Selena, Taylor & Friends Sex Fun

Story Info
Selena, Taylor & Friends Sex Fun.
8.2k words
4.33
14.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What to Expect

This is a rewritten story which I had previously done with UK Celebrities.

I've previously written one story with Selena Gomez and couldn't wait to include her and friends in a non-UK version.

The tale is based on the thought Selena wanted to share me, celebrities may have partners, but they lack sex and need it!

The celebrities in this story: Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato, Katy Perry, Rihanna, Nicole Scherzinger, and Taylor Swift.

All fantasy, enjoy the ride!

Sex with Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift and friends

I'd been such a lucky devil that I'd met up with one of my celebrity crushes, Selena Gomez in London a few months ago.

The last time I had sex with Selena, she had told me to be come to the USA and meet some friends. I never expected it to happen, but Selena had arranged a transfer and told me to meet her at the TV studios for an end of season show in the USA.

On arrival, I didn't have long to get the TV studios, and I was looking forward to seeing Selena at the airport, she was due to meet me there. Walking through arrivals though, it was sad to receive a message:

It read: "So sorry, I'm running late. Can you go to the TV Studies and say my name at the reception? They will know where to send you. I will be there at 11.30pm."

Gutted. I was looking forward to meeting up with Selena. I knew we'd have some fun in the cab up there if I got nothing else out of the evening!

I was a bit nervous going to the TV studios on my own, especially when I had no idea what was about to happen. Off I went though, I didn't want to be late.

The security person spoke, "Yes, how can I help you?" I replied, "I believe you have a message from Selena Gomez. She will be here later, but told me to check-in."

The security person was expecting me. He responded, "Yes, go and wait over there and I will get someone to come and see you."

I wait no more than a couple of minutes and was collected by what I would deem as a runner. TV speak! She said, "Welcome, come with me and I will take you to Nicole's green room."

I knew from the promotional material in reception, I was about to meet Nicole Scherzinger. It's a fair woman to meet within an hour of arriving, I wasn't saw if I was ready for this. But I hadn't flown all this way to go and check into a hotel.

Inside the green room, it was interesting. Lots of chairs, but they were all in a circle, plus a couple of sofas. Other than that, very bare. I assumed the chairs were some sort of rehearsing space for a game show I'd not yet heard of.

Nicola entered the room and welcomed me warmly. I'd forgotten how tall she was. She had a knee-length skirt on, but those legs went on forever. Her breasts were big. I remember them trying to pop out of my TV set. To be in front of her though, I was thinking this is one very good-looking woman.

I felt I'd been underrating her. If I'd knew she looked this good close up, then in years gone by I should have been wanking myself over her, a lot, a lot more.

Nicole spoke, "Yes, you made it. I'm Nicole and these are some of my friends. I'm pleased you made it. I know Selena is running late, but if you're happy we'd love to get on with it."

I replied, "Hi Nicole, nice to meet you. When you say get on with it, I may have missed the exact detail of what you had in mind?"

"Oh, this could be very interesting then. Did Selena mention the word orgy? When I say orgy don't let me confuse you there. Us girls just get carried away with buzz words" replied Nicole.

I spoke, "So, what do you want to do? Or put it another way, what can I do for you?"

A voice spoke, "Yes, a man who wants to do stuff to you."

Another voice spoke, "I want to get on with it, I'm gagging to see it!"

Another responded with, "Can I start getting naked yet!"

The audience was getting restless is what I was thinking. I'd been blown away by looking at Nicole, I really hadn't looked at the other women with us. I was now starting to look.

I first spot Rihanna. What is she doing here? Rihanna had long leather boots, a short black skirt and a black jumper. FIT! She looked so fit. Long hair and I'd always thought she'd had eyes that will pop out of her head if you fuck her too hard! Am I going to be having sex with this woman?!?

Next, I see Katy Perry. I wasn't particularly into her pop style music, but over the years had certainly been aroused by her interesting outfits. She had also started to do some presenting where she could wear short and tight-fitting outfits. Tonight, she's wearing a tight-fitting dress, and like Nicole, legs that look like they won't end.

A face I recognise the least, but I knew her. It was the cute and sexy Demi Lovato. Little black boots, short black leather skirt and a red top. Hair up in a bob tonight, and eyes talking to me, saying fuck me, but you better love it.

The last face I saw, I definitely knew.

"Hi, I'm Taylor Swift. I really looking forward to this and I've heard good things from Selena."

On a scale of stardom, Taylor was probably the most famous, so it was weird she needed to introduce herself.

To look at Taylor more closely, she had unbelievable sex appeal. More than I expected. Nicole & Rihanna were the competition on that level! My mind had wandered again, thinking of them all topless!

To try and stop me from being distracting by all these stunning women, I spoke, "Please tell me what you want. I don't mind playing to a crowd."

Nicole spoke, "Well, we know you have a beast of an English cock. Selena has told us about it. We all understand you can be trusted 100%, and when we spoke about our fun girlie nights together, we knew we needed a man! It was perfect you were available and can join us."

Rihanna spoke, "Look Nicole I can't wait, I need to get out of these boots and get on with it."

I spoke, "STOP. I'm a quick learner, I'm assuming Rihanna you have plans to masturbate, play with each other, and do stuff. Yes?"

Rihanna replied, "We try and get together and do it often, but now we have a man, we got something extra to enjoy!"

I spoke, "How would you feel if you took it slow and let me lead on this. But in saying that I appreciate you might not trust me. Is there anything you need me to do to help?"

Katy spoke, "Just get your cock out and screw us!"

Nicole spoke, "Calm down ladies, let's ask Taylor. She's the women in charge at this point."

Taylor spoke, "Mmmm, how about we all start with a snog and see who he prefers best?"

I didn't wait for the debate to start, plus I was thinking this wasn't my gig. I'm going to have to go with what they want, which is fine by me. I just wanted to get on with it.

I moved in on Katy, thinking she was going to be the one to complain the most. I don't know her, but she just seemed to be the feisty one.

I put my hand behind her neck and puckered up firmly. I didn't wait too long before I stuck my tongue down her throat. I thought she seemed that sort of woman. She tasted nice!

Katy spoke, "WOW -- that will do for me!"

Next was Demi, I thought I'd get her out the way. To my surprise, she was going for it, as she put her hand around my neck to hold me closer. Good. In fact, a very good snog.

"Come on then Nicole," I said. I said it as if I knew her, I really don't. She was nice but very gentle. Her mouth is very big and as I was kissing her, I was thinking she would do some serious damage to my cock, if she had these lips around it.

Rihanna spoke, "Come on then, let's get this done and we can crack on with the better games!" I didn't expect it from her. I'd always focused on her body when I looked at her online. But this snog was scoring very highly. Very highly indeed. Rihanna had leant over a little, this pushed her breasts into my chest a little. Again, other thoughts are running wild on how I can't wait to see her naked.

Last, but not least, Taylor. Face and lips very good, I knew it was going to be good. I started kissing Taylor and she grabbed my cock. Wow, bit forward I was thinking. I continued to kiss her, as she rubbed my cock through my trousers. I'm loving this, but she stopped. I think she didn't want to hog the game and annoy the others. She gave a cheeky wink as I moved away from her. I was thinking how much Selena had told her about me. I got a distinct feeling that she was going to be trouble for me. Trouble in the best possible way.

Nicole spoke, "OK, let's take our seat ladies and see who can make him cum first. All underwear to stay on, no flashing your naked bits to make him cum early. And the same order as before."

With that, all 5 ladies took their seats, but not before taking off anything which was going to keep them too warm. Everyone, except for Katy kept on an item of clothing, which was more than a bra and pants; Katy decided bra and pants were perfect for the activity! I wasn't going to complain.

I spoke, "I feel over-dressed now ladies. Do you want to give me a hand, or is this part of the game?"

Nicole looked around, for an answer, it was like they hadn't thought this through. Demi spoke for the first time that night, "I think we can quickly get him down to nothing if we help."

With that, they are got up from their seats and started to pull my clothes off.

Rihanna unbuckled my belt, for Demi to then pull my trousers down to my ankles. Nicole had ripped open my shirt and thrown it the grown. Katy took one sock and shoe off of mine, whilst Taylor did the other side. Demi was about to pull down my boxers, but Rihanna stopped her which surprised me!

I'm left on the sofa with my boxers as the one surviving item. All done in about 10 seconds! Stunning work from all of them.

Nicole spoke, "Katy, he's all yours. You've got 2 minutes."

With that, I watch as Katy in just her matching black bra and pants puts her hand down my pants and stops rubbing my cock hard. She started moaning to the others that it wasn't fair she was going first, as if it was a disadvantage to make me cum so quickly!

