Seeds of Sin 02 - Tommy and Mommy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I really needed that. Thank you." He murmured.

Early that evening they went out for an early dinner. Afterward they took a leisurely stroll around the resort grounds. At one point Tommy started chuckling and when Polly asked him what was so funny, he told her the older gentleman from the elevator earlier that day was following them. Polly turned and gave him a quick wave and then she and Tommy ducked out of sight. They stopped at the hotel convenience store and bought some liquor and other necessities and then returned to their room.

That night they laid nude on the bed together watching television. After a while Polly asked, "Tommy, do you know how to find a woman's G-Spot?"

"No, I can't say that I can." Tommy admitted.

"Okay, here's the thing, being able to locate a woman's G-Spot will put you light years ahead of other guys, and even if you can't find it, searching for it can be lots of fun too. It's a spot that a lot of men and women surprisingly don't even know about, but once you find it, it's like sexual fireworks. Anyway, come on over here and I'll show you how to find mine."

Polly laid back on the bed and spread her legs wide apart. She positioned Tommy between her legs and showed him how to insert his fingers and what to feel for. As he slowly inserted his finger and gently pressed up, Polly gave him a running commentary on what she was feeling and how he was doing.

"About two inches in, give or take, you should locate an area that feels rippled or dimpled. Gently press down or rub that spot...yeah...that's it...mmmmh....yeah, right there...that's mommy's spot...yeah yeah right there..." Polly couldn't help but to buck her pelvis in response to Tommy's manipulations. "OH YES! YES! YES! Don't stop baby...DON'T STOP! OH BABY YES! MAKE MOMMY CUM...YES...I'M CUMMING!!! GAWD THAT FEELS SOOO FUCKING GOOD!!!"

After she came, Polly was a physically wreck. She lay, legs still splayed wide apart, covered in a sheen of perspiration. She was as weak as a new born kitten and was trying to gather enough energy to just move.

"Mom, can I lick you now?" Tommy asked.

"Yeah baby...go ahead...you earned it...lick mommy's pussy...make mommy cum again...that's mommy's boy..."

Tommy bent down and buried his face in his mother's well trimmed crotch. The heady bouquet of her pussy filled his senses. Her slick juices coated his tongue and covered his face. He used the tip of his tongue to meticulously explore every fold and crevice of her labia. He reinserted his fingers up inside her vagina while he sucked on her hard little clitoris. Polly grabbed Tommy's hair and dug her fingers into his scalp as she pressed his face into her steamy crotch. "OH! OH! OH! OH! I'm cumming again!...Oh! God! Again! YES! YES! Hmmmmm..." Polly started to moan and whimper as though her body couldn't bare the intensity of another strong orgasm, and yet, she didn't want him to stop for anything!

Eventually, Polly's body had reached its limit. Her legs uncontrollably clamped together and she pushed her son away. "Stop! Stop! I can't take anymore! My clit is just too sensitive...let me rest!" She instructed.

Tommy crawled back up to the head of the bed and wiped his mom's juices off his chin. He then went into the bathroom and washed his face. He was going to brush his teeth too, but wanted to keep that taste of his mother's pussy in his mouth as long as he possibly could. Tommy brought back a hot, damp wash cloth for his mom and covered her entire vulva with it.

"Oh God! You have no idea how heavenly that feels!" Polly exclaimed. "Thank you!" As the wash cloth cooled down, Tommy gently wiped down her pussy and then brought her a fresh hot wash cloth.

"Honey, you earned extra points for this!" Polly said as Tommy re-applied the second cloth.

Afterwards, they both drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

The next morning, Tommy woke up to the most incredible sensation of his life. His mom woke up early, crawled under the covers, and was sucking on Tommy's morning wood.

Polly looked up briefly at her son after he had pulled aside the bedding to watch. "Mommy's busy!" She gasped and then went immediately back to deep throating her son. Now it was Tommy's turn to grab his mother's hair and feel her head bob up and down on has cock. Before long, Tommy was pumping gobs and gobs of his thick cum down his mother's throat. "EEERRRRRR!!!" He groaned.

Polly didn't miss a beat or lose a drop. She swallowed every single bit of her son's ejaculate. After sucking him dry, Polly crawled up on top of her son and gave him a deep, cum-filled, sloppy kiss. Tommy wasn't expecting to get a mouthful of his own sperm, but once he realized what was happening, he sucked it all in, and was ready for more!

As they kissed, Tommy reached down and grabbed his mother's ass in both hands. He kneaded her butt cheeks and positioned her so that he could slide his still hard cock up inside his willing mother.

