Seema's Journey Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iTaboo
iTaboo
143 Followers

"Now, relax," Seema said quietly as she straddled Simran. She pressed down on the small of Simran's back and pushed her palms up either side of her spine. She did the same in reverse, keeping the same pressure.

Simran groaned as her back muscles warmed and relaxed. "Wow...that is fantastic!"

"Good," Seema whispered as she stared longingly at Simran's bottom. Every time she pushed her palms upwards from Simran's hips, her buttocks parted a centimetre. Seema found it mesmerising.

After three minutes, Seema could resist no more. She moved her hands slowly down to Simran's buttocks. Simran willingly responded by lifting her hips a little as Seema lovingly massaged the soft globes, firmly palming them apart and back together.

Simran giggled. "That's very nice...mmm."

Seema lifted her leg and pushed at Simran's thigh, parting her legs. Straddling one leg, she slowly slid two slender fingers inside Simran's pussy, and began a slow and deep pump. Simran sighed dreamily as she pushed her hips against Seema's probing fingers. Seema pulled gently at Simran's left buttock, exposing her dark rosebud nestling in the crevice, and with a finger she gently rubbed the smooth ring of muscle. Simran whispered Seema's name as she bucked her hips to increase the depth of Seema's exploring fingers.

Seema pulled her finger away from Simran's cleft and brought it to her nose. The faint, musky scent was fabulous, acting like an aphrodisiac. She moistened the tip of her finger and gently pushed between Simran's buttocks against the soft ring. The tip of Seema's finger gradually worked its way in, and she couldn't help a soft whimper as she felt her fingertip being squeezed.

"Ah, Seem, yes...yes..." Simran whispered huskily, a distinct element of urgency creeping in to her voice and her movements.

Seema held her finger still, just keeping the tip at Simran's musky entrance. After a minute, Simran's moans of pleasure suddenly ceased and she tensed, holding herself rigid, bottom in the air, as Seema worked her fingers. With a beautiful twitch and squeeze of her rosebud, Simran climaxed, letting her breath out in a long, pleading whimper.

"Ahhhhh... my gosh, Seem," Simran panted. "Just fantastic..."

Simran turned over, pulled Seema down and kissed her softly. She pulled Seema's hand to her mouth, alternately sucking the fingertips and kissing Seema's soft lips.

"I love you Seem...I...I don't want all this..." Simran stammered, her eyes glistening with tears. "I don't want all this crap to scare you off."

"Sweetheart, it's not," Seema reassured. She placed her hand on Simran's cheek, stroking her thumb along the smooth ridge of her cheek bone. "It's not, my love. Don't worry."

"It's just that...you know, we've got a chance to spend proper time together," Simran started to sob, the tears coming thick and fast. "And all I can think about is my uncle in my flat...doing..."

"Oh, babe...come on," Seema said softly. "We've got the rest of our lives together. This is a blip, that's all. Don't stress."

Simran's voice became strained with anger and hurt. "He's still got my flat keys, and my spare key. I need to get my keys back, my mobile ... and I need to scream at him...or something."

"Ok, ok," Seema said. She propped herself up on her elbow. "Well...if we get a train back now, we'll be back in time."

"For what?" Simran sniffed and wiped her eyes.

"To go and find him...your uncle, I mean. Let's sort this all out. Today."

Simran sat up. Deep in thought, she rubbed Seema's thigh affectionately. "Would you mind honey?" she asked eventually.

"Of course not, Sim."

"Ok. I think I'd feel better if I was proactive...thanks honey. I'll buy the tickets."

#

Simran fell asleep on the train journey. She had rested her head on Seema's shoulder, and sleep had easily taken her. Every now and then, her head would loll forward, causing her to jolt half awake. But Seema eventually rested her head against Simran's, holding her still to allow her to sleep properly. Simran's limp fingers had remained loosely laced between Seema's for the whole journey.

Seema felt on top of the world now she had her girl back. Their predicament muted her joyous feelings only a little; she had Simran back, that was what counted. She smiled inwardly at the curious glances from the other passengers as they walked the aisle. After an hour, her eyes were starting to feel heavy just as the announcement came for their station.

She squeezed Simran's hand. "Sim," she said softly. "Honey... we're back."

Simran stirred, quickly coming around from her sleep. "Mm, sorry, must've dozed off."

Seema chuckled. They stood up and stretched before walking to the nearest door.

