Select Clientele

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can we change it?" I asked, looking down at my plate rather than at him.

"Change it how?" He asked.

"Can you fuck me with them?" I asked, finally looking up at him. His eyes went wide and he smiled.

"Not for all of them, but I can start doing that if that's what you want sweetheart." He smiled. I nodded.

Day two, I had Mr. Blue and Mr. Purple again in the morning, Mr. Blue shared me with daddy, Daddy came in my mouth while Mr. Blue fucked my pussy from behind. Mr. Purple didn't want to share though, so daddy stayed behind the camera for that one. After that I had Mr. Black, who came all over my face while daddy fucked my asshole but didn't cum, and then we had lunch. I bounced on daddy's cock as we ate, until he came in my pussy. After lunch I had Mr. Red, Mr Mr. Brown, Mr. Violet, and Mr. White.

It was like being flushed down a toilet but the toilet was the color wheel. All the men, all the colors swirling before me. I felt overwhelmed by the cum that filled me with each man as he came and went, but the more time passed the more I needed. I fell into a rhythm, I had my regulars, Mr. Blue, Mr. Purple, Mr. White, once a day. Mr. Violet Mr. Yellow and Mr. Green once a week. Daddy would fuck me during lunch every day, and would sometimes fuck me during my sessions with the clients.

-------

Time passed, and then I woke up to no clients. Daddy served me pancakes and eggs and bacon and toast. I felt like a princess. He said I'd been so good he wanted to give me a day off. After I ate my fill he took me out the door, up the stairs and into the house I'd grown up in. Apparently I'd just been in the basement the whole time. He had me get dressed and then we went out and he bought me presents, and we ate at a fancy restaurant. At lunch I looked around, wondering if any of the men here would want me. I looked at daddy, I usually got cummed in for lunch. I slipped my foot out of my shoe and put it on his crotch under the table. His eyes widened and he smirked at me. "It's your day off baby." He said.

"Please daddy I need it." I whined. He stood, grabbing my wrist and dragging me to the bathroom. He shoved me in, closing the door and yanked my dress up. He shoved it in, pounding me against the wall. I started moaning and he didn't put a hand over my mouth to stifle the noise. He came in me, grunting as I trembled before letting go. He left me in the bathroom to clean up, returning to the table. I came back to find our food served and sat to eat, noticing people shooting looks at us. We finished eating and went to a park before going back home.

"I wanted you to have a nice day. Do you know why?" He asked.

"Because I've been a good girl?" I asked. He smirked.

"That too, but it's because I'm taking you on vacation. You me and Mr. Purple are going away for a week, you will be there to service us, but it'll still be a bit of a break." He smiled. My eyes widened.

"Thank you daddy!" I said beaming. I wondered where we would go, if it was a beach or a cabin, something exotic maybe. He smiled and nodded.

So it looks like that's it. I'm in the service industry, yours for the taking, just a modest fee. Pick a name, pick a hole and let's get started.

12