Seeing My Sister in the Shower Ch. 03

Story Info
My sister and I fuck our brains out.
1.8k words
4.62
54.5k
72
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kevinnash
kevinnash
803 Followers

I followed my sister to her room and closed the door behind us. I watched as Nellie walked to her bed and turned around to face me. There was a big grin on her face.

"Take off those pants and your underwear," Nellie said.

I quickly pulled them down and kicked them to the side. My cock was starting to grow again as I looked at my sister in excitement. Nellie stared at my cock and she licked her lips slowly. This made my dick jump as I imagined those lovely pink lips wrapped around my cock.

Nellie began to slowly unwrap her towel. I watched her intently. Her nipples on her big tits were hard and made my mouth water. What would they feel like in my mouth? I thought. How did they taste?

She put the towel to the side and then sat down on the edge of the bed. I watched as Nellie opened her legs a bit wider. A moan escaped my lips as I looked at her pussy. God did I want to be deep inside of it! It looked so good and I knew that it had to feel amazing as well. My cock jumped twice as it was now very hard.

Nellie grinned as she looked at my dick. "You like what you see?"

"Yes. Can I touch it?" I asked my sister hungrily.

Nellie shook her head with that same grin on her face. "Nope. You can only touch yourself."

"Come on, Nellie. Let me touch it for just a little bit," I begged with a grin on my lips. "I know you want it."

My sister laughed and I watched as she placed her hand on her pussy. She spread her pussy lips apart and I let out another moan as I looked at that pinkness within. "This is what you want?"

"Yes!" I shouted. It was much louder than I had expected. My sister was turning me into a desperate mess.

"It's so pink and starting to get wet." Nellie began to rub her clit. She closed her eyes and I watched her bite her bottom lip.

My hand went to my cock and I began to stroke it. I stared at both my sister's tits and her pussy. I wanted to run my hands all over those boobs and put each nipple into my mouth. I wanted to feast on her pussy and feel her juices enter my mouth then I wanted to bury my cock deep inside of her.

Nellie opened her eyes and looked at me. She smiled as she saw how fast I was jerking off to her. "Slow down. I don't want you to cum yet."

I did as she said. I began to stroke myself a little slower even though it was very hard to do so. I wanted to nut so bad.

"I see you're precumming for me," Nellie said. There was indeed precum beginning to leak out of my cock. A string of it dangled from my tip. "Come over here."

I walked to my sister in excitement. I stopped before her and watched as she took a finger and scooped my precum from my cockhead. She put it in her mouth and sucked on her finger. My dick twitched hard in my hand.

Nellie licked her finger and grinned at me. "Mm. Your precum tastes good."

"Now, can I taste you, too?" I asked my sister. I was losing my mind with lust for her now. I needed to have her.

Nellie smiled. "What do you want to taste? My sweet pink pussy?"

"Yes!"

Nellie laughed. "Ok."

I looked at her in surprise. "Really?"

"Yeah. Go ahead."

I got down to my knees as Nellie adjusted herself on the bed. She had her legs spread wide. I looked at her pussy which was wet from her juices. I put my hands on her legs and then lowered my head in between them. My tongue moved all over her slit which made my sister begin to moan. I looked at her and saw that she was watching me with a strong look of desire in her eyes. I wanted to feed that desire.

My tongue lapped at those juices that covered her pussy lips. Nellie tasted so good. Her juices were both sweet and salty. I wanted more of it in my mouth so I inserted my tongue into her warm tunnel. Nellie moaned and her eyes closed. I moved my tongue in and out of her pussy for a while. My cock was very hard and precum was dribbling out of it.

"Mm," Nellie moaned.

I moved my tongue up to her small clit and began to lick it. Nellie's eyes popped open and she let out a loud moan. "Fuck! That feels so good!"

A small smile came to my lips as I continued to lick her clit. It was so hard and seemed to throb against my tongue. I closed my lips around it after a moment and began to suck on it. Nellie started to moan even louder.

"Yes! Just like that!" She shouted.

I watched her as I sucked her clit. Nellie's mouth was wide open and she was moaning like crazy. Her eyes were closed shut and I could see the pleasure that I was giving her all over her face.

"Fuck! I'm going to cum!" She yelled.

