All Comments on 'Self-abuse'

by seeape

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
bglwsdbglwsdover 15 years ago
Great toy time

Great story. Soundes like you had a great time.

timmy8timmy8almost 15 years ago
nice

Well written.I think a lot of us have been in a similar scene.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A Must

This is not self-abuse.

This is self love.

I must try this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

so fucking hot.

seacoastcoupleseacoastcoupleover 4 years ago
Thank you for sharing this post......

All smiles. This was a fun read and reminds me of some self fun I have enjoyed.

jaybearjaybearover 3 years ago
It's like having an affair.

Yes it's like having and affair with yourself. Certainly not abuse!

I've been out of town and had these affairs with myself. I take myself out to dinner and drinks.

Upon returning to my hotel room I bath and then seduce myself to an evening of jacking and fucking myself silly with my home made wooden cock!

I love being free from the home life and fantasize about any type of sex I wish. Then come home and know I haven't brought home anything to upset my home life.

TYWhore4LifeTYWhore4Life4 months ago

I started the same way as you described in your story. Now I have replaced my wife with several huge dildos and stroke my backside many times a week.

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

I am a 46 year old married male that does the same types of things when the wife's away.

I love edging and getting semen to flow out of my cock without cumming. Then I put it on my face or lick it up. I love the feeling of hot cum on my face.

I have never been with a guy but fantasize about sucking cock, or being gangbanged by a few guys.

I now think of me being the girl in porn movies. I fuck myself with my wife's vibrator and suck her life like 8" dildo. I have practiced and can now deepthroat the entire thing. I am proud of that because it took time to learn.

I love when I fuck my throat and tears run down my cheeks. I feel so slutty and dirty.

I also have learned to sissygasm. That usually happens only if I am alone for the night and have time.

It's only happened maybe 4 times but it is mind blowing. I don't touch my cock, but the way I fuck my ass and concentrate about me really being fucked can make me cum totally hands free. Once you finally have a sissygasm you will want it more and more. But they are difficult to achieve, practicing is so fun though lol, but it can be frustrating as well. You just need to let go, relax and let your mind and body take over.

Of course my wife or nobody else knows any of my kinky secrets...shhh.

I would love to hear about other secretly kinky husband's and what you get up to when you're all alone.

Or if you want advise on how to have a sissygasm let me know.

Signed " secret sissy"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous