Seeds of Doubt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ted chuckled again as he spoke, "It's GOT to be the drugs. I'm glad to see that smile on your face, Traci. I'm about to fuck you as you've never been fucked before. When I'm done with you, you'll probably wear that same smile for a week. Get ready for the sex of your life!"

Traci began laughing. It was an uncontrollable hearty belly laugh. Tears were coming to her eyes again, she was laughing so hard. Ted and Colleen couldn't take their eyes or attention off the inexplicable behavior being depicted before them.

"What the hell are you laughing at, Traci? Clue us in so we can laugh too," Ted played along.

"You! You're hilarious, Ted. Mom says you'll never touch me, and my mother has never lied to me in my entire life! Charles will stop you before you have a chance to get your tiny little weenie anywhere near me," she offensively predicted.

Enraged and humiliated by her demeaning comment, Ted angrily looked at Traci's unnervingly calm face after her crazy pronouncement and spoke in a low tone to no one in particular, "Just where the hell does she think Charles is?" He solicited.

"RIGHT HERE YOU MOTHER-FUCKER! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY WIFE?!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. I roughly shoved Ted aside as I went to free Traci from her bindings.

"What the hell? How...?...Not so fast, little man," Ted said as he deeply plunged his fist into my stomach. "I don't know why you're here or how the hell you got into my locked house but Traci is mine today until I've had my fill and there's nothing you can do about it. She's here of her own free will to pay me back as she agreed to do six months ago before you fucked it up."

Doubled over in pain, I dejectedly looked at Traci. "Is what he said true? Are you here because you want to have sex with Ted?"

"NO!" She shouted. "NEVER! That's a lie from the pits of hell. I was drugged, Charles, and brought here against my will."

Ted jumped in, "You ordered my wife to strip naked for you, and now I can see your wife naked. You fucked my wife and came inside her and I'm about to even the score. If you don't stay out of my way and let me do what I want to her, little man, I'll take you out right here and now with my bare hands, and say it was self-defense. Colleen will corroborate my story. With you completely out of the picture, I can fuck both sisters as long and as hard as I want and you won't be able to stop me."

A serene Traci looked over at my bent-over form after I'd appeared exactly as her parents had indicated. She thought for a moment that I might have been down for the count. After all, Ted was much larger and stockier than me but she knew that I was no quitter, even against insurmountable odds. Traci looked directly into my eyes, smiled, and again calmly spoke to me.

"Daddy's talking to you, Charles. He wants to help you. Please listen to him. Listen with your heart, honey, with your HEART!"

"What?" I spouted in bewilderment.

Ted had knocked the wind out of me with his punch, leaving me gasping for air. I was doubled over in pain but still prepared to charge at him with all my might. I would defend my wife with my dying breath if it came to that. I looked at the ethereal glow on Traci's face. I had never seen her so peaceful in the face of certain calamity. Suddenly I was compelled to listen for something, anything that would deliver us from this untenable situation. I closed my eyes, strained to hear an imperceptible voice, and faintly heard it. It was difficult to make out at first but began to get clearer.

"Charles, Charles, Charles, can you hear me, Charles? Trust me. We want to protect Traci every bit as much as you do. Stand up now. Stand up and look him right in the eye. Don't try to hit him back. Just stand there and let him think he's won."

The voice wasn't coming from any particular spot in the room. It was as if I was hearing a voice in my head. As inexplicable as it was, I listened to it.

As I began to rise in defiance of Ted's humiliating gut punch that had taken me down, he looked right at me with a smirk on his face, knowing I was defeated, and said, "She's hallucinating from the drugs Colleen gave her. She's off her rocker, Charles. You should have stayed down, little man. I'm about to teach you a lesson you'll never forget for the rest of your life," he chuckled. Then the voice in my head spoke again.

"Not yet, Charles. Don't move. Stand right there until I tell you to move," the voice instructed as it grew clearer. Ted's lips were not moving and there were no other men in the room that I could see.

"Hold on, Charles. Wait for just a second," the voice urged. "NOW, raise your left hand, Charles, right now!"

Not knowing why, I obeyed the voice and began to raise my left hand. Suddenly it felt as if a bolt of electricity energized my left arm. Then I noticed that Ted was in the process of delivering the most powerful right cross he could muster. Such grit and determination appeared on his face that I knew I'd be knocked out cold by this one punch. Miraculously, as his closed fist was about to make contact with my face, my left hand adroitly caught it, closed around it, and instantly stopped it cold with an inch to spare. A loud slapping sound was audible when his fist struck my hand. Mysteriously, I hardly felt a thing, no pain, and no pressure. Ted's eyes grew as big as saucers with startling astonishment. Undaunted, he regrouped his energy focus and put everything he had into a new move. The voice in my head spoke once again.

"Raise your right hand, Charles, NOW!"