My sister's clit seemed to throb in my mouth and I felt her body tremble hard against me. She let out a deep moan and her body bucked forward. I held on to her legs as best as I could. I could feel a flood of her juices enter my mouth. I drank it all up and made sure not to miss a drop of it.

"Oh my god!" Nellie moaned.

Her body trembled slightly as she panted. I could feel that her orgasm was now subsiding. I licked her clit a few more times which caused her to buck constantly.

"Fuck!" She moaned.

I took my mouth off of her and licked my lips. The taste of her was so delicious. I looked at her with a grin. "How was that?"

"Fucking great! Goddamn, how did you learn to eat pussy like that?!" Nellie asked me as she breathed hard.

"A little bit of practice," I said.

"That was so good." Nellie looked at me with a smile. "I want you to fuck me now."

I stared at my sister in surprise and excitement. "What? Really?"

"Yeah, I need to feel your cock inside of me," Nellie said. "Do you want to fuck me?"

"Hell yeah!"

She didn't have to ask me twice. I got up from the floor. Nellie moved herself so that she was in the center of the bed. I climbed on top of her and looked down at her with my heart beating very fast in my chest. I couldn't believe that we were about to do this. I was about to fuck my hot sister!

Nellie smiled at me and opened her legs wider. I took my throbbing cock in my hand and put it right at her entrance and pushed in.

"Oh god!" Nellie moaned. I also let out a moan myself as my cock went deeper inside of my sister's wet pussy. I could feel her walls against my shaft and it was such an amazing sensation. I leaned back a little and began to fuck her. I stared at Nellie's face the entire time as I wanted to see every reaction.

Her eyes stared back at me intently as her mouth opened. "Yes! Fuck me!"

I could feel my cock jumping inside of her in excitement. I put my hands on her hips and began to fuck her harder. My cock went in and out of her quickly. Nellie closed her eyes and arched her back.

"Yes! Fuck me harder! Don't stop!" She moaned.

I held her tightly as my cock pounded into her. My balls would slap against her pussy with every thrust. I could feel her sticky juices on them. I watched my sister as she moaned beneath me. I wanted to feel her mouth against mine so I lowered my lips and pressed them against hers. Nellie wrapped her arms around me and gave me a deep kiss. I was surprised by the intensity of it. Her tongue entered my mouth and began to move against mine.

I kept fucking her as we kissed. My cock was throbbing like crazy and I knew that I was getting very close to cumming. I wanted to hold back as long as I could. I did not want this moment to end.

We broke the kiss and I leaned down and kissed Nellie's collarbone and then her chest. My mouth moved down to kiss her tits and then I took her right nipple into my mouth. Nellie gasped. I began to suck on it slowly. It tasted just how I expected it to taste; absolutely amazing. I sucked on it for a while and then I moved over to her left nipple. I sucked on it hard as I fucked her. My cock was now harder than ever inside of her and with each stroke I could feel my orgasm approaching.

"I'm about to cum, Nellie! I need to pull out!" I moaned.

"No, cum inside of me! I want to feel you cum!" Nellie moaned.

Her words sent me over the edge. I let out a loud cry as my orgasm hit me. My cock jumped rapidly inside of her as my hot cum spurted out. I gritted my teeth and groaned from the pleasure rushing throughout my body. My cock spurted out what felt like endless cum. It took a very long time before I was completely empty.

I fell on top of my sister and panted against her chest. She wrapped her legs tight around me as I trembled against her. I could feel her fingers in my hair and it was such a gentle touch.

I slowly looked at her as I tried to catch my breath. Nellie was looking at me with a smile. "I can't believe we just did that!"

Nellie laughed. "I know, right?! But, wasn't it so fucking hot?!"

I laughed. "Hell yeah, it was. I swear you drained my balls! I feel like I'm still cumming inside of you!"

"Good. I want all of your cum inside of me," Nellie said. "I think I should be ready to go again in a few minutes. What about you?"

"You want to do it again?!" I asked her in surprise. There was a big grin on my face from my excitement.

"Yeah! I'm horny as fuck and I need you to keep fucking me with that nice cock," Nellie said with a grin.

I leaned over and kissed my sister. For the rest of that day, we spent it in bed fucking our brains out and cumming over and over again.

kevinnash
kevinnash
803 Followers