Selena Gomez with Dua Lipa

Story Info
Selena Gomez with Dua Lipa and her assistant in London.
6k words
4.7
18.4k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a fictional tale of Selena Gomez visiting London and came about due to being pimped out to have sex with celebrities.

These celebrities either had partners or were single, and no one was ever getting any sex.

My job, if I accepted, was to work my magic. It's a tough life, but someone must do it!

Selena Gomez with Dua Lipa and her assistant in London

"Ping" -- my phone had a message and it read: "How do you feel about Americans? I got something special if you do."

I was used to receiving messages every other week from my trusted source, who kept hooking me up with women, who you couldn't believe needed me. They were all good-looking women but were either in a loveless relationship, or they were between men. Either way, the benefit to me, was to meet, get to know (if this part was needed), and satisfy them.

I replied, "I love special, where they are from doesn't matter. Tell me more?"

"Ping" -- "I can't give you the name, but this is gold star standard. Be free Friday night in central London. I will message 7.30pm on Friday with the exact location."

My anticipation for this was high and I needed to get through a couple of days before Friday to think about who could it be? Generally, I'd been asked to satisfy 40-year-old or even 50-year-old celebrities to date. The age was irrelevant, as they were all first-class to look at, and extremely fuckable.

On Friday, I had opted to dress smart, chinos, shirt & jacket look. I was looking good, and I wanted to be, as I had no idea who I was going to see.

"Ping" -- my phone received a message just before 7.30pm. It said to go to one of the posh hotels in the city, sit in reception and wait for Hannah. Be there at 8pm.

The location was a grand old hotel in London. A smart one and a very expensive one is what I was thinking. It was no more than a 15-minute walk away and set off to meet my special date. I was excited, but still had no idea who it could be.

Walking through the doors, I received a nod and a good evening from the doorman and in I went. My instructions were to take a seat on a sofa near the lifts and someone would meet me.

Looking around the hotel lobby, there were very few people around, apart from a few other men sitting on their own. It seemed a bit odd, but maybe this is the place where women pick up men. I didn't know, it wasn't the circle I was used to, but in recent months I appeared to be getting into it.

Just after 8pm, I was approached by a not too shabby looking lady. Short brunette, lean body and a voice which was most definitely American.

"Howdy, I recognise your face from pictures, would you like to follow me," was said to me.

The thing was, she also said this to 3 other men in the lobby. More concerning though, was the fact she had a picture of me. All my meetups to date were through a referral from the very fuckable British girl band member from Girls Aloud, Kimberley Walsh. She knew people and hadn't let me down so far.

We all followed the American brunette to the lift. We all got in together, there was plenty of space, and the button was pressed for the suites on the top floor. No words were spoken by the men, but Hannah was revving us up and saying things like you are so lucky to be here, you are going to have a great night, etc. I was apprehensive; I had no plans for an orgy with other men. Orgy with women, with me being the only man, I could handle!

Once out of the lift we went to one of the plush suites on the floor. It was an unbelievable room, and you could see rooms off rooms. I'd never seen anything like it and this hotel was at another level.

Hannah asked us to take a seat when we went into a dining room area. We were treating it as a conference room, but most definitely existed as a private dining room from someone.

Hannah spoke, "Thank you for turning up tonight. There were meant to be more of you, but this makes it better for you. I'm unsure what your contacts told you, but the fact is you are here for Selena and her crew."

"Sorry, Selena. Selena who?" one of the other men asked.

"Oh wow, you don't know anything it appears!"

Looking around the room we were all nodding, not having a clue.

"Well, I don't think you will be disappointed, but the adorable. Or adorable to me, Selena Gomez has been in town for the last 2 nights. We all fly onto Europe tomorrow, but my orders were to get some hunky guys to come and entertain her dancers, her support act and maybe herself."

"SELENA GOMEZ. We're here to fuck Selena Gomez," was shouted excitingly by one chap.

Hannah spoke, "Well yes, and no to that. I did say you are here for the dancers. I'm unsure if Selena will want any of you, but she will let us know if she does."

With that I heard the noise of women, they had entered the room and were giggly and excited. I think I counted about 10. To be fair to them, every single one of them was good looking, and it was blatantly clear from watching a couple of the other lads they may have been here before. They seemed to crack on and know exactly what they needed to do.

A couple of the women came up to me, a cute blonde and a cute redhead. Both were hot, but both were about aged 20. I'm not saying I wasn't aroused, but this wasn't what I was expecting, or wanted.