Polly adjusted herself to allow Tommy to slide up inside her. As he entered, Tommy could feel the grip of his mother's strong vaginal muscles. He loved the sensation of her warm, smooth, slick vagina as it engulfed him.

As Polly rode her son, she bent forward so that she was nose to nose, eyeball to eyeball with Tommy.

"Good morning baby." She whispered.

Tommy pulled his mother's face into his own and kissed her again. It was a juicy, deep, opened mouthed, teeth scraping, tongue swallowing attempt to devour each other. While they kissed, Polly continued to grind her hips into Tommy's cock. She eventually broke their kiss and stretched back. Tommy reached up, squeezing his mom's full D-cup breasts and then slid his hands down to hold onto her waist as she sped up and increased the intensity of her mad rocking thrusts. They were both grunting and gasping, lost in their shared and individual euphoric bliss.

Tommy was a virile, potent, healthy young man who felt that even though his mother had just sucked him dry, he could still fuck all day. Polly on the other felt her orgasm beginning to build. She could already tell that this was going to be an orgasm for the record books.

The first wave built slowly but flooded her with toe curling warmth and the intensity slowly built with each successive wave.

Tommy could see that his mom was experiencing some form of self consuming, all encompassing rapture. Her mind was lost in her own euphoric daze and she was acting as though she was having an out of body experience..."AAAH! AAAH! AAAH!" She groaned as she pumped her hips faster and faster..."MMMH! MMMH! MMMH!...YEAH! YEAH! YEAH!" Moaning and crying... Her gorgeous breasts were swinging and jiggling and flopping everywhere. Faster and faster...harder and harder...she ground her pubic bone into her son... Suddenly she screamed and clamped her thighs together onto Tommy's hips like a vice grip. Polly fell forward, collapsing on top of her son. As she did, Tommy felt that incredible sensation as he ejaculated inside his mother.

Polly was panting, gasping for air. Tommy could feel his mother's naked body sucking air in and out like a bellows. She looked as though she had just run a marathon. Both their bodies were drenched in sweat. They just laid there in one big heap of flushed, hot, sweaty bodies. They stayed like that in what seemed like forever, but then Polly eventually gathered her strength and rolled off her son.

Tommy dragged himself off the bed and went into the bathroom to get those hot, wet washcloths he knew his mother enjoyed. He placed one steaming hot cloth over her vulva and then wiped her entire body down with others.

"Mmmmm that's nice..." she cooed.

Tommy wiped off her labia with another damp cloth, and then gently covered her pussy with soft, light kisses. Slowly and tenderly he sucked his cum and hers out of her.

"Aaaah...yes...mmmmmmh, yeah...yeah...ahhh...yes...that feels like heaven..." she muttered over and over again. The whole time she was holding Tommy's head and running her fingers through his hair. Finally, she pulled his head up so she could look at his face.

"Honey, why did you just do all of that, and where did you learn to do that?"

"Gee Mom, I don't know, I just thought you'd like it. Nobody taught me any of that, I was just trying to make it good for you, that's all."

"That was incredible! Someday you're going to make some lady a very lucky woman."

"I was hoping I just did." Tommy said. "Mom, just let me keep pleasing you. That's all I ever want."

Polly smiled, "Don't worry about that, from now on you and I will ALWAYS have our own special bond...forever!"

The two of them stayed in bed together for most of the day. They just slept and held each other.

"Mom, I know that what we're doing is considered wrong, but how do you feel?"

"Gee Tommy, I don't know if I'm in the right frame of mind to answer that. You're asking a woman who, just a few hours ago, you gave one of the most incredible orgasms of her entire life. I'm still recovering...but I will say this...as your mother I've loved you, both you and Maddy, intensely, all your lives. Never, ever did I plan, or even in my wildest dreams imagine having intimated sex with you, but now we have. I'm not sure how I can rationalize any of this, but I do know that I've loved every second of this and never want it to end. I'm probably going to end up in a psych ward or something, but right now, I don't really care."

"Yeah Mom. I get it, I sorta feel the same way. What do you think will happen after we get home?"

"Hmmm, good question, I guess we'll just have to see. I don't know, l'm sure we'll find opportunities from time to time, but we won't have any days like this, that's for sure."

"In that case..." Tommy said as he pivoted around so that he was laying with his feet at the head of the bed and his face buried in his mother's crotch. Polly rolled over and kissed, then swallowed Tommy's cock. The two of them nestled in this sixty-nine position lost there sensual coupling.

