Self-assurance

Story Info
She definitely has her roommate wrapped around her finger.
1.3k words
4.01
15.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie was onto her roommate.

He had been ogling her the whole afternoon, so in response, she had changed to a shirt that was a bit too large, and showed a lot of cleavage. He obviously noticed, and wasn't being very subtle looking. She couldn't stifle a giggle as he turned a deeper shade of red while blatantly staring down. To tease him some more she cupped her chest and pushed it up.

Without being too big, her breasts had a generous size, and lifting them up made them really stand out.

His eyes widened and his mouth was hanging open.

"Priceless," she thought as he was fixated by her boobs, apparently completely mesmerized.

She was liking the attention.

"Do you like my titties? You are really taking in the view, aren't you?" she said, jiggling them around in front of him.

The only response he managed to give was to nod dumbly, which only added to her mirth. She was going to have a bit of fun at his expense. Her feeling of control was exhilarating and accompanied by a pleasant light-headedness. She certainly wasn't going to stop now that she was enjoying herself so much.

This would have made her so embarrassed normally, she thought for a second. She would never have considered putting herself on display like this. But that was stupid. After all, it was ok to feel beautiful and to feel good. And she was certainly feeling sexy while he was staring at her.

A few weeks ago, she started watching a series of of videos on self-assurance. It was supposed to help her improve herself by working on her self image and her inhibitions. Her roommate was actually the one who mentioned the existence of those videos, and who shared the online drive where they were uploaded. They didn't really do anything for her, but the idea that it was ok to feel good and to feel sexy stuck with her for some reason.

Speaking of which, since he liked her boobs so much, she might as well drop any pretend modesty, and go all out.

In one swift move, she pulled up her shirt and her bra, exposing her breasts. They popped out in full view, swaying from the sudden release. She wiggled enticingly, shaking them around, to continue arousing him as much as she could. She got a thrill out of seeing how much it would turn him on. She was pushing her boundaries on decency pretty far, but right now it didn't bother her so much. She loved the idea of him getting a hardon watching her.

It also helped that her own switch had been flipped by the situation. She let her fingers trace around her nipples. They had become red and swollen, standing proudly upright on her chest. She couldn't resist pinching them a bit, to send satisfying waves coursing through her body.

As she tweaked at the little buds, she noticed he observed her every move. His eyes were bulging at the sight of her pleasuring herself. She wondered if she should feel ashamed, but quickly let go of that thought, remembering it was fine to feel good.

She smiled at him:

"They're all stiff, can you see?"

He gulped, and she could see the shape of his dick through his pants. It was rock hard. That made her giggle again. She had made him that way because of how sexy she was. The pleasant light-headed feeling was growing stronger, and she felt something between her legs. A very enjoyable ache. She slid a hand down her pants, as if it was the most natural thing in the world. She was really wet. Of course she was, but she had been so engrossed in teasing him, it had snuck up on her.

"Sneaky pussy" she thought with a smile.

She lost her balance for a second, moving one leg forward to avoid falling over. The light-headedness she felt was almost overwhelming, and her roommate helpfully stepped forward to hold her arm.

"Whoops," she said, smiling.

She leaned against him, while he fumbled for a bit. It didn't bother her that she couldn't stay upright. She was basking in the plush feeling, and the world appeared far away and unimportant right now. That's why she let it slide when he copped a feel at her tits a few times by accident while holding her. She was the one who had taken them out after all and it made her feel good and beautiful anyway.

At some point she found herself lying on the couch. She wasn't entirely sure how she got there, but wasn't unsatisfied of the development. She settled snugly on it, letting out a thankful sigh as the cushions cradled her. His dick was throbbing in front of her, and after a pause she realized his pants where gone. She looked at him, confused, and asked:

"Why did you remove your pants?"

To which he answered: "Well, you don't have yours, and it seemed like a good idea."

That felt like a reasonable reason to her. She looked down at her nether region, where her engorged pussy was waiting for some more attention. She obliged happily by letting one hand slide back down, brushing over it. When did she remove her pants again? She slid her finger over her wet folds, triggering a delicious shiver in her. She was sure she was wearing it just before, when she was,.. She plunged a finger inside her. The question suddenly lost its meaning as she rubbed it out of her mind.

She indulged the feeling of her fingers plunging into her repeatedly. She had a dreamy expression on her face and half-lidded eyes while she was lost in pleasure. Her bliss was only mildly disturbed when she noticed he was aligning his dick with her wet entrance and gently pulling her hand aside to make room. Something felt a bit weird about that.

"Mh.. what aryoudoing?", she asked.

Her speech had been slurred, because she didn't feel she needed to muster too much effort to speak. She had better things to do, right now. She didn't want to think of words to say.

"Oh, I'm going to put this inside you", he answered.

Something was definitely weird. Never mind how good his dick would feel in her pussy right now. She imagined it pumping, in then out the back in again, giving her a good fuck. She gathered her thoughts back, he was not deciding to fuck her like that. She closed her legs and turned away from him saying:

"You can't"

"But it would feel so good. I can't help myself."

She frowned at him in confusion, but he was right, it would feel very good. Her clit was really throbbing now. She rubbed it to relieve herself, but it wouldn't calm down so easily.

"You made me rock hard, look. You are so sexy, I can't resist you."

She watched as he took his dick in his hand and started rubbing. It twitched in response. She smiled. That's right, because she was so sexy she had made it that way, so it made sense she would get to use it to feel good. Now that she thought about it, it sounded very sensible for him to fuck her.

He had started really pumping up and down on his own. That was wrong, he had to fuck -her- instead of masturbating.

"Sstop..", she slurred.

He did so and looked up. She spread her legs presenting herself. She could feel she was dripping on the couch, and couldn't care less. It only meant she was ready. She groaned impatiently as he grabbed her ankles. When he penetrated her, it felt right, as if he was always supposed to be there.

She smiled and let him do what he wanted with her, closing her tired eyelids. She enjoyed pure bliss as he fucked her tirelessly, holding her firmly, and making her titties bounce with every thrust.

She felt so good.

She felt so sexy.