Seeing Green

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he started to pull his steadily growing erection from his underwear, thoughts about the utter insanity of what he was doing started to surface. His hands slowed, and he glanced around the diner again. Surely this was a bad idea.

Those thoughts were easy to push to the back of his mind when he looked down at Fetch again, who still had a hand in her pants and a look in her eyes that wordlessly spoke to the weight of the lust she was holding back; she needed this.

He pulled his dick free from his clothing, scooting closer to the table to make himself less visible from anywhere but below. Fetch's eyes got wider as his cock slipped into the cool air of the diner, and her mouth hung open as she stared at his still-growing length. The hand in her pants started to work faster than before, and she leaned in a little closer.

"Ohhh my god-" her voice was gravelly again, and dripping with barely restrained desire, "-you're fucking perfect! So big!"

Adam could feel his cheeks turning red as he mumbled "I'm not that big. Okay, maybe a little over average, but. . ."

His voice trailed off, as he realized that Fetch didn't seem to be hearing him. She continued, "And you're so ready to go! You could just start pounding me right now!" She crept closer. "No wonder you've been driving me crazy, carrying this thing around, hiding it from me! You can't hide it anymore!" Her voice trailed off, and she crept still closer to him, close enough now that he could feel her breath against his bare skin. "Can I touch it? Please, let me touch it, just a little! Its just so fucking hot."

"Are you insane? We can't just- shit!"

He noticed Martha picking up two sandwiches from the kitchen window, and turning towards the pair's booth. He pressed forward again, stopping just short of jamming the table's edge into his ribs. Beneath the table, his dick came to rest on something warm, and it took him a moment to realize that it was Fetch's face. "Sorry-" he whispered, trying to look like he was talking to himself. "-she's coming back. Stay quiet."

Fetch didn't respond. She didn't even seem to move, other than the rhythmic feeling of her breathing. He tried not to fidget as Martha came walking over, a broad smile on her face.

"Got'cher BLT's here! Where'd your lady-friend go?"

Fetch's breathing was getting heavier, hotter.

"Ah, bathroom. She hasn't been feeling great."

"Aw, poor girl!" She frowned, glancing over at the bathroom. "Hope it's nothing serious! I know goblins are a pretty hardy bunch, though! So I'm sure there's nothing to worry about." She gave a reassuring smile, set the two sandwiches down on the table.

Adam nodded, forcing a smile onto his face. "Yeah, I know. It's jus- ah-!"

He flinched as something warm and wet touched the tip of his dick, then slowly dragged down its length. Immediately he turned his attention back to Martha, trying to not let on.

"-Just sucks that she has to deal with it! But she's fine, I'm s-sure."

He stumbled over the final word as Fetch's tongue reached the base of his shaft, and started making its way back up.

"That's the spirit! Now-" she glanced over at the bathroom door before turning back and lowering her voice, "-how many of those lil' green folk are there at the college? Seems like I don't see many comin' here!"

"I- I don't really know, maybe it's on the website. Could be tha-ah-t students d-don't leave campus much." As he started to speak, he felt Fetch's tongue reach his tip and flick away, leading him to hope that she'd wrestled some degree of self control back. That proved to not be the case, breaking his composure up a little more as a soft, warm pair of lips came to rest on the very tip of his dick.

"That's true, the kids here aren't nearly as rowdy as I thought they'd be when I moved here. What's wrong with y'all? Have some fun once in a while!"

He smiled, then swallowed hard as Fetch's lips parted slightly, and she started to creep forward, sliding more of his length into her mouth.

"You want the AC any higher, hun? It looks like you're sweating a little."

"No! N-no, I'm fine. It's just-"

She continued forward, slowly but steadily. She'd taken about a fourth of his cock when he put a hand on her head, gently pushing her away. Her forward progress didn't stop.

"-the weather! You know, humid outside, just kinda d-draws it out of you!"

Martha looked out the window, and Adam took the opportunity to lift the tablecloth and glance down at Fetch. Her eyes locked with his the moment it was possible, and there was an almost manic gleam of joy in them. She pushed, harder now, sliding up to the halfway point and showing no signs of stopping, when Adam's efforts to hold her back became as authentic as he could manage without locking his elbow. He slowed her, but something in her eyes spoke without words, assuring him that she would have what she wanted, with or without his cooperation.