I said hi to the girls and I wasn't rude, but I got the attention of Hannah, I needed to get out of here. It would be more women for the men if I left. For me though, I didn't want to be there.

Hannah spoke, "Howdy, do you want me. It's always the girls who seem to get the best men first, but I would love to if you're keen?"

I replied, "Hi Hannah. A lovely offer, but whatever I was told before I came here, has not panned out as I would expect. These girls are hot, I must be mad, but I shouldn't be here. I don't want to be rude, but I think I should go."

"Oh no. You must be the one. I'm so sorry. My mistake completely. Please follow me." Hannah said.

I was led out of the room, soon to be an orgy room, as girls were now whipping off their tops and men trousers were being removed to speed up the action!

Hannah spoke, "Please, please accept my apologies. Please take a seat here and I will get Selena for you."

I was left for about 5 minutes. In that time, I could hear plenty of groaning and moaning coming from the room I left. Am I mad? What was I thinking when I left 10 beautiful girls?

Hannah returned and spoke, "Please follow me, and please accept my apologies again."

I followed Hannah's sexy little butt to a far room. The door was opened for me by Hannah, but she didn't enter. She wished me a good time and said goodbye.

Walking into the room even more apprehension was coming, but I can't deny a little bit of excitement.

I'm assuming I'm meeting Selena Gomez. Now, over recent years, I was aware of Selena, but to be honest she's still a whole lot younger than me. I'd be used to 40+, and even 50+-year-old women in recent months. When I got the message that morning, it was clear this might be special, but not someone beautiful and young.

"Hi, come on in. Make yourself comfortable, we've been looking forward to seeing you," was said by a female voice, but this was a British voice, not an American one.

"British guy is here. Oh yes, this is spiffing stuff," was said with laughter by an American impersonating a British person.

OMG. I'm looking straight ahead and sat down on a sofa is Selena Gomez. I recognised her stunning eyes and perfectly crafted face and lips. But next to her, is a pop star who I'd only recently been made aware of, Dua Lipa.

I said, "Hello. How are you tonight?"

Selena spoke, "I love the voice. And yes, Dua he is fit. I knew my contact wouldn't let me down. Come and sit down next to me, let me get a better look off you."

I took off my jacket and walked over to Selena. She looked amazing. Tight tank top, a short black skirt and bare legs. Her feet were up on the couch as I approached before she dropped them to make room for me to sit next to her.

"I'm sorry for Hannah. She didn't mean to get you involved in the fun with the girls. You were meant to be with us tonight." Selena said.

To look at Dua Lipa, she was wearing long baggy trousers but had a silking looking top, which was just about hanging onto her body.

Dua spoke, "Are you sure you want me here Selena? I don't mind leaving you with him."

Selena replied, "No way. You've supported me for the last 2 nights on tour. We had fun last night together, but we both deserve this if the stories are true."

In turning to Selena, I was taken aback when she leaned in with those luscious lips and planted a soft kiss on my lips and then spoke.

"Please tell me about yourself. What do you fancy doing to us?"

I'm in a shell shock state, with Selena so close to me. She has an aura about her and comes across as a superstar and is most definitely a sexy lady. To look over at Dua she is turning me on as well, her body deserves a lot of attention, but with them, both here, where do you start is what my mind was thinking.

Dua spoke, "Looks like we may have surprised him. But can you see what I can see Selena?"

I could feel arousal and the women hadn't been slow in noticing. I had to speak. I had to say something.

"I feel like I'm in a dream. You are both amazing looking women. Do you both want me to fuck you, whether it be one at a time, or together?"

"Share. Let's share Dua. Let's share," Selena was adamant with her response.

Dua stood up and dropped her baggy trousers to the floor. As she walked to me, I was in full view of two very long and attractive legs. I'd love to have those wrapped around me.

Dua spoke, "I'd love to share cock with you, Selena. Where shall we start on him?"

Selena had started to unbutton the top half of my shirt and had put a hand to feel my chest, as she kissed my neck and cheek. Her hand was small but soft and gentle as she caressed my upper body a little.

Whilst this was going on Dua sat next to me and had put a hand on my leg. A bigger hand than Selena's, but she touched with a stronger grip and rubbed my leg, where my erection was most definitely in sight. My bulge was getting bigger as these two hotties kissed and touched me.