They heard a noise and a commotion at the door. Polly pulled her head back, the tip of Tommy's cock still between her lips, and found herself staring at the housekeeper.

The housekeeper was an attractive, pudgy woman who gave the impression that she had seen it all.

"Towels?" She asked holding up a stack of fresh white folded towels.

Polly simply nodded her head and continued sucking her son's dick.

They could hear the housekeeper puttering around in the bathroom. When she finished she came into the room. "I suppose you want me to change the sheets later?" She asked.

Without missing a stroke Polly kept sucking and just waved her hand signaling that she could leave, but instead of going, the housekeeper wheeled her cart all the way into their room and closed the door, she came back and sat on the edge of the bed, watching.

Tommy was somewhat aware of what was going on, but he was fixated on his mother's pussy. Polly on the other hand was looking right at this woman. Polly knew she was going to have another orgasm before too long, but she stopped what she was doing and asked. "Is there a problem? Why are you still here?"

"I'm sorry, I'll go, I didn't mean to intrude, but you two look so much in love, I just wanted to watch. I'm sorry."

She stood up to leave. Polly asked Tommy "How do you feel about her watching us?"

"I don't care...she can stay or go, it's up to you." Tommy said and then continued his task at hand. To this point he still had not even looked at the housekeeper.

Polly looked at the woman who was heading for the door.

"You can stay if you want."

The housekeeper immediately came back and sat next to them on the bed. She was intently watching their every move.

Polly began feeling that familiar sensation of an oncoming orgasm. She took her mouth off of Tommy and laid back on the bed luxuriating in the pleasure. Sally, the housekeeper, leaned over, tentatively grasped Tommy's dick in her hand and sucked his bulbous, mushroom shaped head into her mouth. She kept glancing back and forth between Polly and Tommy, not sure how they would react to her uninvited participation.

Polly's eyes were closed and she was massaging her breasts. Tommy too was lost in his own little world, slurping away as he devoured his mother's pussy.

Sally was squeezing her own breast with one hand while she held Tommy's erection with the other and continued to suck on his cock. When she looked up, she saw Polly staring right at her. Polly leaned over and joined in with Sally's cock sucking. Their lips and tongues intertwined as they mutually worked Tommy's cock. Sally reached over and pinched and pulled on Polly's nipple. Polly cupped Sally's breast through her blouse and bra. The two women hurriedly fumbled to unbutton Sally's uniform and remove her underwear. The two women were mutually pumping Tommy's cock with their hands while they gravitated from sucking his cock to making out together.

Tommy could instinctively tell that things had changed. He sat up and turned around. He was shocked beyond words! His mother...his lover...was making out with the cleaning lady! He sat there just watching. He was surprised at what a turn-on it was watching his mom and this woman making out and groping each other.

"Hey baby, this is Sally." Polly said.

"Hey Sally." Tommy said.

"Hi." Sally responded. "I want to thank you guys for letting me join in."

"Yeah, no problem." Tommy said. "Mom, what's going on here?" Tommy subsequently asked.

"I'd better go." Sally interjected.

"No!" Polly said as she grasped Sally's hand and pulled it down to her own pussy. "Tommy! Where are your manners? Sally is our guest, not to mention the fact that she graciously just sucked your dick for crying out loud!"

"I'm sorry Sally, I apologize."

"I'll show you how to treat a guest." Polly said. Then she leaned over and kissed Sally square on the mouth. Both women continued groping and fingering each other.

Tommy followed his mom's lead and crawled up on Sally. He spread her legs and started kissing and licking her inner thighs. He wasted little time burying his face in her crotch. Sally's pussy was hairy, musky and sweaty, but the more he licked her, the more excited she became. Sally's growing arousal caused both Polly and Tommy to become even more inflamed.

While Tommy licked Sally, Polly straddled Sally's face. Sally proved to be an accomplished pussy licker and before they knew it, both women came together.

"Well, that was fun!" Polly exclaimed afterwards.

"Yeah, thanks again for letting me join you."

"How long can you stay?"

"I can't. I'm way behind and need to finish the floor. Then I need to clock off my shift. I just hope I don't lose my job by staying here too long." Sally explained.

"If anyone tries to make an issue over your running late, please let us know. I'll gladly speak in your behalf. Say, do you have to be somewhere after work or would you like to come back here with us?" Polly asked.

"Do you mean here, in your room, with you guys?" Sally asked looking astonished.

"Sure, why not!?! It could be fun!" Polly responded.