Bewilderingly, I again immediately followed the instruction and lifted my right. As before, a bolt of electricity infused my arm, somehow supercharging it. Almost as if in slow motion, I observed that Ted was about to administer an uppercut punch to me with his left. Just before his knuckles were about to make contact with my unprotected chin, my right hand seized his left wrist and deflected his left arm away from my body to my right. I was as shocked as he was. Ted was now immobile. I had both of his arms locked in an immovable vice and he was unable to free himself or move either of his arms. Amazingly I felt as if I had the strength of ten men. He struggled momentarily, endeavoring to absorb the incomprehensibility of my unanticipated actions. Then I saw Ted's eyes glance beyond me. He then looked back at me with a huge smirk on his face as if he knew something I didn't. The voice in my head loudly proclaimed my next directive.

"DUCK, CHARLES, NOW, DUCK! DUCK!" It shouted, so I quickly ducked down. The moment I did, a large lamp base swung over my head and struck Ted in the face so forcefully that it knocked him over, causing him to drop to the ground with a loud thud.

"NOOOOOO!" A shocked Colleen screamed. She had picked up a large lamp off the dresser and swung the base hard at me from behind like a baseball bat, not expecting me to duck. Ted had seen what she was preparing to do, hence his smirk. He didn't anticipate my ducking the blow either. She urgently moved past me to aid her fallen husband who was bleeding and had sustained substantial damage to his face. I was shocked beyond belief but relieved at the same time that Colleen had taken him down for me.

I began moving toward Traci to release her when multiple voices loudly shouted out, "Freeze! This is the police. Put your hands in the air, now!"

Colleen and I did as the armed officers had commanded but the unconscious Ted remained unmoving as did my bound, naked wife on the bed. Colleen and I were quickly handcuffed and separated until the circumstances of the situation could be ascertained. Ted was also handcuffed once it was determined that he was still alive and breathing. The officer in charge relayed an immediate call for two ambulances. A female officer quickly covered up Traci for modesty and untied her arms and legs.

Once Traci was freed, she explained to the officer in charge that she had been drugged, kidnapped, and tied down to the bed by Colleen so that Ted could rape her at his leisure. By this time, Ted had come around and was claiming that I had broken into his house and attacked him for no reason. He declared that Traci had agreed to be tied down for consensual sex play. The officer sent Traci to the hospital to be tested for the presence of drugs to corroborate her story. Ted was sent in a different ambulance for treatment of his facial injuries, accompanied by an officer, and handcuffed to the bed until a clearer picture emerged.

Since this case potentially warranted serious felony charges, Colleen and I were taken to the station to be separately interviewed and have our statements taken while the events were fresh in our minds. I asked them to retrieve my cell phone from a chest of drawers in the bedroom and bring it along as evidence.

I gave a truthful accounting of all of the previous events that led to the six-month hiatus between the two sisters and Ted's original demand of sex with my wife as retribution for him to consider reconciling with Colleen. Then I was asked to give a more detailed account of the events that led up to tonight's confrontation from my perspective.

I explained to the detective, the tentative nature of Traci's relationship with her sister following my sexual exploitation. "I had expected to hear from Traci when they reached the mall to do their shopping. A couple of hours later, I still had heard nothing from her which concerned me. When I called her, it went straight to voicemail as if her phone had been turned off which further concerned me. My phone-finder app on my cellphone revealed nothing since her phone was off. I pulled up the more robust version on my PC which kept her tracking profile up to the point that her phone had been turned off."

"It bothered me greatly that her GPS had shown her arriving at her sister's house before being disabled. For my peace of mind, Traci had agreed in advance NOT to go to any house with Colleen, yet it appeared to me that she had defiantly gone against my wishes in addition to being unavailable to me. I sought tangible proof of her violation and betrayal of my trust lest she tried to refute my allegations and deny that she had gone against my wishes. Long ago, Colleen had given Traci a key to their house for emergency use. I had removed that key from her keyring and kept it to prevent her from using it. I drove to Colleen's house with the intent of capturing Traci's violation of my trust on video using my cellphone recorder."

"I used the house key to stealthily enter undetected. As soon as I was inside, I heard a woman yell and it sounded like Traci. I pressed the emergency call function on my phone to contact 911. I said I heard a woman screaming inside the house of my GPS location and to send officers to immediately investigate. I called them in case I might be attacked by Colleen or Traci. Then I quickly set my phone to record before entering the bedroom where the three of them were. I was shocked to hear Ted's voice. He'd previously told me that he was done with Colleen. I was puzzled why he'd be there. Next, I heard Traci laughing but was unable to understand what was said. As I slowly opened the bedroom door, I noticed a chest of drawers immediately to my right. I reached inside the cracked door to prop my recording phone to capture the action inside as my proof of Traci's betrayal of my trust."

