Selena Gomez with Dua Lipa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Fuck Yeah, Oh Fuck Yeah. Keep fucking me there, keep fucking me there!" Selena moaned.

I was holding myself up with my hands as I pumped my cock deeper and deeper inside her moist vagina. The feeling was sensational as her tight pussy wrapped around me.

Sat next to Selena on the bed now was Dua. She had moved next to Selena and was slowly stroking her hair and appeared to be enjoying watching me pound my cock inside Selena.

"ARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH, FUUUUUCCCCCCCK, YEEEESSSSSS" Selena screamed.

I could feel sticky juices around my cock, but to look down Selena had exploded juices everywhere, as they poured out between my cock and her pussy.

"Yes Selena, Yes!" Dua whispered to Selena.

I had moved a hand to be under Selena's fine ass, but this had encouraged her to wrap her legs around me, as I continued to stick my cock in and out of her. In and out became faster and more frantic as the hot American singer twitched and moved her body around more and more.

"AGAIN, AGAIN, FUCK YEAH. AGAIN!" Selena screamed.

This woman wanted multiple orgasms, and my cock inside her appeared to be doing just the trick.

I wanted to keep feeling Selena pussy wrap and release my cock, as she let out more and more juices. To keep her amazing feelings up, I had moved my hand from her ass to her clit and started to flick and rub it.

"OH, OH, OH........FUCK YES. FUCK YES!" Selena groaned loudly.

There was no stopping this woman, as she seemed to be getting off more and more.

To look at her nipples briefly, they were erect and Dua Lipa had started to flick them with her fingers and then her tongue.

"I'M CUMMING. I'M CUMMING!" Selena screamed.

Selena had been cumming for quite some time now, but it was great to hear who scream it. More juices flushed out of her pussy, as we were now destroying the bed sheet with sticky and wet cum.

My mind was mashed, and my cock action was starting to slow, as I could feel pain as my penis head swelled inside of Selena. It was looking to fill her pussy with my juices if they could find room!

"CUM ENGLISH GUY. CUM INSIDE ME ENGLISH GUY!"

I needed no encouragement, as this hot American wriggled under me once again and kept moaning and screaming sexual noises.

I spoke, "I want you. I want you, Selena Gomez!"

Dua spoke, "Shoot your load inside her. Shoot it. She wants you inside her!"

"I WANT YOU SELENA, I WANT YOU!" I moaned.

"Pound my pussy, pound my pussy" Selena moaned.

With a huge inhale of air by me and looking down at Selena and seeing a hot and sweaty woman, I could take no more, and I shouted something I would never expect to say, or never will say again.

"TAKE MY ENGLISH SPUNK. TAKE IT SELENA. TAKE ALL OF IT!"

Selena screamed, "FUCK YES, FUCK YES, FUCK YES!"

My pounding of Selena Gomez's pussy had come to an end with one almighty explosion of cum. The feeling, the relief, the utter pleasure of it was wow.

I collapsed onto the bed next to Selena, with Dua Lipa on the other side of Selena. My arm was wrapped over Selena's stomach, as my hand reached Dua's top.

Luckily, I felt Selena needed the same break as I could hear her breathing heavily! However, athletic and fit she was, our sex had taken its toll on her.

I'd like to think we all laid there wrapped around each other for 10 minutes, but it may have been 30 minutes, as time passed and we lightly kissed and touched the parts of each other's bodies, without doing too much.

As time passed, I did hear the door go and heard Hannah's voice.

"Is everything OK Selena? Can I do anything for you?"

A pause took place, before a reply came, "Get yourself in here Hannah."

Hannah replied, "Are you sure?"

"Get yourself in here." Selena added, "Take a look at me, look at Dua, look at the spunk on these bed sheets and look at this English Guy. This is what I want the surroundings to look like after sex."

To look at Hannah, she didn't seem to know where to look. But to look at her, she had been having sex in the other room. Seemed crazy to think it with Selena and Dua Lipa near me, but Hannah, as the non-celebrity out of the 3, looked hot.

Dua spoke, "How are the other guys going Hannah? I might join them. It will give their cocks a boost to see me!"

Hannah replied, "I feel like the backing dancers have got what they needed now, but the guys are looking shattered."

Dua Lipa stood up from the bed and took her top off, then her bra. Her breasts were firm and round and were a fine pair of breasts to explore if I got the chance. The chance though wasn't coming, as Dua said thank you to Selena and said she would leave her to me. Selena said goodbye and said she would see her later in the year in the USA.

I felt disappointed, but it didn't last long.

Selena spoke, "Right Hannah. Get that dress off and let me show you something."

Selena had moved down to my cock and seemed to have no issue in licking cum from around my balls. It was an amazing feeling as I watched her cute face go near my cock and see her tongue come out of her mouth and start to lick away.

Hannah spoke, "I love giving blow jobs. I love big cocks to lick and suck."

Selena nodded as she opened her mouth and started to swoll my cock down her throat. Once her mouth was open and she had taken the first couple of inches, she closed her mouth and wrapped her lips around my cock as she sucked more and more in.

I moaned in pleasure as more and more cock went inside Selena's perfect lips and down her throat. I was sticky from exploding earlier, but this was starting to disappear as Selena licked it dry, and my moistness disappeared.

Looking down at Selena sucking cock was unexpected, but my recovering erection had now been fixed. I was feeling hard as my cock got licked and sucked more and more by Selena. Throughout Hannah appeared to watch every single second. Seeing Hannah was a turn on too.

To my surprise, Selena stopped and spoke, "Get your dress off Hannah and be ready to be anal fucked!"