Sally left to finish her shift.

"Mom!?! What was that all about?!? We don't even know her!" Tommy exclaimed.

"I know, but she is fun! Besides, it's been years since I've played with another woman! Give her a chance."

About two hours later there was a knock on their door. Tommy answered it and was floored by what he saw. It was Sally. She was freshly showered, wearing clean clothes and looking incredible!

"Sally is that you?!? My God, I didn't recognize you at first!" Polly said as she joined Tommy at the door.

The three of them went to dinner at one of the more expensive restaurants.

"So Sally, tell us about yourself." Tommy asked.

"Well, there's not much to tell. I'm divorced, no children and I live alone. I've been working here at this hotel for five years. That's pretty much it in a nutshell."

"I bet you've pretty much seen it all working here that long." Polly asked.

"Yeah, you'd be surprised. I walk in on people having sex at least two or three times a week, and I get propositioned by guests a minimum of twice a week, sometimes daily."

"So you probably thought we were just another freaky couple." Tommy asked.

"Well, at first, but then I saw what a gorgeous couple you two are and how sexy you looked and I just wanted to watch."

"...and one thing just led to another..." Polly interjected.

Sally just smiled. "So, I take it your mother and son?" Sally whispered.

Both Polly and Tommy smiled sheepishly. "Let's just say we're doing series of "bonding" exercises." Polly explained.

"I'm not judging...believe me! As I remember, my family and I did much of the same kind of 'bonding.'" Sally said.

"So Sally, if you'd care to join us, Mom and I would like to invite you back up to our room this evening." Tommy suggested.

"Well, yes, I think I'd enjoy that. Thank you."

After they finished dining and several drinks, they all returned back to their room. The three of them wasted no time taking off each other's clothes.

Sally was sitting on the edge of the bed unzipping Tommy's trousers. "I've got to tell you, I've seen a lot of men in my day, and you have one of the most handsome pieces of man-meat I've ever laid eyes on!" she observed.

"Yes! I've always thought so too!" Polly added.

"Thank you ladies. Is there anything special I can do to employ it for your maximum pleasure?" Tommy asked.

"Hmmm, so many ways..." Sally sighed as she leaned in to kiss the tip of his cock. While Sally was kissing Tommy's penis and cupping his balls, Polly climbed on the bed behind her. She wasted no time reaching around to cradle Sally's breasts and smother her neck in kisses. Sally turned to face Polly, and before they knew it, both women were making out together like hot wanton vixens. Tommy sat down on the adjoining bed, stroking himself. He watched his mom and Sally make love. Tommy had experienced the intensity of his mother's sexual play, but he had never actually watched her in action. Both women were going wild. They simply could not get enough of each other. They were madly groping, pawing, kissing, licking and grinding their bodies together without any sign of letting up.

Tommy was really getting excited. He got up and stood over the two women while madly stroking his cock. Polly and Sally seemed oblivious to what Tommy was doing, but they both paused as they felt Tommy's warm cum spray all over them.

"A little "heads-up" would have been nice!" Polly admonished.

"Yeah, I'm sorry. I couldn't hold back." Tommy said.

"Let's just consider it a skin care treatment!" Sally interjected.

The three of them ended up spending the whole night together. It was a night long mini orgy of fucking and sucking. The next morning, as Sally was leaving to start her work shift Polly gave Sally her phone number. "Sally, if you are ever in our area, or just want to visit, you have an open invitation. Text me. You are welcome to stay with us as long as you want...free of charge...all expenses paid, any time."

"Are you really serious?" Sally asked.

"As a heart attack. I, for one, REALLY, REALLY want to see you again! If you stay with us, you'll have your own room, with attached bath, and our family would love to have you stay with us. PLEASE, PLEASE consider it."

"I will." Sally reassured her.

Sally had to work another floor for the rest of the week to cover for another staff member, so neither Polly nor Tommy saw her again for the rest of their stay. Two days later, mother and son had to end their visit and head home.

And so, that's how Polly and Tommy, Mother and Son came to become more than just parent and child, but united as lovers.

Polly and Tommy knew they had about a day and a half to themselves before Roger and Maddy returned. Tommy used that time to fondle and grope his mother every chance he got. Even after they had all returned and the whole family was back home, Tommy still took every conceivable opportunity to be with his mother. That is how and why Roger had caught them "in the act." After Polly had admitted and explained her carnal relationship with Tommy, she asked her husband if her instincts about Maddy and him were in fact valid. Roger conceded that they were, and he told Polly all about his trip with Maddy.