Selena Sucks A Slavic Shaft

Story Info
Selena Gomez orally pleasures her Russian co-star.
3.9k words
4.42
8k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HS98
HS98
652 Followers

Author's Notes: Just in case it is not made clear enough by the fact that the two people appearing in this story had only met in their 20s, during the event naturally mentioned in the text, both of the characters participating in sexual activities in this story are over the age of 18.

Please, don't forget to comment, rate and if you like it, favorite the story. Constructive critique and feedback is always welcomed.

***

"Oh fuck yes!" Andrey Kupchenko yelled out in pure pleasure, as his stiff body leaned against the solid wall behind him.

The young, handsome model didn't know what to think when he was offered work by a woman calling herself "Ashley Kane". When he arrived at the set and found out that "Ashley" was none other than the gorgeous pop superstar Selena Gomez, and that he was about to have a role in her new music video, titled Back To You, which she was filming for a song she had made for the Netflix show she was producing, he was excited, but none the wiser as for what to expect. It was an incredible offer, but what was in it for him? All he knew was, it could either finally catapult him into mainstream recognition, or end his career before it even started.

But what he hadn't expected at all, was for the first day of filming to end with the gorgeous Latina popstar's soft lips wrapped around his cockhead as she repeatedly, hungrily devoured his thick meat while kneeling submissively on the cold floor. Loud, wet sounds loudly reverberated throughout the room as she bobbed her head, again and again, thirstily sucking the wet cock as if she hadn't drunk in days.

"Holy fuuuck, this is so good," he moaned. "Take off your T-shirt, would love to see your tits," he added. Having quite a wealth of experience getting blowjobs thanks to his good looks, the model knew exactly how to get the girls to stop when he wanted them, to engage in some dirty talk and to give his shaft some time to recover so he could enjoy the oral massage even longer.

Unfortunately for him, she, having quite a wealth of experience giving blowjobs thanks to her good looks, knew exactly what he was trying to get her to do, seeing through it right away. He must've been quite used to getting his way with the girls giving him head, but this time, he wasn't the one in control.

She was the one in control here, no matter how submissively she looked kneeling before him, and she was about to show it to him.

Completely ignoring his words, she continued ravaging the pulsating, hard organ, before taking it to the next level. Quickly, her hands joined in on the fun. Perfectly manicured nails gently scratching his balls, teasing them, before her right hand grasped the base of his cock so strongly as if she never planned to give it away, soon helping out her sucking mouth by giving him a pleasant handjob as well.

"Oh, Bozhe," he gasped in pure bliss. "You're a Goddess at this, Señora," he added, trying to be fair to her by randomly using a Spanish word after instinctively saying a Russian one.

This, finally, managed to stop her.

"I'm not all that much of a Spanish speaker," she said in an amused tone of voice, after she slowly slid her tightly-sealed lips through and off of his dick, before quickening the pace of the handjob she was giving him, jerking the entirety of his cock now. "But I'm pretty sure an unmarried woman is Señorita," she explained, before adding with a teasing tone. "You can speak as much Russian as you want though. It's been ages since I did a Russian guy. Scratches an itch I really needed to get rid of, you know?"

"Won't, uh, argue with tha-aht," was all he could say as his mind started going blank from the incredible feeling of her soft hand and long fingers encircling his rock-hard shaft, bringing him closer and closer to an orgasm with every stroke.

Sure, with her warm mouth off of it, he'll hold his orgasm back longer.

But not by much, at all.

"Uh-ah, I, ah, think I'll stick to Ee-English," he forced out.

"Oh well," she stated sadly. "Then I think I'll have to fill my ears with other erotic sounds."

He was just about to ask her what she had meant before she pre-emptively answered him by taking his cock back into her pleasant, warm, wet mouth. Immediately resuming her temporarily paused oral assault on his blood-filled organ, she took her right hand off of it, before using both of her hands to cup, tease, massage, and scratch his balls as she sloppily sucked his cock, taking it all the way in and out rapidly, only occasionally stopping to play with his cockhead with her soft tongue.

