Selena Sucks A Slavic Shaft

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But now, she could only prepare for what was to come.

Sucking him off so hard that her cheeks caved in, she let out a guttural moan as the first spurts of his cum started flooding her mouth for the second time today. Eagerly swallowing each of the five loads of his tasty seed while keeping the suction on his cock, she soon made him reply with his own such moans.

"Liked it?" she asked, quite rhetorically, after slowly sliding her tightly-shut lips off of his cock. "Cause this is just the first day of the shooting."

"Oh, Bogoroditsa," he blurted out, before slowly sinking to his ass, reclining against the wall behind him all the while.

Selena just burst out laughing.

"At this point, I might start liking being called that more than being called ´Mamacita´," she said. "At least, this reminds me what I've been missing out on by not being with a Russian guy for years."

"Well, as you've said," he replied. "It's only the first day of the shooting, and we haven't really done anything, any work on the MV yet, really."

"Quite right," she said, before she quickly put her clothes back on and motioned for him to stand up and do the same. "And I hope that the next few days will likewise be filled with pleasurable surprises," she added after he had done so, before she opened the door to the room and the two of them walked out, a few half-interested gazes of the staffers she had hired greeting them as they had done so.

It was quite obvious to everyone what had been happening for the last couple of minutes. They weren't deaf, and with how loud they were at times, those walls might have as well been paper-thin. However, it was also quite clear that no one cared at all.

Which was the best possible attitude they could have, as the way Selena was looking at him revealed to everyone who even slightly bothered to look at them, that not only will the next couple of days be just like this, but that they'll be lucky if this won't repeat in the next hour.

12