Seeking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Motioning me towards him, I walked over and stood between his open legs. Yeah we just sucked face in the kitchen, but I'm still nervous. He senses this and brings his hands to the hem of my sweater and tugs. He pulls at it and runs a palm over my clothed chest, but little does he know that he's fiddling with pandora's box.

He doesn't know what he's about to unleash.

Or maybe he does.

"Strip for me." He says, looking at me straight. I reach for the bottom and pull it over my head and toss it aside. Tim looks pleased as he palms my chest. His hands are big, covering most of my body as he caresses me. He motions for me to keep going and I reach down for my fly and unhook it. I pull that zipper down in milliseconds- it's like my subconscious is begging for an interruption but as I reach the end, there is none. I hook my fingers on the waistband of my jeans and pull them down along with my boxers. At the cuff, I struggle a bit to get them off and nearly trip but Tim grabs my arm and steadies me.

I stand before him, presenting myself as exposed and vulnerable as I can be. I've never been naked like this before- not in front of someone else as he sits there, examining me with his clothes still on.

"Very nice" he says as he reaches out to touch me. I moan as his hands roam through me, touching me in places I dreamed about.

"You know" he starts to say as he palms my chest, "one of the things that really got me excited from your post were these." Tim reaches up and pinches my nipples which are as hard as they could be at this point.

He bites down on his lip, "I like a boy with a nice chest." he says before latching onto one of them with his mouth.

I never understood the fascination with nipples. I remember constantly trying to hide whenever they were hard and having to wear inside shirts so they wouldn't be so prominent. I've even jerked off a hundred times while pinching and pulling at them, but they never gave me the stimulation I was looking for- not in the way that men in porn make them look so satisfying. But this- feeling his wet and warm tongue circle around my hardened nub- this feels fucking amazing. Tim is licking and sucking so hard that it feels good even when his teeth playfully bite and graze against that soft skin. His other hand is pinching and flicking in such a way that keeps my dick extremely hard . I'm a mess at that point, nakedly standing in front of a man I just met as he worships my chest. I moan out into the empty house as I look down, watching him suck me as I beg for him to pause every few minutes and grant me with a kiss- which he does.

Once both of them have been tasted, Tim stands up and pulls off his shirt. The first thing I notice is how firm he is. He's bigger than most but his body is solid, with a broad chest that stretches past me, almost like he could wrap me in his own straightjacket. I paw at his chest and look up as he smirks and motions towards his pants.

Tim nods yes as I undo his button and slowly unzip him. Maybe it's my imagination, but I can feel warmth coming off his dick as I set it free. His pants come off and he stands there in a pair of nondescript boxers as I pull them down and see his dick come undone. It springs out once the elastic pulls over the head and his dick stands there, pointed towards me with only a few centimeters from my face. I snap out of my amazement and look up at him, catching his glance as he nods encouragingly.

I reach out and take it in my hands, feeling his cock for the first time. It's the first one I've felt that wasn't attached to me. There was this duality to it that's hard to explain. It felt familiar, yet new at the same time. It was hard as steel, but somehow soft, like it had been sheathed in velvet. I'd jerked off my own dick hundreds of times but my motions still felt unsure as I tugged onto him. Tim didn't get any of that. He simply nodded and let out soft moans as I played with him.

Eventually my curiosity hit an all time high as he walked backward onto the bed and took a seat in the middle. I watched him: naked and propped up with his impossibly big dick pointed towards the sky.

I could feel anticipation creep up my spine as I crawled up towards him. I found a spot to his side and watched his cock, seeing the veins that ran down his shaft along with his shiny tip, accented by the streaks of light sneaking past the window curtains. I pressed my nose until his trimmed bush, inhaling his musk- any musk- for the first time. I could feel it filling my nostrils with an almost earthy, primal aroma with the faintest hint of soap. He smelled good, something that often made my mind wonder every time I watched a porn vid of sweaty guys going at it.

Feeling ready, I stuck out my tongue and licked his tip, getting my first taste of precum as i flicked it back and fed it to myself. I didn't know what it was supposed to taste like, but I enjoyed it. I think at that point, it was the mental part for me that took the driver's seat. Tim was hard for me. He was precumming for me. And I was getting my first taste of a man's cock- one that I had every intention of taking in whatever way he'd give it to me.

That made it taste fucking amazing.

I closed my lips on the flared head and swirled my tongue inside, feeling that soft flesh at the surface as my grip on his shaft reminded me of how hard he was. I decided to test my limits, and rolled my lips over my teeth as I took him, inch by inch. Hindsight tells me that Tim was a lot bigger than my virgin mouth could muster. But in that moment, I was determined. I could feel his tip inching towards my throat and scraping against my wet tongue. Tim moaned and clutched onto the sheets as I took him in, giving me the motivation I needed to keep going.

Eventually I hit that threshold with Tim's cock going down my throat a little more than my newly christened mouth could handle. I choked, pulling off the hardened flesh and feeling ribbons of spit fly around. My eyes welled up, but somehow all of that only made me want more. I caught my breath and put him back in my mouth, feeling that threshold once more and pushing down further for good measure. Tim seemed pleased, rubbing his fingers around the short hairs above my neck.

I felt like his puppy- his toy. I was sucking on his cock and insisting on taking him entirely- something that he didn't instruct me to do. But he didn't have to. I wanted this.

I finally understood what it meant to want this.

Tim indulged me as I tested my limits, taking his cock down my throat as I played that comfort zone like it was an instrument I wanted to master. His coaxing fingers along the back of my head, paired with the sultry moans that filled my ears made the whole thing intoxicating. All the while, I could feel his oversized palm, snaking its way down my spine. His soft hand worked its way down the valley until he stopped at the small of my back- further than anyone else had been but still miles away from where he wanted to go. I came up on my knees, feeling my back arch instinctively- as if the years of watching porn had taught me that was what I was supposed to do. He seemed pleased, inching his hand down until he palmed my ass cheeks and gave it a squeeze.

I squealed slightly, pulling off his dick as I felt the pressure on my ass. I've never been touched like that- at least not in a way that wasn't a complete joke. Tim moved to the other cheek, giving it a similar squeeze. The look on his eyes told me that he wasn't satisfied. I felt his fingers creep over my cheeks, trickling down inside of me like water inevitably seeping into concrete.

Tim worked his fingers around my pucker, tracing the tightened opening as I breathed out. It felt like everything was dialed up to a hundred- like my senses were heightened at the sheer sensation of a man's fingers teasing my virgin hole. I bit down on my lip as he rubbed the scrunched skin, determined to have me come undone like an origami flower being unfolded. He brought his hand back to his mouth and spat, returning the now wetted fingertips to my ass where he rubbed with ease.

I watched his eyes as he pushed that finger into my ring. He knew that no one had gone that far and had been mentally coaching me- without speaking- as he penetrated me for the first time. I let out a satisfying moan as I felt the first crease of his finger- like they were physical rulers telling me how deep he'd gotten. He must have sensed that I could handle more because that lone finger soon became two and eventually, I put his cock back into my mouth as he fingered my open ass.

Nothing made me feel like more of a whore than the reminder that here I was, sucking on a man's penis while he fingered me, digging into my virgin hole as he crept around trying to find my spot.

It made his dick taste even fucking better than before.

Tim pulled his fingers out and cupped my chin, pulling me away from the trance of it all. He wore a mischievous grin as I looked at him.

"Why don't you show me how you play with that toy?"

I nodded, feeling my flash turn a new shade of red. I'd forgotten about that toy. Honestly, I'd forgotten about a lot of things. My brain felt like it had reduced to a quarter of its size, leaving room for only simple, singular thoughts at the time.

Lick the shaft.

Arch your back.

Lap up his balls.

I got up off my knees and walked over to the wall where I'd left my backpack and discarded clothes. I could feel Tim's eyes on me the whole time, so I made sure I moved with purpose. I bent down further than I needed to, feeling the cool air on my still wet hole as I unzipped the bag and pulled out the travel case. I turned, opening it as the flesh colored toy came into view. I walked back over to him and presented it- almost like an offering.