"Oh, yeah, fuck, damn, fuck yeah," he cursed and stammered, as he futilely tried to hold back what was inevitably approaching.

There was simply no way he could resist.

She was already a famously gorgeous woman, of which he was well aware, in addition to holding an aura of pure exotic beauty in his eyes, considering the type of environment he grew up in. Even with her clothes still covering her beautiful skin and hiding her widely-admired curves, just the mere sight of her kneeling before him with his cock in her mouth and her hands on his balls was more than enough to make a man cum, nevermind just how good she was at giving head.

As she kept on sucking him harder and harder, her tongue dancing all over the most sensitive parts of his cock quicker and quicker, he could only moan to the rhythm of her bobbing head, before he finally exploded into her mouth and down her throat with a slew of loud grunts.

Dutifully swallowing each and every spurt of his cum that filled her mouth, she moaned and purred lovingly as she enjoyed the feeling of it sliding down her throat.

"Thass, ah, aaah!" he stammered, as she continued sucking his over-sensitive penis, hungrily emptying it of any stray drop of semen.

"Mmmm, yeah," she purred as she did so, his cock starting to deflate as her tongue kept on dancing over and around it, her cheeks concaving around it as she sucked with all of her might. "Gimme dat, gimme all o' dat."

For several torturous moments, he could only moan uncontrollably as she finished her first-rate oral massage of his large member.

"Oh, fuck, yes," he said as his cock finally deflated, and she once again slowly, sensually slid her lips off of it, an audible "Pop!" accompanying his cockhead as it slid through her lips. "That was incredible."

"Why, thank you," she said, still kneeling and looking up at him. "You aren't the first guy who said that to me. That's how I actually got to be so good at it. At this point, I will probably have escorts paying to be with me, hah!"

"Not surprising to be honest. I also use escorts, normal girls can get scared and suspicious pretty quickly when a literal model starts asking them out, their self-esteem is pretty shit," he replied as he moved his hand to tuck his cock back into his pants.

"Yeah, basically," she said as she grabbed his hand, stopping him. "But there's not much to choose from when you don't need to warm the casting couch anymore, and you've already gone through all of your possible boyfriends long ago," she said, looking up at his surprised face. "Yeah, with girls like me, the age of our sexual partners is inverse to ours. First, when we are eighteen, or in our early twenties in general, we have to fuck old, greasy dudes to get a leg up in the business, before we finally get rich enough to fuck dudes our age or younger."

"Erm, shouldn't we go already?" he asked, sounding quite surprised, but not at all worried. Just as she hoped he would. "The break should be over by now, shouldn't it? The shooting's about to start again."

"Oh, don't worry," she said, as she put his hand by his side, before once again putting her hand around his cock, the feeling of her touch sending a light electric jolt of pleasure through his body. "The break ends when I say it ends, just as the shooting restarts when I say it restarts. I told the others that the two of us, being the main stars of the video, need to talk a lot about the entire thing. Most of them probably understood what I actually meant, but a few neophytes probably took what I said literally, so if you have a squeaky clean reputation to keep, don't worry, the reasonable doubt is still here."

"Well, urm," he said, trying to hold back the moans as she slowly caressed his prick, obviously intending to bring it back to full hardness, while quickly looking around the room. "It's not bad being in here with you, especially with you, but what if someone walks in?" he said, trying to sound at least slightly hesitant and conflicted about what was happening, but, unfortunately for him, the tone in his voice and the language of his body stubbornly refused to go along with the charade, all of which was obvious to her.

"Don't worry, no one's going to bother us. But," she said teasingly as she suddenly released his dick from her grip, before quickly getting back on her feet. "As long as they might, why not raise the odds? You wanted to play with my tits, right?"

He couldn't even react before she did what he had wanted her to do ever since she got on her knees. With a few rapid, precise movements, she freed her irresistible body from the luxury brand-manufactured pieces of fabric covering it. She now stood before him looking just like she did in the Hands To Myself music video, down to the black, Calvin Klein bra and panties which, covering her most private parts, were now the only things she was wearing.

However, there were some differences with the body she had chosen to show the world a few years ago, and which he, along with a significant part of the world's male and general female-attracted populations, had dreamed about and pleasured themselves to.