#

Seema could plainly see that Simran was amped up and ready for a confrontation as they walked at a fast pace through the city centre. In contrast to the freshness of the sea air, the city air was muggy and cloying. Seema felt uncomfortable as she felt droplets of perspiration running down the small of her back and her armpits moistening her top. Her nerves were certainly not helping.

It had only just dawned on Seema that she would most likely see Jake. At first, she had panicked, almost suggesting that she wait in the lobby while Simran tore a strip off her uncle. But, no; this needed to be a team effort. Simran had stood bravely between Seema and Jake; now, Seema realised, she needed to stand shoulder to shoulder with Simran.

They reached the high rise building where Mo' based his business. The silvered glass mirrored the blue sky and wispy white clouds as Seema looked up at the thirty floors of offices. She experienced acute Deja vu as she felt giddy at seeing the clouds moving the wrong way in the reflection.

She followed Simran as she strode into the building through its automatic doors, coming to a halt at a giant LCD screen showing which floors the various businesses occupied. Before Seema could find the relevant information, Simran was pulling her by the hand towards the lift. She punched the button for the tenth floor.

"You ok babe?" Simran asked.

"Yup," Seema said, shuffling her feet. "Jake will probably be there."

"Oh, shit, Seem..." Simran held her hand to her mouth. "I'm so sorry...I didn't think...shit, what a bitch, I'm sorry~"

"It's fine babe. We're in this together." Seema forced a smile as she glanced warily around the large lobby.

Simran sagged, her certitude disappearing fast. She ignored the lift door opening, letting it shut again. She pulled Seema closer. "You don't have to come up...wait here...shit, I'm such a cow..."

"No...," Seema pushed her shoulders back. "Let's do this."

Simran hesitated before pushing the button again. The lift door opened immediately and they stepped in. They were silent as the lift smoothly took them up to the tenth floor. Inside, Seema wanted to scream, her innards knotting painfully as she contemplated seeing Jake for the first time since his visit. It was a massive effort for her to resist the instinct to press a button, exit the lift and run away.

A joyful musical chime signalled their arrival to the tenth floor. At once, they both took deep breaths and exhaled sharply just as the doors silently slid apart. A few steps away, a tanned and striking young lady in a blue business suit sat at a dark, polished wooden reception desk, her face and blonde hair given a blue-white hue by the light from her computer screen. Muted voices sounded from behind a door off to their left. The polished wooden floor, understated thin-point lighting and large rubber plants dotted around the reception area gave their surroundings a very high class and expensive feel. Simran hesitated for a second before striding towards the receptionist.

"Can I help," the tanned beauty asked without looking up from her computer screen.

"Yes, I'm here to see Mo'," said Simran in a very dainty and friendly voice. Seema shot her a quizzical glance.

"Oh," the receptionist said. She looked up and weighed up the visitors with a quick, business-like glance. "Sorry, he's on lunch."

From behind the door to the left, Seema heard laughter. She immediately recognised Mo''s sonorous tones.

"It's ok, I'm his niece," Simran chuckled girlishly. Despite the pit of her stomach churning wildly, Seema desperately wanted to giggle. Simran's smile was wide and friendly. And so comically false. "Is he in there?" Simran pointed to the door on the left.

Before the tanned beauty could answer, Simran strode towards the door. "Oi, 'scuse me," yelped the receptionist, her business like tones suddenly giving way to a rather more common accent. As Seema scurried after Simran, she shrugged her shoulders and winked at the receptionist. Seema guessed there wasn't much between the ears.

Simran threw the door open hard. It slammed against the wall, knocking something over behind it which smashed on the solid wood floor. Seema and Simran stood shoulder to shoulder.

"What is the meaning of this..." Mo''s voice trailed off.

Seema's heart missed a step. Stood next to Mo' on the far side of a large and expensive looking tinted glass table was Jake, who looked mightily surprised. A group of business-suited men sat around the table. Seema recognised three of the ten strong group as Jake's friends. They had turned to look with a mixture of confusion and distaste on their faces.

"Fucking lying bastard fucking pervert!" Simran screamed. Now everyone looked surprised, their attention well and truly acquired.

"Enjoy going to my flat and wanking into my dirty underwear do you? Like to sniff them, do you?" Simran spat. "I want my flat keys and mobile back, you dirty fucker!"

Mo' recovered quickly from his initial surprise. "What are you talking about? Ah, this is my niece, by the way." He gestured towards Simran, and looked around at his colleagues with a smirk on his face.

"Nice to fucking meet you, suits," Simran growled. She glanced at Jake. "How's your head Jakey boy? Still got a headache? Fucking rapist!"

