Select Clientele

Story Info
Daddy sells daughter's services.
4.5k words
3.85
54.5k
58
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up, my head pounding. I slowly sat up, I was on a bed but not the one I'd gone to sleep in. My clothes had been taken as well, a figure lay beside me, regarding me from his pillow. He wore pajama pants and had a blanket tangled around his legs.

"Daddy?" I murmured confused, I rubbed my temples, my head hurt so bad. Slowly he sat up, never letting his eyes leave mine. I looked around, the room was bare, only the bed as far as I could see. My eyes landed on a tripod with a camera on top, facing us. I moved my hands to cover my body.

"Good Morning pumpkin." He said, standing from the bed and running a hand through his hair.

"Where are we?" I asked, looking up at him. I could see his bulge, morning wood presenting itself, straining against his pajamas.

"Do you know what day it is?" He asked, moving to a dresser I hadn't noticed. I tried to think, but my head was pounding.

"My...my birthday?" I replied hesitantly.

"Very good baby." He smiled, returning to me with a pair of thick leather cuffs. "You're 18 today, a big girl now." He hung them in front of me as if showing me my birthday gift.

"Wha-whats going on?" My voice shook and his smile widened.

"You're 18 now, do you know what that means?" He asked, grabbing my wrists in a gentle but firm hold, I could not escape but I had no reason to try. He was my daddy, I trusted him. He fastened the leather cuffs on my wrists, binding them to each other. I shook my head. "That means that starting today, I can use that body for what I made you for." He grinned. Made me for? Use my body? My head was spinning, I was so confused, but before I could ask any more questions he lifted another contraption from the dresser. He returned to where I sat on the bed and held it up. It appeared to be a plastic ring with straps on either side. "Open up sweetheart." He grabbed my cheeks, squeezing until I opened my mouth. He pushed the ring in, and it held my mouth in a perfect O, and he affixed the straps around my head, keeping it locked in place.

"You probably have questions, let's see if I can explain." He returned to the dresser. "I met your mother about nineteen years ago, and fucked her until she got pregnant with you. When she gave birth I told her she could do whatever she wanted, raise you, pretend we were a family, have the little domestic dream, I'd pay for anything my two girls wanted until you turned 18, but on that time she would leave and I would keep you." He said, returning with a small metal teardrop shaped object that had a flat end with a aqua colored jewel. "I waited patiently, and now here you are, 18." He smiled, and squirted a bit of substance on it from a tube, rubbing it around the metal part. "Now that you're legal, the two of us will be together forever, in a carnal sense. Do you understand, baby?" He asked, dropping the tube on the bed, and turning to me. I nodded. He smiled. "What a good girl." He caressed my cheek.

It's not like I hadn't considered it. My father was an attractive man. I'd seen him fuck my mother, they always left their bedroom door open, and it's not like they made any effort to be quiet. I just never thought it would be like this. He had me move to my hands and knees, presenting my ass to him, so he could insert the jeweled plug in my asshole. He went slowly, and rubbed my asscheeks soothingly.

"Does this feel good?" He asked, twisting it. I let out a soft mewl and he chuckled. "Good, I want you to keep that in until I take it out." He came to stand in front of me. "There's one more thing, and I'm curious how you'll feel about this." He pulled his cock out, the head was shimmering with precum and he pressed it to the contraption on my mouth. It held my jaw open for him to use, understanding clicked. I flicked my tongue out, dashing it on the head of his cock, eager to taste his precum and he smiled.

"Good girl." He seemed surprised that I would take the initiative like that. "I will be allowing other men to come and use you for a fee. They will not fuck you without me present, they will not have their cock in you without my cock already having used the hole." He said. I was surprised by this, and looked up at him, curiously.

"Nod if you understand." He said. I nodded. "If at any point you want to stop, I want you to tap your right hand two times. Do it now so I understand you know the rules." He said. She did it. He put his cock away. "See? You tap, everything stops." He looked intent, as if this was something he needed me to know. He unhooked my mouth, removed the plug from my ass, and uncuffed my hands. He cleaned what needed cleaning, and then put all the toys away.

"The bathroom is there." He pointed to a door. "Are you hungry?" He asked. I considered this.

"My head hurts." I said softly.

"I'll get you some food and some medicine." He kissed the top of my head and left. What a way to turn 18.

He returned with food and medicine, and sat with me while I ate.

"What about school?" I asked.

