Selena, Taylor & Friends Sex Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where are you going?" I asked as she got off me.

She walked a few steps and picked up the gag which had been in Katy's mouth.

Selena spoke, "I'm going to put this on you, and then uncuff you. When I do, you will take me over to that sofa, bend me over it and fuck me up to my arse like you know how I dream of it!!!"

Selena added, "The gag is so you can't verbally tell me you have cum before me. There is no way you can stop until you cum, and maybe I've cum multiple times!!!"

The idea was sexy and remained sexy as I bent that fine ass over the sofa and started sticking 5, 6, 7 inches of my cock inside her. I love her ass and I could stay behind her for the rest of my life.

I could feel Selena below me twitch and squirt several times, but I knew not to stop. The oils were getting everywhere. Her ass was now shining brightly from them.

Selena spoke, "Just fucking cum inside me, just fucking cum inside me!"

My balls were slamming hard against her, and they were ready to explode. Selena asking me to cum, made me want to hold on a little longer, but a little longer is all I had.

Selena screamed, "You're breaking me, fucking cum. Fucking cum!!"

I could last no more, my cock shot fast and sticky cum up her ass, and all down her legs as gravity set in. We were both in a mess as we collapsed next to each other.

Kindly, Selena did remove the gag quick. I really needed the air to breathe!

Selena spoke, "Wow, wow, wow, but how did you hold on so long?"

I spoke, "What do you mean?"

Selena replied, "You were in my ass for more than 15 minutes. I'm not going to walk straight for a week!"

I replied, "Did you like it?"

Selena replied, "I fucking loved it. And for that, I better lick you dry!"

The final hole, the final act of the night! Selena's lips kissing my cock and sucked in her warm mouth!

I was in no rush for her to start, I was happy cuddled up with her, as we kissed each other face and neck, before the inevitable happened. I loved looking into her eyes, and trying to think, what she was thinking.

Selena had worked her way down my body and had started to kiss, lick and stroke my cock. My cock was erect, and it was not long at all before I could see it going into her mouth.

She looked up at me as she sucked up and down on me and built-up momentum which meant the final deed of the night was coming.

I stroked Selena's hair back, as I felt my balls fill with cum. I kept quiet and said nothing, as I exploded inside her mouth. I had exploded sticky and hot spunk down Selena's throat once again.

Selena swallowed every drop and then put her head on my chest.

I spoke, "What are you doing tomorrow, same again?!?"

This woman, this world, what a great time to be alive!!!