She looked even better. She had definitely put on some weight over those few years, but the only thing it did was making her ass bigger, her hips curvier, and her breasts much bigger. The fact that she was blessed with some truly prodigious genes was apparent for years from her gorgeous face, and the way her body put the excess fat to perfect use had only proved it once again.

She smiled knowingly as his eyes checked out her body again and again.

"Liking what you see, huh?" she said rhetorically, her voice dripping with amusement.

He didn't even have to reply to her. The sight of his cock, which was now hardening even quicker than it did when she was stroking it, was all the answer she needed. They both knew what they wanted, they both knew what he wanted, and she very much knew what she was doing.

"But you'd like to see more, wouldn't you, Andrey?" she said as she put her hands behind her back, and he felt his heart skip a beat.

Her black, racy underwear quickly fell to the ground. One of the world's most loved and admired celebrities now stood before him naked, offering one of the world's most desired bodies to him.

"Squeeze them!" she resolutely commanded, as she grabbed his hands and forced them onto her ample breasts.

"Bogoroditsa," he blurted out as he did exactly as she commanded, playing with her tits like a happy kid. "You are so fucking hot."

"Well, not sure if I'd call myself a mother of God, Russkie boy," she said with a lustful chuckle and a light moan. "But there's a reason why I got to be so famous, and we both know it for sure wasn't my singing, or the fact that I was in some children's shows once. I'm not some run-of-the-mill, cookie-cutter Texan girl next door, five miles from the border."

"Why are you doing this?" he inquired with genuine confusion in his voice, as his mouth grinned and his hands left her breasts after squeezing them a couple of times more, while his eyes kept on checking out the perfect fuckmeat freely presented to him not even a step away. "Going this hard after a guy you just met, on a shooting set with people all around."

"And why are you doing this?" she said, rolling her eyes at his words. "You're a hot, big, strong guy, why don't you just walk away through those doors a couple of feet behind me and join the others?"

"What kind of a guy would do that in my place?" he asked. "It's impossible. The real question is, why are we even here, why did you suck me off three hours after we met?" he continued. "I'm not complaining, at all, but still."

"I just explained it to you, stupido," she replied, annoyed. "A minute ago. Did you even listen to me?"

"Hard to use my ears when there's so much for my eyes," was his very truthful reply.

She laughed loudly, for a short moment silencing the quiet chatter from the outside they could hear even through the relatively thick walls surrounding them.

"Look, I'm lonely. Really so," she started explaining. "With us girls, it's different than with you guys. You'd fuck anything. Meanwhile, we only go after those on our level and higher, and I'm no exception. Did you not find it weird that, instead of chasing some boy next door, I ended up orbiting the same douchebag for years, despite having been a sex symbol since eighteen?" she said, now massaging his rapidly hardening member, his moans mixing with her words as she spoke. "I was a multi-millionaire lusted over by half the men in the world before I could even drink legally, and yet, my dating pool was limited to a couple of guys my age with similar careers to mine. That's just instincts. You can't fight nature, no matter how shit it is."

"Oh, oh!" he yelped as her hand squeezed his cockhead in frustration. "I get that, ouch, that couldn't have been pleasant."

"Oh, you have no idea, trust me," she said, calming down and switching back to lovingly stroking his meat instead of furiously smothering it, teasing her nipples softly with her other hand as she did so. "You're just a model, from a country with a crapload of them. I'd kill to have as many dating opportunities as you. Meanwhile, I'm here, having already fucked just about every single guy I could've had a reasonably egalitarian, meaningful relationship with, most of whom I had nothing in common culturally other than speaking English, something which half of the fucking world does anyway."

"Well," he said, putting his arm around her waist and pulling her warm body right in front of him, brushing her arm off of her breasts and taking over the duty of teasing her nipples as he did so. "Sounds shitty, but, seems like you're happy having me here, eh?" he asked, unsure of himself, as lust once again started overriding the rational faculties of his brain, with the only thing he could now think of being getting her back to her knees. "You've cracked the code, didn't you?"

