Seeing Him Again Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm...Derek...I'm so close..."

Suddenly his lips pressed into mine. I kissed him back, pausing to suck his bottom lip and graze his tongue with my teeth. He matched the movements of his fingers inside my dripping slit with the movements of his tongue against my own. I moaned into his mouth and turned my head just long enough to beg him not to stop.

"I won't," he purred against my lips as he pressed the pad of his thumb into my aching clit. "If you say it..."

The orgasm was building fast. I rocked my hips towards his hand and wrapped my arms tightly around his shoulders. I could feel that edge of sweet release rushing towards me. I was just seconds away from reaching climax when Derek suddenly pulled back.

"No...!" My voice was high with shock and disappointment. "Don't stop. I'm so close!"

Derek leaned in as if to kiss me but turned his head at the last moment. "Say it..." He pressed his thumb down hard onto my sore clit then drove three fingers deep into my throbbing center. He thrust hard and fast until I was right on the edge again.

I wrapped my legs around his hips, cupped his face in my hands, and locked eyes. My voice was a coarse whisper when I breathed "Master..."

"Good girl." His dark eyes lit up at hearing the old moniker. He slowly leaned in to kiss me and rammed his fingers deep inside my soaking tunnel. Without breaking the kiss, he used both hands to bring me to the edge again and once again, just as I was about to reach the peak, he stopped.

"What do you want me to do?" he asked, leaning his forehead against mine and looking into my eyes.

"Fuck me..."

"Beg me." he whispered, pressing his thumb into my clit again. I squirmed underneath him.

"Please..." I breathed.

"Please, what?"

"Please, Master..." I moaned softly. "Please fuck me..."

A wicked grin spread across his face. "Not yet," he murmured. Tightly gripping my knees, Derek knelt in front of the dresser. He pulled my legs forward and before I could say anything, his tongue flicked across my swollen clit. A sharp gasp sprang from my lips. In a sudden rush of what can only be described as muscle memory, I shifted my lower body forward towards him and draped my legs across his shoulders. My hands slid into his thick hair, my breath quickened, and my eyelids fell closed.

Derek's hands maintained a firm grip on my knees as he kissed along my inner thighs incredibly slowly. He moved from one leg to the other then back, carefully avoiding the throbbing center. I opened my eyes and looked down at him as he sat back on his heels and smirked at me. He held my gaze as he leaned forward and ran his tongue across my clit. I gasped sharply and let my head drop back onto the mirror behind me. My eyes closed again as I felt his tongue slip into the dampness between my thighs.

He lapped at my still-flowing juices and his hands moved from my knees to my hips. His tongue dragged up and down over my aching clit then plunged into my channel. His lips closed around my clit and sucked gently. I heard my moans growing louder and felt my body begin to tremble. If he brought me to the edge of release again, my climax would be unstoppable.

"Please fuck me, Master," I begged in desperation. "I'm so close!"

Derek pulled away and climbed to his feet. I reached for him and caught his lips in a slick, sweet kiss as my hands frantically unfastened his belt and pants. I shoved the front of his pants down and his rock hard member sprang free. I hadn't felt it inside of me in over nine years but I still remembered how it felt the first time it had slipped inside. Throwing my arms around his shoulders, I pulled him close but Derek suddenly turned his head.

"Wait," he said quickly. "I don't have a-"

"It's okay," I told him, dragging up the hem of my skirt and exposing the twin scars on my lower abdomen. "I had the surgery. You can't get me pregnant."

"Thank the gods," he sighed.

Holding onto my hips with both hands, Derek jerked me forward and rammed his steel length deep inside my tunnel. I cried out from the slight pain of being stretched and from the sheer ecstasy of the moment. Our tongues fought for space in each other's mouths as he thrust in and out. I tried to rock my hips forward to meet his thrusts, but the first orgasm suddenly crashed into me and I lost nearly all control. My body shook with waves of pleasure and I moaned his name against his shoulder as I slumped forward.

"That was quick," he teased, kissing my neck just below my ear.

"Don't...stop..." I said between gasps for breath.

Derek wrapped his arms around my torso and held me close as his thrusts became more frantic. I clung to him and my moans intensified into open mouth groans. I broke our kissing as my groans melted into choked cries and my ragged breathing became gasps for air. A second orgasm slammed into me like a tsumani levelling a building. My cries were hoarse screams of pleasure and my body trembled. Derek thrust in hard one more time then kissed my neck as he slowly withdrew. I managed to glance down and saw that he was still rock hard.

"You didn't cum.." I pointed out.

"I haven't...waited nearly a...decade for this to finish...that fast," he panted.

12