Hannah didn't take a breath as she lifted her dress off to reveal a great body. But what is going on here? I do think Hannah is sexy, but my job has been to fuck celebrities.

Selena spoke, "I'm sorry for Hannah's mistake earlier, Hannah is sorry for earlier. We want you to hand out a punishment. But it's more than that to me. I won't have sex like this in our European tour, I want to watch you fuck Hannah up the ass. I can't let you fuck my ass, but I want to masturbate and think it is me. Is that, OK?"

Before I could answer, my mind was made up. Selena had shifted across on the bed and had spread her legs wide to reveal her wet, but perfect shaped pussy. She looked hot. While Hannah was now bending over the bed next to me, with her petite breasts hanging down, and her perfectly formed ass sticking in the air.

I spoke, "You want me to fuck Hannah up the ass, while you get yourself off on it."

Selena replied, "Yes."

My cock was rock hard when I stood up and stepped closer to Hannah. I stuck my hands out and grabbed her breasts in my hand. My cock pushed into her ass cheeks as I rubbed my hands over her tits.

Hannah spoke, "I want you inside my ass. Take me, take me as if you are taking Selena up the ass."

Selena moaned, "Oh yes. Nice words Hannah. Slam that cock into her ass English Guy. Fuck me up."

My hands had moved from Hannah's breasts, and I gave her right bum cheek a little slap.

Selena spoke, "Bad boy, I like. More, more."

Selena's legs were spread wide, and I could see her pussy stretching out, as she inserted two fingers into her pussy.

I handed out another little spank, before using my hands to spread the bum cheeks wider.

To look down I could see her anal hole. It didn't look like anyone had been inside her there that night, and I gently glided a few inches of my cock inside Hannah. Her ass was pert and a perfect one to fuck.

Hannah spoke, "Oh yes. Big cock cum inside me more. I want to feel your balls against my ass!"

I was so turned on by the sight of Selena masturbating and being asked for more cock. My own body shook in excitement, as my cock went deeper.

I spoke, 'Selena you're so sexy. I want you to cum over your fingers and scream my name."

Looking at Selena her left hand was rubbing her breasts, and she now has 3 fingers in her pussy. You can see them driving in and out of her, and you call to see the shine of sticky cum.

Selena moaned, "Fuck me hard. Fuck me harder. Pound my fucking ass."

My hands were wrapped around Selena's assistant Hannah ass, and I gave another firmer spank of it, as my cock was now squeezing more and more into it.

Hannah groaned, "He's too big Selena. He's to big."

"Mmmmm, I like the sound of that. Fuck me. Fuck me." Selena moaned.

My momentum was intense as my balls slapped against Hannah's ass, and my breathing quickened as I imagined I was inside Selena's ass.

"STOP, STOP, STOP." Hannah screamed.

I heard Hannah, but I was looking at Selena's body wriggle in excitement as she started to orgasm from her finger fuck!

"FUCK YES ENGLISH GUY. FUCK YES. I LOVE YOU INSIDE ME. I LOVE IT." Selena screamed.

I loved watching Selena's juices pour out of her pussy, as her hand continued to roam inside her. My cock remained hard, and I wanted to explode.

"NO, NO, NO, NO." Hannah screamed.

Hannah had reached out with her hands and was pushing me off her. She couldn't take any more cock, and I couldn't take much more of her sexy and tight ass.

Selena spoke, "Look at that big cock. Oh, fucking yes."

With my big cock flopped out into the open, this turned-on Selena more as she gushed more juices and moaned sighs of pleasure.

I moved close to Selena and took my cock in my hand. I wanted to cum so much.

Selena spoke, "Jerk yourself off. I want to see your hot spunk explode. Cum all over me!"

I started to wank myself off looking down at Selena Gomez and started to pant as I knew I wouldn't last long.

"CUM FOR ME ENGLISH GUY. CUM FOR ME!" Selena screamed.

Looking at Selena's fingers inside her pussy, her hard nipples, her eyes starring right at me, her unbelievable beauty was too much to take.

I'm jerking myself off. Up and down my shaft I go, as pre-cum starts to leak out of the top of my penis.

"I WANT YOU. I WANT YOU TO EXPLODE ALL OVER ME. CUM ENGLIGH GUY. CUM OVER ME."

I groan, "Oh fuck Selena. Oh Fuck. You're so sexy."

"YES, YES, YES. LOVE IT, LOVE IT." Selena scream.

My explosion of spunk has gone everywhere. Selena is covered from her stomach to her breasts, to her head to her hair. There are splashes of spunk all over her.

I collapse onto the bed next to her and can't believe I've just spunked all over her.

Selena spoke, "Oh wow. Oh, wow. I love your spunk. Hannah, make a note to call Kimberley Walsh and say thank you for organising this night."

I spoke, "You know Kimberley hey?"

Selena replied, "Oh yeah. That sexy English girl group member. I love her. She needs to invite me to the orgies she does. I want your cock again and again."

(Authors note: "Kimberley Walsh & Friends" is a story which Selena Gomez would fit into nicely).

I replied, "I would love to see you again. You're a sexy American woman and well worth the trip into London tonight."

Selena leaned into me and gave me a long kiss and then lifted herself up from the bed.

Selena spoke, "I'm sorry, I need to go. Hannah will see you out. If you want to cum inside her pussy, or over her tits, I'm sure she would prefer it too anal. Ha-ha."

I watched as Selena's little ass walked away from me and thought happy thoughts. Who knows if I will ever see her again? The sex with Dua Lipa, Hannah and Selena hadn't been intense, but it was a night I wouldn't forget in a hurry.

Maybe I need some American adventures.

12