"If you say it like that," she replied, bemused, before taking a few moments to moan as his strong hand played with her ample breasts and teased her hard nipples. "After burning through all of my possible dating opportunities before I knew what the hell I was even doing, I was left with no other options than loneliness, or taking the path of every bored rich chick, and start hiring escorts to make my lonely nights a little less lonely and a little more fun, with the only price being, well, the financial one subtracted from my bank account."

"Oh fuck," he moaned deeply as she started teasing the underside of his, by now, rock-hard penis, knowing the effect that it would have on him. Before she, satisfied with herself at having managed to get his tool back into the shape for her to play with, finally sunk back on her knees to fellate his pretty much empty dick once more, she leaned in close to him, whispering her words into his ears, so eager to explain the motive of why she was pleasuring him that she was willing to postpone said action itself.

"When you're in a position like that, you start to hunt for any novel experience you can get. Escorts can get repetitive, you know," she explained. "Such as, for example, the experience of tasting a Russian hottie years after you've last seduced one. Like," she said, now back on her knees, "this."

And just like that, her lips slid past his cockhead, taking his freshly-rejuvenated tool back into her hungry mouth, sealing themselves right at the part smeared in her pink lipstick from the blowjob minutes ago.

"Oh, Go..." he said, before biting his tongue "O, Bozhe, da!" he moaned instead, having already realized what she wanted to hear from someone like him.

And besides, he had a lot to sincerely thank God for. Not only was one of the hottest and most coveted women on the planet sucking him off, but she was also now doing it after having already made him bust his nuts into her mouth minutes before. Just about every man on the planet would've done the same if this bombshell decided to demonstrate her expert cock-sucking skills on him, but he was one of the very few who she was willing to give a chance to enjoy her oral talents fully, by taking him into her mouth again after the inevitable momentary suck-off session, blessing him with an experience of what was sure to be the best blowjob of his life.

Showing just how much he was thankful for this, he immediately put his strong hands on her nicely-rounded, feminine scalp. After laughing internally to himself at just how perfect her body was for even her skull to be so perfect and womanly, he grabbed handfuls of her thick, dark hair with both of his hands, taking control of her head.

Cautiously trying out what he could do, he made her head slowly bob up-and-down his shaft a little, moaning all the while as her tightly sealed mouth kept on giving his cock all the love it could. Suddenly feeling emboldened after this small success, he nearly ripped out some of her hair extensions as he roughly pulled her mouth down to the base of his cock, almost making her gag and forcing her to put her hands back on his thighs for support as her nose slammed into his pubic hair.

She kept her gag reflex under control though, of course. After all of her time in Hollywood, it might've as well not been here anymore. She simply ignored it, and went into the deepthroating mode, putting her tongue to work on the organ that was now sliding deeper and deeper down her throat.

Almost instinctively, she started to hum, having never experienced a man not liking the feeling of soft vibrations coursing through his engorged organ as it filled her throat.

Andrey was no exception.

"Oh, daaa," he moaned, as he felt sheer pleasure course throughout his body from his vibrating cock. Taking that as a positive sign, she continued doing so, even strengthening the initially rather-weak hums into ones that truly made her throat shake a bit, turning his moans into purely emotional ones with no decipherable words in either language present in them.

Smiling internally at his reactions, she slowly pushed his cock out of her throat, switching from humming to please him into once again working on his cock with her tongue, to much the same result. Then, she repeated all of that once again, first deepthroating him, then taking his cock back out.

After he had, seemingly instinctively, reached down and squeezed her breasts a few times, she responded in kind by squeezing his balls a few times before scratching them for a couple of seconds as if to thank him for all of this. Unfortunately for her, as she had done that, she felt his cock jerk in an all-too-familiar manner while his body started stiffening.

Oh well. Had her mouth and throat not been stuffed with his thick cock, she would've sighed. Nevertheless, this was probably inevitable. His cock had been fully hard again for quite some time by now, and she knew what was inevitably coming next, no matter how much she might've not wanted it. In fact, she should probably congratulate him for holding on for this long, most men she had been with wouldn't have been able to do so for half that time.

HS98
HS98
652 Followers
12