All Comments on 'Seema's Journey Ch. 03'

by iTaboo

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Oh no! But also, oh yes!

Firstly, I just have to say, you've done a wonderful job with this story! Each chapter improves upon this sweet romance. Please keep up the good work!

Secondly, I am saddened by this turn of events! Sim & Seem are really very sweet & loving together. I was happy to find the feelings were mutual in their case and both of them welcomed the newfound love from one another. And now this? Anxious to see if they find their way back to each other. Hope so!!

LouisCipher01LouisCipher01almost 10 years ago
Did I miss something?

Did I miss the background on Seema and Simran? Are they Indian? Middle Eastern? I would assume they live in England. I guess it doesn't really matter. I am just curious. It helps me paint a picture in my mind.

I am thinking Simran's uncle has heard from the family, courtesy of Jake, about their romance. He lured Simran away with a fake emergency. She is being held somewhere until they can "treat" her for her "deviancy".

Please hurry with another chapter but don't sacrifice quality for speed! It is refreshing not to have to try to ignore all the misspelling and bad grammar that is in so many of these stories. Thank you. This is truly a beautiful series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous