

He nodded dumbly. Landra was tall and slender like a model, and though her ass wasn't fat like Lyn's, her tits were ridiculous. She had two big breasts that seemed too large for her body. They hung tastefully and were crowned by pretty pink nipples that looked hard as pebbles.

"Good," she said, kneeling down with her eyes on his manhood, "because I know I like."

Landra's dainty hands wrapped themselves around his cock, and she was almost giddy when she took to stroking it up and down, marveling at its size and weight. He was hot and heady in a masculine sort of way, and after only a few strokes she was leaning in for a kiss, pressing her red painted lips against his swollen tip and then continuing on forward until the crown of his cock had been totally sucked into her mouth. She teased her tongue against his urethra, a mischievous glint in her eye, but then she slid her lips farther down his manhood, devouring an impressive amount of orc dick for a prim and proper politician. But then again...

Her lips touched against the fingers she still had wrapped around the base of his shaft, and she moaned as if she was drunk on desire, enjoying the sensation of her throat being stuffed. When she slowly pulled back, beautiful red hair tickling the sides of her face, she slurped loudly, using a good amount of both saliva and suction as if to announce to the world that she was indeed sucking cock and loving every second of it.

...This elf was far from proper.

Lyn just watched, her nipples hard and obvious through her blouse, her hand busy between her legs under the table. At some point though she realized neither of them had eaten yet and her hunger won out.

"Well," she said, throwing the door open and allowing their orc and troll neighbors to see inside with two pairs of bulging eyeballs, "while you two get acquainted I'm going to get something to eat. I'll bring you back something, Brek."

Landra pulled herself off of Brek's cock with a gasp and a pop, a string of saliva tethered to her plump bottom lip. She ignored the audience in the hallway. If she cared about the potential controversy surrounding a magistrix fellating an orc in a low quality hotel she didn't seem to show it. "I'd like some of those Pandarian noodles if you please, dear," she said, then wrapped her lips back around Brek's manhood and resumed the back and forth bobbing of her head along his shaft.

"You paying?"

"Mmhumh. Mmmn..."

"Fine."

The door slammed closed and then it was just him and the magistrix, her red head bobbing in his lap, her long ears wiggling while she slurped him down like dinner. She was rather skilled for a politician. Her hands palmed at his sack, massaging his balls while she throated him to the base, her rosy red lipstick traveling in great lengths over the verdant green of his shaft, all the way to the root and then holding for a second or two before withdrawing. Landra was very obviously enjoying herself, humming and sucking and devouring his dick like candy, and he theorized that she was likely unwinding after the rage she had demonstrated the day prior.

Must not be having a great trip, he thought.

He sighed and rested a hand atop her head, prompting her to look up. Her lips quirked into a smile, stretched around his cock as they were, and she giggled, pulling back until only his fat tip was sealed between her lips.

She suckled on it noisily, her cheeks hollowing and showing off her regal cheekbones. Landra Dawnstrider had the face of an aristocrat but the disposition of a seasoned whore, and soon enough she was sucking the cum out of his balls, swallowing every last creamy drop that he sprayed into her mouth. When the torrent stopped, she gripped his shaft and eased her hands from the base to the flared underside of his cockhead, squeezing out every last drop of jizz until the entire load of his orcish baby batter was floating in her stomach. Still smiling, she cleaned him off with a few more tilted bobs of the head, spit shining him until his dick sparkled like an emerald.

"That was fun," she said, smiling and rubbing up and down his shaft with her hands, ensuring that he stayed hard. "You gonna ruin my pussy now, big boy?"

"Lie down," he said, ignoring her question.

Giggling, she complied with obvious eagerness, lying back upon the bed with her legs spread and knees raised. Brek made himself comfortable between those legs, his face inches from the prize he was seeking, feeling the heat emanating from her loins and her obvious desire to be fucked to the point of exhaustion.

Landra had a firecrotch, a tidy patch of red hair adorning her sex that was misted wet by her arousal and oh so ready to be fucked. He ran a thumb up her pretty slit and then pushed one of his big, thick fingers inside of her. She gasped, then exhaled a moan as he twisted his finger. That moan turned into a mewling squeal when he brought his lips to her clit, sucking it between his teeth while he finger-fucked her juicy cunt, his mouth and fingers working wonders on the busty elf.

"Oh, Light, you certainly know what you're doing." Landra moaned, and shortly afterwards her big green eyes squeezed shut, her fingers threading through his hair as she trembled and shook with an orgasm.

Brek tongued at her sensitive folds and fiddled with her clit, but his efforts tapered down into a gradual stop as her orgasm died down. Pulling away, he met her hungry eyes and then sat up, taking hold of his heavy manhood and slapping it against her pretty pink pussy. If the magistrix was ready before she was more than ready now; her body was taut with anticipation, and the horny minx was actually biting down on her lower lip.

Using his free hand to push one of her legs farther apart, he eased into her wetness, stretching that tiny elven hole around his girth and sinking deep. Landra's head fell back, limply, and a faint breath of air escaped her. By the next inch her head was upright again, her eyes staring down at a very large and very green cock stuffing her pussy to the point of absurdity.

"Fuck that's big," she breathed, reaching up and fondling her tits, pinching the nubs of her nipples like it was second nature. And it probably was. Maybe she'd never been with an orc before, but whether draenei or something else, she got around, he had no doubt about that. Not that he minded being another notch on her belt when he was going balls deep in her pussy and kissing her cervix with the head of his cock.