She was giving me a good tug as she started to pull it harder and harder in that 2 minutes. She was doing well, but she ran out of time. Nicole had a bell and rang it.

Next Demi, up she stepped, still wearing everything she started with, bar her shoes which she had thrown to one side. She spoke, "Amateur Katy."

After that, she put her hands on both sides of my pants and give them an almighty pull. She ripped them clean off me. She didn't have Rihanna stopping her this time!

Woah I was thinking. Demi started licking me immediately. Feeling her breath near my cock and her tongue working out on it felt good. But the bell went too quick, no way was that 2 minutes.

As Demi stood back, in came Nicole. Nicole had taken off her shoes, so now slightly shorter in height, and her skirt off, so I could see those stunning long legs fully.

Nicole didn't hold back; she was making real progress as she gripped my cock and started to feel my balls. I was starting to get harder. Enough now to shoot everywhere, with the right move.

Whoever oversaw timing at this time, whilst Nicole was busy, must have forgotten. Every single one of them was watching what was going on and seemed to be loving what they saw. I'm sure Nicole got at least an extra 30 seconds!

Next Rihanna. Wow, Rihanna has decided to take her top and skirt off. What this means is I have this stunner walking towards me with her knee-high boots on and red pants and bra. Her tits are huge, and the bra wasn't made to keep them in there. Please pop out I was thinking!

Rihanna sinks her teeth into my cock and starts using her hands over my chest. She was working it, that was for sure. I'm at full erection now and if it wasn't for being distracted, I get a glance of Nicole touching herself. That threw me a little, I would have probably enjoyed Rihanna's BJ's even more and shot my load inside her. But again, time ran out. How the hell I didn't cum then is beyond me. Rihanna knew what she was doing and the knee-high boots, made the experience feel so dirty!

Last, but then again, I wasn't sure if we played extra time, was Taylor. How much did Taylor know about me from Selena? But what the hell is she wearing?!?

Taylor had thrown all clothes to one side that was left in her underwear. But this was underwear which only just held her in. Maybe she was trying to show the others this is what the boss of the charts wears these days. As she walked up to me, she did a quick turn. This revealed she was wearing a G-sting. The ass, a mighty fine asset was on full show, and her pussy was only just covered up by this piece of string. Her bra? This was a see-through light blue one and her nipples were on full show.

Taylor spoke, "I'm going to make you cum all over my tits and then rip it off right in front of you. Will you cum for me if I say it nicely?"

This was the first woman who had engaged me in chat, it works. I love to know I'm in the moment, not just being used.

Taylor kissed my chest as she started stroking my cock harder and harder. She whispered, "I want you to cum, Selena wants you to cum?"

A magic word was Selena, but to be fair to Taylor, she had done her role well. The girls were counting down the clock to Taylor's time was out, but with 3 seconds to spare I sprayed cum everywhere!

Taylor could feel it coming and had moved her tits close to the explosion. What a release after being wanked off for 10 minutes by these women.

Taylor spoke, "Thank you, I'm the winner and for that........." As promised, she grabbed her bra and ripped it off.

Wow, her breasts boomed out and were bigger than expected. A mighty fine pair were flashing before my eyes. I wanted to reach out and have a fondle of them there and then.

Nicole spoke, "Well done Taylor, first win to you. On we go. The next game reverse order, pants must remain on, no kissing, can you make our man cum in your tits? 2 Minutes to make him cum. Taylor off you go."

These games were great, but there was no room for a break! For now, I was simply laying back and loving every second.

Taylor, with her breasts out, was straight at it. She had the task of mopping up cum which was running everywhere, but with her assets that were no problem. A smaller problem for her was I'd just exploded and wasn't ripe for such an instant repeat. Taylor's breasts though, wow. They were driving me wild. They felt good as they hung down onto my cock and rubbed into me. I wanted to cum all over them, but that dam bell went!

Next Rihanna. As Taylor was finishing off, I saw Rihanna take her bra off. Wow, huge tits for such a sexy woman. As she dropped herself onto my body, she put her hands on her own breasts and used them to guide my cock through them. The motion and feel of this, my goodness. My erection was coming back as she moved them up and down, side to side. Oh wow, I want to cum over these huge tits. You could see the frustration when the bell went, and Rihanna had to stop.

Next up Demi. Demi, you don't think as a breast woman much, but I had drained my balls thinking about her tits before.

