Seeing Green

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam let out a gasp as the feeling washed over him.

Her leg slipped off the side of the seat, and one arm went around Adam's neck as he moved to catch her. Her high-pitched squeal of surprise dropped to a gravelly groan as the last inch of his cock pressed in. For a brief moment, she hung around his neck, perfectly still. She'd stopped thrusting, bouncing, breathing, even her insides seemed to have gone totally still. Adam did the same, a panic suddenly piercing through the haze of pleasure.

Her arms tightened around his neck, her fingers digging into the fabric on his shirt, nails raking across his skin. Every muscle started to shift, pressing her body against his as if her very life depended on it. His vision went dark green as one of her hands slid shakily onto the back of his head and she took a fistfull of his hair, pressing his face into her tits. The salty taste and smell of her sweat filled his nose and mouth as he tried his best to keep breathing. Her legs clamped down harder, going rigid, making it impossible for him to squirm away. Then she started to move again, Adam could feel it; a rhythmic tensing of muscles that worked their way up from her core and out into the rest of her body. Fetch started to gyrate, moving like a desperate little bellydancer as she dragged Adam closer and closer to the edge. He struggled to hold himself back, finding that he couldn't seem to fit enough air into his lungs to reassert control.

Occasional glimpses over Fetch's shoulder revealed the windshield of the car starting to fog up. The air was getting heavy. Too heavy for him to catch his breath. A bead of sweat trickled down his forehead, leaving a small trail before Fetch mashed a breast into Adam's face again, mixing the droplet hopelessly with the goblin's sweat and smearing it across her skin. His fingers started to sink into Fetch's jiggling ass as she rode him with all the fury of a feral beast.

Adam's control over his body started to slip. A long, drawn-out groan got blocked in his chest, trapped by the breasts slowly suffocating him. The cacophony of sensations finally grew too overwhelming to fend off. His grip on Fetch tightened as his body started to betray him, and he made a last-ditch effort to try pushing the goblin off.

"I'm- uh- going to fu-fucking cum! Get o-mmmmph-"

She grabbed the shoulders of the seat behind him, and pressed against him with as much force as she could muster. Adam's shoving proved fruitless. His arms felt tired, so tired. The entirety of his body's strength was diverted, building towards his impending release.

His jaw went slack as the muscles in his back arched, lifting his pelvis, and the goblin atop it, off the seat. His vision blurred as it felt like his heart froze. Thoughts bowed and bent as a dam inside him burst. Words tumbled out of this mouth as he fought to keep his fluttering eyes open.

"OhmyGodmywholefuckingbodyis-s-"

His words dissolved into something between a grunt and a shout, a primal noise that issued for in the same moment he finally came. A single, mighty throb in his chest carried a wave of pleasure from his dick outward, exploding every nerve in its path with a simple, base ecstasy. Fetch had closed her legs around him, holding tight and letting loose a guttural cry of her own as Adam surrendered to her. His cock pulsed, pumping the biggest load of his life into Fetch's belly. His back stayed ridgid, holding her up for a few more moments, stretching the feeling of being so close to her core over several seconds.

After what felt like minutes, Adam let his body go limp, letting Fetch fall back to the seat, with his dick still twitching gently inside her. His breathing was ragged, his fingers trembled as they rubbed against his palms. In the wake of such a climax, everything felt numb. His eyes pointed up towards the roof, staring, bleary. Once he felt ready to talk, he opened his mouth, ignoring its sudden dryness.

"F-Fetch. . . holy sh-shit. . ."

He paused, waiting to hear her response. None was forthcoming, save for a strange breathy giggling. Lifting his head was a struggle, it suddenly felt like his skull had turned to lead, but he managed to look at the goblin still sitting on his cock.

She was leaning back, looking down at her pussy as a thin stream of cum leaked out around Adam's shaft. Her eyes were wide and dim, her mouth stretched into a dumb smile. One of her hands tweaked and tugged idly at one of her nipples, while the other was sliding down the center of her body, tracing her nails across her skin, leaving a trail of goosebumps in their wake. Her chest rose and fell with sharp, short breaths that caught in her throat, making a noise quite close to a giggle. Adam tried to find a pattern in her spasmodic breathing, but failed. Her dark emerald blush hadn't faded in the slightest, if anything; it had gotten darker, covering every inch of the goblin's body Adam could see. He followed her fingers with his eyes as she reached her crotch, brushing her clit with a finger and sending a shiver across her body as she scooped up a blob of cum. Adam opened his mouth to speak again, but the intensity with which Fetch stared at the fluid had an air of reverence to it, reverence strong enough that he suddenly worried his interrupting might be met with anger.

