All Comments on 'Sela's First Swing Meet'

by withmyfeetup

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Why dont you just GO KILL YOURSELF ?

Just another stupid idiot wimp writer...nothing new on this site

A sick mind cocksucker that tell us about his stupidity and his whore filthy wife

Never endless crap

FyrstarFyrstarover 17 years ago
Pretty Good Story!

I wasn't going to leave a comment, but after the one that the other bloke left, I dont want you to be discouraged.

Heh, to get that far and leave a negative comment.... he must have blown his load then felt guilty, placing his guilt ridden emotion onto you.

Good story. Not the best, but still a good one=) Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I agree

I agree with "Just Go Kill Yourself", you're a wimp, she's a filthy whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
sick asshole

fuck you! Go kill yourself asshole!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Nice Story

First, there are too many mean spirited comments being posted on wife watching stories. If you guy's don't like the story genre, then don't read them... I would like to see Literotica do away with the anonymous comments. Our Literotica login username should be sufficient.

I bet the guys running these stories down can't wright erotic stories because they certainly are not wanting the rest of us know who they are or their work...

Jerry WalfellJerry Walfellover 17 years ago
A comment on the previous comments

An anonymous commentor thinks that anonymous comments shouldn't be allowed? And he thinks that user names should be required instead, as if those aren't also anonymous? Brilliant.

Oh, yeah, the story was OK. And guys, it's just a story. It's really not worth freaking out over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
one who writes

stuff about a little peepee'd husband either has a very little one himself or he is making fun of men with little peepees/

.

First of all he is a cukold and will always be as long as he stays with her. He sahould leave her, let her have the kids( they will hate him sooner or later) and advertise on the net for a wife with a small cunt. there are such ads. Let the wife who needs a big cock fuck greag Danes for films and make mioney like that.

don87654don87654over 17 years ago
Good reading!

I guess she forgot about the condoms when they started filling her up? Does she know who's baby she has in her belly? Do you care? I'm envious of you! I wish my wife would go get fucked by another guy and get knocked up, so I could be a Daddy in 9 months....

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Disgusting Here For No Good Reason

Writer -what a waste. You spend all that time writing a fetish story about a male into pathetic humiliation waiting to hear about the whore mother of his children(?)fucking bigger cocks than his self admitted and her noted liddle wee wee and eating snatch while he stays home ashamed of his little weiner jacking off.

While this obviously excites you and a few others here in L/Wives - they would love you in the fetish arena. You know where they try to make each other humiliated by doing other subhuman acts of depravity - same self disrespect but different crowd.

Grow up and get some help wimpet and change mirrors or move it to Fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Why all the hostility?

It's not the greatest story but it's a story. All the negative comments surely come from people to afraid to write their own stories. It's easier to yell at athletes than to actually play the sport. The same principal applies to writing, everyone can criticize but not everyone can write an interesting story. You don't have to agree with the story but it is still interesting.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 17 years ago
No story here

Pretty pitiful characters and a wandering plotline.

And if it is a true story, the only thing I can say is I hope you have real good health insurance. I don't want my tax dollars being used to keep you or your useless ass wife alive after you get diagnosed with AIDS.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
his choice

his consequences to live with, or maybe just get away from the enrire situation

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Go to the Doctor

Because you're full of Aids, std's and/or herpes.

devilspydevilspyalmost 10 years ago
Don't listen to the trolls

Wish cuckold had been there to help fluff cocks, clean cocks, and eat the fresh creampie meals.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
No harm in answering the damned phone with her mouth full, I suppose? :)

"Her cell phone did ring at one o'clock but since Stan was feeding his large man-cock to her, she couldn't answer it. When it rang again the guys had switched places and she popped Earl's hard cock out of her mouth long enough to say that it must be her husband calling."

Pity she didn't take the call on speakerphone and give her husband the full live play-by-play announcement while she was playing with the other guys, complete with a whole lot of "you should come and join us babe, I still have one hole free and I want you now". Pattern a bit on the baseball announcer in "Paradise by the Dashboard Lights" but a hundred times more explicit with all three loudly inviting him to come join in for sloppy seconds... what a hot call that would be.

Sadly, it'd be hard to pull off. It's getting difficult to buy a mobile phone without a camera; that's setting off a paranoid backlash with banning of every mobile phone (camera or not) from every gymnasium, every change room and certainly every swing club. There'd be a better chance of the organisers stealing her ringing phone (answered or not) and abruptly booting her out of the club in medias res than of being able to sucksessfully play the phone sex angle erotically in any of these places.

And then there's the tendency of organised swing clubs to hold get-togethers in noisy bar rooms which are just too darned loud to be able to talk to anyone - awkward enough when the person you're trying to hear is directly in front of you. Pity.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Teah tyical cuck "real" story.

This wasnt a "swing" it was a cuck story dumb ass. Its sad that something as simple as that is something you cant get straight.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

The whore wants more. Swingers don’t leave one partner at home.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous