All Comments on 'Seeing Dad at the Strip Club'

by je71sox

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wonderful story. Even with no sex. Very hot. A personal request. Maybe Monica could seduce her Daddy in sheer Satin Lingerie. Sheer bra, satin garter belt. Sheer stockings and little frilly ankle sox with sexy heels on. If she talked dirty, telling Daddy how much she loves fucking. Then begging for him to cum on her face so she could drink his cum. Hope you'll consider my request. I have thousands of pics of my stepdaughter in that exact outfit and would love a story with that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very hot, but should warn at the start it's only part 1

sargedog1sargedog1about 2 years ago

A stupendous start though I am reminded of another story, then again I've read so many here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hope he fucks her. Gets my nuts off

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"Part II on the way"

.

I hate, hate, hate, HATE getting to the end of a story and only THEN finding out it's not a complete story. Chapter numbers are for ALL chapters. That lack of one indicates the writer doesn't give a fuck about its own story or the readers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Aight dude let's go with part 2, shit got me like 👀👀👀👀

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why did you make her 4'11"? Extremely short girls are not sexy.

WitchyUrsulaWitchyUrsulaabout 2 years ago

Great build up. Looking forward to part 2

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 2 years ago

Wow that was so HOT! I can’t wait to read the next chapter of the club in the 70’s-90’s. No I was not a dancer I’m male. I use to dj and run the lights. I’ve often wondered about what would happen if their father was to come in the club. Back in the day the dancers were a bit loose and I had sex with a number of them. There was one that blew my mind. She was a sexy hot redhead about 5’7 120 lbs I’d guess nice handful breasts a large B cup or a small C cup. She never played around and didn’t date customers. Her and I were pretty good friends we talk a lot. One night she ask me point blank if I was bi. I told her I was. She said she thought so. There was a barber working out of the back of a clothing store a few doors down the block. The barber and I were part time lovers and she’d seen us talking. She ask me if I thought Pete would help her fulfill her fantasy of watching 2 guys have sex. I was surprised she ask that. I told her I didn’t know what Pete would say, but if he was ok with it I was too. I ask Pete the next weekend. He knew Lynn her stage name, and said he would love it. So I set it up for the next Saturday night at my small house. Lynn (and here’s a funny thing Lynn is my real name) lol. I went by Shorty being 5’4” tall. Anyway Pete and Lynn showed up at my house at 8 pm Saturday night. We sat around for about 30 minutes talking and Lynn asking questions of Pete and I. Lynn looked hot she wore a pantsuit light brown in color. She sat in my lounge chair as Pete and I started to make out. He and I stripped and were kissing and making out when Lynn ask us if it would bother us if she moved around to see from different angles what we were doing. We both said it was ok with us. So Pete and I started getting hot and heavy in a 69. Lynn was watching us intensely and walking around the bed. We were in our own world and weren’t paying much attention to Lynn. I looked over at her sitting in my chair and she had unzipped the top of her pantsuit and was playing with her breasts and her other hand was playing with her pussy. It was HOT. So Pete and I had sex for about 45 minutes and Lynn was getting off watching. Pete was fucking me and once we came and were laying in the bed enjoying the afterglow Lynn joined us on the bed. She had stripped out of her Clothing and was naked. I got the 3 of us something to drink and we talked. She said that was the hottest thing she ever had seen. She then started to kiss Pete and she pulled me in with them. Next thing I knew Lynn was sucking Pete’s cock and jerking mine. She climbed onto Pete’s lap and got his 7-8 inch cock in her pussy. She started to ride him and told me to stand next to them. She took my 7 inch cock in her mouth. She deep throated me as she rode Pete. We went at it like that for about 20 minutes. I told her I was close and Pete grunted he was close also. That caused Lynn to have a massive orgasm and that set both Pete and I off. We collapsed in a mass of flesh. We talked for about 45 minutes and then Pete and Lynn got dressed and we all hugged and Lynn thanked us for an awesome night. We never repeated that but it was perfect.

SabatakiSabatakiabout 2 years ago

Awesome Start, can't wait till the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very nice story I hop father and daughter get to have hot sex together get all of her dad cock deep in her . Thanks for your time

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

Love it and where it is going, but you should have labeled it Chap 1.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great Start. Looking forward to wherever this leads, regardless the number of chapters. Hoping that Mikey gets to enjoy Scorpio and Mini in a private room and at home - whose ever home that may be. Great potential since Scorpio and Mini appear open to sampling one another.

RenatoSantiagophRenatoSantiagophalmost 2 years ago

Waiting for the next chapter!

emgurlemgurlalmost 2 years ago

Can't wait for the next chapter <3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Can someone recommend me slow daughter father stories with lots of buildup and teasing like this one?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Next chapter when? I'm itching badly ; (

je71soxje71soxalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Chapter II IS waiting for approval. Hopefully out in the next few days. Thanks for all the feedback. Keeps comments coming

bshell47bshell47almost 2 years ago

AWESOME story.

One of my friends has a good daughter as a stripper.

Exciting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hottest story i have red here👍

Expecting more from you..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

May be there is much conflict in her thoughts, between calling him for lap dance and he showed up....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. Need more like this

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Patiently waiting for #2!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Totally taboo hot on both sides of the story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous