Seeing My Sister in the Shower Ch. 02

Story Info
My sister gives me a show in the shower.
2.4k words
4.54
72.8k
89

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kevinnash
kevinnash
800 Followers

Several days had passed since I walked in on my sister while she was taking a shower. I was surprised by how normal life felt even though it was totally different now. I hadn't seen Nellie at all as we were both very busy. She was spending a lot of time at school and playing soccer in the evenings with her team.

I picked up extra hours at work so I was spending a majority of my time there. I was happy to get the extra hours as I was trying to save up as much money as I could. I wanted to buy a new car as the junk I was driving was getting on my nerves. It was time to get a car that had a functional air conditioner as the summer heat was only going to get worse.

I thought often about Nellie when it was slow at work and even when I was in the shower. I could not believe that my sister had sucked my cock. The feel of her lips and wet tongue as it moved over my dick kept coming up in my head. I jerked off a few times at night to my sister. I would think about her body as I watched her in the shower and also her nice blowjob.

I wanted to talk to her or at least see her again. It would have made me laugh months ago to think that I was eager to see my sister. I had never felt that way before in my life. Nellie was just around. But now, I wanted to see her all the time.

I knew that my parents were going to be gone for the day on Saturday and I knew that Nellie would have her soccer practice that afternoon. I did not have to work so it seemed like the perfect opportunity to set something up. I was a little nervous but also very exhilarated to see what could possibly happen.

I had no idea how to even begin. At work when it was slow, I would pace back and forth with my phone in my hand as I tried to think of what to text to my sister. Was it even safe to text her? What if one of her friends saw my text or even mom and dad?! I had to word my text very carefully so that it did not arouse any suspicion.

It took me a long time to figure out what to text my sister but I came up with it two days before Saturday. It was slow at work and I went out to the parking lot. I was afraid that the cameras inside might see me texting my sister. It was hot as hell outside with the sun beating down. I felt the heat hit my skin and I began to sweat immediately.

I took my phone out of my pocket and brought up Nellie's number. I felt a thrill of excitement run throughout my body. This was so fucking hot!

"Hey, Nellie. Are you free on Saturday?" I texted my sister.

I put my phone down and looked out at the busy street. Cars zoomed by as people loved to speed on this open street. There was hardly any traffic on this block so people would race up and down the street. Sometimes the cops would be out here but not often.

My phone pinged and my heart began to beat fast in my chest. I looked at my phone. Nellie had texted me back.

"I have soccer practice at 1 but I get done at 2:30. I should be free after. Why?" she had texted me.

I hesitated for a moment but proceeded with what I had been practicing to text her. "I figured that we could hang out."

I waited a few seconds then Nellie texted me back. "That would be nice. What did you have in mind?"

My heart was now galloping in my chest from my enthusiasm. I hesitated again and figured out the best way to text her. "I was thinking we could do what we did about a week ago."

"What did we do?" Nellie texted back. I let out a laugh as I knew my sister was fucking with me. She knew exactly what I was talking about.

I could not exactly text it to her as I had no idea who she was with or even if her phone got in the wrong hands. I needed to be as careful as possible.

"We had some pizza and watched a movie," I wrote with a chuckle. I hoped she understood the hidden meaning behind my text.

I waited a moment then my phone vibrated in my hand. Nellie was calling me. I answered the phone quickly.

"Hello?"

"Hey, what is this about pizza and a movie?" Nellie asked me. I could hear the amusement in her voice.

I laughed. "I was trying to be inconspicuous about what I was asking. I was hoping that we could do what we did last week again."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah. Mom and dad will be gone on Saturday. I want to watch you shower," I whispered.

Nellie laughed. "What?"

"I want to watch you shower but this time I want to be in the bathroom with you," I whispered to my sister. I looked around to make sure that no one was around to hear me. The lot was empty of people.

Nellie laughed again. "Ok, fine."

I was surprised at my sister's response. "What? Really?!"

"Yes. I should be home by three after practice. I'll take a shower as soon as I get home and you can watch."

"Thank you!" I said with a big smile on my face.

Nellie laughed. "But, you will have to do something for me too."

"Ok! Anything!" I said in my excitement.

"We'll talk about it more on Saturday," Nellie said.

"Ok. I'll see you then."

"Bye."

"Bye."

I hung up the phone and a big grin spread out on my face. I was so happy that she had agreed. I figured she might have said no or even laughed me off but she had said yes! I had been wanting to watch her shower again as it was so hot to see her with the water hitting her lovely tan skin and the way she soaped herself up was amazing. I could feel myself getting hard just thinking about it.

I went back to work and could hardly focus as my sister was on my mind. I kept imagining various scenarios where I watched her shower and then join her. I fuck her in the shower as the water hits both our skins. My hard cock pounding into her snatch until I blew a big load inside of her. I spent the rest of my shift with a boner that I could not hide. Fortunately, there were not a lot of customers to see me rock hard.

The following day went by quickly as I spent all day at work and worked overtime as Fridays were usually our busiest night. I went home that night feeling completely tired and immediately hit my bed and went to sleep.

Saturday morning I woke up at 11:30 and the excitement of what was going to happen today launched me out of bed. I cleaned up and took a quick shower. My parents were already gone for the day. I was thinking about going into my sister's room and checking it out. She was already gone that morning.

