Self bondage, caught!

Story Info
Tied up in the kitchen and found by a friend.
4.6k words
4.7
29.1k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a rainy day outside as Cindy sat sipping her morning coffee. The thunder and steady patter of rain always made her feel a bit excited. Dave had been talking about them having a fun sexy day together soon, but he had left early for work this morning. "I guess I am on my own today." She mused aloud as she looked around the kitchen. There were no pressing chores, and she wasn't about to go out with the weather so stormy. "Maybe it would be a good day to play." She smiled, holding her coffee cup in both hands as a plan started to form.

Dave was a sweet guy, but he didn't always get into sexy toys like she did. Cindy's heart pounded with anticipation as she opened the drawer with her secret stash of dildos and vibrators. She pulled out a bullet vibrator, her favorite smooth pink dildo, and rummaged through the other items. She considered some of the suction pumps, deciding to attach the nipple suction bulbs to her breasts while she prepared.

She licked her fingers and rubbed them over her nipples. They responded by puffing up as the saliva glistened. Once they were a little wet and stiffened, she applied the suction bulb. Squeezing the bulb to get all the air out she could and then slowly releasing it. Her breath caught in her throat as the suction kicked in and it pulled her nipple up into the small tube. There was a wicked twinkle in her eye when she resumed searching and found the clamps. She added them to her growing collection and closed the drawer.

Next she went to the closet and pulled out her red teddy. It was one of Dave's favorites, low cut so that her breasts were barely covered and crotchless with a thin red strip running along either side of her labia. He liked that it pushed them together to give her a more pronounced camel toe. She slipped out of her robe, pulled the teddy on, pushed the lacy bra down under her breasts and left the suction bulbs in place. She smiled as she looked at the image in the closet mirror. The high waist made her legs look longer and the cut in the back gave her ass just the right framing. She clicked a picture of her ass and sent it to Dave at work, then grabbed a scarf and headed back downstairs.

I hope he likes my plan for today. Cindy giggled to herself as she carried her things to the kitchen and set them on the table. The wooden chairs around the table brought to mind a bondage fantasy that she had been thinking about recently. Dave didn't always go in for those, so today was the perfect day for it. A quick trip to the garage for some rope, followed by dashing upstairs to grab the pair of fuzzy pink handcuffs in the back of the sexy toy drawer. She opened the freezer and pulled out a bottle in the back. There was a key to the cuffs tied to a string frozen in the water bottle. She set the bottle on the table, "Shouldn't take more than an hour or two to melt out, right?" She was fully committed to the idea now.

She took the bullet vibe and set it under her so it was pressed against her anus as she sat down, she turned on the phone app for the toy and set it to a low buzz. Then she squeezed the suction bulbs and eased them off her nipples. They were swollen up and super sensitive, she quivered as she adjusted the material of her teddy to cover them. Being a half cup the areola and nipple were still very prominently visible at the top edge of the bright red material. Her phone dinged and Dave's response came up "Damn you look sexy in that, you know it is my favorite. I may need to take a long lunch and come home...lol"

She smiled at the answer, maybe he would come 'rescue' her at lunchtime. "Who knows what trouble I might get into, I may need my hero to rescue me by lunchtime." She responded and added a selfie of her sitting in the kitchen chair.

She picked up the dildo and caressed it with her tongue. It soon glistened with her saliva as she slurped and sucked on the familiar shaft. Her eyes rolled as she sat back, slid the crotch of her teddy aside and started working the dildo into her very juicy pussy. The buzzing of the vibe and the slight stretch of the dildo had her near to orgasm already. She pumped it quickly in and bumped the vibe to high intermittent. She trembled through a nice orgasm, her fingers wet and rubbing at her clit while she rocked on the dildo in the chair.

Cindy panted and caught her breath, turning the vibe off for a bit. She set the dildo on the chair and eased herself onto it facing the table. Moaning as her weight pushed it fully inside her. "God that feels so good." She groaned to the empty room. Using some lube, she greased up the bullet vibe and leaned forward to work it into her ass. She squirmed and wriggled until it finally slipped in. The dildo made things difficult, as she squirmed it shifted, threatening to distract her from her task completely.

Finally, the moment of truth, she started tying the rope around her ankles, each ankle tied to the front leg of her chair. She added a few loops at her knees for good measure, then ran a loop under the chair and across her lap. The dildo was firmly embedded and there was no getting off of it now.