"You fuck yourself with this?" He asked, as he took it from my hands and worked the shaft.

I nodded and watched him. Clearly he knew that I did because I had told him already. My brain clicked. He wanted me to say it.

"Yes, I ride it to make me cum." I said, feeling that redness all over my face.

Tim patted me on the head like the cute little puppy I felt like. "Good boy" he muttered as he motioned towards the bed.

I quickly thought about how I wanted to show off for him and settled on my back. I lifted my legs, feeling the soles of my feet dangle in the air as my toes wiggled. Tim watched the entire time as my legs spread, exposing my pucker once more. I brought my hand up to my mouth and spat, giving me just enough to coat my hole.

I made a show of gripping the toy by the suctioned base and lining up the tip with my hole. Tim watched intently as I pushed out, feeling my hole open as I pushed the toy inside of me. I don't know if it was my unwavering horniness or the fact that I was desperate to please this god of a man, but I took the dildo without issue, managing to get it all the way inside of me in one go.

Tim beamed with pride, causing a smile to creep up on my face. He leaned down, caressing me with his big hands as the toy stayed lodged in. He started at my stomach and worked his way up to my chest. His thumb and forefinger closed on my nipple as I let out a moan, finally understanding what the fuss was all about. He continued some more until he got to my neck, turning his hand a bit so his knuckle could graze against my cheek. Needing more, I turned my face, taking his forefinger into my mouth and sucking.

This made him even more pleased.

I reached down and held onto the base, pulling it out of my hole slightly before pushing it back inside. I started to fuck myself- something I'd done a hundred times- hell I'd even done this same thing this morning- but it didn't feel like this.

It never felt like this. I'd never been watched. Never felt a hand on me as I did. I was hard as I'd ever been and could easily cum in a way that I couldn't this morning. But we'd made it this far, and still had a ways to go.

Tim grabbed onto the suctioned base and held it still. "You take that so well." He complimented before pushing the toy further inside.

Now this was a new sensation that my brain couldn't quite process. The worst part of using a toy on yourself was how predictable it was. Each thrust came with a warning because I knew I was going to push it deeper. But this time, I didn't know what Tim was going to do. I simply laid back, allowing my hands to explore my body while this man took control. He pulled the toy out, letting the flared head scrape against my pucker before pushing it back in. None of which I was prepared for or anticipated- making it all the more enjoyable.

After a few minutes of this, he pulled the toy out completely and set it on the space beside me. I felt as his fingers traced the newly gaped opening, like he was trying to make a sound by running a finger along the rim of a glass. But instead of a whistle, he got an earful of my moans- higher pitched than usual and sounding foreign to me.

Tim got to his feet as I sat up. He placed his hands on my jaw and kissed me, slipping that forceful tongue into my mouth as mine moved in every which direction- following along like he was teaching me how to dance.

"Have you been tested?" He asked with a firm face.

He knew the answer to that, again because I told him. But I got the feeling that he was testing me- like he knew just how insincerely the word "virgin" was tossed around by younger dudes just trying to win points.

I was, in every sense of the word, a virgin.

"I've never been fucked before" I said, giving him the assurance he needed.

Tim went on to give me the spiel about safe sex, dismissively offering up condoms that he had just in case. He then said that he was just tested, with everything coming back negative, and that proved to be the only piece of information I clung onto.

Hindsight and time would tell me that I was making a stupid decision- that trusting a stranger with your health was a dangerous game. But every time I imagined having sex for the first time, a was condom the furthest thing I'd want between the two of us.

I excitedly told him I wanted it bareback and was greeted by that same mischievous smile once more.

"Lay back on the bed" He told me as I nodded and followed his instructions.

Once I was settled, Tim came over on top of me, propping himself up and keeping me in place at the same time. He leaned down and kissed me, slipping that tongue back where I wanted it as I felt his scruff rubbing against my boyish face. I let my hands explore, first caressing his hairy chest and then moving down his body until I took a hold of his still hardened cock. The fact that he'd been this hard for me this whole time boosted my confidence.