Martha turned back to him, shrugging, and he let the tablecloth fall back down. "I dunno, I didn't think it was too bad out this morning. Guess I'm just used to it."

Fetch reached the three-fourths point, and he could feel his arm weakening. It was too much to focus, he couldn't think enough to respond to the woman. It took all his effort to keep a straight face.

"Well, I'll leave you to it. Look at me, talking your poor ear off. Enjoy the sandwich!"

Adam smiled, grinning as the woman turned and walked away. An ever so slight loosening of tension crept through his body. At the same moment, he felt Fetch grab a handful of his butt and pull herself closer, hard. Both his arm and his willpower gave out, and a groan rolled up from his throat as she fully engulfed his cock. He slouched forward, covering his mouth with a hand as he tried to hold on to what little composure was left.

The tablecloth lifted again, and he glanced down to find her nestled up against his pelvis. Her eyes were half-lidded, and she looked like she might've been enjoying herself more than he was.

"H-how can you be t-this horny?"

She didn't respond. She didn't even look up, instead ignoring him and saving her attention for the portion of him that was starting to ooze down her throat. She had stopped moving for the most part, aside from her tongue, which was snaking along his shaft, up and down. It was like Fetch was trying to get a taste of every single centimeter.

He let her continue a few moments, silently watching, before starting to inch back, away from her. "Okay, maybe. . ." She came with him, keeping herself securely about his base. "Alright- we can't- come on, let's just. . ." He took a breath, steeling himself, then put a hand on her head again, gently pushing. She kept her place, stubbornly refusing to move, but just as he was about to open his mouth to ask if she intended to make him cum right here, she reached up and put her hand on his, closing his fingers around the base of her ponytail like a handle, and guiding his hand back.

He followed her wordless suggestion, and tugged at her hair. Her eyelids fluttered as she let herself slide back, and once pulled free from Adam's dick, took a gasping breath. Her attention seemed painstakingly split between that, and Adam's face.

"Maybe you should just throw me onto the table and start going to town! I don't care who sees!" As she spoke, she started to tug towards him again. He held her away, realizing after a moment that he was actually considering it.

"No-" he shook his head emphatically, "-no, no, no fucking way, no, I can't- we can't-" He grew increasingly exasperated as he spoke. "Do you have any idea what would happen to us? You want to get arrested? Expelled from-" He stopped and gave a little surprised grunt when he felt her fingers slowly closing around his shaft. She looked like she hadn't even heard him.

With another grunt, he pulled his pants back up, and stuffed his dick back into his underwear, grimacing at the unusual feeling of its new saliva coating. Fetch's eyes widened and she gasped when she realized what he was doing, and she looked up at him with a mixture of confusion and frustration.

"No! I need-"

He tilted her head up slightly, hoping that it'd keep her attention on his face while he spoke. "You're saying some crazy shit! This is getting out of hand, I think I need to take you back to your dorm." Her expression started to change to one of dread, and he added quickly, "I'm don't mean, like-" he hesitated, searching for the words, then lowered his voice "We can actually have sex if we-"

Fetch was back in her seat before he could even finish the sentence.

"Then let's fucking go!"

Adam glanced around. Martha would be back soon, to check on them again. He fished his wallet out of his pocket and pulled out a twenty, placing it down as he stood up. Fetch let out an excited sound somewhere between a giggle and a moan as she followed suit, grabbing his hand and pulling him towards the exit. As the pair neared the counter, Martha emerged from the kitchen, carrying a tray with someone else's food on it. She spied the pair on their way to the door. Without slowing down and managing to only stumble a little, Adam managed to point at Fetch and make a sort of retching motion with his hand. Martha looked concerned for a moment. Then the pair reached the door, and Fetch turned as she opened the door for him. Martha's concern faded when she saw the look on the goblin's face, and her lips curled into a wry grin.

Adam unlocked the car and got into the seat, leaning over to open the passenger side door for Fetch. He didn't need to wait this time. She reached for his hand as soon as the door had opened, grabbing it and using him to pull herself into the seat. She kept her eyes on him the whole time. He tried to not let his eyes linger too long on the damp spot between her legs as he put the key into the ignition and pulled out into the road.