Her nipples were puffed up and straining at this point. Picking up the chain with the clamps attached, she braced herself. The clamps bit in sharply on the sensitive skin. She bit her lip and trembled, taking a minute or two to recover from each one. She adjusted the teddy to cover the clamps and the chain between them looked like accent jewelry. She snapped another picture and sent it to Dave, hoping he would come home and catch her.

Her skin tingled everywhere and she felt flushed and warm in spite of the cool rainy weather outside. She worked the rope across her chest, under her arms and around the top slat of the chair before tying a knot behind her. She wiggled and squirmed, but the ropes gave very little and the chair clanked around on the floor. "Perfect." She smiled and trembled at her self-imposed predicament.

Cindy was fully aroused by the whole process at this point. She picked up the scarf and tied a knot in the middle. Placing the knot in her mouth, she wrapped the scarf around and secured her gag. 'Can't do a bondage scene without a gag.' She thought to herself. She slid the phone to a spot in front of her and put the settings to a medium intermittent setting for the remote bullet vibe, then set the frozen bottle on the table to her left. The pink cuffs were the final bit, she placed her hands on the table in front of her and clasped them shut with an ominous click.

The phone on the table beside her dinged as she clicked the cuffs closed. Dave responded, "The picture didn't load, can you send it again? I am working through lunch, but should be able to finish early and you can tell me how your morning playtime went. Love you my sweet sexy wife." Cindy groaned through the gag as the message flashed up on her phone. That was not exactly what she had wanted. A second message appeared quickly after that. "Do you have the bullet vibe in? The app looks active. :)) "

She nodded her head in answer, but could not reach the phone in time to answer. Oh Fuck! Her mind reeled as Dave started remotely adjusting the speed. She squirmed and quivered, helpless as the buzzing sent her up and into another orgasm.

Her juices were flowing freely. She squeezed the dildo tightly as each wave broke over her. The relentless vibrations in her ass shifted just enough to keep her crashing into the next. When they finally eased off a bit and she could take stock, there was a puddle of slick juices on her ass and thighs along with a trail of saliva drooling from her chin.

The water bottle sat serenely on the table, slowly sweating as the ice melted. Cindy had expected it to take a little while, but it seemed to be melting slower than she thought it should. Her eyes widened as she watched the condensation puddle around the base. She shifted in her seat to pick up the phone, gasping around the gag as the dildo made its presence felt. She finally answered Dave. 'Yes, I do have it active and enjoyed that very much."

She was glazed with sweat and panting when the next message appeared. "Glad you enjoyed that, heading in to a meeting, I'll buzz you when I get out." The vibe shifted to low speed and stayed there for the next hour. Her body quivered and tingled as her mind wandered to a variety of naughty scenarios. The constant pressure and stimulation began to wear on her towards the end of the hour. She reached for the water bottle. It was a little less than half melted and ice cold to her touch. The vibrator jumped to life in her ass. Dave must be out of his meeting. It startled her and she knocked the bottle over. Water poured from the mouth of the bottle onto the table. She quickly righted the bottle to minimize the spill and rescued her phone. It wasn't a large amount of water, but it was enough.

She watched in horror as the water crept swiftly towards the edge of the table. The chair did not move nearly enough as she squirmed and tried to hop away, but the water reached the edge and fell onto her exposed legs. She gasped when the cold water touched her legs. Shivering and quivering, the water pooled between her legs and crept down between them, warming only slightly before dripping over her clit and pussy and mixing with the juices in the puddle she was sitting in.

Chill bumps erupted on her body, her nipples stiffening significantly with the temperature change. Gasping and groaning, the vibe jumped and buzzed away as Dave teased her from afar. The dildo did its job as well and soon she was writhing and groaning through another orgasm.

Oh God, she thought, how long can I take this? Her senses settled and she checked the bottle. Her eyes widened at the sight. The ice holding the key was now sitting at the bottom of the bottle. The string to retrieve it had pulled fully into the bottle along with the frozen key! She would eventually be able to get it, but it would require pouring the water out and the shock of the cold water was still fresh in her head. For a brief instant, in her mind's eye, she saw the key sitting in a puddle on the floor. She shook her head to clear that image and started willing the ice to melt faster.