"Everything's handled, all you have to worry about is getting yourself full of cum." He said. I nodded.

"What if I get pregnant?"

"I will give you birth control with dinner every day, and when I want, I will take you off it. I only want you pregnant with my child so I will have to limit who I sell your services to during that time." He explained.

"I don't want to raise a child." I said softly.

"Any child you have will be mine." He said. So the same as I was for my mother. I wondered, then, if I was the first.

"When men come in they will tell you what to call them, and how to act, you will call no one but me daddy." He said. I nodded.

"How much do...I cost?" I was curious, he smiled at the question.

"You don't have to worry about money, just know that I can charge a lot for a sexy girl like you." He stood and collected my dishes. "Feel free to go through what's in the dresser, you should be familiar with the toys. If you have any questions, ask. We will start tomorrow."

"Will you sleep in here again?" I asked.

"Yes, I want to start first thing in the morning." He spent the rest of the day, going through every toy and how it would be used. It was extensive, but left me excited.

---

The next day I woke as I had the day before, on a bed, in the room, beside my daddy. His eyes fluttered open as I sat up. I still felt weird waking up naked, but assuming he would immediately put his cock in me, I was excited. He stood and stretched.

"Bring me the cuffs, and the open mouth gag." He said. I hopped off the bed and rummaged through the drawer before bringing him the two things he'd asked for. He cuffed my wrists in front of me, and then put the gag back in my mouth. "On your knees." He looked at me with a cold stare, I shivered as my knees landed on the cold floor. "Take out my cock and put the head in your mouth." He watched as I obeyed. I flicked my tongue around the head, wanting to taste more, but keeping just the head in. "Do you want me to fuck your mouth?" He asked. I nodded, eager. He grabbed the back of my head and rammed his cock all the way into my mouth. I tried to pull back, but he just pushed it in and out, ignoring my soft cries.

"If you want me to stop, tap your hand, remember." He said. I looked up at him, tears streaming down my face, but didn't tap. He smiled, and kept going, ramming himself in and out of my throat until it burned.

"I'm going to cum in that slutty little mouth, swallow it all." He ordered, I nodded, and with a few last thrusts he swelled, bursting into my throat. It was hot and stuck to the walls of my throat in an unpleasant sensation. When he was done, he pulled out and let go of me. I fell back onto my ass, looking up at him. "Good girl." He removed the gag and cuffs. "I'm going to cum in every hole today, so tomorrow we can start having clients." He said. I rubbed my cheeks, my jaw was sore.

"Yes daddy." I said demurely. He smiled. We ate breakfast, he had coffee and a bagel with egg on it, and I had eggs and bacon. When that was done he left for a while and didn't come back until lunch. He put the plate on the bed, but before I could eat any, he grabbed me, shoving me down face first on the bed. He bent me over, keeping my feet on the floor, my legs against the side of the bed, and toed my legs further apart. With no warning, he spit on my pussy before pushing his cock halfway into me. I screamed, but he didn't stop, grabbing my hips and pushing the rest of the way in. He shoved my face down into the mattress, rutting into me, before grabbing a fistful of my hair and yanking me up so I had to lean back against his chest. My mouth hung open and I panted like a dog as he thrust into me, holding me tightly in place.

"Beg me to cum in your pussy." He whispered in my ear.

"Please daddy. Please cum in my pussy, my pussy is yours, I want your cum, please fill me up, I'm your little slut, I need your cum-" The babbling spilled out of me like I'd known the words all along. He grunted, and came, spilling his seed in me, jolt after jolt, I trembled at the sensation and started shouting, but he grabbed my throat, squeezing me into silence. When he was done, he let go and I flopped onto the bed. He left as I lay next to my lunch, his seed dripping out of my pussy onto the floor.

Again, he was gone until dinner, when he came in with a plate of food. He sat with me and we chatted about what he was doing while he was gone. He'd been scheduling my time, I was booked, he explained, for the next three weeks, from 7 am to 10 pm every day. He said I had clients that would pay extra if I did role play for them. He promised to practice with me so I would know what to do. After dinner he took a long hot shower, and then saw me sitting on the bed patiently and smiled.

"Go take a shower baby. You should be clean for tomorrow."

"Yes daddy." I went to shower, and was in there no more than five minutes before the door opened and he stepped in behind me. He spread my ass cheeks and slid his cock up and down between them.

