Seeding Silvermoon Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?"

Lyn swallowed, and both of them ignored the weak moans Landra was making upon the bed.

"Wash your hands. I saw where your thumb was."

Brek scowled but did as he was told. Standing up, his chair scraped across the floor and his grumbles trailed off into the washroom. When he returned, hands and face dripping water, the magistrix was sitting at the table and pecking at a dish of what looked like worms. She had redressed in that tight green and silver robe of hers, sleeveless with a plunging neckline that knew just what it was doing showing off the elf's bosom. He sat down again, Landra on his left, Lyn at his right. He reached for the chicken again.

"How come she doesn't have to wash her hands?"

"She's handling her own food."

"Worm food."

"They're noodles you oaf." Landra gave him a playful kick under the table.

"Whatever."

They ate in silence after that, but when they were all finished and digesting and praising their meals he felt that familiar urge again, vying for both of the women next to him.

"Where'd you say you were from again?" Lyn asked.

"Fairbreeze," Landra replied, and then looked at him. "It's quite nice, really. You two are free to stop by anytime, just let me know. I'll set you up in a real nice hotel."

"Sure," Brek said, but he wasn't much interested in that right now. "You into anal?"

Landra blinked in surprise, but then her ruby lips began to curve into a smile.

***

In a way, it wasn't entirely surprising that the upper class politician and prissy noblewoman was into anal sex. It wasn't even entirely surprising that she'd clearly done it many times before, or that she was into orcs, or women. What was surprising was all of this combined.

The girls back in Durotar were a hell of a lot different than the elves in Quel'thalas.

Brek's cock was slick with saliva from a blowjob he'd received from both Lyn and Landra a minute prior, and so with a bit of lube for the magistrix, she was ready for him. Face down with her ass up in the air, her bubble butt appeared frighteningly small compared to his member, but she'd demonstrated her ability to take him quite well before and this was no different.

His spongy cockhead pushed between her cheeks and prodded at her asshole. It put up little resistance and his cock slipped right in, big and bold and not at all something that should be inside of an elf's ass. He teased his tip in and out, watching her stretch around him and squirm against him, her eyes closed and her fingers gripping the bed.

"Looks painful," Lyn said. She was situated in front of the magistrix, naked with her legs spread and waiting for the other woman to begin pleasuring her.

"It's not," Landra breathed, and then he was easing more and more inches into her ass and she was rubbing at her clit, slowly, getting used to the sensations prickling at her insides, the dull ache in her bottom that made her clit hum to life.

He moved both hands to her cheeks and spread them apart, working himself deeper and deeper, filling her tight ass with all the orc dick it could ask for. And when he was balls deep, the bristly hair of his groin tickling against her skin, he pulled out of her confused hole before shoving right back inside, reminding it to stay wide and gaping for him.

Not that Landra had much choice. Brek fucked her with short thrusts, slow and deep with just enough friction to get him off and to keep her feeling full. Her asshole took him like it was only natural, and her long ears wilted as she moaned between Lyn's legs. His heavy balls struck against her, and it was with this satisfying rhythm that he rutted into the cock-hungry magistrix.

She was struggling to keep her lips and tongue on Lyn's pussy and every thrust had her groaning or whimpering, but apparently she wasn't just good at sucking dick or taking dick or running Fairbreeze Village, because after a time she took to her role nicely, and then it was Lyn's turn to moan, her hands alternating between grasping at her breasts and reaching for the magistrix's hair. Her hips kept rolling up and down with each lick and kiss Landra treated her with, and soon enough both girls were moaning on his bed, a sight for sore eyes.

It was hard not to watch them, but it was equally difficult not to watch the redhead's ass stretching wide and taking every inch of his fat green appendage, her lubed up sphincter forming a clean circle around his girth.

Her insides were hot and the ring of her asshole squeezed at him fiercely, struggling to hold him inside every time he withdrew and then pushed back in, fucking Landra's tight ass with slow, deliberate strokes. She took him all the way, balls-deep, and with each thrust he could feel the hot wetness of her pussy against his balls before he pulled out and did it all over again.

He had the feeling that she'd like it faster now that she was accommodated with his size, so he sped up, making that tight elven butt clap and bounce against his groin. She squealed but he kept going, and she only began to rub her clit faster, seeking her own release and loving the feeling of her ass being fucked and gaped and ruined by this stranger she had only just met. It thrilled her, and when he gave her a playful spank she ceased up and groaned like she was dying, her pussy clenching and her vision going white for the most wonderful fractions of a second.

Brek slapped her ass again and she stirred back to life, resuming eating out Lyn's cunt while his hips continued pounding her like a force of nature, unceasing and without remorse. He rode her hard, smacking her pale bottom cherry red and not stopping until beads of sweat ran down her back and her legs trembled with a second orgasm. When it was finally his turn he was panting, hands on her ass, spreading them apart and watching that poor elven hole of hers somehow take him in his entirety.

It was obscene, but there was no doubt that her asshole loved his cock and his cock loved her asshole, so that when he filled her to the hilt and stopped, his balls snug against her dripping pussy, it took everything he had. Every inch of his cock and every ounce of his cum, her ass took absolutely all of it. He rammed her full of dick and pumped her third and final hole full of his creamy batter, coating her insides and mixing it around with his manhood.

"Light," she groaned, and she wiggled her hips back against him, savoring it all, the cum, the cock, and the weary satisfaction of being utterly fucked.

Brek unloaded all he had inside her, and when he pulled out a stream of white hot cum followed, leaking from her gaping ass. He spanked her with his fat cock and then fell back upon the bed next to Lyn, watching as Landra took a breather before continuing to eat the other woman out.

When he recovered the three of them did it all over again, fucking, sucking, stacking the elves on top of each other and swapping between them. They reveled in their debauchery for a week before the magistrix finally left for Fairbreeze Village, her political obligations fulfilled and her time in Silvermoon at an end.

They'd both enjoyed her presence, and he'd be lying if he said he wouldn't miss having a second playmate around to poke and prod with his prick. There was also something about literally sticking it to a politician. Still, she'd promised to visit sometime, and Lyn was as feisty as ever.

"So... you'd really fuck my great-great-great-great-great grandmother?"

Brek looked up from the puzzle he was failing to solve. "Who wouldn't?"

Lyn laughed and threw her shirt at him, the vulgar sound of flesh on flesh beginning shortly thereafter.

12