For 2 minutes she did everything she could to make me cum. I could see her nipples getting erect, she was liking me, but I was just not there for her.

Nicole spoke, "Let me in ladies". Up she stepped, with just her white pants on. She is the most mature woman here, but also the one with the biggest tits. I'm not sure if she went against the rules and cheated, but she spits on my cock before sliding her assets through it.

As I look around the room, every single woman was now starting to touch themselves or each other. Katy was sucking Rihanna's tits. Rihanna was starting to rub Katy through her pants.

"Oh Nicole," I moaned.

Nicole had rubbed her breasts all over my cock, she'd rubbed them all over my face briefly, and gone back to my cock with seconds to spare.

I couldn't hold it anymore. Nearly 8 mins between 8 breasts was a fine record. More juices exploded; Nicole was the winner.

Katy spoke, "This is bullshit, I didn't even get a go!"

After composing herself and wiping herself down, Nicole took control again.

Nicole said, "Right ladies, we need to let this man have some recovery time, it's over to each of us now. Katy, as you were unlucky to not get a go, which lady do you want to make you cum? If you don't make them cum the other woman is declared the winner. 2 minutes on the clock, let's GO!"

What is happening here I was thinking. Did I just hear, what I thought I heard?!?

My eyes were now watching Katy Perry, who was now the only one in bra and pants, ripping the pants off Demi Lovato, so she was now naked.

What I saw over the next 2 minutes was brutal. I'm not sure if Katy is close to Demi, but she started inserting 3 fingers into her pussy immediately. It was a few seconds later she then started fisting her. Katy wasn't subtle, and to be fair, I don't think she had any intention of making Demi cum, she just wanted to hurt her pussy, in a way, that Demi could never shag any other men!

The bell went. Nicole spoke, "The winner is Demi. OK, over to you Rihanna, who do you pick?"

Rihanna walked over to Nicole and yanked her pants down where she stood. No sofa was needed for this battle, Rihanna was staying low and aiming to lick her out. Nicole tried to stay tall with her long legs holding her up, but she couldn't handle the tongue of Rihanna and had moved to the floor and laid down with legs wide apart and tits facing the ceiling.

Rihanna wouldn't stop, and the fact the timekeeper was getting licked out meant timing had gone. I reckon it was about minute 5 when Nicole pushed Rihanna heads deeper into her pussy and let out a small roar as she covered Rihanna's face in cum.

A few moments passed whilst Nicole recovered. Nicole then spoke, "OK, I think it's your turn, Taylor. I think it's fair you crack on with Katy. Is that OK?"

In my eye line, I could see Katy knowing what was coming. I knew she wanted to be naked at the start of the evening, but in preparation for the next game she stripped herself off!

"Am I too late", I heard. In walked Selena.

Nicole spoke, "Well your best mate Taylor is just about to lick out Katy if she can?!?"

Selena asked Taylor, "Did you choose her mate?"

I sensed some tension in the room, but ever the host, Nicole brought some order to the affairs.

Nicole spoke, "OK Taylor, what do you want to do. Katy is naked, your mate Selena is fully clothed. You have the same time to make one of them cum, who do you want to choose?"

Katy spoke, "For fucks sake!"

Taylor has gone straight to Selena, lift her skirt up and pulled down her pants in a flash. I felt she had a plan, and Selena knew it.

Selena spoke quickly, "Nice to see you all ladies, now come on Taylor, get that tongue in my pussy and lick me out." She added, "Hope you found that beast of an English cock fun so far."

It was fantastic to watch the next 2 minutes, as I watched Selena legs spread wide, and a topless Taylor, use fingers as well, to get Selena in the game. Taylor knew too well how to satisfy her, and I felt they timed it to perfection, as with a few seconds to spare, you heard:

Selena moan, "Fuck yes Taylor, Oh fuck, I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum, I'm......."

Selena had been in the room a few minutes and she's already cumming.

For me, I was very aroused watching these two at it. My cock had started to come alive, and I had started to have a fiddle.

Nicole spoke, "Right then ladies, Taylor is clearly on fire, as that two wins to her now." She added, "it's the time again now that we can use the man again".

Nicole had turned towards me, as had all the other women, to see that I was sat on the sofa with my hand around my cock, which was certainly now up for attention again! Having all these women look at me again was daunting, but so sexy!

Nicole spoke, "If you are wearing anything still, please take it off."