"As I entered the room, I was astonished to see Ted naked, sporting an erection, preparing to rape my wife. Traci was tied to the bed so it was unquestionably rape. I couldn't figure out how she'd been subdued and put in peril. I didn't realize until that moment that everything Ted had told me about divorcing Colleen was a big, fat lie. He must have elaborately planned this whole scenario. Detective, everything else you need to know is on my phone. It recorded the entire event after my arrival. Traci seemed to be talking to people who weren't there and Ted and Colleen were distracted by her behavior because they didn't seem to be aware of my presence until I confronted Ted with my shouting. As you'll see on the video, he punched me in the gut and I went down. But I got back up, and I can't explain how I did it, it must have been adrenaline or something but somehow I thwarted his attempts at assaulting me again. Then something told me to duck, so I ducked and Colleen struck Ted in the face with a lamp which I believe was intended for the back of my head. Colleen went to help her injured husband while I was trying to release my wife when your officers arrived on the scene."

Their viewing of the recording on my phone corroborated my statement. They logged it into their evidentiary process for the chain of evidence and copied it before returning my phone to me. They advised me not to leave town. As I was being released, I asked if they could take me directly to the hospital so I could check on Traci and I was given a ride.

The ER doctor wanted to keep Traci overnight for observation. Blood tests revealed two drugs in her system. The doctor indicated that chloral hydrate, also known as knock-out drops, had been used to incapacitate her until she was subdued. She'd also received a large dose of methylenedioxymethamphetamine or MDMA, also known as "Molly," "E," and "X." Such a large dose would easily overwhelm her inhibitions. They advised me that they were obligated to make an official report of her test results to the police. The doctor had administered counteractive measures to mitigate her exposure to the large dose of "E".

Colleen was held in jail without bail and Ted was released from the hospital to the police two days after his facial reconstructive surgery. Colleen must have intended to give me quite a wallop. The D.A. charged Colleen with second-degree assault and battery for drugging her sister. She was also charged with kidnapping and sexually assaulting her sister. Ted was charged for his assault on me. He was also charged with conspiracy with Colleen because he had been the one to procure the drugs. The capper was the attempted rape charge against Ted in his obvious state of arousal and Traci's drugged and bound vulnerability. My video proved damaging to them both. Because Ted was determined to be the mastermind behind the whole scenario, he received a combined sentence of twenty years. As an accessory and for her charges, Colleen received a collective fourteen-year total.

In the courtroom after her sentencing hearing, Colleen sobbed, telling Traci how sorry she was for everything. These days, inmates get time off for good behavior and early release. That notwithstanding, Colleen and Ted both will be out of our lives for many years. I seriously doubt that either of them will ever cause problems for us again.

When Ted was being processed into the prison system, blood tests were performed to check for diseases or pathogens that could potentially spread to other inmates. As fate would have it, tests revealed that he had Klinefelter Syndrome, a rare genetic condition affecting only males born with an extra copy of the X chromosome, occurring in roughly one in 1,000 male births. The syndrome adversely affects testicular growth, resulting in smaller than normal testicles, which leads to low production of testosterone. Those with the condition tend to be taller than average and are usually infertile as adults.

In a separate civil suit, Traci was collectively awarded $1,000,000.00 in punitive damages against Ted and Colleen's kidnapping, assault, and attempted rape. Their home and all possessions were liquidated. Traci received the remaining $125,000.00 of inheritance money Colleen had on deposit and $350,000.00 for their liquidated home. All vehicles and personal property were auctioned off, resulting in another $95,000.00. Traci signed off on receiving the $570,000.00 as a settlement against the $1,000,000.00 awarded. She was forever done with her sister.

As strange as it may seem, eleven months later, it was in the news that Colleen was pregnant. Since she was in a women's prison, her pregnancy raised newsworthy questions. An investigation revealed that the prison where Colleen was interred, accepted transitioning men who identified as women. Three women suddenly became pregnant at about the same time. DNA results identified that one specific trans-woman had impregnated all three of the women. That person is now in isolation until authorities decide what the proper response should be.

Through a family court attorney, Colleen begged us to either care for her baby until she was released, or adopt it as our own but she wanted the child to stay in her family. We declined. The baby ended up with a family member of the sperm donor.

Our lives settled down after all legal matters had been addressed. Traci and I often spoke of that night, bewildered and amazed at the same time. She ardently believes that her parents had returned momentarily to help her that night and no force on earth will ever induce her to back down from that conviction, despite agreeing that her perceptions could be scientifically explained as hallucinations. However, I was neither drugged nor drunk. Is it possible that I wanted so hard to believe in something, anything that I hypnotically participated in her hallucination? Logically that makes sense but that would not explain how my hypnotic hallucination could tell me what to do and when to duck. And where did my impossible strength come from? Traci wondrously explained, to my incredulity, that she saw my guardian angel appear behind me and merge its arms with mine empowering me to effortlessly stop Ted dead in his tracks as if it was child's play. I asked her why an angel would help me. She said her daddy had explained to her that the angel had looked into my heart and saw love, compassion, and forgiveness. I asked her why the angel didn't protect me from Ted's first gut punch. She clarified that it was so that I'd know when my guardian angel was helping me and when he wasn't. Is it possible that I was protected by a guardian angel? Could I have been able to truly interact with Traci's parents who were killed years ago? She says she is thrilled that they were able to meet and speak to me.

End

1...67891011