My chest was being kissed by Selena, as Dua loosened my trousers. Dua had started to rub my crotch through my trousers and pants, but with my belt now unbuckled, she wasn't shy in unzipping my fly, to get her hand down my boxers.

As Dua put her hand down my pants she gripped my cock firmly and then started to stroke it up and down gently. Her hand on my cock felt so good as she started to edge me up and down.

Dua spoke, "Selena. Have you seen the size of this cock? He's huge and I want it."

Selena had listened to Dua and looked down at my cock, as Dua's hand wrapped around it and stroked me up and down more and more.

"Wow. Is that full-size Dua? He's so big and hard!?!"

I spoke, "Hey, I am here you know. I've got a lot to give you both. And by the way, nice hand job Dua!"

Dua spoke, "Let's get those boxers and trousers fully off him Selena. I want to see it all."

Selena and Dua moved slightly, as I laid back a little, so I can lift my butt, as they pulled my bottom half of clothing away from me. My cock is now free and standing proud. To look at them both it was no surprise to feel and see my erection very solid.

Selena spoke, "You want him, my friend, you can ride him. I'm going to get him to lick my pussy out."

I had noticed Dua was wearing no pants and had a light strip of pubic hair. Whereby Selena, after taking her skirt off, had a perfect bare pussy.

Both had their tops on but were naked from the waist down.

I spoke, "Oh ladies, let's get sticky and wet. I want you both, damage me if you have to."

To look at them, they appeared excited and couldn't wait.

Dua had positioned herself facing away from me which gave me a glimpse of her long back and a mighty fine ass. I could feel her body weight, which isn't a lot on my stomach.

My cock was 9-inches hard, and I was loving it in Dua Lipa eased her pussy down onto my rock-hard cock. 5, 6, 7 inches went inside quickly. Dua then didn't hang around in dropping herself further down onto my full manhood and started to bounce up and down on me.

I moaned, "Oh yes Dua, that feels good. I like your pussy wrapped around me."

Dua's pussy felt tight, and as more and more cock slid inside her. Wow, I was thinking, as her pussy gripped around me more and more.

It was an amazing feeling being dominated by this young and sexy woman. What she saw in me was most definitely the size of my cock, and not my age. I had kept myself in trim, but I certainly was the right age for her or Selena.

Selena spoke, "Well, I hope you like my pussy wrapped around your mouth?"

Dua continued to rock herself up and down on my cock, as Selena, who had no hang-ups on age, lowered her pussy down onto my face. My tongue stuck out and started to lick her cute pussy. You would rarely call a pussy cute, but this was a mighty fine one. It seemed the perfect size for her body, and it deserved exploring.

Dua spoke, "Oh Selena, his cock is so good inside me. You're going to love it even more."

My head was focusing on Selena's pussy as I flicked the flaps with my tongue and started to get a little taste of her juices. My cock was feeling Dua, but my head was so in the game of Selena's hot pussy, as my hands gripped around her tiny little ass.

Selena moaned, "Oh god. This guy is good. He's very good. What it is with American guys, do they not read the book on sex. Just there is a m a z i n g!"

Hearing Selena moans with pleasure was a fine feeling. Also, it was a fine feeling Dua bouncing up and down on me was starting to get more of my attention, as my balls started to ache.

Dua spoke, "Come on fuck me. Fuck me!"

I could not see Dua ride me, but I had reached one hand out to feel her ass a little. It was firm and was bouncing up and down a lot now, a real lot. Is this going to happen, am I going to explode into one of the newest and youngest pop stars in the world, and I can't even see her.

On top of that licking out the cutest pussy in the world as I tasted what Selena had to offer.

Dua moaned, "Oh fuck that feels good. Oh Yeah. Oh, Fuck. Oh Yeah. Fucking hell, you feel so good inside me!"

My cock was getting ridden hard, as my eyes wandered up Selena's body to see her two cute nipples hardening inside her top and see her wandering right hand rubbing her left breast through the top. I wish she was naked, and I could see those cute breasts.

Selena moaned, "Oh God. Oh, God. Make me feel amazing. Make me feel amazing!"

My right hand had moved to Selena's clit and as I started to rub it, you could feel her little cute body twitch and move that little bit more.

"Oh, right there. Right there, more, more!" Selena groaned.

My tongue was still very much entwined into Selena's pussy, and it was great to start tasting her sweet love juices as she started to cum over my mouth.

"I love it, I love this cock, I want you," Dua was starting to speak more loudly.

