All Comments on 'Seeds of Sin 02 - Tommy and Mommy'

by Rip142

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 2 years ago

I loved the story but felt it ended way too soon. Another page or two of the family playing together would have been awesome! Five stars and a favorite point!

inx742inx742over 2 years ago

i truly enjoyed every minute of this. It totaly Aroused me. I hope you will conyinue their sexual adventure in the near future. It would be amazing if Their Seeds of Sin had no bondes and eveyone encounters each other sexualy.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 2 years ago

Surprisingly, I liked the first chapter better than the second. Just seemed more intimate, loving.

Tommy and Mum was just kind of pure lust.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

I hope you can consider writing more of this. Maybe featuring Sally as well.

timmy8timmy8almost 2 years ago

I'm going to re-read this series.As another comment said I'd like to read more with them all together.I'd like to read about one woman getting two cocks to enjoy with the other woman just helping to suck a breast or rub some balls.I think dad may enjoy licking mom's cunt creampie after son fills her with a big load.

timmy8timmy8almost 2 years ago

I like stories with mom.dad and son.Two cocks for mom to enjoy to the fullest.If anyone has some story suggestions I'd appreciate

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Like timmy8 I aspens lots of time reading online stories…Especially like mother/son where the mother is extremely confident and hopefully fertile and with a really hairy cunt….love bi-curious too..of course…

topmetobottomutopmetobottomuabout 1 year ago

What a fun house to live in!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRip142@Rip142
I’m an older guy who enjoys erotica of all types, always have. I’m open minded and accepting of almost all and any sexual preferences, kinks or desires. I love being nude and am an avid masturbator (I’d love to find a jerk off buddy, male or female). I write for my own pleasu...