Tim reached for the lube on the nightstand while still kissing me. I felt him move, pulling away only so he could lube up his dick along with my hole. I felt his fingertips easily slip inside of me- but they weren't doing enough at this point. I spread my legs further, pointing my toes towards both corners of the bed in an attempt to get more. But I was past that point.

He looked at me, piercing me with his age and experience as I felt him line-up his dick with my hole. There wasn't any turning back at this point. Too much had happened and I'd let myself be so unwaveringly submissive to everything he'd done to me at this point. I breathed out, forcing my hole to relax as his flared tip made contact. The lube did it's job of letting it slip inside easily, and Tim, to his credit, was slow, yet unwavering with his movements.

But this wasn't a toy with its shape and texture I'd committed to memory. This was an actual dick, pushing inside my hole that was stripping away its virginity with every inch. I clenched slightly, feeling it throb as he filled me up. Inches continued to follow, yet somehow devoid of any pain. There was only pressure at this point and as I stayed pinned down by this strong, hairy man, I felt like a slow cooker with so much built up tension waiting to be released. I breathed until I felt his bush brush up against my balls. This was the final stretch, and once his body made contact with mine, I finally exhaled, releasing that pressure I'd built up in my twenty years of existence.

Tim noticed my sighs of relief as he pressed our foreheads together. "Are you okay?" He asked, impressing me with his concern.

"Yeah" I responded, though clearly winded and scatterbrained.

"You feel really good." He said as he kept still, letting me get used to his size.

I breathed some more until that pressure finally dissipated, making way for only pleasure. Tim must have sensed it because that's when he started to move, slowly thrusting into me in long, deep strokes. I laid there with my hands up, like I was preemptively preparing myself to push against his chest should I need him to stop. But that never came. And neither did any pain.

Tim pounded into me, gaining a bit of a rhythm as he reached that sweet spot of me no longer needing any coaching and finally able to enjoy it. Part of me wondered if this was what he'd been waiting for- and if all the foreplay and gentleness was just an obligatory precursor that he had to go through. But something told me that he too liked all of that, and that taking me through the necessary steps gave him a thrill that guys with his experience like to go through with boys like me.

After a while, I think he forgot that this was my first time because his timid strokes grew confidence. I settled into the bed, letting my arms flail around and clutch at every stretch of loose bedding as he fucked me harder. His stoic demeanor was replaced with a focused series of grunts and piercing eyes that told me the training wheels had come off. I wrapped my legs around his back, crossing my ankles and resting them just above his beefy ass.

"Fuck me" I dared to say, earning me a pleased grin and a steadier pace. I'd only ever said those words in silence- speaking into the void with only my ears to benefit. But Tim heard me, and the more he pounded into me, the more I begged him to. Eventually, I let my hands wander over his body, feeling his muscled frame that was now drenched in sweat. I pawed at his chest, feeling the light hairs matted all over his pecs as he fucked me.

I watched as Tim bit down on his lip, focusing only on his strokes. Something told me he was getting close- and not wanting it to end so soon, he slowed down. He pulled out of me entirely and I could feel the air hit my greased hole as he did. I clenched, gripping on air because it missed the feeling of being full.

He settled into the headboard and looked at me with his still hard cock. "Get on top of me" he ordered, as I crawled beside him.

My next attempt was a bit of a blunder- with my legs not cooperating as I tried to take a seat. The time spent over his shoulders caused them to give out, leaving them like jello at this point. I did the best I could, finally managing to sit on his lap, albeit a bit embarrassed. Still, Tim didn't show any signs of annoyance. He simply chuckled and pulled me into a kiss.

"That was cute" he said, endearingly as I reached back and took a hold of his dick. I jerked him a little, feeling his hands play with my nipples as I did. Then I inhaled again, pressing that tip against my pucker and sitting back, filling myself up.

I breathed, letting my body get used to this new position. It felt strange- almost like there was nowhere to run. I had my knees digging into the bed on both sides of him with his dick completely filling my ass. Any movements would simply force that flesh deeper inside of me- pushing against my spot as my dick responded accordingly. I looked down, seeing precum pooling at Tim's stomach. The angle of his dick and the fact that there was nowhere to go from here meant his head kept pushing up against my prostate-