Selena screamed, "OH DUA, HE'S MAKING ME CUM. HE'S MAKING ME CUM!"

I could now taste more creamy juices on my tongue and mouth, but I know Selena had more to give.

My cock was now getting covered in Dua's juices and it felt amazing being deep inside her pussy.

Dua moaned loudly, "I'M CUMMING. I'M CUMMING."

It wasn't a race but feeling and tasting both of their juices felt right now. A moment you would never expect, but here I am.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" Selena shouted as she climaxed.

Selena's sticky juices had exploded over my face and into my mouth, and it felt so sexy! My balls had felt hard for some time, and this was a trigger that made me shoot my cum.

I couldn't speak, but I felt my cock release a load of hot spunk inside Dua as she continued to ride me.

Dua moaned, "OH YEAH, YOU"VE CUM, I'M GOING TO CUM. I'M GOING TO CUM!"

The juices that Dua had been given was nothing compared to this wave of love juices exploding all over my cock and legs when Dua finally let herself go.

"OH YEAH..............FUCKING YEAH, YEAH." Dua moaned as her pussy let go of her sticky and wet juices. They were flowing everywhere.

I'm covered in love juices, and I felt so sexy with my cum now inserted inside Dua Lipa.

My body felt abused, but an abuse I was most definitely never going to complain about.

Dua had moved from my cock and Selena from my face. In doing so, I'm looking down at myself and feeling hot and sticky.

I spoke, "Oh my god. What have you done to me, that was amazing!"

Dua spoke, "Your dick is so fucking big. I want you again!"

"No way Dua, he's mine next!" Selena replied.

My cock was still rock hard despite shooting my load. I had so much more to give these two. They were one hell of a double act.

Selena spoke, "I want you inside me. I need your cock. I want you to fuck me, English guy!"

Selena's luscious lips were moving and saying words I would never expect to hear in my life.

Hearing those words was incredible.

In Selena sitting on the bed next to me, she took my hand and put it towards her pussy. She took two of my fingers and got me to finger her a little.

Selena spoke, "That's the starter, I can't wait to get that cock inside me. Pound the fuck out of me English guy."

In Selena letting go of my hand, I could roam freely and stroked those amazing legs. She grabbed her tank top with her two hands and pulled it off. It revealed a very tiny bra, which held in two ample and perfectly rounded breasts.

Dua spoke, "Let me help you with that."

Dua had reached behind Selena's back and unclipped the bra, which Selena happily let drop off her.

I was thinking wow! Selena has perfect breasts, with fantastic brown nipples, which look perfect for sucking on. I wasn't the only one thinking that Dua got her mouth wrapped around Selena's right breast.

With my fingers inside Selena's pussy, and her right breast getting sucked by Dua, I got myself close to her face and started to kiss her left ear, neck, and face.

Selena moaned, "Oh fuck you two are driving me wild. I love it, I want to cum, I want to cum. Give me cock. Please!"

Dua stopped what she was doing and reached out for Selena's hand. In doing this she spread her body out long on the bed. Selena was laying naked and with my fingers inside her pussy looked so fuckable.

Dua spoke to me, "Come on stick it in her. We can make her cum multiple times. Do you want that, Selena?"

Selena moaned, "I want it multiple, multiple, multiple times. Stick it in me English guy!"

In moving my body, I needed to move my fingers away from her now moist pussy and let my body face down on her, as she looked up at me. Dua had moved her face from her nipples, so I could see Selena in all her glory. Unbelievable sight!

My cock remained rock hard, and I wanted to follow through with my order of pounding her pussy to orgasm!

I moved my cock close to her pussy and reached out with my fingers to her mouth, so she could taste my fingers and her cum off them.

Selena moaned, "Give it to me. Give it to me!"

I took my cock in my hand and glided it inside Selena's pussy. I eased in the first couple of inches of cock with ease, but 4 inches in, this woman has a tight pussy! Very tight. Selena was moaning in pleasure quicker than I had ever seen before.

Selena moaned, "More, more, more. Don't stop until you are fully inside me. I can take it all. I want all of it. Fuck my pussy. Fuck me!"

I would be mad to refuse this sort of request. And with such a sexy woman, there is no way I wasn't going to stop until I'd fully exploded my cock inside her.

I spoke, "You want me, do you? You want me. Feel me inside you. Feel your pussy wrapping around it. Take it, Selena, take all of it!"

12