Fetch was squirming in her seat, making occasional gasping and moaning sounds as she clenched her eyes shut. Adam tried to keep his eyes on the road, but couldn't help noticing through sidelong glances that every so often she took a quick glance over at him, before scrunching her eyes shut again and whispering something under her breath. He noticed her thighs rubbing together as a hand snuck its way down between them. He also noticed that she was missing something important.

"You gotta put your seatbelt on."

For a moment, she stopped, and simply looked at him, surprised. "Wha. . .?"

"I don't drive anywhere unless everyone's got their seatbelt on. Come on."

He tried to make his tone sterner as he spoke, but his voice cracked a little despite his efforts. If Fetch noticed, she gave no sign of it. She stared at him for a few moments, the fevered blush of green deepening across her face as she seemed to process what he'd actually said. When she did, she obliged, drawing the seatbelt across her chest, making a clear point of squishing it into her cleavage. As the belt clicked into its latch, she chewed on her lip, staring more intensely.

"Is there. . . anything else you want me to do?"

He clenched the steering wheel harder as he tried to force his eyes onto the road and only the road. It didn't work.

"Uh, maybe you should just keep keeping yourself tided over? Like you said in the restaurant? And try not to stain the seat!"

She let a moan slip out as she nodded. It didn't sound so accidental this time. Adam turned his mind back to the road. Campus wasn't far, but he felt like he was driving to a hospital with someone on fire next to him; every second mattered. And from what he could tell, Fetch's self-control, or what remained of it, was waning fast. Every time he glanced over at her she was staring at him, and her noises were less and less hushed as the seconds dragged by.

Adam decided to take the road to the dorms that ran along the edge of campus. It was less direct, but only had a few traffic lights, so would probably be faster. Even still, the dorms were minutes away. Thankfully, traffic was sparse. The first of the traffic lights loomed ahead of them, and he hissed through his teeth as the light turned red just as he came to the line. He pressed the brakes and waited. There was a traffic camera at every light, and he didn't want to get his parking pass revoked. The car stopped, and Fetch let out a confused groan.

"A-are we there yet?"

"Not yet."

"I don't think -Mmmpf- I'm going to make it!" Adam hesitated, and had just opened his mouth to respond when she grabbed one of his wrists. "Give me this!" She sounded close to snapping, so despite his concerns about how safe this was, he obliged. She took his hand and pulled her shirt up, shoving it into her cleavage. Even through her bra, he could feel the heat radiating off of her body. She was like a little furnace, sweating and panting. His fingers sank into pillowy skin as he groped, but there was just too much flesh to fit into one hand. His thumb ran over the rim of the bra, finding what felt like a plastic clasp in the middle. "We could just. . . fuck here! Pull over!"

Adam shook his head as the light turned green again. "It's just a few more minutes. We can wait!"

She groaned again. "You have no idea. . . what you do to me! Especially now!"

He didn't respond. There was too much going on. With one hand on the wheel and one in her shirt he kept driving, for the first time in a long time going faster than the speed limit. The next traffic light loomed closer, green, but it wouldn't stay that way. He could feel it, deep down. Perhaps unconsciously, his foot pressed a little harder down on the pedal, the car gained just a little bit more speed. The light turned yellow, confirming his suspicion. He felt his jaw clench as he looked up at the light, sure that he was going to beat it, if only by a-

Click

The sound of a seatbelt being unlatched snapped him back into his cautious mindset, and he stepped on the break. The tires of the car squealed slightly as they struggled to find their grip on the road, but the car came to a stop just before the white line of the intersection as the light turned red.

He didn't have time to look over at Fetch before she was on him, suddenly straddling his lap and pressing her lips to his, kissing him so deeply and forcefully that she might have accidentally sucked out his soul. At the same time, she reached down, undoing the button and zipper on his pants as she grinded her hips against him. After what seemed like minutes, she broke the kiss and looked down at him, her eyes bright with all-consuming lust.

"I. Need. This!"

Her breath was heavy. Hot.

He felt her fingers stroking and pulling at his underwear. Without wasting time, she pulled his cock free of the garment, licking her lips in anticipation. He could feel her fingers trembling as they wrapped around his length.