The buzzing eased off. Dave must have been distracted by work for a bit. The phone dinged and a new message appeared. "Hi Cindy, are you busy?" Cindy's friend Sophia had sent the message. Cindy was not sure how to answer that one. She thought about a couple of evasions and noncomittal answers, but the corny humorous one was too tempting to resist. "I'm a bit tied up at the moment, but happy to listen if you need to talk." She laughed to herself, thinking Sophia had no clue she was really tied up and couldn't talk through the gag even if she wanted to.

Ding the response made Cindy's heart freeze in fear. "Oh good, I'll be over in a few minutes and can help you out while we talk." 'Oh SHIT!' was all she could think. Sophia was a good friend and they had talked about sex and fantasies in the past, but being caught like this was not what she had intended at all.

Her hands trembled as she typed her own response, now is not a good time. "Now" was all she could type before the buzzing kicked up into a high speed vibrating pattern. Cindy bit her lip and squirmed in her seat, the dildo just adding to the sensations. She couldn't help rolling quickly into another orgasm as her nerves were super hyped up from the new twist in her predicament. She finally settled down and reached for her phone to finish the message and saw she had accidentally hit send and Sophia had answered "Be there in 5."

There was no knock or doorbell, Sophia had one of the spare keys. Cindy just heard the door open with a creak and then, "Hello." Followed by a pause. "Cindy, where are you?" Sophia's sweet voice echoed through the house as she closed the door. In the kitchen, Cindy groaned through the silk gag. Even if she had wanted to she could not have answered. She felt heat flush through her body and knew that her skin was probably bright enough red to match the teddy she had on.

Sophia froze in the kitchen doorway, staring at the sight in front of her. Cindy was all trussed up in a chair at the kitchen table. "Oh my, you really are tied up." She laughed a genuinely humorous laugh. She slowly made her way over, her eyes meeting Cindy's. She could see the embarrassment and excitement twinkling in her friend's eyes. "How did this happen?" She asked as her hands gently traced along the ropes and silk gag. "You told me Dave is not into this kind of thing." She thought aloud.

Cindy groaned through the gag. Her skin tingled with every touch of Sophia's manicured nails. She gazed up at Sophia, she saw the amused and excited look in her eyes. A bit like a cat with a new toy. 'please just undo me.' Cindy muttered through the gag, "Eeeeggghhh uuunnn ooobbbeee." Was all that came out.

Sophia made her way to the front and gave the chain a little tug. "You are all mine?" Sophia smiled as she interpreted the muttering, "Is that what you said?" She pulled over one of the other chairs and sat down, her hands exploring Cindy's thighs and legs now. "Whoever did this did quite a good job." She added tugging at the ropes. "And look at the puddle underneath you." She ran her finger through the wet collection on the seat then raised it to her lips and licked the finger. Cindy squirmed and rolled her eyes as Sophia took advantage of the situation.

"I suspect you did this to yourself my sweet Sin." Sophia picked up the bottle with the key. "Good idea for a timer." She took a sip from the bottle. The key was still half embedded in the ice. There was an evil glint in Sophia's eyes as she moved the water bottle to Cindy's lips and raised it.

The gag got in the way and the water spilled all down her chest. "UUUKKKK" She groaned through the gag as the cold liquid hit her breasts. Nipples sore and sensitive screaming at her and making her shiver. Then the vibe buzzed again and she arched her head back in a long groan, her hands clamped tightly together as the massive orgasm washed over her.

Sophia watched and wondered at the reaction. Then she noticed the phone on the table and swiped it open, the vibrator app was going crazy as Dave manipulated it. "Well, well, what do we have here? Your little fantasy of including Dave in your bondage scene is being played out?" Sophia leaned in and whispered into Cindy's ear. "Unlike your sweet husband, I like this kind of game."

Cindy panted as Sophia whispered, the breath hot on her ear. Then she felt Sophia lick her earlobe and groaned as the tongue worked its magic. The buzzing eased up a little and she was able to catch her breath. Looking around, she saw her friend nearby slipping off her dress to stand in just bra and panties. Sophia looked sexy as hell with her nipples poking up under the bra and an obvious damp spot on her pink panties.

"Let's see just what you have done to yourself." Sophia moved over and untied the knot behind the chair. She loosened the ropes around Cindy's chest and waist, but left her legs tightly bound. "Stand up Sin." Her voice was sweet, but it was obviously not a request.