"This is going to hurt, just relax okay? It'll hurt less if you just relax." He said softly, as he pushed the head against my asshole. He slowly popped the head in and I hissed at the sensation but forced my body to relax. He went slowly, an inch at a time, before pausing and letting me adjust before permitting me another inch. When he was fully sheathed in my puckered asshole he sighed.

"God baby, you're so tight." He held me tightly against him, as the water cascaded against our skin. Slowly he pulled back out to his head and then back in. I moaned as the pain turned to pleasure. He kept thus up at a slow pace, in and out, gently, holding my hips, guiding me. With each thrust he went a little faster, a little harder, until he was slapping against me. Moans spilled from my lips as the water bounced off us, he grunted, and with a final thrust came in my asshole, filling me with his seed for the third time that day. He pulled out and washed his cock off before leaving me to finish cleaning myself. When I was done I got in bed beside him, and fell quickly to sleep.

-----

I was woken promptly at 6:50 am by daddy. My first client would arrive soon. "He has you until 8:30, he will come in, tell you what he wants, and then we will get started." He explained, handing me a plate of breakfast. I nodded, eating quickly. He came in a short time later, a little shorter than daddy, wearing a suit. He looked at me and nodded, as if approvingly. "You will call me mister blue and you will do as I say." His tone was firm, and his eyes were hard, he loosened his tie.

"Yes Mister Blue." I nodded.

"Good." He led me to the bed and had me lay on my back with my feet in the air. "I saw your listing and knew I had to have a go." He said idly to daddy who was standing by the camera. He unzipped his slacks and fished out his cock, it was massive. I stared wide eyed at it, tensing as he lined up with my pussy. "Of course I have a wife and kids at home, so it's not like I could just come over, I had to make arrangements to do it during work hours." He was chatting amiably as if he was old friends with daddy as he pushed in. I moaned and arched my back, but he ignored me, pushing further and further in. It felt like being torn open, like every organ and atom was arranging to accommodate him. "Now that I see what you did with yours, maybe I'll do that, you make good money?" He asked.

"Of course, this is a business after all." Daddy remarked. Mister Blue laughed, thrusting casually in and out of me. I moaned and writhed under him, gripping the sheets in my firsts.

"Hey bitch, smile for the camera." He grabbed my throat and thrust deeply into me. I yelled, but tilted my head up to look at the camera, and my daddy. He was smiling proudly.

"My girl doesn't have this body though, she'd be better as a cum dumpster." He said, returning his attention to his conversation with daddy. "That's all women are good for really." He grabbed me and flipped me over so I was crouched before him, but pushed my head down so my shoulders were against the mattress and my face was buried. He pressed my legs further apart and brought my ass to his cock, pushing himself back into my pussy. I screamed into the mattress, muffled, but still audible as he slammed in and out of me. His balls slapped against me, pummeling. "You lucked out with this one though." He said panting as he roughly pounded in and out. "Fuck." He grunted as his cock swelled inside me. "Yeah, take me cum you bitch. Fuck you whore." He growled, slapping my ass viciously over and over again with each spurt he shot into me. Sighing in relief, he pulled out. I heard the slurp of my pussy as his cum spilled out. I looked at daddy who smiled and nodded. He led Mister Blue out, explaining that he would send the video file later today. When he returned he carried me to the bathroom.

"How was that?" He asked. "First client, not so bad. Liked the sound of his own voice, but not too bad." He smiled as he watched me clean myself.

"I'd rather be full of your cum daddy." I murmured. He smiled adoringly.

"Of course baby, if we have any no shows, or anyone finishes early, I'll take a turn, how does that sound?" He asked, petting my hair. I smiled and nodded. The next client had paid for 8:30-10. He arrived, a tall man, not muscular like daddy, with a sharp face. He introduced himself as Mister Yellow, and got out a paddle and the cuffs. "This is going to be rough, what is her safeword?" He asked, addressing Daddy.

"She taps her right hand two times." Daddy said, the man nodded. Mister Yellow tied me face down to the mattress, one limb to each post so I was spread like a starfish.