She opened her mouth, letting her tongue loll out of her head and smearing her finger across it. Her breathing started to become deeper, more frequent, and as she put the rest of it to her nose, she exercised visible effort to take a long and steady inhale. Her insides shivered again as the taste and smell flooded her senses. Adam winced as her tremors squeezed a few final weary pulses out of his cock, then started to writhe as her contractions passed from pleasurable to overstimulating.

Fetch's grip was weak now, and Adam managed to push her back. Her shoulder blades hit the steering wheel, causing the horn to give a short honk as Adam maneuvered his pelvis back. Fetch had been tight around him, tighter than before, and as his dick came free with a 'pop,' he had no doubt that she'd hold him there forever, draining load after load from him if she could. He let his head fall back, staring at the droplets of moisture beading up on the windshield. His thoughts swam in the afterglow, slowly assembling themselves back into awareness.

Had he died and gone to heaven? No, his heart was still beating. Where was he? This was his car. He'd just had sex? Yes, with Fetch. Was it good? It was incredible. Was she serious when she'd asked to date him?

Fetch's head rolled to the side, her eyes half-lidded and hazy as her muscles continued to give lesseningly powerful trembles. Adam looked at her, thinking. Yes, it seemed so. This certainly wasn't how he had imagined the evening ending. Apparently at some point she'd let her hair down, and it now cascaded over her face, forming a bedraggled curtain that waved with each breath. Her brow was still dripping with sweat. Her shirt was still pulled up around her neck, pants crumpled up on the floor to their side. Her bra was peeking out beneath them, barely visible. Carefully, he leaned over and grabbed the pants, wiping her face dry with them and brushing her hair out of the way.

Her gaze shifted back to his face and she spoke again, her voice hoarse.

"S-Sorry about t-that. Jesus. . ." she looked to the side at the foggy window, putting a hand to the glass and wiping a streak clear. "That's a, uh. . . means the sex was good."

Adam snorted. "Yeah. Really good."

Fetch grunted as she scooched forward, sliding back into Adam's lap. For a moment he tensed, worried she might be proposing another round. Instead she leaned forward, putting her head to his chest and sighing contentedly. He hesitated a moment, then wrapped an arm around her, idly tracing swirling patterns on her speckled shoulder as he leaned back and stared up at the rearview mirror.

Fetch's eyes were closed, an expression he almost wanted to call serene slowly coming over her face. Little tremors moved through her body every now and again, orgasmic 'aftershocks' that drew subdued gasps and moans from the goblin. Adam could feel her tense and twitch as they faded but she seemed content to let them come and go freely.

The thought that he should return her to her dorm entered Adam's head but after some consideration, he brushed it aside. Holding Fetch was good.

Gradually, Fetch's aftershocks thinned and stopped. At some point she'd wrapped her arms around his chest, pulling herself close like he was a giant teddy bear. Finally, for the first time that night, her blush started to fade. She was breathing evenly now, and almost looked asleep. Adam let his eyes drift closed too, listening to the sound of Fetch's breath.

Eventually Fetch stirred again, mumbling something too garbled to make out into Adam's chest. He opened his eyes and looked down, finding the goblin looking back up at him.

"Hmm?"

"I said. . . well, I'm fucking starving. Not that I ever want this to end, but-" As if to emphasize her point, her stomach chose that precise moment to grumble loudly. Adam could even feel it vibrate. "I've got ramen and a hot-plate back at my dorm. You interested?"

He nodded.

She smiled, and started gathering up her clothes again. Before leaving Adam's lap, though, she pressed her lips to his deeply, softy. When they finally parted, she spoke again.

"Thanks. For. . . everything."

"Yeah!" Adam gave her a squeeze. "And, hey, I've got a bunch of other movies in mine, if you wanna-"

Fetch squeezed back, pressing all the air out of Adam's lungs like he was a squeaky toy.

"I'd love to. Now lets get outta' here, huh? I'm feelin'a little slimy."

Adam laughed, then let out a defeated sigh as he looked down at the seat cushion. It was definitely going to be stained. But, considering the situation, it was hard to be mad.