Self bondage, caught!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy felt like her pussy was on fire as the fourth finger stretched her further than anything so far today. Her hips rolled and bucked while Sophia moved with her, keeping her stuffed full. She twisted and pumped and wriggled her fingers. Every motion drove Cindy mad with desire. The yogurt bowls tilted and spilled onto the table as she squirmed around. The slick sloppy mess on her breasts just added to the frenzy.

Sophia felt her fingers gripped tightly as she drove them into Cindy. Her thumb flicked up to rub the stiff nub of her clit occasionally. As Cindy's pussy loosened up a bit, she started pumping longer strokes. She leaned in and licked up the juices starting to froth up where labia and fingers met. "Mmmm...You dirty little slut, getting all wet from this stretching." She paused and licked up some more. "You want more my dear?" She asked.

Cindy could only grunt a response through the gag. She knew that Sophia would assume it was a yes and she was right. She felt the thumb rubbing along the edges and then the tingling burn of a stretch that was just on the edge of too much. She groaned and thrashed, knocking the bowls from under her and smearing her breasts against the hard cool wooden table.

Sophia grinned as she watched the thrashing and heard the groans. Her thumb was tucked in and she was working it in and out a fraction of an inch with every thrust. God, Cindy's labia were so taut and stretched as the thickest part of her hand was right on the edge. Then with a slight twist she passed the point and her hand was swallowed up. Cindy arched up and screamed in ecstasy as the hand filled her completely.

Cindy had never been so full! She could feel the fingers moving over and around her cervix. Her orgasms crashed over her with every movement, but she could not stop rocking and grinding against the intruding hand. "Fuck that fist!" She heard Sophia exclaim from behind her and that was all she could think to do. Sophia pumped and drove the hand home, lifting Cindy back up every time she tried to get control. This went on for several minutes.

Finally, sweaty and exhausted, Sophia eased her hand from cindy's pussy with a loud squish. She lapped at the juices while Cindy lay across the table panting. She pulled the vibrator from Cindy's ass and set it aside. Moving up to her friend's head, she leaned in and whispered, "I'll untie you if you lick me to an orgasm of my own." Cindy nodded her head in agreement.

A moment later, her hands were loose. Cindy pushed herself back and into the chair where her legs were still attached. Sophia grinned at the yogurt bowls and the mess on the table. She sat down and slid to the edge in front of Cindy. "Snack time." She spread her legs and drizzled some of the yogurt onto her pussy.

Cindy licked her lips and reached up to squeeze her own breasts as Sophia positioned herself. With yogurt-coated hands, she leaned in and started licking. The strawberry sweetness balanced out the tangy juices perfectly. Her tongue lapping and slurping along thighs, labia and probing around the pink dildo still wedged inside her pussy.

Now Sophia moaned and reached down, gripping Cindy's head and pulling her between her thighs. The tongue darting around and hitting all the right spots. Then she felt the dildo being moved about as well, it pumped slowly in and out. When Cindy locked onto her clitoris she let go and leaned back, pushing her hips into Cindy's face.

Cindy sucked and pulled at the little nub as Sophia arched back and started grinding on her chin. She could feel it building in the quivering of her thighs. She tweaked the dildo and sucked harder. Just when she felt Sophia was about to go, she slid a finger down and teased the slick finger gently into her anus. With a twitch of the finger and a hard suck she felt Sophia crash into a big orgasm. The groans escalated into screaming as she trembled and shook.

Once she settled down enough, Sophia leaned forward and shared a strawberry kiss with Cindy. She slid off the table and undid the ropes on her legs. They both took turns scooping the yogurt up and smearing it on each other, then licking it off until the pink treat was almost all gone. Then they made their way upstairs and took a shower. Taking turns scrubbing each other.

When Dave finally arrived home, they were both dressed and sitting at the table talking and laughing together. Dave looked a little bit surprised by the sight of Sophia, but took it in stride. "Sophia came over to ride out the storm with me dear." Cindy explained with a giggle. Dave suspected something was up, but being the polite and reserved husband he did not ask. "Since it stopped raining, would it be OK if she joined us for dinner? I'm really in the mood for some seafood." She leaned in close and whispered. "We can tell you all about it at the restaurant if you like."

Dave turned beet red and felt his face grow hot. "I would love to have dinner with you two lovely ladies." He wasn't sure if he wanted all the details of the afternoon or not though.

12