A honk from behind them jolted Adam's attention to one of the mirrors, which showed him a car, its driver pointing emphatically up at the light. He followed the gesture, and found that the light had turned green at some point. Fetch still sat on his lap, his dick now out and resting against the front of her jeans, blocking his view of the road as she now focused on her own pants. He leaned to the side, and was able to get a narrow view of the street, but Fetch refused to accommodate. The car behind them honked again, its driver hurling a few muffled swears their way.

He shifted, moving his hand from under her shirt to around her waist, catching her arms and pulling her to the side. He didn't fully dislodge her, but now she clung to his side, her legs tightening around his stomach and back. He pressed down on the gas pedal as Fetch squirmed against his grasp.

"No! Please! We were almost- I was-" She let loose a frustrated cry, and thrashed. He held her firm, not daring to look away from the road. "Why? Why won't you just let me fuck you? Please! I was so close!"

She kept wriggling, managing to free one of her arms. She tried to reach his dick, stretching as far as she could. Her fingers brushed against it, but that was as much as she could get. She let loose another frustrated grunt as she gave up, and started working her hips against Adam's side, desperate for any stimulation. She put her free arm around Adam's neck and pulled herself closer, speaking right into his ear.

"W-why are you p-playing with me like this? I'm losing my fucking m-mind! Just fuck me!" Her voice cracked as she spoke, "Are you doing this to me on purpose? Do you want me to beg? Fine! I'll beg! I'll do whatever you want, just give me that dick! Please! Please! Pleasepleaseplease-"

Finally, Adam saw another option, the little dirt road that campus maintenance vehicles sometimes parked on to avoid clogging up this street. He pulled onto it, put the car in park, and pulled Fetch back onto his lap. "Jesus Christ-" he interrupted her increasingly incoherent babbling, "-okay, let's- mmpf-"

She silenced him with a kiss, then stood up on the seat, frantically pulling the waist of her jeans down and throwing them thoughtlessly to the side as she fell back to her knees. The tip of his dick prodded at her panties. They were nearly soaked through. Without saying a word Fetch pulled the garment to the side and lowered herself.

As she slid down Adam's shaft, he could feel a shudder wrack her entire body. Her breath hitched in her throat, and her eyelids fluttered. A groan of pleasure pushed its way up from Adam's chest as he felt velvety flesh engulfing him. She kept sinking, slowing down ever so slightly as she took more and more into herself, until she slowed to a stop, only leaving about an inch outside. Adam felt his breath coming quicker as the heat of her body diffused into his.

He spoke through clenched teeth. "Holy f-fuck you're tight!"

She stayed in place, little tremors still moving though her. She wasn't looking at him. She wasn't looking at anything. Her eyes were unfocused, and fixed on some point above and behind Adam's head. Her mouth was hanging open but no noise was coming from it, aside from short, shallow breaths.

"Fetch? Are you alri-i-i-"

His voice cracked and trailed off as she started to move her hips, rocking back and forth. She started slow, but gradually picked up speed. Adam's hands roved cluelessly over her body as he tried to find something to hold onto. They found their way to her bra, but no sooner had he taken hold of it did she wrench it off and hurl it to the side.Her gaze drifted down, and he noticed one of her eyes twitching. After a few moments, she focused, or rather tried to focus on his face, but every time she pushed herself against him, her focus slipped again. Nevertheless, she tried to speak.

"Fu-u-u-uck!" She strung the word out for a few syllables before she readjusted herself, putting her weight on her knees, and bracing her arms against the seat on either side of Adam's head. Then she started to bounce faster, harder. Her breath was hot on his face.

Every thrust pressed Adam deeper into his seat. Fetch held him pinned below her, using his cock to fuck herself silly. From under her Adam could feel every fold and quiver of her insides. Smells started to blend together, sweat and sex and Fetch's flowery deodorant. The scents filled Adam's lungs, seeping into his blood and filling his brain with her heat. His hips started to work in concert with her bounces, thrusting up against her, eager to feel the sensation of plunging fully inside.

"I'm g-gonna cum! You fuckin-"

Her knees pressed into the sides of his pelvis as she started to clench. The sound of her fingernails digging into the fabric of the headrest was a grounding voice in the symphony of sensory input that threatened to overwhelm him. The walls of her insides hugged his dick, starting to press more strongly on him as Fetch's muscles started to close her around him.