Jake looked away as his colleagues turned to peer at him quizzically. Seema squirmed. Her armpits were dripping with sweat, and her nerves jangled at the raised voices and stares.

Mo' stood up. "What is all this about, Simran?" He glanced about at his colleagues, raising his eyebrows and smiling. "She is a hot head, is she not?" There was a chorus of laughs from around the table. Jake remained impassive as his colleagues stared back at Seema and Simran.

"This is what's going to happen... is it not..." Simran said, sarcastically mimicking Mo'. "You are going to pay my mother and father back all the money that you owe them, or I will out you as the dirty fucking pervert that you are."

"What on earth are you talking about, dear niece." Mo' kept his features and voice even. "I have been flat-sitting for you. Is this the thanks I get?"

Simran laughed scornfully. "Is that what you call it? Flat-sitting?"

"Yes, flat-sitting whilst you were with your father, getting over your infatuation for this... this - " he gestured towards Seema, " - lesbian slut."

Seema's face flushed and her skin tingled painfully. She looked at the floor as a few of Mo''s colleagues stifled a snigger.

"So what if I'm a fucking lesbian, so what if I love this girl," shouted Simran. "Are you jealous? Are you? Want me to yourself? Your fucking neice?"

"Jealous!" snorted Mo'. "How ridiculous! I'm looking out for my niece, my brother's daughter, that is all."

"Ah, how sweet of you, fuckhead! Is that why you sniff my underwear? Is that why you've taken loads of pictures of me secretly on your mobile, pictures of me in swimsuits or in the middle of getting changed...yeah right."

Seema glanced at Mo' and for a microsecond, surprise flickered across his face. But his slick, phlegmatic smile quickly reappeared. He retrieved his phone from his suit trousers pocket, and threw it on the table.

"What pictures?" he said quietly, a sly grin stretching his lips.

Simran was about to stride forward to retrieve Mo''s 'phone, but Seema put a hand on her arm.

"Shit, Sim," Seema said quietly, close to tears. "I... I deleted them..." She glanced nervously at Mo'. Something had clicked in his brain. He glared at her, his sly grin now a humourless sneer as he nodded at her knowingly. Seema's instinct to bolt returned as she realised he now knew it was she who had been in Simran's flat and found him out.

Simran closed her eyes. Suddenly she was silent and let her shoulders slump. She grasped Seema's hand and gave it a reassuring squeeze. "Ok then, I'll get a DNA test done on all my dirty underwear, shall I?"

Mo' laughed out loud. Gradually all the suits started to laugh too, taking their lead from Mo'; all except for Jake.

"Your attempt at blackmail is pathetic and naive, but I suppose it's quite gallant of you. You love... your parents, and that's how it should be. But," he paused, and fished around in a polished wooden box on the desk in front of him, retrieving a small remote. "I wouldn't try and blackmail me if I were you...I have this."

As Mo' flicked a button on the remote, the whiteboard screen behind him lit up from the bright lamp of a projector recessed into the ceiling. Seema looked up to see Jake looking distinctly guilty. He gestured pleadingly to Mo', but Mo' waved him away.

"You should have closed the door, Seema," Mo' sneered. Seema looked away, her face losing colour.

The screen darkened. As Mo' stepped aside, the suits around the table sat up in anticipation, a few of them sniggering and glancing furtively at Seema. The screen flickered into life and on it was Seema on all fours on her bed, head buried in the pillows and behind her Jake, pumping his hips hard up against her. He turned to the camera, smiled and held his thumb up.

Seema whimpered, and closed her eyes, almost collapsing as her legs turned to jelly. She clamped her mouth shut as her nostrils flared, and tears ran down her cheeks. She started to sob. "Sim, let's go...please," she cried, tugging at Simran's arm. She glanced pleadingly at Jake. He held his hands up, but then looked down, his face ashen. Seema winced at the whoops and shouts as they all watched the action on the screen.

"Every girl likes a bit of cock!" someone shouted.

"Even the dykes like it!" Cruel laughs erupted around the room.

"Fast forward to the bit where Jake sprays on her face - she didn't like that - fucking hilarious!" More bawdy and cruel laughter jabbed at Seema's nerves as the pack instinct took hold of the suits. Seema stared, her eyesight blurred, as the whole table erupted in howls of callous laughter, including Mo'. She felt numb, sick and wished she was dead.

"Shut up guys...Mo', for fuck's sake, turn it off," Jake shouted above the din.

"Fucking bastards!" Simran screamed, her voice choked.