And if she wasn't the loudest little slut in Silvermoon she surely had to be well up there with the noisiest of them. A few short strokes followed by a balls-deep thrust into her core and she was wailing like a banshee, swinging pillows around, pinching those pale pink nipples of hers, doing anything with her restless hands while her tight body took just about as much dick as it could possibly take. The silky friction of her pussy hugging his cock had him panting and grunting, and at some point when her tempting red lips caught his eyes he bent forward without thinking, cutting her squeals off and mashing his lips against hers.

She reciprocated immediately, whimpering beneath him and offering him her tongue in a deep kiss. Her legs rose up and locked around him, and his fat cockhead kissed her lubed up cervix with every downward pounding of his hips into her sloppy cunt. After a good minute of kissing and getting her pussy slammed full of orc cock the magistrix couldn't take it anymore. She gasped and pulled away from him, mouth open and chuffing in air, eyes wide as if she was about to fall off a cliff--or experience one of the best orgasms of her life. He took a fistful of her beautiful hair and forced her to look at him, and when she came her eyes lost focus and her entire body seemed to shake.

Landra lost herself for a moment, and when she came to he was sitting up, fucking her slowly and watching her pussy stretching to accommodate him.

"Lyn was right," she said, and then grinned, her face flushed and a bit disheveled. "Let's switch things up a bit, shall we?"

She climbed onto her hands and knees, but he gave her ass a slap and pushed her down flat onto her belly, legs spread and her head anxiously turning to look at him.

Whereas Lyn had an ass that looked as if it could get stuck in a doorway, Landra's was small and tight, perfectly round and perfectly bubbly, with just the right amount of firmness to it. Wetting his lips and straddling her, he took his cock in one hand and her ass cheek in another, spreading it so that he could better see her holes. That pretty pink pussy of hers shined with her nectar, and her tiny forbidden star winked up at him enticingly.

Apparently he was taking too long sightseeing; she wiggled her butt against his hand and canted her hips into him. Part of him wanted to punish her for being so naughty and hungry for cock by fucking her in the ass, but he resigned himself to her pussy instead. Slipping inside her with ease, he moved a hand to her waist, pulling her back into him as he pushed forward, spreading her so good that she groaned the entire way, only stopping when he was fully hilted inside of her.

"Light... Maybe staying at this rathole of an inn won't be so bad," she huffed.

Brek pulled out all the way to the tip, admiring the way her juices stained his member when he withdrew, before pushing all the way back into her. He was slow at first, taking his time with her and just enjoying her ridiculous tightness and wanton moans and squeals, but after a minute or two he began to pick up steam. His hips grew faster, his heart began to race, and when he finally hit a steady tempo he was pounding her good and hard, gifting her pussy with deep strokes that turned her into an absolute mess beneath him.

"Ooh fuck," she groaned, her voice escaping like a breath of air. "That's so good. So good"

Brek grunted in reply, his hips colliding against the elf's tight ass, stuffing her little pussy with every downward thrust of his muscular body. The force of it all ejected air from her lungs in short gasps and grunts, the bed momentarily sagging before bouncing back up. He was big and she was small, but the flame haired aristocrat took every inch of his dick with nothing but glee, crying out like a whore in a whorehouse and reaching between her legs to frantically rub at her clit.

The magistrix was altogether wild beneath him, shifting her head left and right, tossing her long disheveled hair and staining the bed with her juices while barking obscenities between squeals of pleasure. Landra was familiar with cock, but this was different from her usual partners. This was an orc. She was getting her pussy pounded by an orc in a shitty inn by the harbor. And better yet, she was loving it. Every stroke of that thick manhood, every shift of his weight upon her, every bestial grunt ringing in her pointed ears. Her fingers grew more frantic, strumming her clitoris, feeling her need and desire rise and rise. She was so close.

A thumb, big, meaty, coated in spit and accustomed to hauling boxes, pressed at her unused hole, massaging in circles. She gasped and her slender body tightened up almost defensively, but when that big green thumb pushed its way inside her ass she nearly pulled a muscle as she came. Landra hollered loud enough to disturb the pedestrians walking along the street, but she quickly muffled herself with a pillow, biting into it while her legs shook and her pussy gushed around the thick slab of orc meat working it with steady, metered strokes, not stopping even as she climaxed.

At some point Lyn had entered the room, a satchel of food slung over her shoulder.

"I see I came back just in time," she said, raising her voice so as to be heard over Landra. She walked over to them, looking the other woman over and watching Brek pronebone her for a few seconds more before patting him on the back to get his attention. "Food's ready when you are."

Brek only grunted, picking up the speed of his thrusts, working towards his own orgasm. It was coming on fast, and with the elf's sweet moans in his ears and her pussy wrapped around his cock, he buried himself to the root inside of her, cushioning his groin with her ass and letting loose, draining a syrupy concoction of cum deep inside her well fucked and well stretched cunt. He filled her to the brim with spunk, his own satisfied groan mixing with hers.

Pulling out, he squeezed one final squirt of cum out onto her ass and then got up to sit down at the table with Lyn. She looked at him, her mouth working at a bite of muffin, and when he reached for a piece of chicken she slapped him on the hand.

ItsJessy
ItsJessy
319 Followers
12