"Can you tap with your hand tied like that?" He asked. I did and he nodded. "Good, I usually use the stoplight system so you can use that too since your mouth is not gagged. Green, full steam ahead, take me as you may. Yellow, take it easy, you're getting a little too rough, maybe tone it down a level. Red, all stop, I let you out, no more." He explained. I nodded. He stood beside the bed, with a paddle in one hand and looked down at me. My ass was already a light pink from Mr. Blue spanking me, and he ran his hand over my skin, making me shiver. He dragged his nails down and I let out a soft moan. Gently, he rubbed the paddle up and down my cheeks, the leather sliding against my skin smoothly. He raised it, and brought it down, not hard, just a gentle tap. I started to relax as he continued, rubbing, massaging, tapping, sliding, and then a hand came down hard on my ass. I yelped as the burn spread through me. Another, and another, he rained down smacks on my tender flesh, hard, aching, painful. I cried out and he stopped.

"Color?" He asked.

"G-Green." I murmured softly. He grinned and resumed spanking me. His rain of attacks slowed and I thought maybe he was done, but not so. He lifted the paddle, bringing it down hard on my ass. I yelped, but he didn't stop. He hammered it into my tender cheeks, over and over again, pummeling me until I was in tears. He slowed, returning to gentle touches, massaging the abused flesh, running his nails down my cheeks. I squired under the sensation. He moved onto the bed, on his knees above me, and pulled his cock out. It was slender but long. He pumped it, occasionally slapping it on my asscheeks, when he came it was with a grunt, shooting his load on my bruised ass. He got off, leaving me chained to the bed. Daddy came back after seeing him out, and released me.

"You okay?" He asked, leading me to the bathroom. I cleaned off, wincing at the pain of cleaning my abused ass. "One more and then lunch." He smiled at me. I nodded. The third client had me until noon, and came in, with an air of authority. He seemed familiar with this setup, and before introducing himself, unbuckled his pants and commanded me to suck his cock. I obeyed, bobbing merrily.

"I am Mister Purple." He said as I sucked his cock, he looked down at me with an appraising stare, like he could tell me how much money I would make in the rest of my lifetime. Before he came, he pushed me off him. He had me lay on the bed on my side and laid beside me, pushing into my pussy quickly. He held me tightly against him, thrusting his hips up and down in and out of me.

"If you're going to have a bdsm customer, make them go last. I don't want to come in and fuck a freshly bruised ass." He said, looking at Daddy who nodded. Mr. Purple pulled out only to push into my asshole without warning. I yelped but he just kept riding, thrusting into me. He came with a grunt in my asshole before standing and adjusting his clothes. After he left daddy brought me lunch and we ate quietly. As I finished eating he told me the schedule for the rest of the day, 1-3, 3-5, 5-7, 7-10. Four clients. But I finished lunch quickly, I looked at daddy, he was reviewing the recordings. I walked over and looked, I looked so under the men taking me. I wondered if daddy kept copies for himself, if he wanted to watch me get fucked over and over again. I reached down and felt he had a chub, but as I rubbed it, it came to full mast.

"Daddy-" I murmur, tugging on his cock, eyes on him. He looked at me questioningly. "Please, I need you." I whined.

"Do you?" He smirked.

"I only cum from your cock daddy." I said. His eyes widened and he nodded, following me to the bed.

"Is that so?" He asked, pushing me back onto the bed. My legs lifted in the air reflexively, and he smirked. "So all those nice cocks in you, and you didn't come angel?"

"No daddy." I murmured as he sank to his knees, inhaling the scent of my pussy. He pushed two fingers in and I moaned. "And if I finger you, you won't cum?"

"I want your cock daddy." I whined as he began pumping his fingers in me. He sank his mouth to my clit and I grabbed his hair, pulling him in. I rode his face to orgasm, jolting and jittering on his fingers as he licked my juices eagerly.

"So what was that then?" He asked, standing and looking down at me. "I thought you weren't going to cum for anything less than my cock?"

"I want it daddy." I whined, huffing like a child. He slapped my pussy, making more juices flow out and I yelled.

"Just because you want it doesn't mean you deserve it." He smirked.

The next few customers came and went, Mr. Orange, Mr. Green, Mr. Pink, Mr. White, it felt like a game of clue. Mr. White in the ass with a dildo in my pussy. They used me, and daddy watched, and when they were done they left, I cleaned myself up and started again. Mr. Orange came on my tits after I sucked him off, Mr. Green came in my pussy and pulled hard on my tits, Mr. Pink came on my chest after trying me down and putting clamps on my nipples, Mr. White used a big purple dildo in my pussy while he fucked my ass. And then we were done, daddy and I ate dinner in silence.

"Well pumpkin, that was a successful day one." He said.

12