Seeking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a leaking mess.

Tim reached down, scooping some of that precum and fed it to me as I started to move. I grinded a bit, feeling his dick open me up even more as I moved my ass. Even the slightest shift of my weight sent that cock deeper into me. It was a double edged sword that I tried to handle as best I could.

After a little of that, I held onto Tim's hands, determined to ride him properly. I braced myself, quickly getting to my feet and planting them in the indentations where my knees once were. Tim watched as I held on and started to bounce- shaking the bed and causing my dick to slap against his stomach as I went up and down. This new angle felt incredible, and based on my unsolicited moans and his laser focus on me- it could have all ended right then and there.

I went as long as I could, hearing my moans get higher and higher every time I felt his head nestle into my second ring. It felt too good at that point, and maybe another time, after some more experience, I could bring the both of us to completion. But my legs grew tired, and porn doesn't tell you about stuff like that.

Tim seemed to notice and wrapped his arms around me. He kissed me and then rolled us over until we were back where we started. On top of me, he fucked my hole again, slamming harder than the first time. I knew I was a goner. I reached down, grabbing my dick for the first time since we started. The truth was that I knew that even the slightest tug could send me shooting all over the place. There was just too much stimulation, and I didn't want it to end before I could say I was thoroughly fucked. But based on his short breaths and the sweat that continued to roll down his chest, I knew we were nearing a finish.

I applied pressure to my cock and pumped my fist as I felt myself sway along with the mattress. Tim knew I was close and he wanted to get me there. He fucked me especially hard and after a few strokes, I moaned out. I reached up, palming his chest as I felt the cum shoot out of my dick. The wave of pleasure that ran through my body was like something I've never felt before. It was intense- leaving me feeling light headed as the last few ropes shot out. I heard myself tell him that I was cumming, followed by a series of grunts and words of encouragement that I couldn't make out in my state.

I collapsed into the bed, feeling the strength leave my body as the feeling of warm cum radiated from my stomach. Tim pulled out and caressed me softly as he looked down to examine his handiwork. If that's what cumming while getting properly fucked felt like, then I was cursing myself for waiting so long.

"Now it's my turn" he said as I regained composure. I nodded, letting my head spin with all the ways he was going to cum. But I didn't expect what he did next.

Tim turned his back to me and crooked his head over his shoulder. "Eat me out while I cum." He said casually, as if he wasn't proposing something to a newly undone virgin who- just a half hour ago- had never even kissed a man.

He must have sensed my hesitation as he followed up with, "You're going to try everything today."

He was stern, looking at me with no sense of wiggle room- although everything leading up to that point assured me that there was. I nodded, feeling a bit silly for being hesitant at all. I wanted this- all of this- and Tim was merely adding yet another thing to a checklist of musts in order to properly see it through.

I rested my head on the pillow as he shifted his body, swinging a leg over me and planting it on the other side. He scooted back, until his beefy ass was just a few inches from me. It's here that the contrast really set in. Tim was built and muscled and had just spent a good half hour feeding me his huge dick in more places than one. Yet now, he kneeled in front of me, presenting his hole like it was a prize I didn't feel like I deserved.

I reached up first, kneading his cheeks with my hands. They were solid, with only the slightest bit of softness as I worked them with my palms. Tim seemed to like this, inching further back to give me more access. I took my cue, spreading his cheeks apart until his puckered hole came into view. I'd never seen one this close, and something told me that experiences like this: getting to properly rim your top's ass after he's thoroughly fucked you, don't come often.

I picked my head up, pushing my face between his cheeks until my lips made contact with his hole. A kiss, I figured, was a good way to start. And the slight movement of his opening said I was right. I opened my mouth, sticking out my tongue and licking just along the edges.

There really aren't enough adjectives to describe what it tasted like. Now, writing this, I can say it tasted a lot like nothing. Tim was perfectly clean and without any off-putting taste of soap. If anything, the time spent fucking me had built up his musk- something I took in with my nose buried deep inside him. There was a slight bit of saltiness from his sweat, but I settled on the fact that rimming is more mental than anything else. It's the fact that you're doing something that borders on too taboo- that society deems that masculine, alpha men don't get their holes played with. It's the fact that you're breaking those norms and doing something that one wouldn't freely share with other people.

The idea is even hotter than the act itself, and it's what fueled me to fucking eat his ass as best I could.

I closed my eyes, letting myself get lost as I did. All I could focus on was letting my determined tongue lick at every exposed surface. Tim moved a bit, making more room for my face as I rubbed it against the inside of his cheeks, kissing and licking and scraping. He moaned the entire time, telling me that this wasn't a one time thing. He's done this before and I wondered just how many bottoms he's sat on.

As I licked, I felt his weight shift as he stood on his knees, straightening himself up. I pulled those cheeks apart some more, focusing on that pucker and seeing just how deep my tongue could get. The thought of that was almost enough to bring my cock back to life- but the little guy was exhausted from all the fun he had. Right now, the other dick that mattered was Tim's as he continued to jerk himself off while sitting on my face.

After a few minutes, I felt his body tremble slightly. The bed shook a bit as he pumped his cock even harder. With all the signs that he was close, I pressed my face between his cheeks, rimming him even sloppier than before. I focused on that pucker as I opened it even more with my tongue. I lapped it up while kneading his cheeks and taking a whiff of his prime musk the entire time.

