Seeing Dad at the Strip Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I got backstage, I told Glen, "Send the guy Mikey to room five for a lap dance." I couldn't believe I was going to give my dad a lap dance in a private room. In for a penny, in for a pound, I thought.

I put on a sheer robe and got escorted to room five, where my father was waiting for me. I whispered in his ear, "Security is right outside the door. If you want to talk, do it quietly. OK?"

Dad shook his head. I climbed on his lap, facing him so we could talk, as the first song came on. I was completely nude under the robe, but I had kept it on and closed. He asked me, "Are you OK? I can't believe you are doing this."

I ground my pussy into my dad's lap, gyrating my hips, grinding as hard as I could. I whispered into his ear, "Yes, dad. I'm OK. I know I'm safe." I arched my upper body back, so he could see my hips sway; as I dry humped his groin. For the rest of the first song, we said nothing.

When the second song began, I attempted to get up, and dad grabbed my hips. "Don't go." He whispered.

I told him, "I'm not going anywhere. You get three songs. I'm turning around. By the way, you're not supposed to touch the girls in these rooms." I smiled and winked at my dad as I turned around, straddling him with my ass bouncing on his lap. I started to feel his dick react to all the attention I was giving him. I wanted to see if Linda was being honest or exaggerating. I leaned back into my dad, whispering, "Does it feel good daddy?"

Dad pushed his pelvis up, dry humping me back. "Yes, Monica. Keep going."

Now I could feel what Linda was talking about. And why my mother's grinned when talking about my dad. I felt the outline of a very large dick pushing into my ass cheeks. At the moment, all I could think was, 'thank God he has pants on.' My pussy was reacting to everything we were doing when dad opened my robe. He had one hand gripping my hip while his other hand made a circular motion right above my mound. I was no longer putting on a show. I was horny as fuck, when the third song started.

I turned around and whispered, "Last song. Make it good." I wrapped my arms around my dad's neck as I slowed my grind down. Dad gripped both of my ass cheeks with his hands as he had rubbed them. I whispered one last time, "only two minutes left." I felt my father's fingers brush, my pussy slit right up to my asshole. My body quivered as goosebumps ran all over my body. Before the song ended, I jumped up and said, "Sorry, time is up." I couldn't believe he went that far. I was suddenly scared and didn't know what to do or say. I walked out of the room, leaving my dad there.

When I got home, I texted my father. "Hey, dad. I love you. I hope you made it home safely. You seemed pretty drunk tonight." I tried to process what I did, giving him a lap dance and his obvious reaction to it.

Hid response was quick. "Hey, Sweety. I'm home. My mind was racing. I'm sorry if I got carried away in there. I feel horrible about what happened. I didn't mean to touch you like that."

I didn't want to feel bad. Our job is to make men horny, and I did my job. "Don't worry, dad. At least I didn't choke this time. And you definitely didn't freeze. Get some rest. I love you!"

"No, you ABSOLUTELY DIDN'T CHOKE THIS TIME! I love you too. Good night, Monica!"

Part II on the way

12