Seeds of Sin 02 - Tommy and Mommy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rip142
Rip142
275 Followers

"Wow!" Polly said. "We're definitely one twisted family! What do you think we should do?"

"I honestly don't know. I genuinely love being with Maddy, and from what you tell me, you feel the same way about Tommy. They're both adults. They'll both be out of the house, off to college, before we know it. Once they leave they'll be making new friends and having new relationships. I say let's enjoy each other in the short time we have, and when they leave that should be it."

Roger and Polly called their children up to their room, sat them down on the bed and laid all their cards on the table. They explained that each of them were fully aware of what they had all been doing, and there should not be any secrets or hidden agendas.

At first Tommy and Maddy were both embarrassed and mortified that their sex lives were being publicly discussed. They both turned bright red with embarrassment and Maddy was crying.

Roger and Polly explained that they were establishing a new open family policy. Under the new proposed arrangement, anyone could have sex with anyone else in the family and in any combination they wanted, as long as all parties agreed.

"We are all free to match up however we so choose at any time or anywhere. Also there will be absolutely no jealousy or guilty feelings permitted." Polly explained. "Do you guys agree? If not, we will just go back to the status quo."

Both Maddy and Tommy readily agreed.

Maddy asked, "So, if you and Dad are in here getting it on, and one of us, or both of us want to join you, we can? We can just crawl into bed with you and join in?"

"Sure! Why not. Or if you and Tommy are having sex, and say I want to join in I can too...as long as you both agree. Just remember that we also need to observe each other's boundaries. If I'm masturbating and just want to be alone, I don't need to be hassled, or if Dad is eating you out Maddy, and you are about to cum, you guys probably don't need Tommy or me horning in, so just use your common sense."

"So, if we're going to be free to interact, can the house also be a clothing optional zone too?" Tommy asked.

"Sure, I guess, I don't see any reason why not." Roger said.

"So let me make sure I've got this straight. If we are all in the family room watching television and Mom gets the urge to suck Dad's cock, she can just lean over and do it. And while she's sucking Dad, I can go and eat Mom's pussy, and while I'm doing that Bucky can start licking my pussy. Have I got this right?" Maddy asked.

"Pretty much." Dad said, "I'll go down and turn the television on right now." To which they all laughed.

"This all sounds good to me, but I think I'll feel sort of weird sucking Dad off in front of Mom, especially for the first time." Maddy said.

"Well, let's get over that hurdle right now." Polly said, glancing at Roger. He took her cue, stood up and peeled off his clothes. He walked around to where Maddy was sitting on the other side of the bed, and presented her with his bouncing boner. Maddy tentatively held her father's cock in her hand and glanced over at her mother. Polly gave Maddy a knowing look and nodded her head approvingly. Then Polly motioned Tommy to unzip his trousers. As he did, Polly crawled across the bed on her hands and knees. She leaned in and gobbled up Tommy's penis the instant it popped out of his pants. The room was suddenly filled with the sounds of slurping, gurgling, the occasional gag and lots of heavy breathing.

Rip142
Rip142
275 Followers