I walked to Nellie's room and opened the door. I felt like a burglar as I moved slowly and cautiously into her room. My eyes were everywhere. I went to one of her chests of drawers and opened it. Her bra and panties were right before my eager hands.

I slowly picked up a blue lace panty and held it as if it were a fragile item. I lifted it to my nose and inhaled deeply. It smelled like detergent as it had a fresh scent. Before I even knew what I was doing, I took the panty and closed the drawer. I looked around my sister's room and saw her laundry basket. My cock rose as I thought about getting one of her used panties. I opened the basket top and saw that it was empty.

"Damn it," I whispered to myself. I closed the lid and looked around my sister's room one last time then stepped out.

I went back to my room and closed the door. I sat on my bed and breathed in her panty again. I really wished that it had her scent on it but this would have to do. I began to rub my boner as I smelled her panty.

Suddenly, my phone vibrated. I jumped as if I was caught redhanded by my sister. I looked at my phone and saw that it was a text message from Nellie.

"I'm heading home now."

I looked at the time and saw that it was 2:40pm. Time had flown by. I hurriedly put her panties under my mattress and texted her back that I could not wait to see her with a smiley face.

She texted back "lol."

I was amped to watch her shower. I could hardly wait. I played a game on my phone as I waited for my sister. I heard the front door open and then the sound of footsteps. I wanted to rush out and greet her but decided to play it cool. I continued to play my game.

Nellie knocked at my door and opened it. "Hey."

She was dressed in shorts and a sports bra. Her face was wet with sweat but god was she hot. My dick rose in my pants as I looked at her. Her nice tan legs looked so smooth.

"Hey. How was practice?" I asked her.

"It was good. So are you ready? I'm going to take a shower now," She said with a teasing smile.

"Yeah, sure," I said with a grin.

We walked to the bathroom and I could feel my heart beating fast in my chest. Nellie stepped in first and I stepped in after her. She turned to me.

"Sit right there." she pointed to a small bench in the bathroom. I sat down and watched as my sister began to get undressed. She moved slowly as if giving me a show. Her sports bra came off and her tits tumbled out. All I could see were her pink nipples as they jutted out towards me. I reached a hand to feel her tits.

She slapped it away with a grin. "Nope. no touching. Only watching. You can touch yourself if you like."

I grinned at her. "Alright, you're the boss."

"That's right," she said with that same grin.

I looked at my sister's breasts. They were plump and so perky. Her areolas were a light brown color that contrasted with her very pink nipples. Nellie pulled down her shorts and I saw that she was wearing a black thong. She smiled at me as she pulled it down.

My dick twitched as I looked at my sister's snatch. It was shaved completely and I could see her slit with her pink pussy lips peeking out. I was starting to breathe hard and my hand went to my boner. I began to rub it.

Nellie watched me with a smile then turned around. My eyes looked at her nice ass. It was so firm and wide. I wanted to spank it but she said no touching. She glanced back at me with that same smile then stepped into the shower. She turned the knobs until the water was at the right temperature then water sprayed from the showerhead.

I watched as the water hit my sister's beautiful body. It ran down all over her. She grabbed a bar of soap and began to lather up her body. She looked at me as she lathered up her tits. It was a lovely soapy mess.

I stood up and pulled down my shorts and underwear. My cock sprung out. There was no way that I was just going to sit here and watch her shower. I needed to jerk off to her. I began to stroke my throbbing dick as I watched my sister.

Nellie looked at me and then slowly spread her legs. She lathered up that pink snatch of hers and even spread her lips so I could get a good look at it. I let out a groan and began to stroke myself faster. Precum was already leaking out of my own slit.

I watched as Nellie turned around and lathered up her butt. Her asscheeks glistened with the soapy suds on them. She ran a hand down her ass crack as she looked at me. My cock jumped in my hand and I jerked myself faster.

Nellie grinned at me and spread her asscheeks so I could see her pussy and her pink asshole. I let out a loud moan from the sight of them. I was going to cum soon.

My sister began to rinse her body and I watched as she spread her pussy again. I quickly grabbed some toilet paper as my nut was about to explode out of me. I put the paper under my cockhead to catch the incoming cum.

I moaned loudly as my cock jumped in my hand. Hot nut flew out of me and onto the toilet paper. A long rope of thick cum squirted from my cock and landed on the paper. I looked at Nellie as she spread her ass cheeks for me. She was looking back over her shoulder at me.

More hot jizz squirted out of me as I jerked myself faster to my sister. I desperately wanted to join her in the shower and fuck her. I wanted to bury my cock inside of her snatch.

I was breathing hard as my orgasm faded. The toilet paper was covered in my warm jizz. I put the toilet paper in the toilet. Nellie finished washing and turned the water off.

"Can you hand me a towel?" She asked me. I grabbed a towel and handed it to her through the shower door. She dried herself as I pulled up my pants and underwear. A feeling of euphoria coursed throughout my entire body from my orgasm.

Nellie stepped out of the shower with the towel wrapped around her. She smiled at me. "Did you enjoy yourself?"

I laughed. "Yeah. Thanks for letting me watch you shower."

"Of course. Like I said before, all you had to do was ask," Nellie said. "Now, it's my turn for you to do something for me."

"What's that?"

"Follow me," My sister opened the bathroom door and stepped out.

kevinnash
kevinnash
800 Followers