Seema turned to walk out, sobbing uncontrollably. She stopped dead. In the doorway stood the receptionist, a look of shock on her face, and next to her was Simran's father.

"Dad?" Simran said quietly as she turned to catch up with Seema. She was barely audible above the cackles and whoops behind her.

Simran's father took one look at his daughter and saw the anger and hurt in her eyes. He glanced at Seema and then at the screen, still showing Jake pounding away using all the usual facial expressions, whilst Seema glanced quickly at the camera before burying her face back in the pillow.

Simran's father calmly walked into the room, towards his brother.

"Bal?" Mo' said. His sneer disappeared as Bal' approached. He quickly thumbed the remote, turning the screen off. The suits, clearly aggrieved by the interruption, ceased their cabalistic laughter. "What are you doing h~"

Before Mo' could finish his sentence, Bal' struck him hard and square on the nose, a quick and perfect jab. Mo' hollered in pain as his nose crunched and blood spilled from his nostrils, spattering down to his white shirt. Bal' skilfully rained accurate punches to Mo''s face, opening up a deep cut under his eye and bloodying his lips, pulled back in blind terror. Mo' flailed his arms in a desperate and graceless attempt to defend himself as he fell in a heap onto the floor. Bal' followed him down, fiery intent burning in his eyes as he flung his fists at his brother's face.

Simran rushed forwards to try and pull her father away, violently pushing Mo''s colleagues out of the way as they tried to break things up. In the end, Bal' stopped from pure exhaustion.

"You bloody bastard Mo'. Enough is enough!" Bal' shouted, wheezing as he gulped air down. "You stop all this bloody nonsense; otherwise I will not keep the secrets any longer. You understand? Bastard! Where are my daughter's flat keys, and her mobile? Give them to me."

Seema looked on in shock as the situation unfolded and reached its climax. She looked at Jake. Jake rubbed his eyes, shook his head and left the room via a door at the back.

Bal' heaved himself up off the floor. "Get out of my way," he shouted as he left Mo' on the floor. The suits scattered quickly, making a clear path for him as he strode towards the door. "Come on you two; let's leave this dirty bloody place."

Simran hugged Seema as they followed Bal' towards the lift. They brushed past the receptionist who teetered backwards on her ridiculously high heels. The lift doors opened and closed as they stood together, a complete mess; Bal' wheezed as he caught his breath, his shirt ruffled and untucked after his scrap, and Simran and Seema sobbed as they held each other tight.

#

They were all sat in Simran's flat. Simran and Bal' sat in the beanbag chairs, whilst Seema sat on the floor, limp and numb, cuddling up to Simran's legs. Seema still felt burning hot from the mortifying embarrassment. She wondered how many times the video had been watched. Had they shared it amongst themselves, she wondered, like a well-thumbed girlie magazine. She remembered the time when Jake had filmed it. She had wanted to impress him because she loved him; so she had reluctantly agreed to Jake filming them having sex.

She shook her head. Stupid, stupid bitch, she thought, clamping her eyes shut and wishing she could go back in time and change things for the better. She also recalled the 'money shot' as Jake had called it, and the pathetic noises she had made. She hated the sensations of Jake's luke-warm seed jetting onto her face.

"Are you two ok?" Bal' asked quietly. Simran and Seema had been silent, save for lingering sobs, and nose blowing. "Shall I make a drink?"

"No, it's ok thanks Dad," Simran whispered. She leant down to kiss Seema's head. "I can't stay here. Not after knowing he's been in here."

"Ok, ok." Bal' rubbed his chin. "Stay with me and your mother. Both of you. We have enough room...for two." He cleared his throat.

"As long as you're ok, I'll stay at Seem's," Simran said, watching her father's expression. To his credit, he didn't flinch.

"I will drive you there then, as long as you direct me," he laughed weakly and coughed. His wheezing had subsided, but his lack of fitness showed; beads of sweat still hung from his bushy eyebrows.

"Can we call 'round to see Mum first?"

"Yes of course, she'd like that." He hesitated then leaned forward. "She would like to meet you too, Seema."

Seema lifted her head and forced a smile. "Ok," she whispered. She didn't have the heart to say no. She desperately wanted to get back to her flat and cuddle up in her own bed with Simran. She could do without another nervous period as she made small talk with Simran's mother, who was bound to be unhappy at her daughter shacking up with another girl.

Simran ran her fingers through Seema's hair. "You can wait in the car my love, don't worry," she whispered as her father paid a visit to the kitchen for a well-earned drink of water.

iTaboo
iTaboo
143 Followers