Cindy pushed herself up on shaky arms, leaning on the table for support. The pink dildo stuck to the chair slid out of her pussy with a wet squelching noise. They both grinned at the sound. Cindy with embarrassment and Sophia with delight. Then her friend's hands were rubbing her ass and teasing her labia. "You look delicious," Sophia pointed out before sucking noisily on her damp fingers. "Very tasty indeed." She laughed as she rubbed some more.

Looking over the scene, Sophia considered her options. She tossed the free end of the rope under the table and walked around to the other side. She picked up the end and smiled at Cindy standing across from her. Leaning across the table, she looped the rope behind the handcuffs and gave it a little tug. Cindy leaned forward as she tugged. Her hands stretched out over the table in front of her as the rope was secured.

Sophia licked her lips as she moved back beside Cindy. This time she ran her fingers around the curve of Cindy's breasts. Trailing the finger up towards her shoulder, she untied the strap of the teddy. She watched Cindy squirm as she lowered the top of the teddy and exposed the clamps attached to her breasts. "How long have these been on?" She wondered. She did not understand Cindy's muttered response, but knew from the wide-eyed look of horror that they had been clamped for quite some time. "Lets free them up shall we?" Sophia suggested as she reached over to unclamp the right nipple.

Cindy screamed into the gag as the nipple was freed. There was a brief moment of relief followed by a stinging sensation as the blood flow returned. The whole areola was on fire and tingling as it 'woke up' from the prolonged clamping. Sophia sweetly kissed and licked it. This only sent nervous twitches throughout her breast and chest, much like standing on a foot that had fallen asleep. Then the process was repeated on the left side. Cindy would have fallen over if her legs had not been tied in place. Sophia reached between Cindy's legs and felt the wetness. Her juices were freely flowing again. "Mmm... That got you really wet." Sophia pointed out. "I know just the thing to ease that ache." She smiled and went to the fridge.

Cindy watched, wondering, what next? She was not sure if she was glad or regretted telling her friend about the fetishes her husband shied away from. Sophia was scooping yogurt into two bowls. "Something to replenish ourselves with afterwards." She winked at Cindy as she returned and set the bowls side by side on the table. Then she reached over and pulled on the rope again. Cindy's arms were already stretched so she had to lean forward more and more. As she leaned forward, her chest lowered towards the table and the waiting bowls. Sophia adjusted their position once and pushed Cindy's back with her hand. "Something to soothe the ache." She whispered again as Cindy's sore breasts pressed into the cold creamy yogurt. She felt it squish and ooze up to the edge of the bowl, coating most of her breasts. Cindy shivered from the cold as Sophia secured the rope in it's new position.

"Now let's fix that other need." She grinned and laughed as she disappeared behind Cindy. Sophia's fingers caressed their way up along Cindy's thighs. She reached the top and peeled apart her ass cheeks, exposing the puffy damp labia and Cindy's pink pucker. Sitting down in the now vacant chair, she leaned forward and licked a long slow lick all the way up between her friend's cheeks. "Delicious," Sophia commented before taking a few more licks.

Cindy shivered. A bit of it was from the cold yogurt on her sore breasts, but most of it was from Sophia's tongue dancing over her labia and anus. She moaned into the gag as she felt the buzzing of the vibrator in her ass shift gears. Then a finger was probing her damp pussy.

"I wonder how many you can take." Sophia teased her finger along the wet slit and worked a second finger into her friend. It slid in easily with all the juices gushing from her. She twisted and probed, occasionally leaning down to lick the cute winking pucker. "Three already." She ground the fingers deep into cindy and lifted her hip a bit with the driving force of it.

Cindy groaned and trembled as her poor pussy was filled. Then she was empty. She looked around and saw Sophia holding the dildo beside her on the table. "Normally i would have you suck this wet for me, but since your mouth is full I'm going to fuck you with it just to lube it up for me." She leaned in and added in a whisper. "I should have a little fun too." Then nibbled Cindy's ear lobe.

Soon, the rubber cock was sliding into Cindy's pussy, stretching it yet again. She could hear it wet and squishing as Sophia gave it a few pumps, then pulled it free. There was a quiet moan from behind her as Sophia worked herself onto the dildo and settled back in the chair. "Now where were we? Four wasn't it?" She teased as she counted quickly from one to four, adding a finger as she said each number.

12