A few seconds later, all of that seemed to be too much for Tim. I held onto his waist as I felt him shudder. He moaned out, filling the space and his house with that deep vibrato as he started to cum. I kissed along the insides of him, feeling the warm load coat my chest as as shot out rope after rope. He grunted a little, letting out a breathy moan as he came down from that high.

Tim swung his leg over me and turned, pinning me in between his thighs like before. He took his softening dick and rubbed it into the pools of cum all over my body like he was signing a painting he'd just finished. He looked at me and leaned down, pressing out lips together as my hands wrapped around his muscled back. It was second nature at that point, and he let me hold onto him as we turned, propping ourselves on our sides and continuing to kiss.

He pulled his lips off, asking, "How was that?"

I exhaled, feeling his sweaty muscles press into my body along with the fur from his chest. My stomach was still covered in his cum and I could feel the cool air like a blanket over my naked body.

"That was amazing." I said without the slightest exaggeration. He gave me a pleased smile and kissed me one last time before releasing me of his grip.

Tim turned, laying beside me on the bed as I followed his cue. We stayed there for a few minutes, catching our breath and reeling in what we'd just done. After that, we tried our hand at small talk- but that proved to be even more awkward than arranging a hook up online. If anything, it was a series of shallow questions followed by honest, yet non-distinct answers. He asked where I was from and I told him, asked a little about school and I gave him the answer. Nothing about that final conversation told me that he wanted to know more- and frankly I didn't feel the need to say anything else.

We knew why we were here, and now that it was over, there wasn't any use in trying to turn it into something more. We'd both gotten what we wanted, and were simply left with the human urge to fill the silence. He offered me a shower, but I didn't feel like dragging things on any longer, and all that stimulation left me feeling a bit tired considering how far things had gone.

Eventually we both got dressed. I cleaned off the residual cum from my body with a washcloth that Tim had given me, and then put on my jeans and shirt. I watched as he did the same, opting for a pair of shorts and a billowy button up shirt with the top few buttons undone. I pulled on my sweater and made sure I had everything as he walked over.

"Drop you back?" He asked, casually. I nodded, holding onto the straps of my backpack like I was walking back into reality.

The short drive was a bit more easy-going. I felt myself talking a bit more freely- likely because I knew there was a clear end in sight. Tim drove, looking over at me every now and then with an observant grin. After a few minutes, he pulled up to the bus stop where he had picked me up almost an hour ago. I reached for my bag and was about to open the door when I felt his grip on my wrist.

I turned, unable to see his expression through his classic shades. He leaned in, and pulled me into a quick kiss. Tim pulled up his sunglasses and shot me a wink. "

"See ya, kid." he said casually as I nodded and opened the door. I stepped out, feeling the cool air hit me as I watched him drive off in his vintage red car. The whole thing felt surreal- almost like it never even happened. I only had the obvious travel case in my backpack and the feeling of my dick, still moistened at the tip, as reminders that it did.

My bus came a few seconds later and I got on, finding a seat in the back as it weaved through the park to the opposite side of the city. Much in the same way as earlier, I wondered if the people around me could tell: could they smell his musk on my skin? Could they tell all the places where my mouth had been? Was it obvious in the way my hair was roused by a quick combing of my fingers after I'd gotten dressed?

Of course not. But the mere thought of that satiated me throughout the ride.

I got off the bus at the stop and walked three blocks to my apartment. It didn't feel different. I wasn't walking back with a sore ass or a stiff jaw. Part of me expected to feel dirty- like regret would take over and make me wish I hadn't done it at all. But none of that happened. I was the same person, albeit with more experience. The only difference was that I finally knew what it was like and a small part of me, the same devil on my shoulder that guided me towards all the decisions I made this morning, wanted to do it again very soon.

I opened the door to my apartment and saw Jordan still sitting at his desk. He seemed lost in whatever program he'd been working on, with the music still audible, despite the headphones he was wearing. He nodded when he saw me and I waved before scurrying to my room. I swear, it looked as if he never left that spot in the entire time I was gone.

Shutting the door, I took out that infamous travel case from my bag and shoved it back into the closet where it came from. I fell backward onto my bed, breathing out as I examined everything. I pulled out my phone and looked over that thread with Tim. Nothing in it was any means for worry- if anything, it made us seem like friends trying to meet up for coffee. I debated deleting his number and all the emails entirely, but didn't really see the point of that either.

Just as I was considering it, I got a text from one of my best friends. She mentioned that she'd just finished packing and was asking if I wanted to get a late lunch with her and our other friend at one of our favorite little Japanese restaurants just a few blocks away. Reality came knocking, and that little escapade had come to a close. I agreed, telling her I just needed to take a shower as we made plans to meet.

A half hour later, I sat across from my two friends as a server came out with bento boxes filled with chicken karaage and various types of sushi. While eating, my friend Lina told me about their struggles trying to pack up their apartment for the long summer. She looked at me, asking what I did today, to which I simply shrugged, trying to hide the sweeping grin that almost filled my face.

"Nothing much. Kinda just stayed home and chilled all day."

She nodded and then changed the subject as she recounted running into a friend on the bus this morning. I bit down on my lip, forcing the story to not leave my lips. I trapped it, swallowing it down like a shot of japanese liquor, wondering if I'll ever get around to telling them what I really did.